ABOUT
CHILDREN

make them say "The Goyim Know"

if the news covered that shit that would be the most kekworthy shit ever

>everyone looks up "goyim"
>insta redpill

Attached: image.jpg (168x250, 7K)

shit dog

Bunch of white women on the news, "I do not agree with this statement, the goyim do not know"

Attached: image.png (640x274, 109K)

After this becomes well-known, you could switch to just "ISLAM IS RIGHT" and everyone will already lose their shit.

Attached: 15619868797450.png (935x552, 759K)

Anyone else get deja vu from this?

Actually that one despite being the funniest would probally somehow be twisted into being a hate crime. Probally a bad idea. A genius but bad idea. I take back my recommendation lol

>be in court
>saying you know you are oppressed is now a felony

Kek it would prove that the goyim are oppressed though. So would "free the goyim" Kek I recommend against all of this though since we actually are oppressed

that...that's a great idea

Attached: D2BuhbQWkAAPiUv.png (895x896, 798K)

Yea this is pretty funny.

>turn on news
>"fliers have been found saying Islam is right, this is a well known white supremist slogan"
>boomers wtf

How about this meme?

Attached: Merchant Sloth.jpg (1066x1044, 416K)

GAYS
WITH
WOODEN
DOORS

>"fliers have been found saying Islam is right, this is a well known white supremist slogan"
suka I want that.

Attached: 15617532233510.jpg (200x200, 19K)

"Oy vey! The goyim know!"

This is better if you want heads to really explode. One simple, innocuous word:

Jews.

No hate speech, nothing in addition. Just "Jews". If this were posted around the ADL would absolutely lose their shit.

Attached: jews_poster.png (2480x3508, 52K)

We don't hate muslims
Half our population are arabs

Both of them together would be even better. It would reach out to Muslim allies and let them know "the goyim know" they are oppressed as well.

Media would have a hard time twisting that into hate speech. It would literally be standing in solidarity with an marginalized group and letting them know the goyim stand with them

Nobody believes you. You have been waging war on Europa since before ww2 and the entire Muslims world for god knows how long as well. Literally everyone knows at this point

zionism

Attached: zionism - Copy.jpg (1014x1114, 38K)

Attached: iiraj.png (2480x3508, 101K)

better is enemy of good

Most people don't even know what Zionism means, and plenty of jews say they're against it.

The beautiful thing about "Jews" is that Jews will hate it, but can't explain why.

2000 incels on an anime website is not everybody

People will learn about zionism
and it really is about zionism, not jews

you know what's sad.
our tax dollars are actually paying for these israeli jidf /jdf shills. 35 billion.
i hope they pay you idiots well.

Jew detected

Counterproductive. The left dislikes Israel as well. This trick does not work for everything

lol

Remember the last time you said people were alone? I do, it was right before trump got elected and I recall you doing that in Germany as well

Attached: image.jpg (269x188, 9K)

It's amusing they constantly kvetch over the growing numbers in our midst while also attempting to dismiss us as alone Kek sometimes it would seem they are the goyim

I just printed 200 of these, ready to spread around tomorrow.

Attached: Nationalism for thee.png (347x323, 5K)

Enemy of my enemy are still my enemy.

I mean, it's gotta be very frustrating to try and kill all the white people. They are pretty fucking crafty.

This. This would work

so wait, do you think all jews communicate telepathically? they have hive mind?
clearly the ideology is the culprit. what is the alternative?

Just imagine the media covering this

Attached: rr.png (812x555, 12K)

How about

ISLAM IS WRONG ABOUT *EVERYTHING*!

And that includes that pedo Muhammed that MARRIED A 6 YEAR OLD GIRL (Aisha).

based

We have a hive mind here at Jow Forums, why would we assume any different of such worthy adversaries?

>low energy
>cares about palestine

This, except Aisha's age wasn't 9 it was closer to 19

Attached: se.png (625x809, 13K)

dumbass. the point is the word 'nationalism'
the Left supports it for non-whites.

Islam is right about banking!

Attached: 1500345480239.jpg (1023x768, 177K)

>The age keeps dropping
Actually he fucked Aisha while she was in the womb.

Why not just paint "I AM ANTISEMITE" with a bucket of shit and a mop?

nupol/ is fucking annoying

You are nupol.

Imagine if I shit on your face hahaha that would be so crazy just imagine

when they demonize "whites" collectively, they do it with a greater purpose in mind.
just like whites dont have a hive mind, jews dont either. eg: ben shapiro whining about jews being liberal
yeah there is a collective mind element to it but only if you identify the right group. "jews" is a broad group and ultimately is a reference to zionism and the influence of jews in the government and media etc specifically. the "jewiarchy"
People would argue that jews are genetically predisposed to subverting their host nation but this is not easily proved nor is it the first argument to prove

>why are you anti semitic?
>why do you hate a group of people for absolutely no reason at all?

Yea, no crap. Their religion is a Jewish fanfic which causes them to be useful idiots like Christians in America.

