Thoughts on trump now

>has he been a failure or success?
>favourite moment of his presidency?
>worst moment of his presidency?
>will he win 2020?
>what should based and redpilled mutts learn from trump era? has he delayed the potential collapse of America or accelerated it?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

civilbeat.org/beat/trump-announces-two-picks-for-9th-circuit-court/
gunowners.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=1A-TuMAvXsw
youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delayed.
Dont listen to shills m8.
Save your own country, we'll try to save ours with the options available

my thoughts
1) he's generally been a failure but was better than Bush and obongo (which isn't saying much)
2) peace talks with Kim and some of his early press conferences
3) hard choice, probably when he bombed recognised Jerusalem as j*wland
4) 55/45 chances he will win, he might lose some states (Florida) and gain others (Maine) regardless

No wall
No indictments
Running massive deficit
Can't seem to appoint ANYONE who is not a deep state traitor
Openly declares he is the most pro-immigration president ever
Is biting on yet another middle east black flag for Israel
Sucks zog dick
Is sitting idol why states say they are going to ignore the electoral college
Has done nothing to block illegals voting
Has done nothing to stop left wing censorship
Let's the courts dictate his policies
Banned bump stocks
Sucks Alphabet dick
Has not sent his son back in time to warn Hitler

jew jew cum

Attached: trump.jpg (1280x795, 219K)

I wish my country had a trump desu
Its not perfect but look at the rest

he's a lying scum bag

Bush Sr, Clinton,Bush, Obama all lost at least one state during reelection

>Can't seem to appoint ANYONE who is not a deep state traitor
Is this Trump's fault?

Failure, he got ensnared by the neoliberal warhawks or probably was already one who pretended to be the outside candidate during his campaign.
>best moment
Probably trying to break bread with the DPRK but we have yet to see concrete results. Also pulling out of Syria.
>worst
Iran, Venezuela, tax cuts for corporations, hyper Zionism

In general there is nothing good about liberals, I don't care if it's Hillary or Trump, liberals get the bullet

>Red Flag laws
>Nationwide federal background checks
>No wall
>Immigration is at an all-time high
>Never misses an opportunity to put a Jewish dick in his mouth
He's subverting the GOP to kike interests even more than it already was. Hillary would've been better. Just vote for Republican Congressmen and write in Wayne Lambright or whomever you want for President.

Attached: 1567804976095.jpg (575x602, 169K)

consistent failure other than triggering libs, but that doesn't materially improve my life or remove the jews so it doesn't count as a win

he literally gets cucked by canadians

>>favourite moment of his presidency?

Apart from winning, the state dinner with our PM ScumMo.

>no wall
Wait a minute, doesn't he try since he got elected to raise the money and get the approval for a wall? You guys know that the president can't just start building a wall without approval? Is this the same shit people cried about Obama not closing Guantanamo although he literally tried his entire presidency but just didn't got approval either (I don't like Obongo, but that shit isn't his fault)?
>No indictments
I agree, this shit was disappointing, Clinton is a legit war criminal and responsible for the world economy crash in 2008. She should be put into prison, but I see it as Trump trying to be a diplomat with the Democratic party and as a sign of him not a dividing president... well, that backfired, kek
>Running massive deficit
The economy got a extreme boom, I dunno the problem

trump said mexico would pay for it, retard

hes been exactly what I expected. An entertaining clown, strong neocon statesman and unapologetic jew supporter. It was all worth it for the salt of election night.

his goal was to prevent the US from becoming nonwhite
he failed his goal, therefore that makes him a failure

Attached: 1566437250646.png (1600x1600, 331K)

Attached: 1568829521670.png (682x960, 644K)

