Foreign students at my Russian univ are all libshits

All of the exchangers and foreign students studying at my uni are LIBSHITS.
PIC is a facebook post by an Italian retard.
Where are at least all those cuckservatives / civic right wing cucks/ red pilled zoomers? Where?! I'm not even asking for anyone based?! Sure I've seen them on social media and shit. They however are nowhere to be found IRL
I'm in my 4th year and we got a bunch of libshits this semester yet again. I haven't met a single NON NPC since I started doing my degree
Some Italian twat found one green bin not far away from the dorms the other day. The sticker on it says recycling. She made an announcement about this in the biggest lecture hall at the uni and she even mentioned this swedish teen retard Greta. All those foreign faggots got so ecstatic about this. My cringe was immense.

She even wrote about it in a facebook group. GRETA was mentioned again

So where are all those red pilled zoomers you're talking about?! I haven't seen one in 4 years. We've got lots abd lots of foreign students and I usually meet almost all of them

Attached: Greta.jpg (498x811, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/anr-abf-nursing-handjob-9214361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you should violently assault them like a real slav would

The based zoomers are clever enough to keep to themselves

He's just talking about recycling, what's the problem? You like plastic and styrofoam in your water ?

Recycling is for poofters and trannies

Italian? Brainwashed Western Euro?

Tell them this, Ivan. блять зaткниcь нaхyй cyкa тyпaя мaть твoю eбaл пидopac eбyчий cын тyпopылoй пpocтитyтки блять кoнчeнaя мpaзь

recycling is a scam
at least here, most shit ends up in the incinerator (which is fine but be honest please so don't make me wash and pamper my plastics) or in the landfill anyways.
ever since china stopped taking in shit the bottom fell out and the margins got too thin so VERY VERY little material is ever made into something new
I loved recycling, I loved having one bag of trash a week for a family of 5 but I learned the reality and fine, Ill play pretend but then the fucking municpal waste company gets fucking autistic and would find ways to never take it anways!
sorry you had a poundland bungee cord because of wind, we cant take it because of the cord
sorry the 2 garbage cans and 1 recycle bin you and your other neighbor in the duplex share aren't all 3 feet a part (a total of over 15 feet) of the front of our dual property
sorry this time we wont take and LOL we won't even leave a note
considering they only come every 2 weeks i stopped playing that fucking game quick.
i support environmentalism, i love and thrive in natural spaces but i wont play this fucking kiked game, ill not flush everytime i piss, ill keep my water heater lower, ill use the outside air to mitigate my inside temps to avoid heater or ac, ill grow some of my own food, i will recycle all the fucking random shit i can with my kids to teach them to make and to reduce and reuse, i will do a lot but recycling as its presented or forced in the mainline is fucking bullshit.
if i reuse old vinegar bottles, if i use old plastic planters, if i use old foam from packaging. ive already done shit 100x more effective than pushing shit in a bin.

get a hot glue gun and kids if you want to fucking do something about the plight of the environment

Attached: _DSC8054.jpg (2048x1367, 1.72M)

Wow, foreign studdents in your shithole are disposing plastic waste properly??

While foreign students in my shithole are all FUCKING NIGGGERS

Attached: 1556398182097.png (128x128, 15K)

>properly
fuck off kike

Attached: _DSC9740.jpg (2048x1367, 2.16M)

Ужe и ни paз :D
They're so brainwashed even facts don't factor in or register. So all you can do is mock and put them down for kicks.

russians are just as liberal even more so than westerners.

this whole rightwing traditional no nonsense slav thing is a myth.

t.

Attached: sonjack2.jpg (764x1024, 148K)

What russians consider liberal (we dont even have that many liberals to begin ) and what westards consider liberal are 2 different things.
No libtard here likes feminism.

Why are they running their mouths on their host?

i don't know what you are implying but its true.
Russian social media full of all the exact same shit as western social media.
Theres sjw that check peoples privilege and start squealing about racism for no reason.
Then theres open borders propaganda and vegan propaganda and every stupid thing western libshits sprout
Nope its identical. Its the exact shit libtards say in Australia and america. Exact same fags.

hahahaha source me on that fag. Sure I see the odd leftard here and there but it's nothing to write home about.
Even a neighboring Finland has a veggie section in every supermarket. We do not.

you and some fellow russian bros should don balaclavas and beat the shit out of that pastanigger.

