Is boatbuilding the ultimate redpill?

Learn to build a tradboat
Contribute to preserving culture
Learn useful skills
Meet likeminded frens
Go on adventures with frens.
Live and die by your skill.
Comfy for pagans
Learn about the origins of European religion, trade, and politics, because it all came from ships and navigation.
>inb4 crybaby Americans crying about muh jew god better than your sea god

Attached: 50e0b94ab9db7239f763801d3834dafe--wood-boats-boat-building.jpg (736x981, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCg-_lYeV8hBnDSay7nmphUA
youtube.com/watch?v=LEfv6CGvC5U
youtube.com/watch?v=izP3liVmfCE
youtube.com/watch?v=1TlWgqhexgI
youtube.com/watch?v=fqCZ2v36MVc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IWES6cgAM
youtube.com/watch?v=KmMySW-6Q-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What are planes

larpers cant into sailing
>>inb4 crybaby Americans crying about muh pagan larp

Don't forget losing your guns in boating accident if you know what I mean.
No suspicion if you're known to boat a lot.

How come not one country in Africa ever invented a sea faring boat?

Attached: ()().png (741x609, 27K)

gay. they're fucking slave ships. I can float my boat all the way to your crappy island and park it in international waters with all my guns on board.

I've been a sailor for the better half of 36yrs. Lived full time on a boat for 3yrs. And have even built my own sailboat. Don't do it unless it's a hobby. You'll spend 2x+ to build it yourself. And you'll be littered with maintenance from shit you never thought of. Not to mention wooden boats are a waste today. If it's your hobby, have fun. If you make it your life, well hopefully you'll learn from your mistakes instead of practicing water survival and blowing excess cash.

Attached: IMG_20190706_110924-01.jpg (1366x626, 780K)

why would you bring guns onto a boat though?

Dunno man, you'd think those ancient and proud empires would have vast experience of planning and resource management required for such an activity

Protection from pirates, and for the good stories of how you weren't paying attention and dropped your guns when you went to jibe real hard. Whoops! Sorry copper, I'm just an idiot and well I was a bad shot anyways so no worries, good luck with the rest of you confiscations today sir.

Attached: IMG_20190920_175106-02.jpg (818x1366, 1.23M)

Catching fish and sailing around some islands in a plane. user, you’re kind of narrow minded.

Okay that sounds pretty sweet not gonna lie.
Don't play yourself down, user, you done good, suffering the sea is part of the culture.
Building in the US does look 10x more expensive than in civilized countries, tho, and all the laws make it tiresome.

They had flying car, I saw it in a documentary once about fight for the leadership of a small nation called Wakanda.

yes its very based.

What a WASTE OF TIME. Even playing video games is literally a better time-waste. When will you autists learn that not everyone on Jow Forums has to share your retarded useless hobby? Seriously, fuck off already.

Do something that ACTUALLY increases your value and antifragility in times of turmoil. Like growing your own vegetables, lifting weights, learning martial arts and small unit tactics, fixing things yourself... things that actually make you more worth.

Building cuckboats is only a good idea if you've given up all hope of survival and only want your last burial to be at sea.

Attached: end of honkings.jpg (831x799, 43K)

OP likes NCIS.

Attached: 1443266075068.png (462x299, 54K)

>antifragility

Haha this cuck reads Nassim Taleb

enjoy user:
youtube.com/channel/UCg-_lYeV8hBnDSay7nmphUA

Shits on OP and anyone with a hobby.
>When will you autists learn that not everyone on Jow Forums has to share your retarded useless hobby? Seriously, fuck off already.

Then proceeds to ignore your own advice.
> Like growing your own vegetables, lifting weights, learning martial arts and small unit tactics, fixing things

C'mon user, how hard can it be to build let's say for example a longboat

>youtube.com/channel/UCg-_lYeV8hBnDSay7nmphUA
Thank you, fren.

I've started with fishing skiffs, but making a longboat or a small junk-rig would be pretty sweet. Free accommodation during adventures, smuggling rum, and women love boat parties.

don't forget your nickel plated shotgun

Attached: 349872384763400234899.jpg (600x338, 27K)

Haha, haha!

Boatcuck triggered much?

