How can you be dumb enough to follow this guy?

Owen Benjamin has attracted a large following on Jow Forums. Are you really foolish enough to fall for this snake oil salesman yelling about "Logos"?

First, Owen is an inveterate liar. He lied about his IQ. He lied about his drinking habits. He lies constantly about NASA, the flat earth movement, nuclear weapons and anyone he is trying to vilify at a particular moment in time.

You can tell just by listening to the guy that he's a dummy with two digit iq. He talks like a retard. He struggles to read highschool level texts. He admits on his show to struggle with reading. The best college he could get into was some backwater LAC. He hasn't presented a single substantive original idea on his show. He parrots whatever talking points he can from the podcasts he happened to be listening to that day.

And his whole relationship with Vox Day is like Pinky and the Brain. Vox is like a brain parasite that has attached himself to Owen. Owen even repeats all the stupid made up phrases Vox invented like "gamma male". Everyone's a gamma male. Vox and Owen are like narcissistic children living in a fantasy world where everything they do is awesome.

If you follow these guys, you are legitimately retarded.

Attached: maxresdefault-485.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eq24t5GTypw
youtube.com/watch?v=yu4NFCq2BgI
instagram.com/p/B2p_1EcBh1R/?igshid=8eg0o13tnwx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if you're only following him because it's fascinating to see the unraveling of a human mind occur in real time? What if you're curious about seeing the effect of a self-financing echo chamber on a lone male?

CARE BEAR HERE
STAY BASED AND RED PILLED FELLOW BEAR BROS
*internet fist bumps other bears

Attached: grrrrr_imma_bear.jpg (300x168, 8K)

He's wrong on a lot of things and kinda crazy, but I guess that's why I like to watch him. It's interesting, and there are times he has something of value to impart on me. Everyone does, I mean have something of value to say. Even if you disagree with them on everything else.

You know, I'm fucking so sick of people telling me who I should watch or listen too. Piss off.

This x100.
It is like watching a car crash.

Attached: 1568906263647.png (966x778, 610K)

He has backup
youtu.be/Eq24t5GTypw

And Owen is a bully and a jackass. He's that dumb tall guy who never has anything smart or witty to say so he focuses that insecurity into pushing shoter people around and making fun of them. He even used his channel to talk about how big his penis is. Why on earth would you want to keep enabling this dickhead's narcissistic delusions as he navigates his way through the next round of idealization/demonization of a proxy father figure driven by his out of control Borderline and Schizoid PD.

He makes me sad, he was okay at first, then when downhill really fast

What was his fuckin problem

>DUDE LMAO MANDELLA EFFECT FLAT EARTH LITERALLY EVERY CONSPIRACY EVER LMAO OH YEAH JEWS TOO BRO BTW LETS GET BELLIGERENT AND GUZZLE BOOZE ON STREAM AS THE TOTALLY LEGIT JEWPERCHATS FLOW IN AM I RITE GUYS

He went nuts, it was kind of fun to watch ,at first, but then it just got depressing .
He seriously lost his shit and recorded it for all to see on youtube

Why bring it up?

Dave Shapelle does, he steals his jokes
youtube.com/watch?v=yu4NFCq2BgI

Attached: 1568734050521s.jpg (185x250, 5K)

He's sure as hell not a liar. I can't think of another person where it's so obvious they believe fully what they're saying.
Owen is kind of a frustrating person. He often has a lot of really great talking points, but he just has no self-awareness at all.

>e lies constantly about NASA, the flat earth movement, nuclear weapons and anyone he is trying to vilify at a particular moment in time.
lmao get fucked shapiru, Owen is based and redpilled

Just because you convince yourself of the lie, doesnt mean youre not a liar.

Ben is on the right track! seems like your dont you dont understand anything ''mate''?!?

-"Your world as you knew it is gone. How far would you go to bring it back? Bush created a war, but only we knew the truth." -Qanon

>actual schitzo
just the right type of shithead to be propped up and shilled fucking constantly to discredit that 1% of truth he mentions

I watch because he's clearly on the spectrum and it's hilarious to see people completely misinterpret his character in the way you have.

