Hi. I'm a Person

I'm categorised by political systems in a variety of ways:
1. by my gender
2. my ethnicity
3. my nationality
4. my religion
5. my marital status

I do not recall asking to be categorised, I do not recall asking to become the target of discrimination because of their labels and lastly :

i do not recall the fuck ever asking to be objectified by these political systems.

I am a person. Are you?

Attached: 1665.jpg (573x424, 28K)

nigger

I'm a man, and none of that shit really bothers me because I don't have a vagina.

you sound like you do you whining fucking whore

>I am a person. Are you?
>I'm a man

That's your gender you dumb fucking cunt

>I didn't ask for hostilities
So? You probably inflict them on others for the same, whether it be through complicity or personal action.

fpbp

I get even get what you nerds are arguing about. What is the question here?

>You probably

dumb mother fucker do you understand the meaning of the thread

Kys tranny.

Pretty smallbrain thread to begin with. Crying about applied human pattern matching isn't going to enrich your life in any way, and trying to human nature (short of evolution or genetic editing) is an insurmountable task.

>applied human pattern matching

do you fucking hear yourself there in your little government box

It's not an accident. Playing the high and mighty ir outrage card wont with because they are insincere. They are gaming you, they dont really give a fuck about your race gender etc, the just want to enslave you.

say "kys balls deep interesting point maker" but you wont. you cant function without your daddy government categories.

>I am a person. Are you?

No but I don't make the rules. I'm a white person and I only care about other white people. I suggest you all do the same.

>they dont really give a fuck about your race gender etc, the just want to enslave you.

it's because of them that everyone fights about face value categories

>I'm a white person

there's literally no such thing. your skin is white. you, are a person. or aren't you.

do you have any defining qualities to your character. for example

>there's literally no such thing.
We're descendants of Europe. If you think other races care about content of character you're naive.

Based 18 year old thinking he's deep as fuck.

Attached: 1552981825073.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>your skin is white. you, are a person

Do you even know the difference you dumb fuck

I am.

>yes im person
>all same as other persons
>differences are illusion

Attached: 1558247967464.jpg (980x508, 237K)

>>differences are illusion

Clean this up fuckwit. What differences.

Tits or gtfo

Brain or STFU

you are a faggot

can I grow babies in you?

What are you.

No you fucking idiot. That is biologically impossible.

>Matrix power fantasies
>Nooobody asked meeeee!
>No actual point

If you dont understand the point you, are a dumb fuck.

Imagine not finding and making your own happiness. Imagine allowing abstract entities imagined by weaker men to fuck your day.

Person is also a category. Sorry tits, your always going to be an object for some subject. That how anything exists. Kys, be free.

yid

>Imagine
>weaker men
>political systems

Furthermore you dumb presumptuous gorilla, I never said it fucked my day.

But here you come with your lord dick out making a fucking cunt of yourself in front of everyone.

>Person is also a category

And now we pray that this fucking fool can at least find his way home without running into the fucking street lamps.

Whose we tits?

What's an aussie girl's favorite necklace?

Her ankles.

STFU bogan scum

>dont
>you, are a dumb fuck

>I am a person.
No you are a part of several collectives. You are a slave to the system stupid goyim

Are you stupid? Do you honestly dont understand how the brain works?

Who do you expect to care what you did or did not ask for? We are born with in-group preference and we categorise accordingly; this is healthy and normal. Any deviation from this behaviour is sick and perverted. If you hope to be fully accepted in a group other than your own you're hoping for too much and if you attempt to accept someone from outside your group you should be shunned.

Attached: 1561078982659.jpg (1536x2048, 345K)

You can't make a coherent point to save your life, faggot.

Sage, your thread is shit and so are you.

No dumb cunt. There is no one else on earth exactly like me.

I, am a person.

I'm actually going to use a Jewden Peterstein argument…
>Be OP
>Whine about the entire concept of "discrimination"
>Excuse me, OP
>It's some ugly, sweaty, Nazi incel
>I want to fuck you
>Get the fuck away from me, asshole
>OP discriminates when it comes to sex partners
>Hypocrisy.exe
>Does not compute
>Goes back to jerking off over Carrie-Anne Moss 20 years ago
>AAAARRGHHH I'M COOOOOOMIIIIIIIING
Fuck, that meme is invasive.

You ignorant sack of sheltered shit. I've belonged to many groups and none of them were based on those categories.

Do you ever leave your truckie loungeroom chair.

>>Whine about the entire concept of "discrimination"

Fragile fucking fraud you are. Can't handle it being pointed out. Cry harder.

They think people are lab rats that need labeling and sorting into different beakers because they are soulless vacant droids.

If you werent so fucking dumb you'd realise I just wiped LGBTQ and Feminists off the fucking map.

Dumb fuckign cunts.

>Cry harder
Projecting much? This is your whiny, narcissistic thread, not mine.

