Antifa explains white privilege

Antifa explains white privilege.

Part 1

Attached: white privilege explained 1.png (585x716, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3ZVZo30M8Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Part 2

Attached: white privilege explained 2.png (583x710, 28K)

Lmao what advantages? We get less free gibs than any other race. Whole analogy is contingent on the assumption that it's self-evident that whites have some sort of magical advantage.

But can antifa explain this?

>we
>we
>we
Also, what’s with their obsession with self hate and niggers?

Attached: 79467195-451A-432A-A65A-BE7EA9241FAF.jpg (1024x541, 70K)

they are basically complaining about whites having their own country.
They are a foreign group of invaders wanting free stuff. Thats all woke faggots are.

>nobody wants you to be crippled with guilt

I don't think this guy has ever met other leftists

They can just eat dick and bite the dust.

lol barely 1800 notes

>we just want you to *get* that
Then what? What if someone unapologetically accepts their “privilege” only to turn around and not give a shit and hypothetically use it to their advantage?

you live life with actual self awareness and an IQ over 70.
This is white privilege.

Of course a white person would have advantages in a white country, it's their country not the niggers. The problem is they keep failing to grasp that and continue with their boo-hooing about being disadvantaged. I GET that I have an advantage being white, what I don't get is what's the value of constantly bringing up how brown people are inferior to whites? Is it to guilt us? Is it to manipulate us into being your tax slaves? The reason all you niggers are still disadvantaged is cus you choose to leech off of whitey's hard work rather than build yourselves up. And if it's to hard for you to build yourselves up, then whitey has no need for you in his lands, meaning your species should leave whitey's or to kill themselves before whitey does it for them.
Also This

Lol yeah it actually seems like implict white supremacy. What advantage does he mean? Whites only have that advantage in white society (and even then we lower the bar for nonwhites and give them many equalising advantages).

What these people call white privilege is that white people who have access to a ladder.

But is it a privilege? White people were smart and inventive enough to built ladders ,when everyone else fought each other in the lower shelves. And they are kind enough to lend their ladder to others. But the others don't want to builf their own ladders, they either want white people to build the ladders for them, or throw the food from the higher shelves to the lower shelves.

White privilege is that white people are not lazy fucks.

What the hell? So lefties want people to "get" that white people are better than blacks?

What???

Genetically superior people should look down upon the inferior and shun them. That's how only the superior genes get passed on, and "progress" is achieved.

Right now society is trying desperately to keep the weak genes alive and discourage the superior genes from reproducing. Idiocracy here we come.

They end up sounding like white supremacists the more they try to explain white privilege.

When will they get that being snarky, sarcastic, and condescending is the absolute worst way to get your message across? I was willing to hear them out, but the author of this just HAD to show off how oh so clever and whitty they are I tuned out almost right away.

>shorter people can help you get things on lower shelves
Topkek

Most propaganda is done to humiliate people not to convince them. They keep the sheep in the herd by shaming them for not thinking their way. Works for most of the population.

Democrats are the real racists. Conservatives want everyone to suffer equally

Attached: rac.png (914x541, 748K)

pAntifa is just a (((bankster))) tool

Attached: zzzantifa9.png (680x661, 1022K)

Isn't Antifa mostly WHITE and PRIVILEGED kids?

>antifa

Attached: 9A796FEA-1ECA-4F38-9E9C-F3754EE1F69C.png (815x1462, 1.3M)

luck isn't privilege.

sounds like antifa is a jealous manlet.
A height essay

They still didn't explain what advantage being white grants? They explained it for tall people but not for white people.

This. It's all just ridiculous statements designed to make you feel obligated to give them free stuff. This guy's allegory assumes no scarcity. >Give things on the top shelf to us
If I give everything on the 'top-shelf' to you, then there will be nothing left over for me and with the way you've been acting, I don't believe you would hand anything up to me. If they were not just asking for gibs, they would ask how we can be tall like you? But they don't want to be tall, because it's easier just to take advantage of tall people's generosity.

