Can America ever recover to what it used to be?

1980s and 90s were the only time outside of the 50s post ww2 America was on an even footing and doing well.
Saw an article today that Pennsylvania and Wisconsin lost the most manuafacturing workers out of all states this year, Indiana and Minnesota were up there too I think.
I can remember when things were way more positive where I live. People were happier, healthier, kinder. And, people were freer
Now, it seems like most people in my area work in retail or warehouses, and are overweight, alchoholics, or druggies. They have no future, and I as well as them long for the past and escape the present through what is basically nostalgia pron
Can we save it anons? If we can, how?
youtube.com/watch?v=1ePvrOjNvYc

Attached: 1568162875222.jpg (1024x1280, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2154219/trade-war-rages-shoe-biz-goes-ivanka-trump-and-her
web.archive.org/web/20180130200730/https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016/02/11/rothschilds-vatican-crown/
youtube.com/watch?v=QGBQwZsp3T0
youtube.com/watch?v=QlsaQZz6418
youtube.com/watch?v=otEbT0l_Hbg&t=2205s
youtube.com/watch?v=6kOuHR8GUVo&t=139s
youtube.com/watch?v=KClh_EiOzig
youtube.com/watch?v=kl39KHS07Xc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Wisconsin lost the most manuafacturing workers
I wonder what that means. When I look on the Snap Chat map there are Mexican working in Wisconsin factories in the middle of nowhere.

>I wonder what that means.
We all know what it means.
The raids in Mississippi prove it many times over.
Between outsourcing of jobs, and then illegals working for less and undercutting US workers theres not much left for Americans.
Can we fix it? Do you think we'll ever be allowed to deport them?
Fuck it hurts. Michigan got arabs, Minnesota Somalis. Indiana got Mexicans, and I guess Wisconsin did too.

Michigan is a trip. The blue collar culture there is completely different from even a normal west coast union shop. I don't know how corporations can afford to to business there with low cost competition in this country let alone outside.

>I don't know how corporations can afford to to business there with low cost competition in this country let alone outside.
Amazing what its like to expect the company to not treat them like slave labor isn't it?
Republicans always crap on unions. But, the Midwest had them for a reason. It was to make all the industries provide things in return to the worker. PTO, health care, a decent salary, etc
Now, theyre leaving or replacing people.
GM has been complaining about unions in Ohio and Michigan and says that its a benefit to southern states that unions aren't as strong there.

I think the unions need more skin the game. Maybe like employee owned companies. The only union job I ever had protected the shittiest worker with as much vigor as the best worker. I wasn't impressed.

It’s called sept 11 2001. The atmosphere, attitude, essence, etc changed completely that day. It just felt different pre 9/11. Now it just sucks and the only reason there was some nostalgic things post 9/11 because it was the fumes of pre 9/11 days but now it has run dry and NOTHING is enjoyable/ unique/original/insert another etc because it’s universal across the board

The global war on terror just exposed cracks the patriotic facade of America.

Unions have gone down hill. I wont deny that. But, I still think that they can do good. Part of the deal the UAW is working with GM right now is to keep plants in Ohio and Michigan open I think

>employee owned companies
this

It happened the same what happened in all the West: industrial exodus to Asia.
>scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2154219/trade-war-rages-shoe-biz-goes-ivanka-trump-and-her

No

We've plunged from a 85-90% White Nation to less than 50% in under two generations while our economy has shattered, wages have stagnated since the 70s while the cost of living is breaking people and the kikes have outright robbed millennials not once but twice with the bailouts.

We're beyond fucked and the only thing that's going to save is unseen levels of violence which will probably never happen.

America will be greater than ever before.

Do not war with your brothers my friends, we must unite against the evil one and his minions.

Ancient secrets await us.

Attached: j44.jpg (820x550, 99K)

>muh jobs
It’s called automation retard
If we didn’t have mass immigration and free trade those jobs would be gone 100% as opposed to only 50%
We won’t ever have the 80s and 90s again because of mass immigration though.
Those jobs were never going to stay.
However mass immigration causes
>housing price to skyrocket
>cost of college
>rent
>medical costs increasing
>wages of nonskilled labor to decrease
>lower IQs
>increasing government debt
>higher taxes
>higher crime
>depression/anxiety
>lower social trust
>destroys nations
Those jobs were never going to stay due to the high cost for low skill labor
It’s the switch in the economy like what happened to agricultural
This current switch is removing industrial jobs
More employment will open up in AI, healthcare, services, robotics etc
That’s what happens.
Automation did not destroy the economy in 1900 or 1700, in fact it did the opposite and create hundreds of millions of new jobs
Unfortunately it requires average IQs of 100 and Mexicans are just too dumb to get employment and will be a drain on society

>If we didn’t have mass immigration and free trade those jobs would be gone 100% as opposed to only 50%
If you couldn't import a cheap substitute you would have to pay more for one made here. Or live without but look how many people go without. They are in debt.

If it was just automation China wouldn't be an industrial power

so true user

Attached: 1511133327275.jpg (1580x1392, 423K)

No.
Get over it.

Attached: 1563592953548 - us bankrupt.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

The U.S. is the Virginia Company.
It's not a real nation, and you are not an actual "citizen".

web.archive.org/web/20180130200730/https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016/02/11/rothschilds-vatican-crown/

Attached: 1564378816818 - Birth Certificate Slavery.png (1649x4070, 365K)

Fine the corporations and if they get caught twice with immigrants then all the immigrants get US citizenship while the entire management staff loses their US citizenship and gets sent to Mexico and has their assets seized to pay for detaining illegals.

The UBI will help set the foundation up to the solution
Instead of spending all their time focusing on just surviving, people will have time to fund and focus on other things
They won't need to be lucky with the opportunities, and anything they pursue will be guaranteed to only help them as they won't ever fall short
Silly mantra like "oh there are not jobs in that field" or "you don't have time to think like that, get back to work" will fade and vanish

>We've plunged from a 85-90% White Nation to less than 50% in under two generations while our economy has shattered
I just realized something. We probably do need a light genocide. So whites appreciate each other more.
I was around in the 80s and 90s and yea I remember how going outside used to be nice!
But really? White people were stuck up assholes. Especially in the 90s.
I'd see women bitch out people behind the counter for absolutely nothing, I had guys try to fight me in a parking lot once because they came up to me and just wanted to fight me, I hadn't done anything to them and I didn't know them. Lots of shit like that.
Maybe whites do need a catastrophe.
Because actually, thinking back?
Everyone had kind of become snobbish fuck faces by the 90s.
Not saying it was always that way.

Attached: pepe.jpg (800x450, 28K)

There was the electronics boom in the 80s and 90s but every thing as was already in a well established decline in America.

From post 1945 until the 1970s is when American prosperity peaked. In that period, a man without even a high school diploma could support a family as a sole income earner and maintain a middle class lifestyle.

lol

Attached: browns.jpg (648x454, 84K)

This dude. So many people were fucking assholes back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGBQwZsp3T0

youtube.com/watch?v=QlsaQZz6418
youtube.com/watch?v=otEbT0l_Hbg&t=2205s
youtube.com/watch?v=6kOuHR8GUVo&t=139s
youtube.com/watch?v=KClh_EiOzig
youtube.com/watch?v=kl39KHS07Xc

Attached: 1543832695104.jpg (320x481, 169K)

Yo Dearborn is cool. Great restaurants. Also very traditional women.