Why not fuck this girl and convince her of your non recycling

Wtf is wrong with the recycling? Or you think the truly redpilled guys should shit our planet?

>tfw no busty ruski mommy gf to give me nursing handjobs while hammered on vodka
fml

Attached: Прорубь _Бухта Викингов_ 19.01.12..webm (720x404, 2.93M)

stop bullshittin me any moscow thot is all about the feminism and greenie shit

xhamster.com/videos/anr-abf-nursing-handjob-9214361

There's nothing wrong with it, but
>she even mentioned this swedish teen retard Greta
is a dead giveaway of 100% libshit.

Dunno dude where did you take it from. Prove your statements at least lol. What I can exactly say that the nationalism and alt-right is on the second rise after its first wave in the beginning of 2010s. Well, feminism is on the rise too, but even the most liberal uneversities has a strong representetation of right wingers among the students.

Again OZ faggot. Source!

Theres worse things than that in russian drinking water. The only time they will declare a national crisis is if their vodka gets contaminated.

Attached: russiainnutshell.jpg (1201x786, 183K)

Greta tries to pose herself only as an eco-activist. Well, it's pretty much of likelihood that this guys is only for ecology and nothing more. Lots of funs of Greta don't give a fuck about other leftist shit.

*guys
*fans

Sorry, I have a hangover

Recycling is a scam. In Russia it's just a sham. Everything goes to the same dump.
It's got nothing to do with pollution.

Recycling is for retards. It's a useless act of self-hatred performed by guilty whites. Meanwhile immigrants litter like crazy and never recycle anything. China and Africa are openly dumping plastic waste into every waterway.

But sure, beat yourself up over your styrofoam egg cartons going into a landfill

Gretas mom is a famous and very vocal leftist.
The only reason why she even became a thing is because her mom released a book and hired a PR-contractor to use her child (Greta) to draw attention and it well went further than expected.

Isn't Putin spending billions trying to make Moscow more beautiful?

Wow that’s some hardcore normieness
I guess people go to Russia for exchange student project to “see how bad it is since muh communism collapsed and Tsar Putin rose to power”.
Sorry for bringing you our besties

So it's just for shekels and attention?
What's this fetal alcohol syndrome family's endgame?

If the only reason why somebody started to search for recycling bins is because of media that shill this teenager retard 24/7, then you can bet on two things: 1) it's a woman; 2) she's liberal. You may be wrong about the first (there's more than enough onions beans), but you will be right 99 times out of 100 about second.

>So it's just for shekels and attention?
Yes that is it, follow the money and you shall know as i like to say.
>What's this fetal alcohol syndrome family's endgame?
Honestly i have no idea but it wouldn't surprise me if her mom drinks alot, after all she is an irrelevant opera singer that spew shit against anyone who isn't a leftist on twitter.
It makes sense to me that a retard like her would drink during pregnancy.

yeah
What's got to do with recycling?

Funny thing is that ru*sian males are very beta, lack manly features,
I had the pleasure to visit st. peterspurg
(3 weeks) and ill tell you guys!!! I'm not alpha in my country but in russia I was alpha+ compared to native guys.

that was moment when i found out why russian girls who visit Georgia like our man so much.

recycling and not being destructive to your environment is not inherently right wing or left wing

Attached: 1544813055202.jpg (1500x2247, 1.04M)

Isn't he building landfills that separate garbage as part of this program? Or will the Moscow mayor give the contract to one of his friends who will just dump all the garbage next to a central Asian neighbourhood?

