Why does Jow Forums hate us muslims?

Why does Jow Forums hate us muslims?
We are pretty on point about most things

Attached: Memri TV.webm (956x488, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193089072)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193585054)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/194939425)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196163288)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/197349477)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198520600)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199793487)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200684486)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201800708)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's probably because you worship a goat fucking pedophile.

Here ill bite

>Lesson 1:
Muslimspeak and Taqiyya (much more real and common than infidels think).
(archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193089072)
>Lesson 2:
Jihad (much more complex than you'd imagine).
(archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193585054)
>Lesson 3:
Muhammad (and why he was quite literally the anti-Christ).
(archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/194939425)
>Lesson 4:
Quran and Sunnah (and why they're retarded).
(archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196163288)
>Lesson 5:
Science (what's that? is it halal to eat?).
(archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/197349477)
>Lesson 6:
Dhimmis (a peek into your future).
(archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198520600)
>Lesson 7:
Pedophilia (and why it's endemic).
(archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199793487)
>Lesson 8:
Slavery (the most honored muslim tradition).
(archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200684486)
>Lesson 9:
Women (and how to clean their litter box).
(archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201800708)

Fpbp kek. Imagine thinking giving up pork and alcohol to listen to the teachings of a dead paedophile is a good thing...

Attached: fNVWxBjeP8WDQ1-XUFdBEC7sT-mOmKAB3vYwNZbCQKM.jpg (617x617, 94K)

I don’t hate Muslims
My gf is muslim i fuck her senseless every single night.
All she asks me to do is not eat pork but I ignore her and even kiss her when I have bacon fat on my lips
She loves to luck out my arsehole

Pretty good trolling desu.

And it made me wish I had a girlfriend like that.

Kek

You're ugly and useless. Go killjews then fuck off to your shit hole and never come back.

Attached: Memri Hitler.webm (852x480, 1.24M)

Because incels are full of hate

If you're so on point why are your countries shitholes and your youths act like literal niggers especially in the West?

We don't. We just don't want you in white countries. But apart from that good luck

I dont hate you, just the Wahabbis.

The others here are deranged retards though so i can't speak for them.

Any animosity I have for any particular group of people would disappear as soon as their invasions of both my ancestral and current homelands were repelled.Different groups of people can be good friends and collaborators, but once they have to live together things change. Studious and quiet types, for instance, cannot get along with a loud partying room mate. Without making any value judgments on two cultures, I can say that if they are very different, they ought not live together for their own good.

Attached: 1564426864122.jpg (1024x663, 77K)

All negative posts are from jews pretending to be Jow Forumsacks, which is to say most of the board
Listen not to the deceivers who worship the bull, because they have broken the word of God and will suffer greatly in the afterlife

Most non-Muslims I know and have met don't hate Muslims themselves. It's just that some cultures where Islam is the dominant religion are not compatible with most western cultures and ways of life (modern women's rights, freedom of speech even against religion and religious figures, etc).

Muslims themselves are very different depending on where they come from (Pakistani vs Lebanese, Indonesian vs Tunisian), plus the social and economic classes they belong to makes a huge difference as well.

However, almost everyone is wary, not hateful of Islam, since eternal conquest is basically a tenet in Islam, even though the modern cafeteria Muslims deny it.

I only hate paki muslims

Attached: typicalmuslim.jpg (377x820, 75K)

rest of the muzzies are returning to HInduism

Attached: MuslimsBecomeHindu.jpg (957x540, 94K)

pork is quitte nice

Attached: best_friend.jpg (1280x864, 744K)

and dog are man best friend

Because your idiot politicians imported the lowest of the low from majority Muslim countries, since you're too castrated to have enough kids and need these people for blue collar jobs. These people make the news because they're scum and because your laws are so retarded that these shitheads get a free pass for whatever wrongs they do.

You be cool to me and I will be cool to you.

Attached: 1471121587752.jpg (500x366, 37K)

Because muzzies in the west, willingly or not and knowingly or not, further the kikes agenda by their mere presence and as kike pawns they are to be treated
Muzzies outside the west I don't care about
You want to blow each other up, cut your womens clits off, throw faggots off of roofs, whatever, I couldn't give less of a shit as long as you stay the fuck out of Europe

>you can murder your daughter if she doesn’t want to get into an arranged marriage
yeah, no

we dont. When i become dictator only iranians will be able to give their public opinions. And iranian debaters going spastic and attacking each other on tv would be cherished by society.