Why is Bozgoria always so butthurt?

>Football
>Budapest vs Craiova
>Budapest looses
>UAGBUGAGULAS
>UEFA PLZ HALP
>They made fun of us during the match that's why we lost

Attached: hungary-flag_121312293.jpg (768x432, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont know how to feel about you roman. you guys are the gypsy makes are you not? you know we have a small but INCREDIBLY well known gypsy population here in the USA? In Idaho in the treasure valley, they sell used cars here and prey on the elderly, their kids are all fucking sick with genetic disorders and they are all obese. they are banned from most local restaurants as they scam comped meals with bullshit and lies

why did you garner this plague upon the world?

Attached: 152761.jpg (400x225, 30K)

Ask the French and Brits they stopped us from genociding them you dumbfuck
Now they cry about it.

Also "thank" the ottomans
They brought em to Europe.

im not crying i just dont know how to feel about you. you have exported something akin to niggers, which is both amazing and appalling. and you come here to talk about your gypsy land issues. i just don't know how to feel... also terror can move a problematic population that can be excused with "we're trying" do not put your lack of action on others.

Attached: Clarissa-Explains-It-All-clarissa-explains-it-all-19624330-682-541.jpg (682x541, 45K)

where did they come from? i had never even realized they made it this far until i moved to a larger city. my god how the stereotypes were oh so real...

Hey,the EU asked for them.They asked us not be "racist" so we send em there for a better life
Even Madonna said so:))
Indian slaves brought to europe by the Ottomans

They were a group of untouchables in India. They migrated to Europe in large numbers in the 16th century.
Others will tell you they came from hell. They came on their own alright. Our cucked monarchs allowed them to settle. Back then there were no gibs, so gypsies were more useful too.

They were first brought by the Ottomans mate.In large numbers.
Anyways why are you so butthurt,lose with som dignity ffs.

Invoking the Trianon bcs you lost some retarded match?:))

>They were first brought by the Ottomans mate
Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people?wprov=sfla1

Bozgo what?

Ah yes, blame those Ottomans everything was their fault, Ottomans is also why Romania is poor, Ottomans is also why Romania was communist

We don't blame losers

Why are you so committed to sowing dissent between our peoples? What would you have to gain from it? Makes me wonder...

Attached: 1564688223295.png (491x585, 101K)

Bitch,you literally want our team Craiova disqualified because your team lost.
Piss off.

I don't follow sports, lol. Stay mad, Ovidiu.

Fuck off back to Kindergarten Bartosz

That's not a Hungarian name. Very disrespectful.

Lorand,Bentze or whatever the fuck you guys are called.

>Ottomans
*Kikes, half-gyppo.

>flag
Opinion discarded

Attached: 9B9A1C2B-6FC0-4FDC-862F-412225DA4D83.jpg (601x499, 76K)

Comes from bozmeg, which means fuck in magyar.
Also all the butthurt bozgors can suck a dick. The normal ones are alright

If he's a gypsy you're a triple nigger