Russians are extremely nihilistic and there are many of those who are depraved because of that, but no way there are people who are as pozzed as urbanite mutts or swedes. Even people who consume jocal jewish media keep at least some common sense.
Aside of that there are sporadic cases of local low quality thots impersonating western 3rd wave feminists, but I'm not sure if there's single person in entire Russia who will not laugh at those.

not tossing your shit out the window is not leftism you fucking slav monkey

Cuckservative Westerners don't like Russia because boomer tv tells them it's a communist empire that hates gays and Jews and redpilled zoomers rarely leave their basement.
Jow Forumstards are a powerful force online but what you see here is how it translates into real life.

Lemme guess: RUDN? Because that I remember to be fucking Africa. (At least we at the Pushkin down the street had contamination floors in the dorm for them. Haven’t seen a “please don’t throw trash out of the window” sings anywhere else other than on its seventh floor.)

We've got lots of Pastamunchers and all of them hate Salvini.
I quote "there's no person I repel more than Salvini"

Italian here, and I confirm this.
Lib people are the firsts to judge, the firsts to complain and the firsts ti LEAVE. I'm based and trying to fiz the shit. Leftist are just complaining and 'leave for better and because here i'm chocking'.
Useless bitches, you can have them...

I can't imagine Russians doing recycling. Are Russians working in waste disposal really going to bother sorting recycled trash from regular trash? No, they're just going to dump it all in the same landfill.

>Isn't he building landfills that separate garbage as part of this program?
hahahahahahahaha That';s all I can say

What university in Russia is non negro?

>goatfucker fantasies

Recycling is a business where people work for free to sort their shit in different bins. But it's a good thing, because there's no reason to not reuse plastics, paper and organic.

You projecting a little bit too much.

>recycling plastic is bad! we should be like chinks and have gigantic landfills instead!
Russian intellectuals.

Attached: Autism challenges.png (726x522, 299K)

So a bunch of beta males crushed young country and took 1/5th of your land in a few weeks with rusty equipment and while half drunk?

What does that make you?

Recycling is basically helping garbage dumps to separate the trash better, since most of recycle cargo goes to garbage dumps anyway. Useful with soda cans, dangerous materials and stuff that can be reused.

I heard in America grocery stores have employees packaging bought stuff for the customers and they put 1-2 items in one plastic bag each which is just crazy. Finland you pack that stuff yourself so most people use 1-2 bags at most. So in comparison the american way of doing things seems like laziness and excess waste.

dude, salvini got done a season ago after gov imploded and he got exposed as the do nothing retard he is

only fucking clueless foreigners believed in him, just a random idiot who managed to get exposure during current italian political void

That's a retarded argument in itself, a pack of dogs can take down a lion. Russians aren't great at war, they zerg rush smaller armies and sustain immense losses even when they win. Had Churchill managed to convince Americans to invade Russia and depose Stalin in 1945, Russians wouldn't have fared well.

fuck off boomer kike lover

Honestly I’ve never seen an Italian with the last name zucchini. Has to be a joke

>I heard in America grocery stores have employees packaging bought stuff for the customers and they put 1-2 items in one plastic bag each which is just crazy.
That's because the cheap plastic bags we normally use are so shitty. I stopped using them in favor of cloth bags years ago because I was too tempted to save a "perfectly good" bag to reuse later, yet they easily break when reused. So they would accumulate, then I would try to use one and it would fall apart very soon thereafter. Once they get a hole, it very easily becomes a long rip.

What the fuck has Salvini to do with what I said?
I’m right wing and ai never liked him. Remember he started his career on politics as a communist

>dubs
>trips
Checkin’ myself.

Yeah they're so thin anymore to cut costs that they tear real easily. It's retarded.

What will happen when Europe goes into recession and your garbage PDophile Five Star retard govt has to double down on austerity? Salvini will become king of Italy

Pasta nigger. Pasta nigger hahaha You're really that low IQ to draw this kinda comparison? Everyone takes his trash to a local rubbish dump with containers and shit.

Exactly

Catch with the latest. Recycling for the most part is pointless. Even libshits say that now

Yeah yeah I know he's a civic cuck. No I don't beleive in him. Still they best you've got in Pastramiland. But if they repel him most that says lots, dont you think?