Heh.. I saw a white realize his privileged right in front of me, if he hadn't noticed it before he did that instance.
There was two lines at the DMV, I was in one of them. The line was specifically for those waiting to take the written test. Behind me there was a white guy.
The castrato latino bitch at the counter who was processing people waiting for the test noticed this too, I was the next guy up and had been standing in front of her for the past 15 minutes.
The white in the back, who was bouncing from line to line from impatience switches lines again to a recently emptied slot right next to me.

The DMV bitch finishes shuffling her papers.. finishes doing nothing and what do you think she does after watching me wait there all that time? She sees me, looks past me and calls up the white guy.

The look on his face was of pleasant surprise.
I wasn't surprised at all, in fact I was glad he got to witness this first hand. I was glad others noticed this too. The more people notice the better. Keep in mind she's in the same demographic as me, you may call this demo a race but you'll be mistaken..

The factor in all of this was skin color, white cutting ahead in one line, indigenous blood in the other. Does it mean anything to her, will it play a role in who she calls next.. apparently it did.

>tell white people they have advantages because they're a demographic majority
>get surprised and outraged when they want to keep that majority
what did they mean by this?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 20K)

I don't know if you are trolling or what but this is exactly the problem non-whites have. They never stop thinking about race, it's always on their minds. They try to put everything that happens into a racial context. "Why did that totally common thing just happen?""Does it have something to do with my race, or somebody else's race?". You end up forming all sorts of ridiculous notions in your mind and you see racism everywhere. Sometimes, people just treat you poorly, and treat others better. It most likely has nothing to do with racism.

Antifa is reactionary jew lovers. Get in here

>We get less free gibs than any other race.

I like to point out non-whites taking handouts just aren't capable.

It wasn't on my mind. The situation was shoved in my face. I didn't make a scene, didn't even bring it up after the white moved on ahead of me, after moving ahead of everyone in a line that was meant for something else..

Keep enjoying your privilege while denying it's existence at the same time, this is a good thing. It shows the kind of person you are

>being white is like being tall
Ah, so my "privilege" is really just genetic superiority, I see now

I've never been called to the front of a line like that before. There must be some reason she did that, and the fact that he was white doesn't seem like a good reason for her to do that. If you weren't obsessed with race or have this inferiority complex, than you wouldn't immediately assume it was a race thing.

Antifascist Action was a communist group from Weimar Germany. They are the enemy of every freedom loving American, no matter the color.

I did not know this.

>Lady didn't like me mean mugging her and decided to call someone else so she didn't have to deal with me.

It's not his fault she thought you were a rapist. To be fair lots of browns and blacks are violent racists. She would know wouldn't she?

>it wasn't on my mind
>the factor in all of this was skin color
Are you being retarded on purpose?

This is what manlets actually believe

I wasn't "MEAN mugging" anyone you fucking wigger. I didn't want to be there and was pretending to look over my paperwork to avoid prolonged eye contact with anyone. I was waiting, looking at my forms, waiting, looking at my forms, maybe check my watch, looking at people take their ID picture... I was calm.

The reason she did that was because white privilege exists.

Nope because he never told us what privileges we supposedly have. He just made analogies to a ghost. What ARE THE PRIVILEGES???
The truth is? White Privilege is White Supremacy.
White Supremacy is bragging about it.
White Privilege is bitching about it.

Attached: 1502715840424.jpg (720x300, 58K)

Privileges are benefits
"Bitching" about it exposes your privilege

You have benefits just from having white skin. This isn't equality

I'm completely fucked health wise but i kinda look like a capable person so they tell me to fuck straight off when i ask for gibs or even health services. To get help in Sweden you need to either look completely retarded, be incredibly loud about your problems instead of trying to bear the burden yourself, or just be an immigrant. I love my privilege so goddamn much.

66,000,000+ white christians / white catholic types and/or etc died in Russia alone.

that's a cuck. that's the true definition of a cuck alone with the international jewish banker types around alone and/or etc.

antifa jewish bolshevik types killing them alone that is at least.

