You can't even climb a ladder over this thing can you?

you can't even climb a ladder over this thing can you?

Attached: 1569029510534m.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbp.gov/frontline/border-security
youtube.com/watch?v=MiY-Rj3VA5s
breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/18/donald-trump-signs-shows-off-newly-constructed-wall-on-san-diego-border/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No because if you do the entire border patrol agency will descend upon you from all angles and fire nets upon you, then they will attach the nets to a helicopter and drag you along the ground back to Mexico and then cut the rope and leave you tangled in whatever cactus or rock outcropping you roll up against.

Rope ladder with grappling hook.

You mexi-can't

Attached: 4mtcc334ntn31.jpg (801x801, 118K)

Well its 3 stories high....the fall from the other side would probably result in injuries.
From what's being said the iron absorbs heat so it probably radiates at about 180 degrees after a whole day under the Texas/NM/Arizona/CA sun.
The bars are concrete reinforced so a butane portable cutting torch won't get though them.
And they're dropped into a concrete foundation to about 20 feet underground.
Its not impossible to get over, but its going to be way harder than it currently is in a lot of places along the border.
My understanding is that they've also integrated drone surveillance and shock and motion sensors along the wall as well so....we'll see.

> throw rope over wall
> grab descending rope through bars
> tie to bars
> climb over wall
The only people this wall keeps out are abuelas

>throw rope over wall
>trigger the motion detector
Yup.

>tie one end around your waist
>pull on other end
>elevator

Attached: 1567998966175.jpg (827x914, 41K)

>With great effort people might be able to get over it
>Guess we shouldn't build it and should just keep letting them freely walk across

There will be millions of false positive every day every time a bird or an animal gets close. This wall poses a minor inconvenience for Jose Wetback, nothing more.

If the response time was worth a damn the fence would be pointless.
It probably only stops spur-of-the-moment type crossings.

Hey Nigel? A minor inconvenience is better than the absolute lack of any impediment at all that we currently have.

>lol blocked by Congress there isn't going to be a wall
>Ok there's a wall but walls don't work
>OK walls work but you can just tunnel under it
>OK you can't tunnel under it but you can just climb over it

The libtard thought progression

>implying it will ever get built

>lock her up
>lock someone up
>prison was a metaphor

The MIGAtard thought progression

Attached: ezgif-3-ba650060b3e0.gif (451x426, 3.26M)

Attached: 1551077972206.webm (720x405, 2.37M)

>MIGAtard
Is this "ROLCON"?
Must suck to be a "progressive" but because of your job, you have to constantly spout the most asinine racist things you can think of to try to pretend like you're the HARDCORE Jow Forums USER.
Get the fuck back to Pleddit faggot. Ya'll aren't gonna survive this place.

You are aware that size is a thing right?
Mexicans are manlets but yuge compared to birds

You don't exercise much do you?

I wish that the border guard and texas national guard would train and rely on the militias more. You could have a surge of perhaps hundreds watching the border.

Attached: 1545734964812.jpg (778x675, 49K)

orange man is an asshole. How am I suppose to fuck big breasted latina hookers if he builds a giant wall between me and the fore mentioned hookers?

>equating the average spic from a 3rd world country to some privileged athletes training a useless fucking skill to compete

Youre a big fence.

>throw rope over wall
>grab descending rope
>tie to bars
>hang self to end life as a useless Mexican

Cut one beat at the bottom and it becomes a gateway.

Attached: 1569054458734.jpg (801x801, 165K)

Have you SEEN the average wetback?
They're shaped like bowling pins. No fucking way ANY of them have the physical attributes to do anything like that!

Attached: head shake.gif (226x226, 491K)

Damn. That's a pretty dope design if true.

They chose the "see through" wall so CIA niggers can hand off drugs through the wall. What a joke.

well, you'd need to have a big ladder that somehow folds over the top, so at least 40 feet long with a vehicle to transport it. Then the surveilance will spot you and anyone slow-climbing that will get caught.

