Peope are Cattle

No matter how hard we try, there will be no mass redpilling, there will never be a global awakening. people are cattle, hords of NPCs awaiting to be told what to do. They're nothing without their programmer, just empty shells that will descend into the Abyss if there's no shepherd; it has been this way for thousand of years, and always be the case..
No matter the race, people are nothing without their masters, we often praise China, Japan, Poland.. but if tomorrow their leaders decided to adopt neoliberalism, open border etc, people will just comply and carry on with their day.
People will just follow whatever their superior authority will tell them to do.
We don't need a shallow mass of "redpilled people", who will end up being divided and conqered, we need a leader who will get our unconditional support, that will disrupt the official rhethoric.
Discuss.
and no, i'm not talking about Zognald.

Attached: 1554685748109.jpg (1600x1066, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYIh4MkcfJA
youtube.com/watch?v=BgRoiTWkBHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People*
I fucked up my title, oh well..

American are cattle

everyone is, i picked that picture on purpose, it's in Asia.

Please explain more concisely.
What is your claim?

Attached: typo.png (735x541, 40K)

no mass red pilling?

why?
because the people we trust keep stabbing us in the back even when we are on their side.
I don't think there is any saving anyone at this rate.

the left will kill it self and everyone around it every socitey collapse and it always happens the same way

left gets ful contorl and shit hits the fan and fucks everything up
because you know these middle class fuck nuts have no clue about the minoritys and other whites feelings very sociopathic

But what can we do we don't contorl the media and the media has us ringed around the neck.
and the govewrment wants a noose around our necks even when we love our country

whos the fucking clown now huh?

Attached: 1568642923388.jpg (815x942, 137K)

Be like hitler, be a programmer.

My claim is the faith of a nation is between the hands of it's leaders, not the people.
there is no point in trying to push for a global awakening, or "redpill the normies" like we say.
We need a leader and an elite that will lead us to victory.

Attached: 1564720117171.jpg (1024x636, 205K)

kek

this

"Europe is ruled by EU executives and there is no freedom of each country. So, each European country should withdraw from the EU and aim for independence like the UK under a strong leader." Do you argue?

i agree with this, but if the EU was pursuing the good of European people, i wouldn't be against it.
but i think the nation is the best suited model.

I was going to reply to your thread, but I see you posted Adolf Rothschild; deluded as you are, you're not much better than the a-logical NPCs you complain about.

Protip: ideologies are tools of control.

Attached: 1451777212012 - pills.png (680x539, 260K)

Does it mean that the EU is dominated by left-wing ideas, accepts immigrants from Africa in large quantities, and tries to destroy the nation-state with a scam of “diversity is great”?

>memeflag with meme theories
>Protip: ideologies are tools of control.
i agree, but the leader have to believe in it at some point, if not he's just a grifter.

well yeah lmao

You're right man. I'm pretty fucking blackpilled about it myself. Awakened white so to speak are just gonna have to weather the storm. The vast majority of white people have no idea what the fuck is going on and don't care and are into dumb causes that their masters told them to be into.

i'm not christian but :
>Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

>We need a leader and an elite that will lead us to victory.

Never worked before, never going to work in the future.
Someday you'll understand that your ennemy all along was the state, and you'll become a libertarian, and only then will you be seperated from the cattle you loathe so much while still being a part of.

yea sure thats what it is
make sure you keep emptying your country in to ours. fuck you flag

i was a lolbert in 2012, if the state is not here to protect you against the internationalist jew depredations, nobody will.
you should be pretty happy of the state of the affairs though, money rules.
ok boomer

>ITT
>Babby's first blackpill about life
Buckle up boyo, you haven't seen shit yet.

Attached: ainsley.png (1001x1001, 721K)

Japan would be sad, like Tibet, but that's their problem to figure out. Only care about Poland in your list, and it sounds hopeful. Actually poised for great things if they keep it up and heed our warnings.

no u

Attached: 1538939691238.png (504x689, 314K)

they have one of the worst birthrate in Europe.

There's always a state of things. There will always be a state.

This pic looks more like where we are all heading, than the pozzed Commie version. Red Pill man is right!

Attached: celebrate.jpg (1600x1200, 544K)

They'll bounce back.

New here? Welcome to Jow Forums. Enjoy your stay, you are here for life

The real redpill is now figuring how to take advantage of this. I dropped out of wagecucking and live off of rent money I collect. I am thinking of starting an automated farm to expand my ventures

Attached: f81.jpg (960x584, 54K)

Can freedom of Will be expressed without the unfree Will of others, or is the idea of total freedom just the the domesticated unfree Will of everyone

yep, I have come to realise this

people dont like inconvenience
they don't go against the grain
they don't stand up for themselves
they want others to do it for them

youtube.com/watch?v=TYIh4MkcfJA

youtube.com/watch?v=BgRoiTWkBHU

That's a lot of words. Just say 'daddy take me home; make it better'.

>muh first redpill
lots of you faggots still think they will redpill everyone on the JQ etc, it will never happen, except if you access power and reeducate them.

>retirement
Retirement was a baby boomer priveldge. You will now work till you die, goy

Attached: 1568225402401.jpg (362x362, 31K)

They are but their alarms go off when they know they are being lied to. Offer them a counter narrative and people start to go against the establishment. It's already happening. You don't have to get 100%.