Well good thing there are so many countries without so many white people. You can take your pick, I'm sure you'll be very happy.

>You have benefits just from having white skin
Again you can't name a single damn one.
But I can.
The benefit isn't from having white skin.
The benefit is the white skin.
Being white. That's the benefit. I'm not a complete utter mongrel retard like the rest of humanity.

What are they even arguing? I know being white is awesome, that's why I'm a White Nationalist. Dumbasses

Yeah, maybe I'll take it to europe. Fuck as many blondes as I can without a rubber. Do my part to fix you, to get rid of that redneck gene that makes you so ignorant

>that makes you so ignorant
>Thinks white privilege exists
>Calls anyone else ignorant
Actually you're not merely ignorant, you're delusional.

Keep following the responses until you hit a stop privilege boy. Or do you want me to take a snap shot of it and present it to you on a silver platter

I'll explain white priveledge. It's a way for immigrants to the country trying to make you feel bad for having a country that works, and having ancestry that took part in that. And that your society is mostly about people like you.
So they are trying to say immigrants should be treated better, and that more things in your society should be about them. Eventhough these other ethnic groups have their own countries where everything is about them.
Your country damn well should be more about your own people than everybody else. It's ridiculous to say it shouldn't. They also know that. So in frustration they come up with this nonsense called white priveledge. To try and fucking do it anyways.

It's a congame. I am tired of all these manufactured bullshit terms they come up with for the exact same reasons. And then they get angry about if you don't accept the premise and point out it is flawed to begin with.

When people don't accept their premises, then what are they going to do. The biggest mistake is when people say yes i have white priveledge. It's a congame. Don't fucking let them paint it as bad that your country is about your people. As they are asking you to self deprecate yourself to kiss the ass of foreigners who have their own countries they should be in. Why should foreigners be treated better than you in your own country. Because that's what they are asking..

The next step they do is to try to ask you to pamper them. It comes immediately after! You need to have more x in this no matter what, you need to tone down your 'whiteness' or whatever. And let other people talk..

Look, fuck off with that bullshit. And they say 'inclusion' which means they exclude your own people in your country so that 'others can have a go' WHAT.

They have plenty of room in their own countries to 'have their turn', which brings me to the next point.

But we know being white is a privilege.
We are smarter, better at everything we do, we look better...
But that doesn't bring any advantage to live in our current society. Actually, shitskins are more advantaged in our current welfare states because they get so much free shit and can be catapulted in any position thanks to quotas.

Of course, leftards will never admit either.

> privilege boy
No no...that's just white boy. You can call it privilege if you want. Born lucky in my own skin? Good enough for me.
> Or do you want me to take a snap shot of it and present it to you on a silver platter
What the fuck are you even talking about?
OH you're trying to be sarcastic and clever.
Liberals can't meme.

White privilege does exist. I am white and I admit this, and I notice it all of the time. It makes me feel good. People just assume I'm smart, and trust me quicker. Foreigners especially. And I understand why the privilege exists. I love it. I also have the chance to plow any race of woman with ease.

If you're a straight white male who is not a basedboy, you have it made Big bonus if you aren't poor too.

True, they fucked up by comparing being white with a trait of ACTUAL PHYSICAL SUPERIORITY, at least the sensible ones normally base this stuff of the idea that our advantages are from how society is built.

^^^^THIS

Here's what the retards believe.
>there's so many white people in the world, there are barely any other type of people in the world. Why are americans for example. so unfair that they don't want tons of non white americans in USA. Do they hate the others for existing, look how few there are of these other people. What is white americans deal.
IT'S A LIE..
They pretend as if i guess white americans are 99% of the planet. This could not be more the other way around what the global ethnic demographics are.

They are coming in this case to USA and other countries and doing this, not other way around. europeans aren't that interested in other way around. But that'd be just as big of an issue.
You don't go to another country and tell them to cater to other ethnic groups and that there should be unlimited amounts of them in that country.

And there's nobody that sits down and explains it to them and shows them that it's a lie what they believe in.

