What would be the political impact of turning australia into a forest? Would any anons like to do this irl?

What would be the political impact of turning australia into a forest? Would any anons like to do this irl?

Attached: australia_is_a_big_country.jpg (400x286, 29K)

By planting all these trees wouldn't it help cool the climate down so these hot summers wouldnt happen again?

Attached: op.jpg (94x207, 6K)

Why so deadly ass snakes and koalas can have shade? Fuck em

Where would you get all the needed fresh water?

because most of it is a fucking desert

Koalas need the shade bro it might make their lives easier.

from aquifers

Attached: LSwaGChBCNMxZKr5DryM5j-320-80.jpg (320x213, 12K)

Yeah dude i've noticed, its the weather is cooler here in New Zealand because we have a lot of trees, if we got rid of all those trees I'm sure we would have the same heat problems as you guys have.

it would be HUGE, you could move like half a billion Africans there no problem, we need to do this ASAP

Attached: 1335268058765.jpg (2941x1570, 655K)

what part of criminals sent to a desert island do you not understand

That doesn't seem like a viable long term solution given the amount of rain the interior of the continent gets.

Attached: Average Australia rain.jpg (600x424, 81K)

Melbourne already has that problem m8

That's your problem user not ours.

Don't you American folks have some kind of device that can make rain happen? If you put more research into what ever that was it might help here.

>more habitable land
>more australians
Why would you want to do something so retarded?

>we're going to dig enough wells to turn the desert into a forest
Lel, you better get to digging dumbass.

Attached: 1567052220580.jpg (500x437, 42K)

>some kind of device that can make rain happen
That was the Indians.....we killed them all.

The US is bigger then Australia though

Attached: thumbs_up.jpg (1200x1600, 231K)

There was a plan to dig a trench from the ocean to the middle of Australia with nukes but the UK refused to share the technology

Just take all of the maori who don't have jobs and have them dig it by hand.

INLAND SEA NOW

Attached: australia inland sea.jpg (753x425, 63K)

USA is NOT a forest

>a giant SALTWATER canal
>to grow trees an sheit
You're a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1567547901089.jpg (540x645, 43K)

fuck of were full cunt

Attached: fuck off were full.png (720x760, 245K)

Just

>Political
You should worry about the effects it will have on the climate first. Large projects like these are often unpredictable, we're not as smart as we think we are to know exactly how that would affect the rest of Australia and the world. Just look at the Aral sea

Attached: AralSea1989_2014.jpg (1024x870, 858K)

What's the long con here Muad'dib?

Lmao dude the plan isn't to populate the country its to bring down the climate temperature so you guys don't have those overly hot summers that cause all those bushfires. You might be able to get more farmland to grow more food as well.

Shut up criminal.

Utah is a desert too and they’ve got trees everywhere now.

mangroves

After seeing videos of the insects you cunts got down there? I'd rather not live in the last remnants of Pangaea. I'm good, thanks.

THEY DONT HAVE THE WATER YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!

And as a result the population will grow, and since there's so much more farmland now there will be a "need" for migrant workers. Meaning no more, fuck off we're full justification

then why do you guys allow so many immigrants from china

Maori?
You mean boongs?

How the fuck are you gonna plants trees in the middle of a fucking desert retard

>Insects
No user they're called Chinese and they're good people for the most part. Better than niggers

Soooo.....flood the entire continent....with saltwater???
Good idea.

Attached: 1566261716754.png (400x381, 108K)

better than deserts m8

Maybe all the water evaporating in the middle will give them more rain.

The Bruce Jihad will ravage the world

Quite a few remote areas already have fairly dense vegetation

Attached: fraser range.jpg (1680x600, 154K)

lol wasn't my idea

Embrace the chaos, screw predictability, we're already on the road to destruction. Best case scenario we stop and start moving back towards saving our planet, worse case scenario we get to the end a little quicker.

Well I guess it would help with the emus.

When saltwater evaporates it leaves salt.

Attached: 1568778215108.png (1302x1056, 463K)

>White people scrape the bottom of the barrel and send literal human garbage to a desert island full of posionous bugs and murder lizards.
>A hundred years later theres a thriving civilization.
>200 years and its a forest now.

There's a cheaper solution to that. Get a bunch of lads and thrice as much beer and fly them over the desert. If you have enough planes you could make it rain 24/7
>remote areas
>dense vegetation
Been in urmum, can confirm
So jihad. Just develop A.I if you want to see everything burn. It's cheaper that way

Attached: cylon.jpg (1330x748, 90K)

From what I get from this thread it's that the Aussies prefer to keep Australia a shitty horrible hellscape to discourage immigration. It sounds like a good plan.

Attached: sNwofkL.jpg (500x291, 30K)

I wouldn't put Aussies and thriving in the same sentence, but yea whatever, I'm here to check the numerals

You just make swampland between that filters the salt out of it. Or don't. The water being inland means it doesn't cool down as much as if it were still ocean, increasing evaporation rates, creating more cloud cover and rainfall.