So I'd say it's effective!

It'll DEFINITELY keep out the expectant mommies ready to giver birth to a "citizen" kid...

>burgers actually believe this

the wall is nothing but a weak handed cope. IRL you need extremely tough laws against illegals, including life imprisonment 100% fucking serious.

o fugg we might as well scrap the entire thing because we forgot the dirt poor illegals are just gonna cart their plasma torches up to the border

It's perfect. I love it.

You bring shame upon Americans to think the average person couldn't handle a rope ladder up the wall in pick related. You'd have to be a real lard ass not to be able to climb it that far.

Attached: 536-Pocket-Ladder---Lg-1.jpg (297x600, 24K)

Shit. You're fucked unless you give a green card to every Mexican with metal carpentry tools.

One could only wish. I agree with imprisonment - building a wall just like israel has. With machine gun turrets every 300 feet. Send them back after the wall's complete

>hasn't personally seen an armored car full of cartel members drive through a freshly torched border wall

>welders are welcome
Yea but they come in packs of 10 all they need is a bunch of people to carry the equipment which is not much in weight and they do that ONCE and they other coyotes and gangs will use that until it gets fixed.

Get a truck, attach a ladder to it, use a grappling device with a long rope

It'd be easy.

This. First pic of our new fence wall inspired me to say "what a great fucking way to smuggle in heroin"

Just walk around it like they are doing lmao

It will need to be a big fucking ladder

The wall itself it not supposed to keep people out. It's supposed to slow them down long enough for Border Patrols sensor network to see them so that they can be intercepted.

All of the people who post shit like "lol you can just climb over" are retarded. That's the entire fucking point.

You wouldn't be able to throw a rope high enough for it to hit the come down the otherside let alone clear the top.

wow, already corroded so badly. By the end of 2020 it will turn into dust.

Attached: Lancia_Beta_Coupe.jpg (800x555, 233K)

The berms are filled with 5000 pound concrete that is reinforced with rebar for this purpose. By the time Jose sparks his torch the border agents will already be on there way to his location because of all the sensors he tripped.

Like some mexinigger will even know or care about that. This wall is not a big issue; look here in Brazil we have favela niggers that loves to break in to peoples homes. The wall can be as high as it wants, it just delay them. You need electric fence on top, spikes or this broken glass thing. If not you will have Jose and his family living next door

Attached: 1568224531565.jpg (765x960, 100K)

>The wall itself it not supposed to keep people out

Then whats the point?

>By the time Jose sparks his torch the border agents
Yea right.
You forget how long that wall is you dumb shit.

>The wall itself it not supposed to keep people out.
The wall is there to deter 95% of the shitskins that walk across the border, and to help against drug trafficking.

>life imprisonment
Yea because the goal here is to have them not be leeches off tax payers, so housing and feeding them for life is completely viable.

Sure you can, but you better have two because that fall will break your shit and you will unceremoniously die in the desert. But you'll die in America...

>By the end of 2020 it will turn into dust.
Holy shit that's stupid memeflaggot.

see hungary

there are two levels are fencing, incel. even if the wall was solid they could just catapult coon juice over it

At least the pregnant ones wont be able to cross.

Attached: trump running down spic.gif (400x300, 103K)

it's fucking hard to climb over

Women will give birth through the fence and deliver their babies to (((helpers))) on the other side so their babies are American citizens. Then they'll bring the whole family in a few years later.

You really are low IQ. I would say drop your meme flag but your probably just a salty Mexican who can't sell his coca leaves anymore.
>“This higher barrier will give us more time to react,” Baca said. “The new fence is making it harder for illegal aliens to enter.”
>In Arizona, CBP law enforcement personnel are testing the latest technology – such as unmanned aerial vehicles and new radio and surveillance systems – aimed at shoring up the U.S. southern border by augmenting the skills already employed by Border Patrol agents on the ground in conjunction with the wall. The three elements – the wall, the technology and the Border Patrol agents – used in different proportions depending on the location provide for an effective deterrence.
cbp.gov/frontline/border-security

Damn...

