FBI Tracks Every Business You Buy From

Today, the Fake News NYT published an article about the EFF getting a bunch of FBI docs declassified through FOIA. the documents reveal the FBI has submitted over 500,000 National Security Letters to over 750 businesses in the US since the Patriot Act passed back in October 2001.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6416225/Termination-letters1.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6416224/Termination-letters2.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6416227/Termination-letters3.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6416226/Termination-letters4.pdf

the way it works is every 60 days, the FBI submits an NSL to the corporate counsel at each company. the company's lead attorney is forbidden from telling anyone about the FBI's secret letter, under penalty of being prosecuted under the Espionage Act. what the FBI's NSL demands of the companies is for the companies to hand over all "Tangible Things"--all business records. if you remember back in June 2013, the very first of the Snowden leaks was the FISA order to Verizon demanding all "Tangible Things" like business records of all customers of Verizon. the FISA orders were renewed every 180 days. and it wasn't just Verizon, but it was AT&T and all the big ISPs and telecom providers and big Internet companies like Google and Apple and Microsoft and Facebook--the PRISM Partners.

Attached: fbi_nsl_myspace_prism.png (808x1053, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/09/20/us/data-privacy-fbi.amp.html
documentcloud.org/public/search/projectid:45842-Termination-Letters
youtu.be/RcSm99a79Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=XFqkaoBZtQE
youtube.com/watch?v=eHzZEuUDWoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you scan through the over 1,200 pages of the documents linked above, they are boilerplate legalese which the FBI gives to each company they serve with an NSL. the interesting details are the names of the companies who are being forced to hand over their entire customer databases to the FBI. Verizon, AT&T, Microsoft, Google, they're all in there, but there are a lot more smaller companies i never would have thought were targets of the FBI and PRISM. all of the credit agencies like Equifax and Experian are PRISM'd. ebay and Paypal too. all of the cable providers like Cox and Comcast. all of the banks are in there, and not just the national banks, but the regional banks. the FBI has all of your financial records. the FBI is even taking all of the records from the Federal Reserve Bank of NY, which i thought was surprising. the FBI is spying on the banksters. maybe they could tell us where Jeffrey Epstein's mysterious fortune came from?

you Autists should help me and scan through these files to see if you recognize any of the smaller companies named as FBI snitches, so that we can have a definitive list of kiked up companies to not do business with. there is an urgency with this, given today's announcement that DHS will be targeting White Nationalists as terrorists. it means the FBI will begin trawling through all of your business records to find ways to fuck you over and harass you and get your accounts closed and get you fired and get you evicted and frame you and entrap you lock you up for life in another false flag at a Walmart. so you need to stop doing business with the 750 companies in the PRISM program, because we need every able bodied white man of sound mind to survive and not get taken off the minecraft server and to stick around for when the boogaloo begins.

Attached: fbi_agents_watching_fbi_agents.jpg (588x449, 50K)

What a stupid fucking dumb thread you pathetic children get a job

thank god I didn't buy those anal beads

kek, the bad dragon though is gonna be tough to explain

you get a real job glownigger

Dilate faggot

bump

There was a time when Jow Forums would have been all over this. Sadly, it's now filled with fifteen year olds wanting to post nigger hate threads. You'll not get much help here, op. Most of the old core has moved on to... other places.

Give it a few minutes. It takes Jow Forums awhile to get going now with all the Jewry.

Quite the opposite, you senile old boomer fuck. Quit projecting your own destruction of a great board onto a better generation.

Attached: 7631BB8B-0177-4218-8510-8CFC79823E14.png (944x4013, 662K)

is this still ongoing?

I don't think the "old core" he was referring to means "old fart" normies....faggot.

Wow this is sincere. OP must have struck a nerve.

The red pill is of course that we've had the ability to shut down ALL organized crime for well over 25 years, yet it's more rampant than ever.
it's almost like all the positions of power are occupied by a varied and diverse group of unique individuals.

Attached: filipinos.jpg (934x903, 109K)

Those kids aren't our real problem.

>
>AccessDenied
>Access Denied
That was quick

i fucking hate niggers

You can never reverse the roles in which these people find equality through.

Equity will never lead to equality. As it'll just recreate a social hierarchy in which power will be established to people who have personified privilege through an artificial populist motion of authority.

>I am a black women, therefore you MUST listen to me or you are racist and sexist and xenophobic
But the moment you equate this disillusion with an representation that matches there will be opposition to the proposed narrative
>a black woman disagreeing with a black woman means she is picking a side, and the argument becomes meta
>you disagree with me because of x, when I think y is right
This is enlightened thought interpreted by 2 people who look and act the same, therefore the idea of oppression becomes alleviated and segregation of thought determines the outcomes of an argument.

