Premarin

Premarin

Attached: estrogen.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

imagine the taste

Pass the Zyklon-B, Hans.

Attached: 14-88.png (892x549, 43K)

>white.guys.2018.vlc

I try not to, but some boogey person will make ice cream.

Is there a bomb big enough to destroy the whole world?

Attached: 1568681491937.jpg (750x747, 149K)

I'm very confused right now.

Attached: EEWXurYVAAA9_Ad.jpg (464x401, 15K)

That's so fucking hot

there is nothing hotter than self sissification

my dick is so hard it's about to crack open

A modestly sized nuclear detonation tamped with sufficient cobalt in the upper-atmosphere will do.
The blast ionizes the cobalt or something, turns it into cobalt-20, which gets blown across the world and poisons every living thing upon it.

"The angel of death spread his wings on the blast - and breathed in the face of the foe as he passed."

its a guy

Attached: death.jpg (633x758, 127K)

kek'd

That's what i said
Hot

Attached: creepshow.jpg (1164x1200, 670K)

I'm done with human society.

Attached: 1567280121109.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Bet its prostate feels ripe, have fun retard

Checked.
Let's set it off already.

my brother met some pervert in highschool and was brainwashed with this trans shit. he started hormones at 14 fucked up his puberty and is talking about surgery at 18. i just want my fucking brother back fuck this clown world.

Attached: 1568634691535.jpg (492x492, 107K)

Traps R Gay.

Post his body?

Dat flag is fag

soon futas will be real :D
it probably tastes like söylent

You subhuman. We grieve his brother, if he was white c

Another gay flag

In about 10 years you're going to regret undergoing transition. I struggled with this during a time before progressives used it to push their own agenda. I just went to therapy and learned how to be comfortable in my own skin, and now am so glad I never facilitated my mental illness. I honestly wish you the best, but fear the future will not be bright for you.

tasty

Tiddyboy icecream when?

Attached: 96c64ad4b1e90826af5e267a95271d53.png (724x1023, 894K)

ewww basedmilk gross

my brain told my penis it was a man but it didn't care...

get him a bf so he realizes that he doesn't need to chop his dick in order to get one. if after getting a bf he shows signs of not liking men convince him that he's a straight male with a crossdresser/trap fetish.
the idea of doing this stupid shit is to convince him to try less extreme alternatives to going full trans. with enough luck you'll manage to return him to a relatively sane state

This get him to crossdress for you and become his bf

Just get rid of him in Minecraft. There are enough people on this planet anyway.

Attached: 356eb08d.jpg (732x814, 71K)

user i wish you could feel what i feel. being a complete failure as an older brother. letting your brother get lost.

were georgian, 3rd gen, i dont know if we count as white. family came to this shithole for a better life. we shouldve stayed home.

Attached: WaterhouseJW_Miranda.jpg (2000x1484, 1.89M)

i would whip this boy with a thin metal rod and and him cry while he tries to take my turgid cock in his fem mouth. i would whip him over and over until i felt the explosion starting then i would grab is little ears and push him onto my cock while he gags and flails

Nobody asked for your advice, Mexico

Gross.

BASED

Ashadu an la il aha il alaa, wa ashadu ana muhammedan abduhu wa rasooluh.

Jow Forums knows traps are not gay

men have milk glands?

You should head over to Saudi Arabia, they will love you!

Why do guys do this to themselves

We are now one step closer to removing the female Jew from the face of this earth.

What the fuck... It's kinda hot...

Source???

it's like the shahada excdpt written by a braindamaged retard

OOOOHHHH GOOOODDDD I CANT COOM TO NORMAL WOMEN ANYMORE THIS IS SO DEGENERATE IM GONNA COOOOOM HHHNNNNGGG IM COOOMING AAAAHHHHH COOOOOOMMMIIINNNGG

Yo, who is this.
Just for research, I'm not a degenerate haha.

what the fuck

report this shit

for what, being hot af? lol

Look it shouldn't be posted here, but let's not pretend like you wouldn't suck on dem titties...

Actually this isn't bad advice, the data says most young people you think they're trans are actually gay, or will completely grow out of it by their young adult life. Like only 5%-7% are ACTUALLY trans by the time they grow out of puberty.
It's a tragedy of an untold degree, there will be so many lawsuits in a decade or so. Young mutilated adults wanting their penis back.

* Who think they're

Attached: 1552137086953.gif (422x633, 3.61M)

Many don't cut their dick off though, so hopefully they'll regret it and transition back to soft, feminine boys

Attached: AbsolutelyHaram.jpg (600x434, 32K)

Holy shit op just posted CP MODS HURRY

How is that even possible? Women don't even lactate that much unless they're preggers or post-preggers.

yes. if you start taking estrongen you can make your body produce some milk

Tit milk tastes fucking amazing

Proving once again that taking hormones won't make your body into that of a normal woman.

No, instead you put your body in the state of a pregnant woman topkek

Attached: 1365050078791.jpg (200x200, 8K)

When the Fuck did Jow Forums get filled with so many degenerate faggots?

Attached: digust.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Gas Gas Gas.

Nazism has always been very gay.

Tranny mods won't delete Tranny fetish threads. They only delete anti tranny threads.

prove it achmed

why am i not surprised

not the type of milk i expected

Attached: COOOOOOM.jpg (2059x1669, 2.26M)

That's horrible user. Though i dont think you need to blame yourself. This world is fucked up. You have to let him go or they will force you like that guy from the dr. Phil show.

meant for

Congrats, my dude. Would suck on dem tiddies.

Attached: Milo sucks banana.jpg (960x960, 57K)