Think of it as a filter. The fat, lazy, stupid beaners looking for gibsmedat don't stand a chance.

On the other hand, enterprising problem solvers that can be self reliant... meh. I don't care so much.

Attached: 1538764810589.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>Help against drug trafficking
>It has huge gaps and drones still fly
I don't think you understand how sophisticated drug smuggling is.

Attached: 1569012945533.jpg (720x526, 31K)

Attached: 1545958492253.jpg (1200x1637, 282K)

why not just have a damn motion detector and forget the wall then

fuck thats based

>what is multi faceted defense?

>You forget how long that wall is you dumb shit.

So?

Attached: border.jpg (1300x956, 190K)

>throw rope over
>slips when your 40 ft up into a gap
> youtube.com/watch?v=MiY-Rj3VA5s

Shut it down, guys. This faggot's right. It's impossible. Better just let em in.

>muh solid wall

how much does this cost?

>This wall poses a minor inconvenience for Jose Wetback, nothing more.
The tranny lied unconvincingly

HEY DO YOU ANY OF YOU FUCKING RETARDS THINK THIS "POST" WALL IS JUST THE INTERNAL BRACING FOR THE ACTUAL WALL? WHAT EXACTLY MAKES A FORTIFIED WALL DUMBASSES?

Just make the top of the wall as sharp as a dull knife blade.
>fat spic tries to climb rope
>rope gets cut in half

the rope kikes are retardeds and have no sense of scale like most kikes

getting thousands across maybe but millions? nope

I still am unsure what ROLCON means. I've seen "role play as a conservative" but another user said its an acronym for "Resist Offensive Language Control Our Narrative".

Not too much for Jews in Israel. Even afforded barbed wire and machine gun nests.

One mile per day - breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/18/donald-trump-signs-shows-off-newly-constructed-wall-on-san-diego-border/
Promises made, promises kept. Trump 2020

In trump's press conference at the wall he actually said the solid wall would have been cheaper but the border patrol insisted on being able to see through it

Why not just put razor wire on the top so they can’t even climb up in the first place?

Attached: 596872F2-7214-46C6-95F3-48BA05849BAA.jpg (1200x840, 349K)

Would make sense as to why they didn't see the need to paint it

Right, executing them it’s way easier

>>“This higher barrier will give us more time to react,” Baca said. “The new fence is making it harder for illegal aliens to enter.”

Yea, right.
How many to patrol a wall that long?

Beams is a bad design since you can cut one and create a door.

>how much does this cost?
THE NERVE!
The democrats have cost the country a fortune in lost social benefits and then millions more investigating Trump.

Just one with 98.6 degree heat seeking missiles.

Heh, can put a ladder up. Place a pneumatic jack in between the bars and bend it enough to squeeze through though

Attached: dsfhdghdrtr3rtw.jpg (441x396, 33K)

Mexico–United States border/Length
3,145 km

why is there a railing to the left of the soldiers?

and yeh I'm curious why there's no razor wire at top

Just look up what oxidation does to metal, dumbass.

Attached: 2019-08-29_155950.png (600x659, 338K)

climbing down is the real fun part

I understand rust sucka, you honestly think that wasn't accounted for?

I left a comment...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 (1) Mariachi Vargas Son de la negra - YouTube.png (690x814, 566K)

>sucka
come back when you're 18 or older, nigger

>because of your job, you have to constantly spout the most asinine racist things you can think of
Is this the job of being a Jew?

They been feeding you dumbo pills down there again?

You wouldn't need that much "internal bracing" to reinforce concrete professor.

I find it amazing you can ascertain my age from a comment. You really shouldlearn to change your writing style so you don't get tracked, homegirl...

Man, you really got him.. considering the uploaders name is "suckmydick00" I'm sure he'll take it to heart.