That's her real surname hahahahaa I know right

How come commie italians always start morphing into fascists?

yes, academia was infiltrated by commies long time ago.
especially yours
where are Yuri quotes when you need them...

conservatives don't travel as much. That's the issue. I find for some reason most liberals have an insatiable wanderlust to try to fill the meaningless void in their lives.

>What the fuck has Salvini to do with what I said?
You're asking me? Those leftist retards say that on their own accord. I didn't even bring that up

>a pack of dogs can take down a lion.
War between Russia and Georgia was Russians shooting at fleeing Georgians from start to finish. Luckily for Georgian troops the gopniks were drunk and missed often
To call Georgian armed forces a lion is laughable

lefties are globalists, they have no home and therefore travel a lot.

right wing nazis are more locally based and rarely travel cause they don't see the need and are liked where they are.

libshits are cosmopolitan. Its not that they travel they think the entire developed world, the cities is their "nation".
See my earlier post where i say liberals are all the same in russia.
Theyare the same all over the world the exact same rootless degenerates.

We have the broadest name and surname variety per population. We have way more absurd names
Usually expats come from economically depressed areas of the country and like to whine about Italian politics a lot more than the average Italian

Finns use a plastic bag exactly twice. First time to bring groceries home, 2nd time on a garbage bin.

>Recycling for the most part is pointless.
Fucking dumb nigger. It's pointless if only a few houses doing it. If there's a whole big city doing it, then you can get literal mountains of plastics, metals and paper every day to reuse.

hahahahah fucking retarded fag. It's pointless. Costs more that new stuff. Yes processing and treatment work. Recycling is bullshit to feel better. That's it. Catch up with the latest fag

They take the Diego Fusaro pill

Recycling should be the last step before reducing consumption

next recession will maybe kill us, and there is nothing do to about it, there is no one able to do anything here
lel as you are still assuming salvini have any solution about anything

there is no such thing as best here, they are all corrupt useless retards
you idiots only like him as he did that one dumbass protest about immigrants
but guess what he actually DID about immigration? FUCKING NOTHING

Money
Her mom (single) is a roastie and sucking all the jew dicks so she can get more shekels and parade her retard mistake child like a hero who isnt a mistake.

You're uneducated underage retarded inbreed nigger who doesn't understand how economics work.

Yeah, here its Just a scam for the local administration to increase taxes for waste disposal and some politician's cousin gets the only licence to run a recycling company and then just dumps it into a normal dump or even just illegally into the forest. Rarely investigated because the political/beaurocratic class benefits. Its pathetic to see urbanite fags getting excited about recycling here.

Attached: EDuUKszXYAgSA4r.jpg (1080x1536, 229K)

>lel as you are still assuming salvini have any solution about anything
Default on denbts and mini bot

Our bags aren't even reliable enough to rely on for a trash bin. They're also small enough that you would have to use them with a tiny trash bin.

Honestly by how Safety Decree and Lega’s economic manoeuvres are conceived it looks like he tries to stress further conflict into a similar scenario in order to blame “the system” opposing him.

Something something Argentina

Really? Standard plastic bag here has like 1.3 gallons worth of space and sturdiness. so a 12-pack of beer, 2 cartons of milk and some lighter groceries on top.

nice, and how those things can happen under "do nothing" salvini?

Prove me wrong IQtard faggot hahahaha You can't seem to put 2 and 2 together

Pasta nigger. How many times do I have to say this? I' m not a fan of his! I know he's done nothing about immigration and is cheap ass talk and a civic cuck.
Don't make me repeat myself thrice, pastrami ok?

>Where are at least all those cuckservatives / civic right wing cucks/ red pilled zoomers?
They stay in their home countries. Anyone who gets pleasure from "travel" is going to be someone who is easily coerced by programming.

Beat them up

>nice, and how those things can happen under "do nothing" salvini?
Salvini has done more for Israel than any other politician

Not recycling is anti semetic, get a life bin that hate

Every tech uni

Which department are you from? And which department are exchange faggots from?

t. GSOM alumni

I'm IT and business
Foreign fags are from all kinda of faculties. It's not just politics, sociology and shit

Which faculty though?

just curious