What has he lied about? The only solid takeaway from the porsalin documentary was that he mistakenly trusted his friend. Yeah fuck him right?

Oh for sure he’s autistic or something.

He’s Irish, he is mentally insane. Just listen to how he rants nonstop

He lied to Faith Goldy in an interview that people he was copyright striking were "mirroring" his videos, when they were offering commentary like free does.
There was also the time he said someone tried to poison his kids with candy.

Some people mentioned he’s alcoholic, I think he also had to be using some large amount of stimulants, just watch his standup routines it’s very obvious he only went into comedy because his habit of speaking nonstop for hours like a literal maniac

He admitted wrongdoing and apologised for the strikes. And yeah joke or not I'd take people talking about trying to poison my kid seriously too.
Neither of these were lies. He is a legit sperg who misunderstands shit from time to time and tends not to back down until it's clearly explained to him why he is wrong. I'm 100% sure he's autistic.

The guy is a schizo ((((white supremacist))))
Who married a spic! He is playing you all you fucking retards

His pupils are very large in some videos. I think he does a lot of Adderall.

When did he apologize?
No one said anything about poison, joke or otherwise. That was something he entirely invented.

YO MISTER WHITE!

>e-celeb drama

no fuck off OP. I guarantee you're this guy, whoever he is, trying to promote your own content by pretending to be a hater.

Fuck off and come back with political content.

Most of the best Chapelle Show bits were charlie murphy stories also

He names the Jew all day on Instagram. Anybody waking people up and kicking boomers in the nuts is okay with me.

instagram.com/p/B2p_1EcBh1R/?igshid=8eg0o13tnwx0

t. manlet

I'm convinced that what caused his meltdown and this subsequent spiral is that he was having a homosexual relationship with Joe Rogan and they had a lovers quarrel.

dude looks like Tim Pool and Owen Benjamin's baby

Nope. It started when he was demonized for naming the Jew. Also part of it is ego which formed from his massive success in naming the Jew and the amount of lonleys calling themselves bears. Actually it started when he became black pilled on the Jew. For about a year and a half he denied the JQ and we hounded him daily memeing him until finally he couldn't help but look into it. I suffered a mental breakdown when I was blackpilled. He went through the matrix live in front of a large audience.

People who are Borderline go through cycles of extreme affection/hate. He says he is grateful to have left show business but the truth is he wishes he was still a Hollywood d-list celebrity. This is obvious by the way he's always replaying clips from his old standup shows. Rogan was Owen's last chance to get back into the limelight as some kind of edgy alt lite comedian but Rogan snubbed him.

He claimed his dad is a literal faggot that was secretely stealing money from Owen’s mom to pay for fag prostitutes. Also that he jacked off with other guys when he was a teen and he has a Jewish grandma. He’s a mess of contradictions and delusions. At least he figured out Jews shouldn’t be trusted. He’s not worth paying attention to though.

Rogan didn't snub him. Rogan gave him a ultimatum. He said 'cool it with the antisemitic remarks and the nigger word' and Owen said, 'Nah'. Owen may be a narcissist, sociopathic, and christcuck but to his credit he has never virtue signaled for approval from the masses and he has never backtracked that the Holocaust didn't happen. Never forget he showed the world where the line was when naming the hoax. He was still 100% monetized when he did this. Monetization would disappear soon after.

Hop off dick

Become famous. Risk your career naming the Jew. Lose almost everything. And I'll hop off Owen dick and do a somersault onto yours. Deal?

Wouldn't want your lame ass anywhere near me or my dick you sketchy weirdo

t. Mexican

calm down lil' buddy

He's not a WS small hat.

Near everyone's future is moral outrage, if you have children and are still capable of love. Most won't do it publicly.

Attached: Owen Benjamin 2.jpg (341x484, 28K)

wtf heil owen

please tell me pol doesnt support that gay jew faggot

This