Why are all “climate protesters” young, feminist girls?

What gives?

Attached: CBB85C82-77C6-43A9-9984-57BE231300B5.jpg (1236x742, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VSx9-YRt_RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because men have important shit to do

Women are naturally conservative and concerned with the future well being of society.

Also, find the cuck. He has a large sign.

Attached: 0941BCFD-3982-472C-8AA4-D36B2BC98530.jpg (1920x1152, 613K)

Yeah... nooo

Because they're sheep who follow the medias and their friends.

They fall for propaganda more easily. And most likely these kids have rich parents so they can afford to be full time activists rather than being stay at home mothers raising kids, or having to work for a living/go to school fulltime.

Women are easily lured by fads and trends.

Theres an overlap between vegetarians and the climate scam hoax.
A lot of liberal feminist women are also vegan retards.

Let's play "spot the jew"

>young girls
They are the easier to manipulate for whatever agenda you push, no matter how absurd. You either homeschool, or your kids belong to the state.

Where the fuck is the ocean level rise? same as it was when my great grandfather was a kid I know because he marked it

The tall guy in shades is an undercover user and has a radar lock on the crazy qt in white face.

Show me one and I'll marry her tonight.

because they are the dumbest of the dumb and most easily manipulated by the jewed west.

this. all these cunts are now cannon fodder for the satanists.

He should just cut his balls of to prove that commitment to the planet. Ideally on live tv.

Because women are one with nature and inside every one of them resides the spirit of the Great Mother who protects the land

Attached: 1569048016868.jpg (768x432, 34K)

>t. alcoholic

It's the simplest narrative. Something you can cry about without thinking too hard.

I just want to know, how do hundreds of people using cars and other transportation to travel to one spot, marching in a huge group, and littering trash when they leave think they're making any kind of difference against "climate change"? What do they really think they're accomplishing?

yeah right. Women are the biggest polluters. They had to make certain female cosmetic products illegal because women were killing the environment.

Woman are easy to manipulate because are more stupid that you think.
Whatever emocional argument that you propose, retarded or not, she take it seriously.

Attached: 2455f2df3206dac90bd1e47f2699a250c292548488e1565981de7f4fb919a7d9.jpg (783x960, 102K)

>feminists
Pic related

Attached: Help.jpg (265x272, 14K)

Left wing politics are driven by emotions and feeling rather than fact and logic
Women are more responsive to emotional appeal than men are on average

The answer to “why are climate protestors women” is “because climate protesting is the lefty topic de jour”. In 20 years it’ll be about something else equally nebulous like the amount of floors allowed in a skyscraper and you can bet the movement will be mostly led by young women who are seduced by feel-good talking points from the people on the moving picture machine.

>taking my answer seriously
Jow Forums lowest IQ board confirmed again

>emocional argument

Attached: seinfeld-elaine.gif (380x283, 2.41M)

Women do what their masters tell them. White men are cucks and are not their masters. The Jews are. They have the power, women listen to those in power. If Nazi’s took over women would become Nazi’s over night.

>taking my answer seriously
You can't blame him when the worst possible outcome has now become the norm

Because girls are way worse conformatists than boys, especially if there is no risk involved and they can appear to be virtuous. They think they are protesting against the system by they're holding it up. If they were born 70-80 years ago they'd be sieg heiling like the best of them

Because women never foot the bill, it's also irony because all of them drive suvs.

remind me why are Jow Forums people against eco preservation politics?

lmfao look at this phagget

Attached: 1569047659438.jpg (1920x1152, 1.75M)

it was probably all thought up in some DARPA think tank

They are very sensitive to social pressure and suggestion and have been thaught to think that protesting is good from an early age.

women are more easily manipulated than men by media. All advertising and programming is targeted at them. They think themselves as liberated feminists but the reality is that they are being kept in a personal comfort so they don't bother to notice their nation falling into decay for as long as they are useful to the jews.

Idiot, what you and these bitches don't understand is that what's really being demand is increasing taxes to save the planet, but that won't make a little difference to the planet, only to our pockets.

all I see is faggots looking at their insta accounts.

leaf gets it, women are clay
that's why they are supposed to submit to good men
they have submitted to jews instead because white men are weak cucks these days
thus feminism and the end of white civilization

Attached: qmh4yiif9rn31.jpg (2506x1717, 703K)

Which faggot, I ony see faggots in that picture.

