Effective ways to fight climate change?

1. all countries with more than 2 births per woman to be showered with “family planning” funding (hormone based contraceptives)

2. ban make-up, it’s a 100 billion industry that doesn’t add anything, use that money for the environment

3. a special tax on women’s clothing and shoes, nobody needs that many clothes and shoes

4. deregulate the nuclear industry, every garage start up should be allowed to go nuclear

5. ban marriage ceremonies, they are expensive and pollute the environment

6. no more subsidies or tax breaks beyond the first kid

7. promote private chicken farming

Attached: EB911DB3-EE26-4A99-9888-4F21C728BFC9.jpg (800x1024, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sE3g0i2rz4w
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/BAMS-D-13-00091.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: stop_being_faggot_2.png (816x731, 19K)

Attached: cityfolks.jpg (720x720, 153K)

Also tax meat and cars as much as possible.

Killing the top 20% will kill almost every single Jew alive but will also reduce carbon emissions by 60%

Kill all cows

Attached: 108C0BD1-9B80-455E-B02B-4774AAD4C0C6.png (673x536, 66K)

So the two new religions of ecologism and veganism merge? Nice.

youtu.be/sE3g0i2rz4w

TIME TO EAT BUGS GOY

To save the climate of course

Ban women from spending money. That will drop consumer spending by 80%.

Ban mass immigration since that enlarges the carbon footprint.

How will any of that stop the grand solar minimum my krautbro?

There is no such thing as man-made climate change. If you mean "Fight pollution" then we should stop none-white countries because they are the polluters.

This is such a load of horse shit. Rice paddies produce a huge amount of methane, way more than all cattle combined.

It’s a cycle dude and we aren’t at a grand solar minimum. We are at a minor solar minimum that comes every 10-13yrs.

Attached: 62C1C748-DD32-419C-9706-C07AD01438BE.jpg (1200x870, 156K)

This

the cattle 'ruining the planet' aren't pastured cattle like the ones in your pic, they're the ones from mass production factory farms where they're fed corn

some of your points make sense, but you still talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.
i would also like to announce that i'm gonna take one for the team and hit on greta and make her my little slave potato.

Attached: 1538982357838.png (638x638, 469K)

Show the longer timeline kraut

Nuke China and India.

The biggest feedlot in the world is small compared to any major city.

Here you go. What’s your point? It’s a cycle.

Attached: F8D8994B-A8B9-4E29-85B1-76B5CA4C5E17.gif (704x285, 82K)

The city folk are the cattle.

>Effective ways to fight climate change?
Genocide India and China back to uninhabited wilderness. Stop feeding niggers and allow starvation and cannibalism to solve that problem. Offer debt forgiveness to white people for every child they have.

That solves 90% of enviromental and pollution problems we have. Stop demanding white people genocide themselves to fix problems caused by chinks and pajeets.

Her durr whuts the little ice age

Yeah, that’s nothing compared an actual ice age. I mean, can you even spot the “little ice age” on chart related?

Attached: F9330562-AF22-49A5-8D77-9A98171455B0.gif (550x331, 22K)

You'll be calling it cold if you go hungry from crop failure, I guarantee that, dumbass.

1. you must be a retard who forgot that the primary purpose of life is to reproduce. But since your "no more than 2 children" policy would affect mostly Africa and SA, I can have it run for a pair of decades
2. makes sense
3. why on women's only? you'll get killed by feminists. Just make the tax on products that are made with x and y fabrics
4. letting commoners go nuclear is a gateway to disaster
5. you must be a retard because marriage isn't supposed to be just a signature on a contract
6. see point 1
7. I don't know what this means but it looks fine

Point out the Maunder minimum (“little ice age”) in the chart.

Now guess what, look at the real ice age in it (5 to 8 degrees cooler) and guess what, there was ENOUGH food for all kinds of life on Earth, even mammoths.