I met Donald Trump once. He was in Scotland visiting as my parents are second cousins with his parents who had lived in my village.He happened to be at my house one morning whilst I was making breakfast. By at my house I mean he was just standing in the garden tamping around on some plants muttering "..killing taters, killin taters..". I didnt think he knew I was there till he froze and stared me right in the eye, and whispered, "ye dont want a case of the Irish, do ye lassie?". I said, N-no? He looked a me and just kept interrupting me saying No!..No?..No! as he pushed his way into my kitchen. He conspicuously protected his bosoms with his hands as if he was afraid they would brush against me as he slid by. Once in the kitchen he asked where "my ole man" was, but he had forgotten he had recently died. I stood there in a bit of shock. He pretended to look out the window as he snatched hot pancakes off a plate and shoved them into his trouser pockets. With out another word he slinked back out the door, stopping to tip the kipper tin he was wearing as a hat to say "cheerio" to a picture of my late husband.

Attached: full_pillow.png (406x292, 144K)

He's a complete fuck up but I'm still glad he got in instead of Hillary

Trump's been the most boomer president of all times.

Attached: uraegnlcd8n31.jpg (750x649, 51K)

You didn't understand what he meant with "pay for it", retard, he didn't meant they give him a paycheck for the wall.

Pretty fucking shit.
But that's a common theme among American presidents.

>Drumpf!!! Ukraine phone call!!!
The left is so fucking stupid

"Trump Announces Two Picks For 9th Circuit Court
The generally liberal appellate court, which includes Hawaii as part of its jurisdiction, is shifting rightward."
civilbeat.org/beat/trump-announces-two-picks-for-9th-circuit-court/

I'm not being hyperbolic, worse than Obama by far

Attached: 1568922308811.jpg (537x640, 38K)

he's running the world like a TV show.
I have found him sort of entertaining.

He was a choice against a woman whose main defense against even the most vile accusations was a smiley face.

What the choice will be in 2020 is still unknown.

He's just a puppet

Attached: 1568920356172.jpg (846x900, 124K)

>favourite moment of his presidency?
Election night
>worst moment of his presidency?
Everything since

durrrr durrr like it wasn't that way before durrr durrrr

Who would have thought he would have been so shit

Attached: 1569039799596.png (389x312, 37K)

big success.
the fake media is lying about him all the time though.

it's rather sad, you have one of the greatest presidents of all time...and these media asshole literally spin it into the opposite. very bad. at least my faith in KZ and Gulags is restored. That's where all these journalist assholes truly belong.

Cope

Attached: 1566179293893.jpg (1104x9400, 2.28M)

the wall is up you dipshits and indictments out. see these are the kind of misinformed npc dummys you have to deal with. swallowing msnbc bullshit all day long. just check trumps twitter, he has posted like a gazillion videos by now from the wall. they dont show that on cnn? oh guess what, apart from FOX, you have an entirely partisan and corrupted media landscape.

presidents have a lot of power militarily speaking and lots of emergency powers as well, there was about a half dozen ways he could have built a wall without congress

Yeah, well, we still don't know who the libtards will put up against him next year.

My admiration for Trump is that he is a self-taught politician who learned most of what he knows while serving in the highest elected office known to man. That, and the fact he is actually not doing a bad job of it - America and the free world do not really know what they should be loyal to, or what they should believe in, at this moment in history. The stand-in solution is rule by a businessman-politician who does not believe anything on an ideological basis.

He's been a good goy. We couldn't ask for more out of a buffoon but to be a useful idiot.

Attached: download.jpg (1160x629, 105K)

Not a wall a fucking fence practically

Attached: 1527758468899.png (719x513, 584K)

>and these media asshole literally spin it into the opposite
Yea, it's all the medias fault not his

gunowners.org/

Attached: fungrabber.png (989x541, 385K)

Yeah for sure looks like he is going to have to fight 2020 without the nativists and without the closet racists.

Whether he can win rural America and the precious "ex-urbs" without either nativism or racism remains to be seen. The dems can help him do that by putting forward Pocahontas Warren.

