AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONo

Attached: EE75v9kXoAInV6g.jpg (933x525, 79K)

lern to meme flaggot

Who thinks this country is on the right track?

China has good nationalist leaders. It's a good thing the British recognize we're led by sell-out swine.

Take your pills shizo

nice word salat, schizo
Learn to speak English.
I am proud to be EUropean

the western world is dying, and it's obvious

What are you projecting slaveshit?

I take it this is people's opinions on their own countries. Of course UK is going to be bottom, everyone here moans about everything. China is on top I suppose because if they moan it fucks up their social credit score.

couple more weeks and the site will know meme flaggots are kikes

SLOPPY JOB

Attached: 1569013234983.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

It's much simpler.

Right now China is in the growth period. People see their lives is better than the 70s/80s so they think the country is on the right track.

Meanwhile UK is on the stagnant/decline stage where things seemed much better before so everyone complains.

It's just time frame difference

niggers and spics

So Fascism is somehow going in the right direction and open societies with multiculturalism are the wrong direction??

Literally kill yourself, who came up with this biased graph.

> multiculturalism

Attached: You are already dead.jpg (640x432, 27K)

You can spin any set of data to make it seem favorable to yourself and the CCP is good at that kind of propaganda

Imagine typing like this

>In all fields

Your leaders are so great that you can't surf the internet without vpns

>China is the best and it’s always going to the right direction
Here’s your +10 social credit score goy

Totalitarianism
>right track

Hahaha chinks ftw all hail the bugmen overlords!

That is because totalitarianism brainwashes people. Not because totalitarianism is good you fucking idiot. If anarcho communist socities existed it would have a 100% right track rate

>all the countries in the EU are on the wrong track
hmm really makes me think

The west is fucked and there's nothing we can do to stop it. All the millions of niggers immigrating to Europe and fucking up the demographics while we welcome them and let them rape our daughters

Dont worry, you'll grow out of your idiocy in time kid.
Totalitarianism is bad only when the leadership is bad, if the lead is good the nation grows faster than any other.
Democracy is just shit all in all since it breeds average leadership.
Your ancap idea is stupid because we would just be slaves to the corporations in an instant.
Its human nature, rather sell my soul to a benevolent leader nation than money grabing banksters

I prefer to think that totalitarismo is like playing a single player RTS game and democracy is like twitch chat plays games, where the chat decides through the majority the input commands

Capitalism has brought the world out of poverty. Only a retard would not be an acap

yeah sounds about right

Attached: 93650185883.jpg (708x800, 174K)

>American education

>I am proud to be EUropean
Why

Capitalism sure but unrestrained capitalism is worse than communism.
Global natsoc is the way that's why its the most villified since its a direct threat to the international banksters sucking us dry trying to create global muttland of addicted consumers.

All those white nations getting tired of nigs and immigrants and loud whiny leftists and their tax dollars going to exact opposites of what they voted for. I wouldn't be so smug lmao.

Attached: 4fff074f9f062a604f63d5ae31356ec6eaf87c3627da62fc3c0d8342d6fbb3d0.png (475x792, 357K)

haha get fucked anglo-frogs

might join the colonies in spain t b h

>China
lmfao Yeah okay Ping

>if you hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up

obviously that's just a "popularity poll" of some kind, meaning that it ALSO measures the bad influence of media and/or oppressive gummints.

Attached: 598006.jpg (590x350, 164K)

Based Di Maio poster

We're on course for a boogaloo and racewar, Karl. We're exactly where we need to be, couldn't be happier.

Hahaha, back to your discord, hypercuck.

>Your leaders are so great that you can't surf the internet without vpns
Good. Your Jew run monopoly anti-white websites should be banned, at the very least.