NOOOOOOOOO IN THE SPAWN OF 3000 YEARS AND AFTER CREATING A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT STATES AND EMPIRES...

>NOOOOOOOOO IN THE SPAWN OF 3000 YEARS AND AFTER CREATING A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT STATES AND EMPIRES, MANY OF WHICH WHERE IN AFRICA OR ASIA AND EACH ONE OF THEM HAD A UNIQUE CULTURE, YOU'VE MIXED WITH SOME OTHER PEOPLE THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE NOT GREEK ANYMORE

Attached: 1560280109398.jpg (785x731, 112K)

You may be Greek, but you're dedinitely not White.

>You may be Greek, but you're dedinitely not White.

Attached: 1560913822541.jpg (1080x1012, 82K)

Greece died like Britain does today, because the upper class is full of faggots and will get killed. Nobody cares about greek or british or any other pleb.

>Greece died like Britain does today, because the upper class is full of faggots and will get killed. Nobody cares about greek or british or any other pleb.

Attached: 1565199113479.png (785x1000, 261K)

Pay debts, olive plucker.

>dedinitley

Attached: 1568884225323.jpg (1446x2015, 177K)

>Pay debts, olive plucker.

Attached: mh79c4nqi6i31.png (454x520, 11K)

funny thing is that modern greeks are 'whiter' than ancient greeks. the people they mixed the most with were slavs because of the slavic migrations in the middle ages. lots of slavs settled in greece. this is what changes the genetics of a population; permanent settlements, not "le rapebaby" meme.

Attached: greek dna.jpg (1920x2240, 1.39M)

Haha, youre a funny guy. How went that out for you, all the chinese owned ports?

Attached: 1555025922806.jpg (480x360, 96K)

If the Ancient Greeks are the same as Modern Greeks, then why don't they have the highest average IQ in all of Europe? The Ancient Greeks most certainly did.

Because they lost all their NORD BVLL blood. Literal all their gods were blonde. Haha stupid medniggers.

Surely the fact that people tend to intergrade with their surroundings and that most Greek states where in Asia play its part. Let alone the Hellenic civilization and mixed marriages that was spread by Alexander the Great in those parts.
The Chinese are good partners. They'll keep the port for as long as it's the agreement and pay taxes to the state.

Attached: 1534715758627.png (232x217, 8K)

So what's your theory? Ancient Nordics mixed with Greeks and became smart while Greeks mixed with shitskins and became stupid? Because Nordics were stupid cavemen for all we know.

And fuck all the greek wives with their rich chink dicklets, kek.

Attached: 1562857318951.jpg (700x467, 72K)

Well, I guess since were indoeuropeans, which came from eurasian steppe, they conquered the medish pre population and built the class of aristokratoi. They werent all blonde, but more white than the average greek now is. Then they died out like the anglosaxons in Britain.

>And fuck all the greek wives with their rich chink dicklets, kek.

Attached: 1568052784214.png (456x740, 48K)

But why were Nordics stupid and Greeks smart if they were from the same stock?

Lol.

Attached: 417912677-costa-cordalis-cB6D0xZ5cfotOPSYa7.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

no proof of this.

>muh gods

a few are described as 'xanthos' which is best translated as 'fair'. what is considered fair in southern europe might not be fair in scandinavia. nordicists also overlook that most of the time their hair color is symbolic, such as poseidon having blue hair due to being a sea god.

Attached: 021961.png (788x696, 521K)

Looks like ancient Greek minus the botox

Its way harder to build civilizations in the cold north, why going the hard way, if you can rape and pillage med peasants and claim to be their rulers?

Thats not botox, its fat of his ass. I dont joke.

I guess then arabs and niggers are the master race and the smartest from us all after all

This is very basic and a retarded shitposting way of arguing but everyone else is also just shit posting and it made me lol.

Btw the danish bronce age wasnt that uncivilized than you may think, it was warm even in denmark.

Nords have been poor and stupid untill the 1800's when they got boosted by uk with industrial revolution

There have always been meds with blue eyes, they're not nords, they're meds with blue eyes

Arabs are a sort of master race, why denying that? Hurr durr because they look so ugly?

And I dont say, meds are dumb (I joked), I said they were cucked by central europeans, I think this mixture of meds and "nords" which we call greeks was, what made them great.

Still, it wasn't at the same level of Greek civilization, which was Nordic according to your theory. So the only conclusion left is that ancient Scandis were silly shitskins, which mixed with Nordic Greeks and became smart, while ancient Greek Nordics mixed with shitskins and became stupid.

I dont get, why Italians are so fixated on this shithole rome. Whats so "bad" on the fact, that Italic tribes came north of the alps?

u have understandings of a baby, meds have been above nords untill the Mediterranean was relevant, the with new trade routes the countries on the atlantic became richer and the med sea lost relevance
then with industrial revolution the germans that have been poor.from beginning of history to the 1800's became richer because they were close to uk and had the 3 natural resources that mattered for industrial revolution: coal wood and steel.
Like uae became rich cause it has oil.

This is basic history u spent yrs here and still u didnt know

You forgot niggers, they too prefer the easy way of raping, stealing and living on welfare at the expense of American peasants. That makes modern afroamerican gangsta rap culture higher than classical Greece.

I dont know, what you mean? The nordic bronce age ended 1500 before christ or something, means it got colder. The greeks werent so much developed 1500 AD, am I right? What was your prime age? 700 to 200 AD?

Btw warming period. Denmark was still a shittier
place than greece.

Italics were indoeuropeans ofc they came from north of the alps, then 6-8k yrs ago they mixed with near easterners coming from caucasus, then south italy mixed with greeks, then Rome came and romans had same dna of modern south italians cause after the Greeks no one changed italian dna

Dont idealize beta scandis, they've always been a useless shithole

Austria is richer than any scandi country and has always been more succesful

Attached: nuts2-disposable-income-europe (7).jpg (1260x1260, 777K)

You sucked 500 AD and denying any influence of cis alpine/celts and langobard or families with langobard heritage completely, and I dont mean the pillage stuff, I mean the renaissance.

We dont talk about scandinavia. Why youre so fixated on our germanic speaking cousins?

Sorry, I meant BC, not AD.

You get too much things together. Are we now talking about culture or cuckstuff?

Yes were talking of nords/scandis

I guess you watched too much Vikernes. Its not good for you.

No, its about all germanic people. The indoeuropean theories arent a caricature of your scando tic, sorry. In this point, I guess, you think too childish.

Greece was only greek for like 300 years of its existence. Most of the time it was a clusterfuck of mixed cultures.
Today's greek culture is more of a mix between Turks and post 1960s greek culture resurgence.