Attached: world_population_resized_by_country.png (6985x2670, 1.29M)

The fact that you wouldn't even consider going to a country populated with non-white people should tell you something. If anything like white privilege exists, it's because people like you prefer us to your own kind.

>Whites are privileged
>Actually white success comes from higher intelligence and better work ethic
>Which are genetic traits whites inherited from ancestors.
>Whites are privileged.

Wtf i love Marx now.

they just don't care, they don't have any empathy, they just want their free shit. When it all goes belly up, they will walk away with a grin

No. It’s ALL white and privileged kids.

>at least the sensible ones normally base this stuff of the idea that our advantages are from how society is built.
ofcourse europeans are superior to others it's matter of history. Doesn't mean others can't do good things in the present and future but it's just a fact.
People like you would argue education. And africa is backwards because they don't have education, because they don't have a decent society..

You need to build that yourself as a people to have it. You need to create the fucking education material etc. to have it. You need to accumulate all that know how to have it.

But that doesn't mean that USA or other countries should be flooded with other people just because they have done a good job. It's fucking idiotic.

What it really is is people who are so mortally jealous that they think they are entitled to what americans have done in USA. So they create this fabrication that white americans are bad and have priveledge. It's an earned priveledge to have built a good country. And it's a self explanatory priveledge that a country is about the people who built it and that they try to preserve it..

I even hate the notion of priveledge, because it assumes it's something you don't fucking deserve!

They act as if everything they see was not done by anybody. Someone snapped a finger and said ok europeans you get nice societies, and some others not so much. As if they had nothing to do with it. They really won't admit that their people have not done much..

It's such a pathetic infantile bullshit the whole thing. They are so mortified of admitting some do things better than others. Then they go watch their stupid sports and they instantly realize who's better at that particular thing than others..

Society and nation building is not much different. It's just requires different talents than jumping around on a field of grass. So if you don't have those and you don't put yourself to the test and improve yourself. You'll get a shitty result.

does antifa need to just have sex?

Attached: 1509061404228.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

was marx...dare i say it, based and redpilled?

This isn’t even a joke

>And then everybody clapped

You sound like a baby back bitch. You SHOULD have caused a scene. Not on the basis that he was a different color than you, but in the basis that shit was rude as fuck. It's nobodies fault you allowed someone else to take advantage of your weakness. Assert yourself.

Atinfa are fucking delusional holy hell

Being white gives you superpowers like
> Obeying the law so you don't get shot by cops for being a criminal scum
> Not abandoning your children
> Being forced to finance the lifestyles of people of color across the world
> Being hated because of the color of your skin

Wow, I'm special then because I'm mixed as fuck and eeeeeeeeveryone just assumes I'm white. When I start speaking spanish, people double take because I don't look Cuban or Salvadoran. You have no idea how many Hispanic people that I've worked with go "you speak Spanish? I thought you were white!"
I'll tell you what, I had a miserable existence growing up and it didn't stay to change until I started working hard to change it and change myself. My color has never helped me get special treatment, but I'll tell you what has: being bilingual.

It's really just bullying but with a fake friendliness to it.
>You have something we want.
>That's ok buddy, we are not mad but you need to give that to us.
>Don't worry, a guy like you will just get more.
>Thanks for understanding friend, I'll be back next week for my cut, don't forget.

They probably did, on the inside.
This isn't new to me. When I get fair treatment, when I get treated nicely.. that takes me by surprise. It's a good feeling, I don't take it for granted.

>they just don't care, they don't have any empathy, they just want their free shit. When it all goes belly up, they will walk away with a grin
They are assholes. Really. That's an apt description.
They see americans built nice country. They didn't manage to. Then they get the philosophy, instead of seeing why is USA a good country, and learning from that. they go. Ah let's go take over their country and everything they built. Theft is much easier than doing the work ourselves. It's theft it's what it is. They are the real attempting thieves.

My tiny little insignificant country, there's many other nations that are better than it. We like ourselves ofcourse as danes. But there's things some do better. But we say instead. The parts that they are doing well that we are not doing. WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM THAT to improve our own country. So we can do that part better also.