Tldr; racism will exist as long as white people exist. Only because they are a scape goat for narrow minded individuals

>. all of the banks are in there, and not just the national banks, but the regional banks. the FBI has all of your financial records. the FBI is even taking all of the records from the Federal Reserve Bank of NY, which i thought was surprising. the FBI is spying on the banksters.
That is 100% illegal - a gross violation of the 4th amendment

got to be wot? 2 or 3 years old now right

i wonder home many are still are denizens of kekistan and how many are unironically shouting GTK RWN

Attached: 1568597925139.png (444x512, 220K)

>acting like the FBI follows the law

tfw fbi knows about ur crossdressing fetish

FBI mad

>t.

Attached: 1567786427182.jpg (785x731, 295K)

>access denied

They know, cheese it!

Really makes you think

Attached: A464188E-5B3C-4DB5-A15D-93F3C1CF2186.jpg (452x421, 178K)

Oh, have a bump you stupid nigger

And who is going to prosecute them for it?

Attached: Preacher-1280.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

here ya go

>thinking the FBI gets prosecuted for breaking the law

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/09/20/us/data-privacy-fbi.amp.html

i dont know why my direct links to the pdfs got access denied. fucking glow niggers want to force you to use a (((browser))) to put a roadblock in front of you all.

those links to the NYT story contain the links to the FBI PRISM dox.

Attached: 138182833532161.jpg (416x228, 19K)

Well then, it's a darned good thing they aren't working hand in glove with the Israelis, and even if they were, our Levantine friends have such rigid scruples concerning IP theft that they would never stoop to deriving commercial advantage from such a relationship.

also, when the FBI says "business records", it means all files and data the company has on all of their customers. your phone calls stored on a T-Mobile server or the location of every AT&T cell tower which your iPhone pinged on your daily travels? that's a business record. all of your Internet traffic passing through your home Comcast account? that's a business record. when the FBI says business record they mean all data the company stores about its customers, not just lists of the names of customers.

Attached: kk6liXV.gif (500x312, 835K)

The all seeing eye is a faggot’s fissured asshole.

so they use the espionage act to freeze the targets assets so they dont have any resources to defend themselves from state overreach, or those assets are tied to a judge granting them access. nice, it like the mob threatening to cut out someones tongue if they call out their bullshit

The genocidal nexus in the US government is FBI/FEMA/DHS

Attached: fbi_divison_5.png (735x207, 182K)

>not to do business with
It DOES NOT matter.
The ECONOMY itself is RIGGED, this is a CENTRALLY PLANNED economy, period.
All of these companies are subsidized and propped up by the financial industry and the federal government, your money means absolutely nothing.

Don't you wonder why none of these companies give a shit about going 'woke and broke'? At LEAST every publicly traded company is in on the conspiracy, and every other company that resists the agenda is destroyed by lawfare and targeted regulatory scrutiny.

There is absolutely no choice other than to attempt a civil war, unless you want to commit suicide without putting up a fight.

this place is ASTROTURFED. It's all a bunch of fake bullshit for the most part, most 'posters' are just bots.
They want to demoralize you and make you believe the zoomers are hopeless retards, for one thing.

>227263254
>actually replying to this unironically

Attached: 1550394366720.jpg (3264x4896, 1.08M)

This is why any website with any controversial content has. or should have, a warrant canary.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 Warrant canary - Wikipedia.png (1149x418, 84K)

it doesn't matter you fucking idiot, they could still be prosecuted so they would just leave it up are only take it down to fuck with you during a certain news cycle event, EVERYONE PLAYS BALL

>it doesn't matter you fucking idiot, they could still be prosecuted so they would just leave it up are only take it down to fuck with you during a certain news cycle event, EVERYONE PLAYS BALL
Unless you can prove what you are saying you can cram your made up opinion right up your loose and flappy asshole.

Keep using cash as long as you can and don’t use the discount cards.

Every organization that received an NSL listed in Termination-letters3, in alphabetic order:

[had to put in pic to avoid spam filter]

Attached: nsl3.png (564x192, 14K)

They will still know where you get your checks. In my case straight from Israelis.

Remember when it was supposed to be China doing the spying on us? Not our own side?

> Trust diminishes for you, dear establishment.

Attached: ed snowden.jpg (660x371, 17K)

Good work user. Bug I bet this is out of date and the list grows all the time. Especially now that they are looking for white supremacists

Companies in Termination-letters2 that were not listed in Termination-letters3 (above)

Attached: nsl2.png (520x92, 11K)

bump

Attached: kike2.jpg (1024x768, 344K)

I'm surprised they yielded anything through FOIA at ALL, really.
Did you know that drills carried out by critical infrastructure for training are not FOIA-able?
That's convenient, big drills involving big companies.
Oh yeah speaking of! I'm waiting to see if some people get their FOIAs on Paddock that are due in 2020.
They're either very busy redacting or very busy writing his photoshopped backstory.
I wonder why the massive delay, either way...