Yes it will.

lol, we have black soil ready to grow anything. Look at your fucked retarded continent. Better hope SE Asia keeps supplying your food.

That might help green up the outback.

kek

>The water being inland means it doesn't cool down as much as if it were still ocean, increasing evaporation rates, creating more cloud cover and rainfall.

one thing I can tell you in the inland lakes of florida cause it to be nice and mild in the summer. Not at all a hundred degree mouse hellscape.

australia isnt real

Attached: 7b7.jpg (680x284, 34K)

Shut up Moshe.

they have a thriving shitposting culture

If you were beaten in battle by a fucking bird, your women all belonged to said bird. Wouldn't you too use humor to cope?
Just look at Canada, I remember when there was no such thing as leaf posting, where Canadians were...normal! Now look at the poor bastards

The problem with Australia is that the wet winds coming from the ocean can't even hope to reach the hinterland. You can't have a susteinable forestation without periodical precipitations

welcome to the bush dimension morty

Attached: 1555299087185.jpg (639x815, 145K)

fucking legend

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Where's Alaska?

Yes and it is cheap comparatively speaking. Instead the cattle and sheep farmers only bitch about drought but do nothing to slow it down or change it.

>Replying to yourself
Fucking retard

Well at least nothing of value was lost.

i had more than one australia picture and thing i wanted to say, i wasn't implying that i was replying as a different user, suck my dick faggot.

Attached: 1546055532964.jpg (984x682, 92K)

>Yeah dude i've noticed, its the weather is cooler here in New Zealand because we have a lot of trees
It's cooler because you're a fly shit in an ocean at a southern latitude.
By your logic Antarctica should be a dense forest.
Stupid sheep fucking cunt.

So you replied to yourself like the newest of newfags?

Attached: images.jpg (265x190, 6K)

Not by much. Taking lower 48, Aus is 95% the size, with the pop of Texas.
Imagine how nice your country would be if it was only the pop of Texas spread out over the entire thing.

We were a forest before the boongs spent 50,000 years using "advanced hunting techniques".

Attached: 1565382503239.png (250x250, 38K)

It's salt.
Have none of you cunts ever left the suburbs?
Our largest inland fresh water is in WA near the NT border, near Kunnanurra(sp).

that might help against rising sea levels

>Not by much
We can always bring Alaska into the fight yknow

Attached: 2000px-Alaska_area_compared_to_conterminous_US.svg.png (2000x1280, 335K)

Yeah sure, and we can bring in all our little islands and shit and it only gets closer.

the US has far better geography tho

Back at ya faggit. What about now huh?

Attached: PacIslandsMapLG.jpg (1000x505, 83K)

I don't think you understand how big Alaska is. Alaska alone is almost as big as half of the entire us. Alaska is really big.

dessert?

There was a 'plan' and I used that term advisedly, to channel some of the top end wet season run-offs by diverting rivers and try to store it in the middle somewhere.
100% subjective
>Alaska alone is almost as big as half of the entire us
Except it's not. It's just over twice the size of Texas.

Where’s the one with China on it? Oh wait

IIRC it's about 20% the size of the lower 48

We’ll just use the sweat off my massive cock

Why dont you cover the arctic in cactus while youre at it

It's salty.

its not subjective, they have exactly the same shit we have, just more green and less desert. oh and actual snow

keep in mind that map scaling exists and you haven't even included alaska so it's pretty feckin retarded to call it the us as a whole
based burger schizo

Is that device a drum and hat with feathers in it?

if you think the insects are bad just take a look at our niggers

>snow
Fun for a couple of days before it's real old real fast.
We don't have predators here that hunt people, other than humans & crocs.

You'll be the center of attention that's for sure.
Environmentalist gazes will go from the amazon to the new australian jungle.

It'll burn down though.
Your dream of trying to be the worlds lungs will not happen.

I want to create an inland sex habitat for genetically engineered Barron Trumps. Central Australia is ideal. Just clone em and set em free. Beautiful nude Barrons in sweeping herds of thousands.

Might go smash a few cones then expose myself to the neighbours toddlers again.

Attached: 1567773904407.gif (200x184, 1.03M)

You need to realize large dry areas actually reflect their heat back out. Large forested areas in hot climates actually retain heat. It is not just as simple as plant a shit ton of trees.

They’re called disadvantaged unemployed you shitlords.
Black what?

snow is based and redpilled
>noooooo daddy dont make me scoop the driveway for a single hour a day noooooooo i cant handle physical chores nooo
in return for that you get to rug up
make snow men, snow angels, drink hot chocolate, snowball fights, building igloos, and wide open spaces where no one wants to live
also killer predators are majestic
>humans & crocs.
you forgot niggers user

>you forgot niggers user
You choose to live in Melbourne, not me.

No, you’re salty and jelly