Those are not my hobbies you retard. They were examples of things that objectively grow your worth and potential. ''Building a boat'' is an irrelevant skill unless you live on an island community where boats are the only way to travel.

Shills want to keep Jow Forumsacks obsessed and preoccupied with surrogate activities. You are creating an illusion that it's supposedly ''okay'' to waste time when everyone should know by now that there is no room for timewaste.

that's stupid user
you gonna spend years building a wooden boat only to be blown out of the water by this fiberglass robot boat because it thought you were a somali pirate in international waters?

youtube.com/watch?v=LEfv6CGvC5U

or this
youtube.com/watch?v=izP3liVmfCE

>lifting weights
>heterosexual
pick one
Boatbuilding is the only gym you need, clown. Getting ripped and looking decent, and tanned, is not a fake&gay hobby in itself but comes as a byproduct of contributing to a culture of importance.

user's seapagan larping adventure comes to a halt
youtube.com/watch?v=1TlWgqhexgI

"Tradition" is a false trap. Don't be the moron building a shitty little wooden boat that would quickly sink, while South Korea's shipbuilding ports are churning out ship after ship that puts anything the West produced during its heyday to shame. Aim for success and quality, not tradition.

You're obsessed with war and "Who has the biggest dickgun"
Boatbuilding is about adventure,and the joy of life, not about crying into a kebab.

You forgot the most important bit.
>when the civlization starts crumbling just get in your boat, sail off and live off of fish.
Holy shit, tradboats are the ultimate bug out.

Your children are going to be slaves working for Chinese-owned corporations, at the same time that your lands are so weak and pathetic that all-comers from the third world freely walk in and take over all of your towns.

I liked it till the whole Mossad crew started to be put to far. At least they killed the jew.

Attached: 1555350900606.png (796x1060, 407K)

My family owns land right beside a river and I've always wanted to build boats. Problem is, the poors would just fucking steal it if I left it moored fora few hours.

Lifting weights is a time-efficient way to get the desired outcome: to be stronger. Someone that is strong is more capable of doing tasks that involve physicality in any way. People that are stronger and healthier also think differently.

It's very modern to do something of inferior quality ''beccuse it's traditional''. Men of traditional times absolutely wouldn't have the time to make shit quality if they knew how to make stuff better.

Imagine someone in the Middle-ages making bronze tools even if he had the tools to make steel. Yup, that didn't happen.

>Contribute to preserving culture
youtube.com/watch?v=fqCZ2v36MVc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IWES6cgAM

youtube.com/watch?v=KmMySW-6Q-o

>Boatbuilding is about adventure
>Go on adventures with frens.
Live and die by your skill.
Comfy for pagans
Learn about the origins of European religion, trade, and politics, because it all came from ships and navigation.
since you seem so knowledgeable about shipbuilding how many ships have you built yourself? how many crossings have you made ?
it seems like you'd rather larp as a viking on the internet reather than take concrete actions
also show flag, there's 100 percent chance that you're a burger that has never hopped on a boat

Sounds like fun

except that wooden boat are less resistant than fiberglass ones
plus i guess you are talking about building some small ship which wouldnt be good for for anything than rivers, they are also a pain to maintain and to repair, thats why there are so cheap to buy
>t.has sailed on a wooden boat

cringe. just buy an old grp, steel or ally sailboat, do it up and sail round world

China lost when they burned their sea going boats and they're just starting to catch up

fishing

Don't worry about it, just build a mooring lock into your boat.
Go ahead and make one, it's great fun. If they steal it build another one and go after them.

I'm more for sinking boats

What boats are you sinking about?

Classic

lmao

Never said it was extremely difficult, just pointless to waste time on unless the objective was to waste time (hobby). My favorite sailing vessels have all been custom one-offs that people built themselves. Open boats are wicked easy and quick to build, did it myself.

I'd rather make love to a tradboat than to a tradwife

forgot to mention, Jesus was a woodworker, it's the swellest of trades and builds character

you should lose your guns in a chinese military house to house searching accident

things that removing and shaping the surface of the wood

A good tool for boat building. An adze would be more traditional though.

Egyptians for sure did

kek

Correct. Jesus was also a pagan

Hi Greta
Greta is great
Let's all have boats

Niggers.

Training for strength sports literally just makes you better at strength sports. Only autists believe it actually makes you any more capable of real world tasks.