You can't have these people adopt a philosophy that says they go to other peoples countries. Their countries are never going to improve or be good that way. They can ask other countries how you do this particular thing. Then they can see if they want to incorporate that. Learning from educators essentially..

People who do things better are educators. What if someone is really great at something i just kill them and assume their identity and take their shit because i can't stand they are better than me? No i ask how you do that. So that i can use that to improve myself.

Societies and nations the same way. It's obvious who has talent for that and who didn't. They can't just pretend that what they haven't learned, that they have nothing to do with that.

THERE IS NO ADVANTAGE TO BEING ANYTHING ON THIS FUCKING SHITHOLE PLANE OF EXISTENCE
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH
THIS BS ABOUT PRIVILEGE
NOTHING IS PRIVILEGED
NOTHING MATTERS
EVERYTHING DIES
EVENTUALLY
GET OVER YOUR SUPPOSED NON PRIVILEGED SELF
WE WHITES DONT GIVE A FUCK
WE NEVER DID
AND NEVER WILL
EVERYTHING DIES
INCLUDING ALL WHITES
INCLUDING ALL OTHER RACES
YOU WILL GET CANCER
OR HEART DISEASE
YOU WILL DIE
MAYBE SUDDENLY
OR MAYBE LONG AND AGONIZING
BUT YOU WILL DIE
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHEN
HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT?
JFK WAS MURDERED
BY ONE OF YOU FUCKING COMMIES
HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING PRIVILEGE
THAT A BULLET COULDN'T TAKE AWAY
SAME WITH THESE RED COMMIES
THERE IS NO PRIVILEGE
YOU WILL BE SOLD OUT
YOU WILL BE REJECTED
YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED
IN ANY TYPE OF COMMIE SYSTEM
ITS EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF
UNTIL THE PARTY TELLS HIM
THAT THIS ROPE WILL FIT HIS NECK QUITE
NICELY
THAT ROPE WILL CHOKE YOU THE SAME
AS THE WHITES TAKING YOUR RIGHTS
YOU ARE NOT FREE
YOU HAVE NO FREEDOM
YOU DIE EITHER WAY
MIGHT IS RIGHT
THE WORLD WILL FUCKING CRUSH YOU
AS IT ALWAYS DOES
YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL
AND NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR LACK OF PRIVILEGE
NO ONE IS PRIVILEGED
youtu.be/3ZVZo30M8Lc

Attached: 1556991815712.jpg (577x537, 65K)

Infact it's a lot easier for those that haven't done this, than those who had to do it themselves. Because those who haven't done it, they can just basically take that free gift and implement these things in their societies pick and choose what it is you want of those nations you would like to live in.

Fact of the matter is. If these immigrants nations were similar to the nations they want to go to, they would never want to leave! But they don't understand they are responsible for making their societies that way. They instead pretend it's others who have to fucking do it for them!

And then they go to places like USA, and they piss on the american ancestors of the white americans living there. And pretend as the fruits of their labour is not for them but for EVERYBODY. The hell it is.. it's not for everybody. Italians, the fruits of their ancestors labour is for italians, it's not for fucking everybody..

Now you can ask very nicely, can you permit me to stay with you. And they will probably say no. And you should respect that. You can't expect to just waltz in like that. Just because you yourself feel like you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by going another place.

If these immigrants had built nice country they would react with same restrictive and apprehensive way. Wtf man my ancestors built this country for me not you. What you think you can come in here for and DEMAND you become citizen. What a joke. Show some respect..

It's a beta male thing, they think rudeness conveys competence and dominance. Meanwhile the streets run with sewage.

Said in another words

>Everyone that isn't white is retarded and naturally incapable of reaching the same levels of white people, therefore we have a moral obligation to push them to our standards wether they want it, needed it or are even prepared for it for the sake of making unequal things equal.
>Also, let me claim that this whole thing is not about guilt based around denying it first and then explaining again that you should feel guilty for NOT activelly doing everything that has been explained when you have the choice.
>Also, this whole strawman thing with tall being equal to complex societal issues stems from a simplistic worldview based around the idea of "I'm so right and everything would be solved if you just followed these simple steps" the arrogance and stupidity of this is only hidden by it's simplicty and the way it was written.

