What does Jow Forums think of Khabib?

The most feared man in MMA is a muslim. How does this make you guys feel?

Attached: 01F44A91-9D64-4653-BCA0-9C7BB865263B-2129-000002130C5740D0.jpg (768x768, 100K)

he's an ethnic Avar, are they white? he looks white with some subhuman mixed in

Tough subhuman

He is a low IQ goat fucker and over-rated fighter.

>are they white?
they're pale middle easterners

I'd win against him in a fight because I have a shotgun

Khabib is pretty "white" for being Avar. Most of his friends have olive skin & dark hair.

But they are not ethnically white, no.

>Caucasus mountains
>has anything to do with the Middle East
The absolute state of burger education...

Not feared, Tony Ferguson will sign when he has to defend.

he's a subhuman and mma is currently pandering to muzzrats

holy fuck, the absolute arrogance. No empathy for when Mohammad rapes your wife/daughter to death.

Attached: main-qimg-bbd195ce870ce983202fd053303a7c01.png (1024x819, 159K)

Makes me feel like a weak insecure incel

Slavs are scared shitless of Chechens & Dagestani's.

How do you decipher that map? Which group represents middle-easteners?

because they all carry knives, travel in packs and retaliate against your family if they lose a fight

People say that it's out of those mountain monkey warrior tribes that the Khazar Jews come from.

I'd win with a crafty poke in the eyeball.

why do moslems not have moustaches? that lone beard look is pretty daft Tbh.

I like the right one's tshirt

it's only broadly european ethnicities. Caucasians are literally as white as Turkroaches are.

I’m glad someone who doesn’t drink is a good fighter
That’s good to see
His personal beliefs well who cares is he some sort of kid killer terrorist? No.

he is based, respectful and have a lot of respect for his traditions.
much better exemple for the youth than connie mcgregor or jon pico jones

Vainakhs are to turkroaches what Aryans are to white people

trad cacasian male with 2 white kids

hes based

His wife is a towel.

he is not turkoid, and much more caucasian than you i believe.
Avar have nothing in comon with turks, turks are a mix of balkans subhuman and mongoloids.

He horizontally mogs the other guy, look how wide his head is. Barbarian Chad skull

>has never lost

>overrated

>most feared man in mma
He's the most feared fighter in his weight class, someone like Jon Jones or stipe would woop his ass. But in his division there's no one that has the skillset to beat him and I'm sure he will retire undefeated.

Attached: 1561329827439.jpg (680x679, 38K)

Most boring fighter in UFC, relies solely on takedowns and has zero stand up game

He's not even a heavyweight.

>The most feared man in MMA
most feared lightweight

>The most feared man in MMA is a muslim. How does this make you guys feel?

"Oh no cartoons make me tough lightweight womens fighter so afraid"

t. little manlet

stand up fight are more suit for negroids because they have longer arms. Wrestle are for caucasoid because they have more strength.
If you don't like MMA go watch boxing you will find that less boring

mma is for niggers
no fucking white man of real stock cares about that kind of caveman shit

he won't forever you know

this. mma is like the least successful problem solving strategy in the world, even more so it it's a muslim. no kid with heart disease will be cured from that, no starving kid will get fed, no stupid muslim will get ever educated from mma

>p-please don't call me islamophobic
This timeline when even "fighters" are 100% cucks.

Attached: france.webm (360x246, 2.95M)

Powerlifters and MMA fighters have a very high chance of being killed because they often get too overconfident and cocky.
Remember - there's always some bigger and willing to lose more than you.

Attached: 1533028576130.jpg (495x480, 28K)

>imagine if all whites were based like them

>suddenly, we are supposed to care about the race and the religion of that one champion

Pankration

>no kid with heart disease will be cured from that, no starving kid will get fed, no stupid muslim will get ever educated
Now you need to ask yourself: Why do I want bad genes to survive and why do I equate that with "goodness"

>N-not a white sport.

You faggots realize that pugilism was Greek and the Holmgang was a Proto-Germanic creation, and the foundation of Martial Arts/Wrestling/Boxing in the west, right?

Jordan Borroughos

Not sure why I should care for MMA fags but those neckbeards are hideous

Most feared man at 170. Manlet tier.

Before khabib it was jon jones(cokehead schizo) then it was gsp(gay canadian) then it was anderson silva(brazillian crybaby) the 'most feared' mma fighter has never been someone men have aspired to be like. They were all so fucked up. Khabib is just your typical inbred muslim. Its not his fault hes retarded, its thousands of years of brothers fucking sisters.

mma is much more suited for caucasians than just boxing so why the fuck you want to give this up to only neggers?

this... mma is for faggots same crowd of spics that like boxing basically.

>I'm not Charlie Hebdo shirt
Who the fuck is this cocksucker and why is he still breathing? Why would the UFC allow one of their top stars to be pictured with such truly ABHORRENT political messaging? Do the sponsors know about this?

Attached: 1568372666225-pol.jpg (831x799, 55K)

I didnt even notice that. Muslims can wear tshirts that mock victimes of a terrorist attack. We cant even wear make america great again hats.
Honk

1: he is not the best
2: he is steroided as fuck as all black american sportsmans.
3: he has an explosive style so when the referee stop he also give him a break he can recover.
4: he will not stand a chance against a relentless wrestler like khabib without a referee who can give him assistance

THE BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET MAKES YOU COPE HARD

STIPE MIOCIC

FEDOR

EDDIE HALL

COPE MORE

Attached: GettyImages-1162239512.jpg (650x325, 46K)

Well known fact that dagestanian parents change year of birth for their boys for couple of years later (for some “fee”). This way, when boys compete with others in martial arts they are actually 2 years older, more mature and stronger than opponents. That give them advantages

Attached: D6A300AE-790C-4DE8-B701-584B6F3B83BD.jpg (1000x1000, 150K)

Sexually Inferior.