''It is a war between the Jews and the non-Jews''

What the hell did Kissinger mean by that when he talked about the White house ?

Attached: kissinger-seventy-three-xlarge.jpg (1280x800, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1175276466273161218
reason.com/1973/01/01/the-eastern-establishment-cons/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBkAlrcwwzI
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
explorer.usaid.gov/cd/ISR
youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 853659354563.jpg (1259x2605, 804K)

Attached: 2436462426.jpg (1050x624, 151K)

Attached: lmfao~.jpg (886x810, 123K)

All Jews hate white people because all Jews are fucking disgusting vile roaches that need the boot.
Day of the Stomp when?

>da white man be keepin us niggas dawn because dey be evil devil and racist kkk and shit

Attached: IMG_2438.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

Attached: [[[europeans]]].jpg (1072x3416, 477K)

The mainstream media by & large is not anti-Israel. News coverage of the middle east routinely paints Iran, Assad & other enemies of Israel as aggressors and Israel as defending itself from them. Even Trump is given sympathetic coverage when it comes to matters of mid east foreign policy.

Nixon was so wrong when he said about Kissinger:
>it’s better to have him in the tent pissing out than out of the rent pissing in.
He should’ve just said:
>get in the oven

Attached: 64664647.jpg (1080x1669, 243K)

You sure showed be the error of my ways Jew. What a subtle clever way of calling me a low IQ reactionary....but deep down...we all know you actually use this belief system to attack white culture. Afterall Jews started the NAACP. Why? Because they loved niggers so much? I know exactly why. They wanted to use niggers as a weapon. YOU gave them the very narrative you are directing at me for hating you. I love how a Jew mind works. You are fucking psychopaths...that Retcon your bullshit on they fly. Don't worry sand nigger. The day is coming when the white Christian isn't going to be there to die for you. Then China, Russia or some other sand nigger is going to fucking decimate you. Your shadow empire is coming to an end as your grip on fiat currency wanes. Once it goes bye bye...you're fucking done.

You can hold more than one idea in your head user. Unlike the Jews that hold white men responsible for what other men in the past did...most white men today can see Jews today as being innocent of the Jewish crimes of the past. White people can forgive and move on. Jews can't. I will however never trust a Jew because of this and understand they will always be a threat. They are a dangerous people and should be purged from all civilized cultures.

Nixon was a fucking tool of the Jews. Like the lapdog he was he took us off the gold standard. Only Roosevelt and Wilson were bigger puppets of the Jews. We need to push these fuckers out of our governement for good.

what an irrelevant post

twitter.com/i/status/1175276466273161218

same shit every day...

when did he say this?

nm, found it

In what world is the American press anti-Pissrael?

As latino I used to hate Kissinger, but took two history courses online from my country and guess what.
He probably saved South America from Becoming Cuba.
Cuba has the most intellectual prostitution as most nurses end doing hoeing.

it meant he was eager to use the us to bomb more foreign people

irl shitposting (he was right ofc)

Why do you post this bullshit? It's not true.

But nixon was a good goy

reason.com/1973/01/01/the-eastern-establishment-cons/
Nixonland: The Rise of a President and the Fracturing of America
By Rick Perlstein

Attached: nixon.png (1920x855, 380K)

The shadow war fought between the late 40s to early 70s in the US between the old Anglo order and the new Jewish order.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBkAlrcwwzI

Attached: dc244eedf9863b47dfad66244cb11380ef566cc04084e1d815ddaddd9d19f217.png (960x960, 1.98M)

Kissinger is based though. He's no enemy.

This is what Nixon has to say about the Bohemian grove.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

Is that correct that the birch society finally understands that the subversion of america was not a plot by the commies but a plot by the bankers. The same beakers that funded the commies but they like nearly all left wing politicians are but tools.
Well good on them but if they are still champions of free trade or the (((market))) they still have a long way to go.
One must avoid both sides of the dialectic.

Attached: 1553748759938.jpg (464x464, 38K)

Da joos dindu nuffins, now gibsmedat tax monies, whitey.

explorer.usaid.gov/cd/ISR

And contractors, military spending, government workers, politicians, judges, lawyers with expertise in extortion of the state, NGOs, suspicious research grants..

I was just scratching the surface.

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

Attached: Jacob_Levin_slave_auction_ad.jpg (300x301, 40K)

It's pretty clear who has been winning...

Attached: 1565621352077.jpg (978x966, 388K)

>The shadow war fought between the late 40s to early 70s in the US between the old Anglo order and the new Jewish order.
The end result...

Attached: 1565877718462.jpg (395x400, 27K)

That's top level analysis for the average burger.

Based palindrome digits

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (760x749, 494K)

May they be boiled in excrement, and be whipped by Andrew Jackson until his arm grows tired.