Attached: 2F02509E-1A7F-47A9-B947-CB45E0E78EE3.jpg (1600x1066, 318K)

>1. you must be a retard who forgot that the primary purpose of life is to reproduce. But since your "no more than 2 children" policy would affect mostly Africa and SA, I can have it run for a pair of decades
It should be run forever. Population should go down to 2-3 billion globally

>3. why on women's only? you'll get killed by feminists. Just make the tax on products that are made with x and y fabrics
Fine, men only account for 10% or clothing and shoe’s sales, so either way it is a tax on women.
>4. letting commoners go nuclear is a gateway to disaster
No, it is not. Start-ups are responsible, they just need the option to actually not get stopped by red tape.
>5. you must be a retard because marriage isn't supposed to be just a signature on a contract
Fine, have a garden party, decorate your house etc., but 200k marriage ceremonies? You know how much climate change this creates?

>7. I don't know what this means but it looks fine
It means that people should raise their personal chickens for eggs and meat.

>M.E. Mann
Stopped reading there.

Yeah, you're not an ice mammoth though, nor are you a capable hunter of them. Most likely you're just another dumb, skilless urbanite two weeks from starvation after the grocery store is emptied.

Truth is, I don't care if it gets too hot or too cold. I just want the dumb outbred urbanites to die.

Stop talking about it

Even if global warming is bullshit people should be looking after the planet. We only have one to live on right now. If we eventually colonize another planet humanity will only fuck it up too. We're the dominate lifeform, we create, we destroy, we're the most intelligent life form in the known universe. We have a responsibility to protect the planet. Nobody cares in general though so its a pointless fight.

Can someone post that photo where it has shit like eco terrorist and techno-something. It's like 4 panels.

This

strangle yourself

>Even if global warming is bullshit people should be looking after the planet.
True, but a lot of people I've met can't differentiate between
>CO2
and
>actual pollution

And frankly they'd be too dumb to understand it even if someone explained it to them. Believe me. I tried.

Mann isn’t an idiot. His hockey stick wasn’t smoothed out, the critics were burning him at then stake for using data available to him at the time.

Attached: F5AFD6E2-6424-497B-96BB-A362C95786C0.png (220x184, 44K)

You're 100% right. Nobody cares, not enough to influence change. You can't educate them when its easier/cheaper to pollute.

COOMIES FOR MOTHER EARTH

AAAAAAAFGHHH

Attached: 1568537563505.png (560x763, 54K)

>It should be run forever. Population should go down to 2-3 billion globally
you mean nonwhite population. Blacks in africa keep pumping children that huff motor oil and bug people's "made in china" industry not only promotes a low quality standard but is also harmful for the envoirment for the sake of being cheap. Their factories need to close down and their population to stagnate.
>Fine, men only account for 10% or clothing and shoe’s sales, so either way it is a tax on women.
Source? Also agree.
>Fine, have a garden party, decorate your house etc., but 200k marriage ceremonies? You know how much climate change this creates?
>So people dancing to music and drinking and eating food is making climate change? Why forbid a sacred ceremony when Schlomo's company makes 10x times more pollution in the same night?
>It means that people should raise their personal chickens for eggs and meat.
It's already happening.

Small mitigating efforts will at best save us a few years, they mostly exist to placate plebs so they'll keep on happily consuming. The real answer is to just shut down the whole global economy, crash this plane with no survivors.

>4. letting commoners go nuclear is a gateway to disaster

Attached: 1568955559712.png (700x372, 146K)

id support this. went on vacation to europe last year and 8/10 females were fat ugly whores. forcing them to eat plants would do you westerners a world of good, maybe youd enjoy your pussy then.

Getting the population down to 3 billion (1 billion in Europe and the Americas, 1.5 billion in Asia and 500 million in Africa/Middle East) will do the trick.

1. Man Made "Climate Change" is *ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT*
2. You can't fight against nature. Period.
3. Even if you COULD do it, you'd *WRECK* *THE* *PLANET'S* *ECONOMY* in the process
4. If you believe in this *CLIMATE SHIT* then you are a *COMPLETE IDIOT*
5. All "they" want to do is control CO2, but CO2 only affects IR energies corresponding to temperatures *NOT* *FOUND* *ON* *EARTH* - in other words, controlling the tiny percent of the atmosphere that is CO2 WILL NOT DO A GOD DAMNED THING for "Climate"

and so on. *MORONS* believe this shit. *SMART PEOPLE* reject it as the *BULLSHIT* it is.