1. I don't know, it's hard to evaluate what he is even trying to do
2.The realization that Gorsuch is the best Justice on the court
3.Refusal to LEAVE AFGHANISTAN
4.I don't know, it's pretty much all contingent on the state of things those last 3 months
5. That the state is shit and both parties want to expand the powers of the executive. More needs to be done to stop his, because the precedents that are set with every subsequent president are pretty mortifying

He's been perfect.

Attached: 777.jpg (600x703, 60K)

Ah wow, I shouldn't have labeled people that way. The fact that nativism and racism appeals to some group or geography of people does not actually make those people are nativists or racists.

You wouldn’t, he’s let in more immigrants than Merkel ever has.

Did Trump Commit Treason... Again?
youtube.com/watch?v=1A-TuMAvXsw

Attached: 1557895814127.jpg (680x580, 65K)

either*

I was just in rural America shits gone. Sad sad place. Trump is going to lose in 2020

Attached: 1568921145395.png (1920x1080, 159K)

>>has he been a failure or success?
Hard to really say; I voted for him because he at least fired back at the press -- on that number he's been good...
On the topic of things like actually draining the swamp? Not so much... all you have to do is look at who he surrounds himself with.
>>favourite moment of his presidency?
When he re-introduced the idea of tariffs.
>>worst moment of his presidency?
His cave on the government shutdown.
>>will he win 2020?
Given the insanity of the Democrats, and the unliklihood of the Republicans opposing him — very likely unless he does something stupid like amnesty.
>>what should based and redpilled mutts learn from trump era? has he delayed the potential collapse of America or accelerated it?
He's polarized the political spectrum — there's very little in the way of 'moderate' compared to a few years ago.

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

joo

tranny

cuck

i want pence

Trump can fuck right off after what Ive seen. He's c)ucked to Israel so many times.
The final straw for me was letting Israel drag us into Iran and sending more troops to the M.E.

Favourite moment came on day 1 when he walked on TPP, the terrible deal everyone said was inevitable and now is as memory-holed as MAI.

All his life Trump has been a successful failure.

>>Can't seem to appoint ANYONE who is not a deep state traitor
>Is this Trump's fault?
Yes.

If there's pressure to appoint 'approved' people he could retaliate by not appointing anyone, or appointing even more radically opposed [to the suggestor's philosophy] people.

It does not look good. Trump will win the rural and ex-urb vote of course, but they won't come out to vote for him as if he was the saviour of civilization a second time.

That is an under-appreciated fact about him. He is a walking turn-around story.

trump is literally the american dream incarnate

Attached: 1560808398978.jpg (640x480, 41K)

so american dream is have daddy give you everything then beg Ukraine to win when you know you will be defeated.

>we're going to build a wall and Mexico's going to pay for it
Diverting funds from the US military to pay for the wall is not Mexico paying for the wall

>but they won't come out to vote for him as if he was the saviour of civilization a second time.
Over 1.5 Million gun owners have sent letters and postcards vowing not to vote for him again if he keeps pushing Red Flag confiscation laws.
500,000 bump stock owners are still pissed off he made them felons
1.3 Million suppressor owners are not thrilled with him either

Id rather sit out or throw my vote away than to support a fucking gun grabber

lmao you sound gay as fuck my dude

How many billion has he given to Israel?

Trump has likely never fired a gun in his life

in the art of the deal he says he carries a smith and wesson 38

Also a law was passed allowing the pentagon to move funds around to pay for it. They can now spend on whatever they want without congressional oversight.

Attached: Zion Dons America.png (454x237, 174K)

Kamala Harris carries a gun too but Im not voting for her either

Who are you voting for?

The end will come.

Attached: 1567939605192.jpg (1280x1496, 360K)

>Who are you voting for?
John McAfee, the only pro gun candidate

Attached: 1565049598108.jpg (1000x1000, 359K)

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE

Attached: fed5d3b325042744dce4b74b5b2bad826e5e5343b0150098beca36b21e5c6257 (1).png (1851x2561, 1.5M)