This is not something for others to read, it's so that liberals can read it and further deepen their heads in their asses in their constant circlejerk about how right they are about everything.

Attached: 49563_600.jpg (600x338, 81K)

>Omar
ofcourse

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com1.jpg (474x268, 12K)

Agreed although I also think that people shouldn't be too fixated on the accomplishments of their ancestors or their group's historical achievements. I love history and I'm proud to come from where I did, (Schleswig-Holstein and Denmark mostly btw), but I want to focus on making my own achievements that my descendants will be proud of.

Also, the East Asians prove your point. Japan and Korea saw that the west was successful and chose to emulate them. Through their own hard work they've become very prosperous nations.

Hit the rewind button on your life, make yourself indian (feather not dot).. now press play.
Flash back to random instances in your memory and insert this What-if scenario.

This is why I don't like the wide ranging "hispanic" connotation. I despise it to be honest.

Is it a privilege to live in a country built by your own people, and for your own people?
If it is, niggers can enjoy it too - in Africa.

>Agreed although I also think that people shouldn't be too fixated on the accomplishments of their ancestors or their group's historical achievements. I love history and I'm proud to come from where I did, (Schleswig-Holstein and Denmark mostly btw), but I want to focus on making my own achievements that my descendants will be proud of.
Yeah, and you shouldn't focus on that all the time. Nobody really does that. More like you realize ok people did a good job so far let's keep it that way. Keep doing good things. And then you focus ofcourse on doing your part, and improving yourself so you can do your part in keeping it that way and maybe even make it slightly better. That wouldn't hurt.

But you HAVE TO focus on that when they do shit like this. And this is really only when this stuff comes up anyways. Because they are trying to declare that it's just as much their country (any foreign immigrant) as your own.
So you need to say to them that your ancestors built your country for you. Which is true. Because if you let them lie and take that away from you. Then it's as if you just got to USA 2 seconds ago like them. So then how can you say it's your country more than theirs.

This is why it's important to not allow them to play this bullshit. It's very clear what they are trying to do. And they know they argue in bad faith aswell.

They will go to italy and say, random immigrant from india or china or whatever. Or africa. Is just as much italian and entitled to all things italian infrastructure, services everything italy. BUT HE'S NOT ENTITLED TO THAT in the same way. It always will be more italians country than him. Same as if you go to his country where he came from, it will always be his people country more than yours. And they need to respect that.

continued..

So when the actual people of that country say stop immigration and they try to fight against it, then they are traitors. That should have never been in that country. If you want to find a traitor just look at who goes against the main population. It's that easy!

That's all you need to identify a traitor. Because it's clear what they are going to do to your country then. They need to respect the people of that country. There is definately a pecking order of who deserves to make national level calls (long multigenerationals) and who should just shut their mouth (aka recent immigrants).
AND THERE SHOULD BE THAT PECKING ORDER. You can't waltz in and pretend that your ancestors helped do all those things. You piss on their ancestors work in that country by doing so.

And immigrants need to have instilled in them a deep respect for the people of WHATEVER COUNTRY they come to. Or you are going to get big problems. They need to fall in line with the main population, they must not be permitted to work against it. Or you get a balkanized country, you lose your country.

Nah, he was shrewd. The guy knew what he wanted, total control. He was a sociopath and knew those people were an albatross on the neck of any movement.

Having these SJW types around is a huge benefit for anyone trying to create insanity in a society or group. That's why our (((elites))) like them so much, the socjus types mutilate our children while the elites rob us blind and castrate us.

Attached: 1568113046518.jpg (656x981, 199K)

Good points. The depressing part of globalism and uncontrolled immigration is that it makes you feel like you have to compete for a spot in your own country, which also means, you are competing for your spot in your own community. How long before we have to compete for our spot in our own family? Assimilation is 100% necessary. Otherwise, like you say balkanization is the inevitable fate.