Attached: Muslim and Jew.png (909x923, 663K)

This is fucking stupid. The entire point of the "Islam is right about women" posters is that no matter what others say, they will lose the argument. It simply doesn't have the same effect.

Islam is right period.

Dude, Jews play the middle ground and invent grounds. Fact of the matter is that the ball is in their park and the status quo of degeneracy and poverty has been increasing with them at the helm.

It's the Jew. Whites didn't make Zionism so stop trying to shift the blame.

Get in here

>It simply doesn't have the same effect.
It's almost like shills want people to self-identify as antisemite

>muh based zognald
Yes i remember germany and ww2
Europe got destroyed and jews at wallstreet got super rich

Checked
Amerimutts btfo

You guys sure have been kvetching really hard lately about Europa and the Americas considering they are dead as you say. I think you know as well as I that Rome is rising. Continue your Jewish demoralization now as we all anticipate you will.

MUSLIMS
HAVE
BEEN
EXPELED
OUT
OF
100+
COUNTRIES
THROUGOUHT
HISTORY
OH
WAIT

I hear what you're saying but the ultimate blame is evil itself, which exists on all sides. So many whites have low IQ or self hatred or want communism or degeneracy or mob rule.
There are powerful whites who allow these things and promote them.
The goodness is level headedness and clarity on the goal, and evil must be cut out from it to be successful.
Awakening to "the jew" allows one to be freed from the mental shackles and feel confident to criticize the government/ establishment

We are victims of Jewish oppression, do not tell us our own story or minimalize it, we see it quite well thank you. We shall continue to tell our story as we have lived it.

>the ultimate blame is evil itself, which exists on all sides
Who but Jews are this cynical?

tell me why white christians preach ideas from scientology as if they are from the bible?
because the government wants its subjects to be ignorant, confused, and angry.

was he a white nationalist?

Attached: 12121.png (402x566, 407K)

I dislike Jews, but hanging up posters saying you dislike Jews is just autistic. The posters need irony and fun in them, like we're playing with the population. "Islam is right about women" and "It's ok to be white" is great ideas because no matter what the liberals say about the posters, they are either a "racist", "sexist" or "islamophobe".

I'm not a jew, you just don't like me because I'm not an authoritarian npc

These threads have been spammed lately. Why and who?

I personally don't know you or have an opinion on you. Telling a victim the assailant isn't who they say they are is quite rude though. I also generally dislike authority.

Any other platitudes you would like to share?

Because anything even remotely viewed as related to white interests is immediately kvetched at by our Jewish media in America and it is pretty amusing.

Attached: osdijfodsifjdsofijds.png (345x429, 10K)

Are you retarded

God
Was
Right
About
Women

Too complex and Islam is right about nothing you goat fucking nigger.

Say Jews not israel. Islam doesnt even say anythning about israel, but it talks about jews extebsively

Hitler
Acted
Out of
Compassion

Hitler
Did
Nothing
Wrong

Or Islam is right about gays

>I'm not a jew,
Nobody said you were. It was a question

Karl Marx, the father of communism, was a Jew and low IQ is a result of the country and genetics. Evil is a social construct, unlike race and since our education institutions have been undermined by the Jews, many non-jews will believe that the ideologies given to them in their educational years have merit and worth to them despite precedence.

It's a specific race that's central and some outside that race happens to be branches. Nothing more, nothing less. The Jew needs to go. They have their own country and that's where they should stay. Their fables, their problems. Christianity has been along the ride of degeneracy this whole time and have taught us nothing useful. We advanced despite it, not because of it. And considering that entire religion literally follows one race of people whilst littering chapters with Jewish genealogy through out the whole religion, whose central mythical character is tied to, it shows this religion was invented by Jews, from the past, for non-jews and the Jews of today prosper because of it. Christian white men killed other white men during WW2, their own white brothers (which god did give them), and Christian nations gave the Jews Israel and allows them to continually occupy positions of power and influence in their own countries. It's not the government, it's the Jews! God gave us our blood, family, and race. Men gave us the Jewish fables that never even speaks about race as being important unless it was the Jewish race.

Attached: Undermind Education.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

This too

Attached: AddText_09-21-12.59.38.jpg (1080x1080, 55K)

Islam is right about Women, Gays, and Israel.

Stick to the original, fags

Attached: sketch-1568888070865.jpg (1080x1440, 53K)

You could asilo writer Taqqyia, or however is written.

"The goyim stands with Islam."

The first format worked wonder, now the second they'll have to associate it with racism, or islamophobia somehow, but they can't without shooting themselves.

Bump this idea

>oy vey don't blame me, blame abstract concepts

Attached: 1568903676455.png (456x500, 40K)

I MUST SHUT IT DOWN

just end yourself kike

>The left dislikes Israel aswell
Ofcourse that's why they actively help the Jews get what they want.

3yo and up*
also

ISLAM
IS
RIGHT
ABOUT
A-ISHA

What is great about is that they unironically are right about women, and I think on some subconcious level everybody recognizes it.

Islam is the creation of Israel

Bump the only non slide thread