Ironically, you'd be better off being judged as part of a group/groups than assessed on your individual "merits"…

>whiny, narcissistic thread
>If you werent so fucking dumb you'd realise I just wiped LGBTQ and Feminists off the fucking map.
fuckwit

Also - to be clear - are you claiming you don't discriminate? Or is it the good kind of discrimination when you do it?

It's official. Pol Trolls have an IQ of 4.

>are you claiming you don't discriminate?

No. When i discriminate, i dont base it on those things.

For example : if you are dumb fucking cunt, there's a high chance I wont give the job, my company, nor my time, to you.

Ah. And how do you assess whether or not someone's a dumb cunt?

1. you open your mouth to speak.

Well, how do you think this…
>dont
>you, are a dumb fuck
…makes you look? Accusing someone else of being "dumb" while struggling with basic punctuation?

That would be a naturally categorical difference between you and somebody I could grow babies inside

BASED POST IM COOOOOOOMMMMING TOO BROOO

Attached: 1568700855970.png (1044x869, 197K)

>I do not recall...
You get no say in the matter society will define you in whatever way it chooses and doesn't need to ask your permission to do it.

sigh. yep ur a dumb cunt.

1. what race is a dumb cunt?
2. what gender is a dumb cunt?
3. what marital status is a dumb cunt?
4. what religion is a dumb cunt?
5. what country does a dumb cunt come from?

you dumb, fucking cunt.

>You get no say in the matter society will define you in whatever way it chooses and doesn't need to ask your permission to do it.

Gee really. What is this, dumb cunt happy hour?

My point, anyway, is that when you're deciding if someone's dumb, you're essentially assessing whether or not they belong to a particular group or groups. (In my example, I've assigned you -with good reason - to the "Haven't even mastered their own language" group.)

Your point, in so far as you have one at all, is presumably that the usage of certain groups should be off-limits when it comes to deciding whether or not someone is likely to be a shit employee, or commit a crime, or value their own feelings over empirical evidence, for example. You'll need to explain why, when characteristics such as gender, race and religion are such accurate indicators of behaviour in certain areas.

No sweetie it's called reality it happens without your decree.
Dilate.

>when you're deciding if someone's dumb, you're essentially assessing whether or not they belong to a particular group or groups

No I'm not. dumb cunt. You are dumb in your own way, clearly.

Gee fucking really? And what are you. The Reality police? telling me I cant say 'fuck this reality'?

Why the fuck are you on Jow Forums you filthy fuckign whore?

>1. what race is a dumb cunt?
Well, there are dumb cunts in every race, but the average black IQ is the lowest, as far as I know, so…
>2. what gender is a dumb cunt?
Probably male, since females are more clustered around the mean when it comes to intelligence, but if you're talking about voting habits…
>3. what marital status is a dumb cunt?
Depends on the type of dumbness you're talking about, honestly.
>4. what religion is a dumb cunt?
I'd say there's a fair chance they'll be a Muslim.
>5. what country does a dumb cunt come from?
Well, I would have said somewhere in the Middle East, but I've got to admit, you're making a strong case for Emuland…

World doesn't do what you asked for. Life isn't fair. Get over it.

sounds good to me
just don't get mad when I call you he or she
or if you get stereotyped irl
that's not your choice to tell others they cannot do those things
just ask them not to. the more polite and based your demeanor is the more likely they'll somewhat agree.

Thanks for the heads-up, Assesses Everything On An Individual Basis Man. Remember, the next time you're being mugged, that past experience with certain groups is never a guide!

its not bc of them that they care about face value categories its bc of them that they cant just work things out or leave eachother alone when it really counts instead of being forced to make unnecessary compromises that are really aggravating

>I am a person. Are you?
You are just a faggot, OP.

OP does have something of a point, but I cannot much fathom why he's making it

Attached: 1551634919898 fuck this world for this not just being a meme.jpg (480x332, 32K)

>I'm categorised by political systems in a variety of ways:
>1. by my gender
A biological reality.
>2. my ethnicity
A biological reality.
>3. my nationality
A politicogeographical reality.
>4. my religion
A cultural-geographical reality.
>5. my marital status
Reality.

>I do not recall asking to be categorised
You are already in the categories, they refer to your attributes, no choice is needed on your part.
You are in categories based on your attributes regardless of whether anyone has thought of them, listed them, whatever.
>I do not recall asking to become the target of discrimination
You discriminate against yourself by attempting to remove yourself from the categorization process, so yes, you did.
>because of their labels
Labels in this case being attempts at encapsulating types based in reality.
>i do not recall the fuck ever asking to be objectified by these political systems.
>I am a person. Are you?
A person is an object.
A PERSON IS AN OBJECT.

Attached: nv0t6kH6JG1txjysio1_1280.jpg (1280x927, 408K)

>lie down. roll over. sit. good dog.