It feels so fake it hurts

because "protesting climate" requires to be an absolute fucking retard NPC?

fpbp

Because they're the most impressionable and easiest demographic to manipulate on strictly emotional grounds...

by the tree

i wonder how many of these protestors an average working class dude could take on lul

Because only permanent children could fail to make the connection between China and India combined producing 40% of the world's manmade CO2 and expect the West to do something about it.

It's because women are more emotional than men. (((They))) exploit this, framing the narrative in a way that elicits an emotional reaction rather than logical thought. Women join these causes based off of their manufactured emotions, because it's easier than sitting down and actually doing the research.

i fuck I found it. Pink text and then black.

They're CIA/Mossad paid MtF trannies further propagating this tax scam.
Climate change is natural.

Haha, but that's a girl, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was a tranny.

yeah it is in current political scene, until popular movement will get some more traction and get into power to do other things.

they're literally children. they mean well but are absolutely retarded. I was watching some of their interviews on MSNBC and I died laughing.
>we need to end fossil fuels and just use electricity because it's clean
not knowing that most electricity comes from fossil fuels. not knowing that if the green tech existed to replace fossil fuels they would already be using them.
having free unlimited inputs kind of brings down the cost of things considering you don't have to drill for it nor refine it.

the stupidity went on and on. I did love the world's going to end in 11 years part. I'm old enough to remember Al Gore saying the same shit when I was young. his doomsday date came and went without anything special.

these people are secular versions of the same people that thought the rapture was coming every time a firebrand preacher shook them down for their shekels at a revival. same mentality.

I'm not denying climate change is a problem but the problem has a lot more to do with desertification and poor land management more than anything else. restore the natural carbon capture cycle. the damage could easily be undone, wouldn't change a thing and could be done at a profit. however people like Allan Savory are completely ignored because they can't extract tax shekels from it nor can they scare people into voting for them.

Is this Ron Pearlmans bastard son?
Looks part negro

Attached: 1569047566509.jpg (144x278, 10K)

he is, you can tell by his facial features. I bet he's most like Puerto Rican.

>not knowing that if the green tech existed to replace fossil fuels they would already be using them

How do you think things happen in this world? Especially things that require good deal of research, development, work and founding? They simply spawn into existence just beacuse they might be more officent somewhere in the future? New technology requires investments, if you want to invest in somthing there have to be a demand. Without it we will just stick with what we now because it is easier to do things as usual especialy if we are talkign about state wide electrical infrastucture and production

Uhhhh, an Easter egg! Bump for mummy

Attached: 3383F89E-78A1-4E63-AC33-F82EC28832BE.jpg (720x960, 889K)

Even when young.

Young women are the easiest demographic to brainwash.

They need a cock.

>these people are secular versions of the same people that thought the rapture was coming every time a firebrand preacher shook them down for their shekels at a revival. same mentality.
This is Post-Protestantism at work. They have an axe to grind but don’t know why. We need Noah, not Martin Luther.

>said the guy posting on Jow Forums

Why do women do anything?

For attention.

Protests give them another excuse to post rants and pictures on social media

Daily reminder that China, India, Africa, South East Asia and the Middle East make up 70% of global warming emissions per year. By sheer accident, they also make up 85% of the world’s population.

But hey, those are facts that re better ignored. If 3 more faggots in the US “go vegan” and don’t buy plastic bags but use their flax organic bags, global wobble will stop.

Attached: 887486DC-F253-418F-BD04-22D0B512A280.jpg (579x662, 63K)

Because theres a shortage of eligible worthy men to fuck so they have to do something with their time

Young feminist women are the most sheltered and privileged class.

Jow Forums actually changed the course of history.

>dumb
>easy to manipulate
>looking for validation

kill yourself

Attached: FAGGOT.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

What are they mad about now?

Egalitarianism is the worldview (in accordance with the cultural cognition model that many of you on Jow Forums are at least tangentially familiar with) most strongly associated with positive climate change attitude/awareness.

Egalitarianism is all about equality of outcome, which historically has been essential for a woman. Women need to be more selfless for the raising of children. This does not translate well into politics, where your actions must transgress competing groups to achieve the best possible outcome for your own group.