Pic related sums up Antifa mentality.
They won't listen so why should I listen to whatever they have to say. No, I don't have to use debate and logics to fight their stupid concepts like "white privilege". No. Fuck you.

Attached: 1565839650893.jpg (1440x1620, 102K)

>Good points. The depressing part of globalism and uncontrolled immigration is that it makes you feel like you have to compete for a spot in your own country, which also means, you are competing for your spot in your own community. How long before we have to compete for our spot in our own family? Assimilation is 100% necessary. Otherwise, like you say balkanization is the inevitable fate.
Right, basically this is what has been lost is they walk into a company to use a business analogy. And they want to call all the shots. And you have to say to them.
>look senior partner here, you need to shut the fuck up, you've not been here long enough to even get any ideas about such important decisions. You have to be here contribute and SHOW YOUR LOYALTY.
Because that's the important part. When you show you are loyalty you become partner. And then it's different, because you are trusted not to fuck them up..
>ok let's listen to what our new partner has to say..
Do you see what i mean.

Immigrants are told they don't have to respect ANYTHING, they are told if they come to USA they are just as american as everyone else. BUT IT'S A LIE.

If i got to italy i'm not as italian as actual italians, so if italians decide something national scope like immigration. My duty is to shut my fucking mouth and not have any fucking oppinion about it that goes against what italians want. Because they are senior partners. So to speak..

Because if you don't do that, you shit on their ancestors accomplishments. Which is necessary to bring up to establish the pecking order. Since everything in that country is because of those people. So in these situations you need to bring that up..

Because immigrants come in, pretend you are equal to them. And then think they can change your country into whatever the fuck you like. They come in and pretend as if they are senior partner, they haven't done shit, and their ideas are nefarious for your group etc. Right..

But I thought that there's no such thing as privilege for a minority? Which white people are right now, globally?

>Niggers never thought of getting a step ladder

This analogy is saying niggers are too stupid and lazy so we should spoon feed them lol

Haha shitskin btfo at DMV

>Omar
>ofcourse
Right, it's perfect example of what i was talking about, i didn't even notice, because i don't even bother reading when they talk about white priveledge because i've heard so many permutations of that drivel so i didn't bother reading it in detail. A guy called omar, very USA name right? haha. Trying to tell actual americans that they have priveledge and it's wrong.
What do you think that guy is going to do in USA, he's a traitor throw him out. These are all very simple things. He will be working against americans, that's what he is declaring. And do you know why he does it. I just got done explaining it in the thread. Because he doesn't want americans to rightfully say.
>your name is omar, You need to shut the fuck up, you have to be here for a long time before you get to make any kind of decisions or suggestions to things that are important. And with regards to loyalty. Well.. you just set yourself back 20 years with that remark. claiming it's just as much your country as ours, and you think you should just call all the shots.

It's immigrants like omar which is tearing USA apart. An idiot can see it and they pretend it's white americans fault because they don't want to lose their country to tons of other ethnic immigrants.
It's truly joke level. People like omar is what is destroying USA, not john smith or whatever.

inferiority complex detected

If you're real it's as if you're literally incapable of thinking. You only feel, then rationalize why you feel that way. Like a female.
That was me in line and I'd stood in that line twice before already because I didn't have my paperwork filled out. That nice woman is the one that I'd dealt with both times and when she saw me politely waiting yet again in that line she waved me up.
Meanwhile you stood there seething in your racist hatred for anyone white. And you know damn well in your own country you're all racist to the core against the truly indigenous genetics of the Indios.
What is white privilege? It's very, very simple. It's beauty. And that beauty combined with grace and good works creates a culture that is superior. For good reason.
In short, ugly bitches hate pretty bitches. Then they bitch and complain to each other about the pretty girl. You're an errant, bitchy cunt end of story.

Attached: ~~~whoa whoa why are you getting extreme.jpg (2402x944, 386K)

>and then everyone clapped