Fucking hell man what is wrong with you.

My point is, for super dumb cunts, those things happen because of the POLITICAL SYSTEMS THAT CATEGORISE HUMANS IN THIS WAY, and the media.

>Thanks for the heads-up, Assesses Everything On An Individual Basis

You're welcome now gtfo.

>its not bc of them

Yes, fuck. It is.

>You are just a faggot, OP

Well that you wouldnt know. That makes you an over-confident guesser.

>A PERSON IS AN OBJECT.

Nope. But you sure are a dumb fucking cunt.

6. Height
If you're below 5'8 and a man then your gender doesn't belong to you

Fuck the state

>Nope. But you sure are a dumb fucking cunt.
Define 'object'.

Hi, I am Nobody.

In group cooperation has been proven to be the ultimate survival strategy. Refusing to be part of a group that acts on this limits your potential.

For example: Nations.

Attached: smug (2).png (1920x1080, 251K)

its also practical problems and the objectives and desires of people. you really think we wouldn't treat each other differently w/o media or politics just understand that animals do all this dichotomy and tribalism stuff too. that's all im saying. you give them too much credit

You are categorizing yourself as a person, stop being so speciesist.

Attached: .jpg (300x450, 36K)

Your definition of a person, that I am, is so fucking ignorant, we can't even talk anymore.

1. what race is ignorance.

Nobody said you should roll over and do nothing. Complaining about the world not behaving the way you want it to is equally as pointless, though.

>You are in categories based on your attributes regardless of whether anyone has thought of them, listed them, whatever.
I'd like to elaborate on this, despite OP being too afraid to argue against it:
>Imagine a man with haemophilia (the blood-clotting disorder) living in the paleolithic.
>Nobody has any sort of concept of haemophilia, no-one understands the function of blood, or clotting factor, or has any real idea about the inner workings of the human body.
>Is this man a haemophiliac?
Yes, he is, meaning he is in the category of humans with haemophilia, despite no-one even knowing what haemophilia is at that time, perhaps not even knowing what a category is.
Categories merely contain descriptions of inherent attributes of the man, and links to other people with attributes that are similar or selfsame.
Categories exist before they are conceptualized by men in the first place; to be discovered rather than invented.

>wants to snuff out the individual spark that makes us all unique.

>you really think we wouldn't treat each other differently w/o media or politics just understand that animals do all this
>animals do all this
>animals

I am not an animal. I am a human being.

You're running from me, coward.
Give me your definition for the word 'object'.

>wants to shut down Jow Forums and every other forum where people speak their minds
>secretly a control freak with a losing argument

>My point is, for super dumb cunts, those things happen because of the POLITICAL SYSTEMS THAT CATEGORISE HUMANS IN THIS WAY, and the media.
You haven't even explained why those kinds of categorisation are inherently bad, let alone shown why they're the source of all our ills (which *seems* to be what you're saying there…). You've barely managed to express any coherent thoughts at all. You're just a silly little semi-literate kid who's seen The Matrix, got bullied by someone and thinks they're special.
>lie down. roll over. sit. good dog.
Wooow maaaaaan, I wish I could be a rebel like youuuuu.
>You're welcome now gtfo.
Make me, faggot.

incorrect
the whole point of caring about animals is realizing how human they are and realizing how animal we are in the same stride bc it means the same thing

Shut your long-winded whore mouth you asinine presumptuous full blown cunt.

Medical necessities are not just cause to objectify humans socially.

I am a person, and there is sweet fuck all you will ever be able to do about that.

>I am not an animal. I am a human being.
For maximum keks, open your window and shout this to a slumbering world. Be the revolution you desire, OP!

I'm a gear in a machine to make the planet worse, and I am happy about that.

I'm happy because either people will suffer miserably through my actions, or will start fighting and changing the system. I'm OK with both, and I get paid for this.

>objectify
There's that word again.
Define object.
You can't do it, can you?

>You haven't even explained why those kinds of categorisation are inherently bad

Fucking hell get away from me. You plunge so deep on my dick you didnt even condom it first you filthy slag.

Do you honestly need an explanation for why people are not fucking objects? Do you know the difference between animation and life, and a fuckign dead zone?

Define object.

>That'll be $12.99, OP.
>I AM NOT AN ANIMAAAAAAAAL!

sentience and self reflection do not preclude rote unsophisticated machinations meant to maintain the body much like and animal needs to
you are deluded

Can you read?

>Do you know the difference between animation and life, and a fuckign dead zone?

I am a person and empty vessels like yourself will never change that. But lol at how hard you're trying to.

>GET IN THE BOX OP
>YOU MUST ACCEPT THE CATEGORIES OP
>YOU ARE AN ANIMAL LIKE THE REST OF US OP
>AN OBJECT LIKE THIS CHAIR