Cultural marxism led to a form of feminism which encouraged women to forego bearing children until later in life. These young women tend to project their natural selflessness towards egalitarian political issues, which would normally be directed towards helping their own babies.

Because it's a CIA/kike shill board. Why do you think even Minecraft came from /v/?

Attached: Imageboard connections.jpg (2249x6510, 2.99M)

My only problem with using "carbon emissions" against the warmists is that I actually support more carbon in the atmosphere. I want plants to thrive. CO2 is literally the stuff of life. I'm glad however to attack China for their pollution, as in literal pollution, throwing trash into rivers, dumping industrial sludge, and poisoning the oceans with toxic waste.

>Because it's a CIA/kike shill board
That's what the kikes want you to think. In reality, kikes HATE Jow Forums.

Attached: seething_merchant.jpg (442x515, 60K)

Found the motherfucker

Attached: 38D19A71-60E1-47B9-BEFD-E741F637BFF8.jpg (750x1253, 693K)

free speech and free thinking is scary.

Read Linkola's Can Life Prevail? He's a redistributionist lefty, but of the counter-zionist radical depopulationist flavour which most of Jow Forums would absolutely click with.

Running the treasury of the country in which this photo was taken.

I love how so many of them have their makeup done. How the fuck do they think it was manufactured and transported to the shop? What happens when they wash it into the drain and throw away the plaatic container?

I can guarantee that most of them got a takeaway meal and did some shopping after their day out. You save the planet, but not me.

Is Greta a feminist?

Attached: E17F1380-B557-497F-8635-40C97892F084.jpg (630x472, 37K)

no? kys

Easiest to brainwash with kike propaganda. Also, "support this and you'll get gibs from the state, goyim." Women want to be taken care of, but most are too selfish, bitchy, ugly, or fat to be taken care of men, so daddy government has to take care of them.

CO2 at some point results in health issues for humans. If we get to say 2000ppm in the atmosphere, non-ventilated bedroom concentrations would go to above 5000ppm which has concentration and health impacts for most humans.

they can take selfies while claiming they are rebels while marching in an essentially inoffensive, middle class approved nag-fests.

Yeah, like pay tax so government can turn our women against us.

lol fuck this world. Let it burn.

Attached: 1550908586150-0.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

Gulliable, brain dead, doesn't do a worthwhile job.

Other way around. There's a reason why Jow Forums wasn't taken down 13 years ago, Moot (a jew himself) just handed control over to the CIA, and they've been performing their psyops ever since.
At least 8ch was taken down for example.
It's also a Jesuit shill board. Hence the Guy Fawkes and Templar memes.
>actually thinking Jow Forums has free speech anymore
That ended in 2006 when raids were banned. Mods censor more shit than ever now.
Even captcha was originally supposed to be a temporary thing back in 2011, now it's the standard.

Because current climate strikes (#FridaysForFuture) are nothing more than a plead for attention. Young women get drunk and addicted on that

Its a scam pushed by dying MSM.

Because women ate idiots who are extremely predisposed to a herd mentality. They fear being ostracized by the group and this prevents them from having any original thoughts/ideas. This is one of the reasons why women do not deserve the right to vote. Women's suffrage has played a large part in the decline of western civilization.

LOOOK AT MEEEEEEE! LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

because w*men are inherently incapable of suppressing their emotions and thinking critically; young ones even less so than the older ones, because they also lack life experience.

Attached: respect women.jpg (480x288, 29K)

Why children all of a sudden? And why is it only white children?

Attached: Crusade2.0.jpg (700x400, 197K)

>What gives?
climate change talk started about one generation ago: unconvenient truth aired about in the year 2000

this simply means that a whole generation was indoctrinated witht "the right" mindset. and now its time to harvest the crops by letting them march on the streets and cause "political pressure" in order to gain more power and moneyzs...
Alternative goal: look up cultural revolution in china. also started about one generation after the yales university educated chairman came into power...

Bonus goals: look how mature the small humans are.... lets us lower the AOC.

pic related. audio book version of pic here: youtu.be/VSx9-YRt_RE

Attached: John Oliver.jpg (1848x817, 333K)

Discount Mexican Texas is right.

Attached: IMG_1566855161216.jpg (691x480, 34K)

Said the eugoslob posting on 4czan

gee lets think this through

Attached: 1538774694313.jpg (396x385, 31K)