At what point did you realise you will never have a wife?

At what point did you realise you will never have a wife?

Attached: 1553984639442.png (1809x1231, 49K)

Graduated college single.
Not politics tho.

21, I'm 51 now

i've had two. both are whores

when I realized all women are neurotic succubi

around 27-28
not pol.

GO OUT

Attached: i can't cope to this.jpg (2405x1764, 574K)

I have a wife for 10 years now

>At what point did you realise you will never have a wife?
a traditional wife...when the 5th married woman wanted to fuck me...
It's an illogical system for all parties...
some sort of companionship is all I aspire to now.

Attached: 1566453138988.jpg (500x343, 19K)

When I realized most of the women around me were promiscuous whores.

20, now I'm 30.

Don't know a single relationship that doesn't eventually turn to shit.

Don't know a single marriage that is working.

Know too many women that have done insane things like bareback gang bangs and their current partner is completely unaware. I'm not being that guy.

Know the amount of "taken" women who have sent me their spread pussy pics and a lot of them have gone on to fuck me.

When you work with mostly women all they can do is complain about their husbands, not a single positive thing is ever said. It's almost a competition to see who can claim to have the worst partner.

'Bout 20.

When niggers took over

30 and never even befriended a female let alone had sex or a relationship

Based Wizard.

Never say never but I kind of stopped looking when I realized that Instagram Twitter iPhone whores are not attractive. That and the internet combined to make a perfect storm of introversion. I think a lot of us anons would turn out way more normal had we been born in another era.

When I was five, went to school and met other people my age for the first time.

I realized that there was an impassible barrier between me, and most other people, that I couldn't even properly understand, because not even the adults around me did.
And that on some level, I would always be alone.

You either endure, or perish.
I'm still here.

I'll never stop dreaming of marrying a loyal, family-oriented, religious, virgin qt girl.

Attached: kl.jpg (680x453, 45K)

when i left her with a smile on my face

bout 24 for me. Realized that all women are whores and I didn't want to be stuck for life with some former cum dump because let's be honest fellas; even the demure shy girl is a total fucking whore. I had that experience and it was enough to wake me up.

In the 5th grade
That was 25 years ago
One of my better predictions desu

This got me in the feels something fierce

MGTOW

Look on the bright side, with no wife you wont get cucked or divorce raped.

You'll also never have a son.

Yeah, sorry, my b-grade creative writing skills are only good for tugging heart-strings.

I dont want the guilt, karma and responsibility for bringing another soul into this shit world.

Attached: 4B0E6B0400000578-5621589-On_one_vegan_antinatalist_facebook_page_among_photos_and_videos_-a-11_15238 (633x941, 51K)

I grew up as spergy and blackpilled as all of you. Somehow, I've been dating a chick for 2 years and we're about to move in together in the new year. I'm also big and beautiful, so that always helps.

I have been blessed with good looks that I do not deserve, BUT, that being said, most women fade EARLY into their 20's. Slow roll your game, not saying you have to settle, but if you've done well for yourself, you can still lock down a late 20-something before shit really hits the fan.

God bless.

Based.

It's funny how rationalization work.

Giving a fucking about having a wife.
Ever.
>saving mad dosh
>driving nice car
>living in a nice house
>bitches want it
>ignore them all

Attached: tinder 112.png (628x713, 460K)

>It's funny how rationalization work.
you can do surrogates
also artificial wombs are coming.
me I'm planning to freeze sperm and get married in a jurisdiction that isn't crazy.

Attached: 1566829274829.jpg (248x204, 7K)

When I realized that the chances of finding a woman with similar interests in a 3rd world country are negligible. I'd even date trannies because of the male brain, but even those are hard to find.

Attached: 1566607944260.gif (500x357, 937K)

Shallow as fuck you big oaf

A lot of them don't really like being promiscuous and are looking for a way out that will allow them to save face. Cheating among married people in the US is common but it's still very much a minority activity. You also need to accept some responsibility for the fact that you didn't snare someone while you were younger. It's probably not your fault, but for every woman you didn't approach back then there is a woman who wasn't approached by a man she'd have respected and stayed with. This is a group effort. Now that you have been alone for this long it's not right to expect other people your age to not have lived as adults for however many years. This is like a woman not being interested in men because we have masturbated too many times. Lonely women don't need to masturbate, they sleep around instead. Find a woman who hasn't let a bunch of strangers spunk in her and grasp that your perfectionism and germophobia are threats to your long-term survival.
also >being this anecdotal

It's real but it's also a matter of what circles you find yourself in. I haven't experienced either of these things. Maybe it's because we all got it out of our systems when we were young but most of the people I know who aren't outright spinsters eventually wound up in stable relationships, none of them have divorced, and you need to convince me that men cheat more. Women cheat more often because cheating women don't need to shop around or even be attractive.

Go out.

This is really a pathetic line of reasoning and said most of what needs to be said, but I'll add that once somebody has reached this point he is probably right, because a child with a parent who thinks like this will neither be armored against the world's troubles and evils nor receive the guidance and attention necessary to be a good element in that world and make it less shit for others.

Attached: cheating1new-w640.png (640x540, 93K)