Attached: Hills-Bullshit.jpg (477x600, 51K)

where are her tits she's basically a man

>Mann isn’t an idiot.
I've seen the Twitter drama that has emerged after he lost that Canadian lawsuit. When the court asked him for the data sources - when they gave him delay upon delay - he didn't do squat. Why? I have two explanations:
1. He's a fraudster and made it up, and he knows that.
2. He has received private funding with private data sets. A little bit like Epstein who donated for Eugenic research.

kill china, India , and africa

>Mann isn’t an idiot.

*YES* *HE* *IS*!!!

"Climate Change" is like *A* *FUCKING* *RELIGIOUS* *CULT* with the *ANTI-SCIENCE* that *JUSTIFIES* *THIS* *BULLSHIT* and the *CONTROL* it attempts to wield on *THE* *REST* *OF* *US*!!!

And, there's NO SCIENCE that PROVES it. That "consensus" *BULLSHIT* is pure *BULLSHIT*

Attached: 2001.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

Killing yourself ASAP is unironically the most impact you can have on emission, pollution, and resource scarcity.

kill the mutt americans, you lot are #2 contributer to global warming & a war mongering country. and the spawning point of communism and jewery

kill yourself, all problems solved.

1. OK
2. Not gonna do much but OK
3. Change culture instead. Change consumerism as a whole
4. Uuuuh.....
5. Same as 3. Go big and ban Hollywood. It's far more expensive, far more wasteful and it also pollutes the minds of the people
6. Better remove free universal healthcare. You know why people smoke so much? They know they have a safety net. Let's see how many people smoke knowing they'll be left to rot if they can't afford to pay
7. OK

Truth.

52% consensus:
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/BAMS-D-13-00091.1

But who cares about consensus anyways? Pic related was consensus once because some imbecile translated the Italian "canali" as English "canal" when it should have been "channel".

Attached: 07.png (741x1022, 395K)

>COOMIES FOR MOTHER EARTH

Yeah, MOMMY GAIA aka "the planet" is *ANGRY* at us "VIRUS" HUMANS for "POLLUTING" HER with CO2, which EVER! GOD! DAMNED! ANIMAL! AND! BACTERIA! EXHALES!!!

And don't forget NATURALLY OCCURRING FOREST FIRES.., which WE PUT OUT, incidentally.

Fucking SUPERSTITIOUS IDIOTS *BELIEVE* THIS SHIT!

And YOU CLIMATE-ISTS *FEEL* that CHRISTIANITY is/was bad...

Attached: christianity.timeline.jpg (800x640, 63K)

Man you sure showed him hurr hurr

You sound like a dipshit

Attached: nty-timeline.jpg (576x166, 22K)

Attached: nty-timeline2.jpg (577x170, 36K)

Attached: 1567213295242.png (907x587, 468K)

52% "consensus" is not what consensus means

>1924: "Signs of a new ice age"
That's funny, considering that 1920-1940 was the warmest period for which we have temperature data.

Attached: Average-Mean-Temperature-Vs-Year-1895-2017-At-All-56434-US-GHCN-Stations_shadow.png (1126x908, 137K)

CO2 makes plants grow larger and produce more fruits. stop it

Don't tell me. Tell that to the people who constantly talk about scientific consensuses.

8. Software piracy

Anyone got that graph that show plants being able to tolerate much larger quantities than there is in the atmosphere and that we are actually close to the bottom line of survivability?

kek

Unironically true though. Less cars to move games around, less plastic created, less niggers working at GameStop.

>US temperatuee stations
>global warming

Ok

I'd love that graph, that sounds hard to google search for. The whole reason that they give for 'fossil fuels' is that there was more co2 back there so there were larger plants and more plant material to make more car juice. It's fucking insanity.

The NY times has never cared about truth.

>Ok
Yes, OK. Because the US have the best long-term temperature record in existence; no other country achieved a weather station density in 2010 close to what the US achieved in 1930.

ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/figures/station-counts-1891-1920-temp.png
ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/figures/station-counts-1981-2010-temp.png

And it was a hot year for the rest of the world as well, if we go by contemporary newspaper articles.

Attached: The_Los_Angeles_Times_Sun__Dec_30__1934_-780x1024.jpg (780x1024, 927K)

1. Give women cancer.
2. Raise suicide rates for women.
3. Make women riot cause "pink tax already stronk", kill and imprison them.
4. Kill more people.
5. Common law marriages a plenty.
6. Casey Anthony gonna get dem gibs
7. Fuck chickens and eggs, let's eat aborted fetuses.

Great plan, Johnny!

stupid retard, kill yourself

>CO2 plant death
You're welcome.

Attached: plant-growth-co2-carbon-yield-increase.gif (600x440, 99K)

awesome, thank you!

Can you explain it in retard terms for retards like me.

Is this showing that plants are actually thriving still and not dying out from c02 in the atmosphere or something?

1. Phase out fossil fuels where possible (electric vehicles) and find ways to make fossil fuel alternatives cheaper and better

2. Invest in local businesses and design urban areas so people have access to everything they need close to their homes

3. Conserve natural areas and increase urban density (no sprawl)

It's a worth while endeavor even if you don't buy the whole thing. What a non-dystopian future should look like.

The numbers show the ppm (parts per million) of CO2 that was in the air when those plants were raised. Pre-industrial CO2 ppm is said to have been 280, right now we're at ~400 (shown by the 390 plants on the far right).

Below 60 ppm rice barely turned green, and between 100 and 200 ppm it actually started growing nicely. The higher the ppm, the better plants grow, as is evident by the increased leaf coverage.

Attached: 1566658171287.jpg (1920x1080, 922K)

Weed growers setup CO2 feed to their plants

>7. promote private chicken farming

Way ahead of you. Jews fear the indoor chicken farmer. I'm doing my part.

Are you?

Attached: 1567664894182.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

It's a pipe dream and is never happening.
Do you expect the countries that flood themselves with barbarians to actually do anything about diminishing global pollution?

Attached: varg face.jpg (6760x6700, 1.52M)

Colonization of other planets is the only way to ensure the long term survival of the human species.
Any shitty half-assed feel-good measures are not only ineffective but detrimental since they almost inevitably involve slowing human technological progress.
If the eco-retards ever gain serious power we will all die on this rock.

I'm just gonna address the points in general
>1. all countries with more than 2 births per woman to be showered with “family planning” funding (hormone based contraceptives)
Just stop subsidizing them.
>2. ban make-up, it’s a 100 billion industry that doesn’t add anything, use that money for the environment
Don't ban make-up per say but heavily discourage and mock it. Make-up should be limited to entertainment, not everyday life.
>3. a special tax on women’s clothing and shoes, nobody needs that many clothes and shoes
Like point 2 this is a cultural issue.
>4. deregulate the nuclear industry, every garage start up should be allowed to go nuclear
Agree after a certificate of education.
>5. ban marriage ceremonies, they are expensive and pollute the environment
Shitskins are the ones with those kind. General rule is if you want less pollution you we need to have less shitskins.
>6. no more subsidies or tax breaks beyond the first kid
No subsidies for shitskins in general.
>7. promote private chicken farming
Promote private farming in general

Same financial backers behind both interests though.

the solution to climate change is mass nigger migration to all western countries

address deez nutz across your chin

Your ID fits you perfectly jew

>2. ban make-up, it’s a 100 billion industry that doesn’t add anything, use that money for the environment
Dumb kraut, do you think that 100 billion dollars just goes into the government's pockets if you were to ban it? The companies would just shift their development into something else.

all these "suggestions" and not a single mention of the biggest polluters on the planet - the shitskins

nuke india and china

So, we eat all the bugs and the animal population multiplies and shits and farts up the ozone and global warming intensifies... then what?

Climate change is a myth propagated by the elites. It doesn't exist.

Nuke China and India.

Tax immigrants a large flat tax for their first 10 years

Only female immigrants unless you have a phd

Go Bugan!

Attached: file.png (551x356, 309K)