Thanks OP and BUMP.
You all should look into loopholes DHS/FBI and their 3rd party privatized minions like Infr*gard can utilize to avoid those pesky FOIAs!
I realize it's DHS...but their
>Fusion Centers
work hand in hand with OP's topic.

Attached: 1578293875918.jpg (342x524, 73K)

What exactly are fusion centers?

>>acting like the FBI follows the law
>And who is going to prosecute them for it?
Exactly.

People get the rights they're willing to fight to preserve. And Americans have been (((tricked))) into believing it's unpatriotic to fight to restrain their government.

>when the FBI says business record they mean all data the company stores about its customers, not just lists of the names of customers
The surveillance society is pervasive far, far beyond what any dystopian futurist could have imagined.

The coordination and culmination of the Patriot Act.
They sound excellent from a safety standpoint.
They sound exhaustive from a liberty standpoint.

The
>proverbial older brother.
Fusion Centers run things like MACTAC. Familiarize yourself with their exercises, such as my image. It happens all the time, maybe close to home!
They coordinate all the street cams, Wal-Mart refrigerator cameras, and whatever other nightmare surveillance contraptions you can conjure up - such as OP.
That's well enough, but when they have companies trying to capitalize on the running the most realistic drills as possible to best integrate these new services, lessons are being learned the hard way.
These hyper-realistic drills run to train these services and protect Critical Infrastructure, along with the Smith-Mundt Act, seem to have a sharp correlation to the spontaneous rise of active shootings.
I think transparency is key to these centers remaining compatible with our Constitution, as they are nearly holding all the reins.
A rare consolidaton of power.
I recommend reading some of the DHS own literature on Critical Infrastructure and their training/drills by-passing FOIA mechanisms.
>same people holding manual active shooter drills in many states, traumatizes kids.
>training on kids preschoolers with BBs to smashing into someone's car in Florida because of cops not knowing it was a drill - many more wtf instances.
>this is like setting the school on fire for a fire drill, needs stopped

Attached: Fusion, MACTAC, and Drills.jpg (892x626, 174K)

Bumping. Would help comb through but I have to feed my kids breakfast. At what point does this all come crashing down? Evil can't exsist forever

Think Skynet.
They make lists.
For example, look into the Kansas City story of a man being listed as a domestic terror suspect for his usage of a Rand Paul BUMPERSTICKER.
As said, too much power with too little oversight.

I would recommend reading the LVMPD's "After-Action Report".
Well, I guess it's FEMA?
If anything it's interesting to see how all emergency services are centralized by these Centers.
And also, emergency services were INCREASED following the particular incident.
That is, military surplus was allowed to be utilized once again.
Do give it a skim though.
All that data - with what sort of citizen oversight?

Attached: 1 Oct AAR.jpg (962x444, 120K)

Interesting ty user

neat

Fascinating, have a bump op

I remember one Opie and Anthony show where patrice o'neall said something like "china is the testing ground for what is comming to us" and this is from a long time ago, the conspiracies were right about all that was comming.

50:00
> "they" have move on, the new terrorist are "the crackers in the hill" they are fighting for the constitution, for freedom, for everything the constitution stands for...

youtu.be/RcSm99a79Gg

Attached: hqdefault[4].jpg (480x360, 30K)

Don't patronize me. I simply don't have anything to add. Still digesting on my phone

bump for visibility

Here's a 10 minute commentary by an Army Pilot who covers the Las Vegas Shooting extensively.
youtube.com/watch?v=XFqkaoBZtQE

Here's the longer version:
youtube.com/watch?v=eHzZEuUDWoY
This guy is an Army Pilot who commentates on the Vegas shooting and related material, including Fusion Centers. He mentions them at 9:00 minute point.
Very very interesting points about jurisdictions and what Fusion Centers are all about.
Solid commentary on this event as well.
You know, we send a lot of these companies to train with your check-writers, and our real police.

BUMP, where's my anons at?

Attached: Google Streisand Searches.jpg (1849x1205, 385K)

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

what happened to steve?
offed himself?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

fuck off you piece of shit

HOOK: "glowniggers mad X24"

BUMP
fuck the fbi they are traitors and enemies to, not only, american citizens but all the worlds citizens.

First order of business should be getting a list of the companies served. I will start working on that.

Nose Mad x24

Bump