Holy War General - /HWG/

Reminder that we are in the midst of a Holy War. This war has finally moved from the spiritual plane to the physical. It is why the world is run by satanists, why mainstream media glorifies sin and idol worship, and it’s why the majority of us are blackpilled and lost spiritually.

How to pray the rosary:
rosarycenter.org

The Holy Rosary perhaps the most powerful spiritual weapon available to you. Get on your knees and pray it. You will notice a tremendous increase in your faith and your mental well being. I cannot emphasize the power of the Rosary enough. By praying the Rosary every day you are being a soldier of God.

Liturgy of the Hours:
iBreviary on the App Store, there are android formats as well.

The Liturgy of the Hours is what all priests pray every day. This is your armor, where the Rosary is your sword. The Liturgy of the Hours contains Psalms (the prayers Jesus prayed) daily readings, hymns, and intercessions. It is a deep and rich source of prayer, it is different each day, and we are called to pray several times a day. Morning, mid morning, midday, mid afternoon, evening, and right before bed. It might seem like a lot at first, but once you get started you’ll find yourself wanting to pray more and more until you are a master of the Breviary and every day you don your Holy Armor. Start with the morning and night prayers every day.

Pray the Our Father. Pray it every day. Pray it dozens of times per day. It is the perfect prayer. It is the way Jesus Christ taught us to pray.

Lastly, get a cross or crucifix to wear around your neck every day. Do not wear it for aesthetics or fashion. Wear it as a badge of loyalty declaring the side you have chosen in this Great Holy War. Not everyone can see your sword and armor of prayer. But the crucifix is undeniable and unmistakable. Wear it proudly as a wordless declaration that Christ is Lord and let it show on your chest every day.

Attached: F537BCAB-8EBD-4B89-962E-BECCD43786EB.jpg (572x799, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SmqLKr6gF-Q#searching
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVoWh7faBvg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CoagQn1MTjc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TacNIbmDZ4s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NS97lvtyayA
youtube.com/watch?v=N0OLQh0fXtk
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SmqLKr6gF-Q#searching

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVoWh7faBvg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CoagQn1MTjc

Attached: 15C1E7C1-651C-4249-AE7F-C9BF168B32D5.jpg (638x960, 145K)

Pray user. Pray like you never have in your life. Dive into prayer so absolutely that your will is completely in submission to God’s. You will become a vessel of His power, you will become like Mount Zion, unshakable and eternal. The Kingdom of Heaven sings and rejoices for each and every sinner who picks up the cross and decides to fight for the Lord. For our Lord God is the Lord of Armies and no army is greater than the host of Heaven.

God bless you anons. May peace be upon you from the Father almighty, through Christ our Lord. May you be filled with the Holy Spirit and steadfast in the face of abomination. Amen.

Attached: 0364A350-0253-4A69-8040-798D8E717781.jpg (810x539, 48K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TacNIbmDZ4s

Attached: 5BB5B964-0F89-41BB-AB6C-6E68209E7FA8.jpg (1247x1001, 59K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NS97lvtyayA

Attached: 9EBC158C-542A-4B67-8DA6-E0C55148EDD8.png (1313x1688, 3.77M)

Bump for Jesus

Bump for Mary and the Saints

Holy based, didn't expect such threads here, spilling the beans on the war with the adversary.

Is it better to pray the rosary, or to pray for specific things? Many of the institutions near me have been infiltrated, and I have been directing my prayers toward them. It’s it better to do the rosary thing instead? I am only a very new catholic

Ok, genuine question time. Of all competing and contradicting strains of Christianity, how do I choose the one for me?

Excellent thread, OP. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.

I would start at Scripture. Read the Gospel, pray, and do some research into major denominations. I found Roman Catholic to be the denomination for me, it’s intellectual and has some amazing philosophy. You really cannot go wrong with the works of Thomas Aquinas

The Roman Catholic Church is the original that Jesus set up. I can see why Orthodox consider themselves originals. Both have traceable succession back to the time of the Apostles.

Sup bros

Just joined the Knights of Columbus this week. Our chapter is basically 15 older dudes.

They jumped me in pretty quick...apparently you don't have to wait years to go up in levels anymore...which I honestly think is stupid but whatever.

I did 2 degrees in one night. They are already trying to schedule me my 3rd degree ceremony...I was like jeez I thought I had to wait 3 years for that but apparently not.

Either way what Im trying to say is join your local KoC and get active in your community. We also need guys teaching CCD so theres that too

Get into your church and do stuff. Old people are waiting for the youth to take over, just step up. Its never been easier to get into positions of power within your church community. If you are in your 20/30s and you put in 10 years of solid work you will be an OG by the time you are 40.

Do both! The Holy Rosary is the most powerful prayer I have ever done and it will encourage you to even more prayer. The more you talk with God the more you will get a “feel” of how to talk with Him further. Fasting before prayer is also incredibly powerful

>Amen

Attached: D3D048CB-92E9-4D71-A2F1-68850540E2AE.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Thank you and God bless you anons

May God bless you as well.

That song is absolutely based. St. Louis is the man. Cant even imagine how awesome it would have been to have him as your national leader.

Shut the fuck up you catholic sack of shit. You kiss any nigger toes lately you vile subhuman?

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR SKULL.
CHRIST=KIKE
KIKE=BAD

DROP THE LITERALLY DICK-SUCKING RELIGION AND RETURN TO THE WAYS OF YOUR ANCESTORS. OR ADOPT YOUR OWN FAITH IN SOMETHING. KIKE WORSHIP CREATES AN EGREGORE THAT SPECIFICALLY PROTECTS JEWS, IT IS JEWISH BLACK MAGIC AND THEY KNOW THIS.

STARVE THE YHWH EGREGORE AND THEIR PROTECTION WILL FADE.

Attached: Vision.jpg (444x794, 63K)

Be blessed anons

Attached: Brixner Dom.jpg (1140x761, 258K)

good morning satan

Attached: 1568261296465.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Me for instance..not even a pagan larper. I worship the cosmic masculine and that's it. The "Sun" or "Central Sun" in the sense of the prime motivator, The Cosmic Will, etc. To embody it and house it, so I in turn become like it - uncorrupt, hyper-male, with no degeneracy. I spiritualize these beliefs and consider them holy.

You don't have to be a faggot thor worshipper. Those people got BTFO anyway and their religious convictions weren't enough to hold off the onset of a foreign religion anyway (Christianity).

But you do...do need to dump the bullshit semitic religion. Yes it would be based if we all believed the same stuff that wasn't faggot Christianity, we would have a healthy and powerful global egregore willing to alter the timeline on our behalf...but the one you worship SPECIFICALLY protects kikes. It is BACKWARDS and needs to be starved of worship and acknowledgment.

You don't belong here. I hope you repent and find the Lord. God isn't an "egregore", He wasn't created by any man, or at all, He is Eternal. He predates everything else, He has no beginning and no end.

You are very confused. Divine Truth isn't created by any race of men. Look at the Talmud, that is what the jews believe, it is full satanic, blasphemous insanity. Read the Old Testament and the New Testament, they are full of Truth. Comparing the Holy Church to the Synagogue is ridiculous, it's like comparing Divine Light to shit.

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (360x360, 9K)

>I worship the cosmic masculine

You sound like a gay. Get your head out of your own ass. Stop embarrassing yourself anonymously

You're right. You forgot one detail. God is BEYOND any conception we have for him. Any word you have, he is it's opposite, both, neither, all of those, none of those, and somehow all and none. He is, in a word, insane. He is HP Lovecraft's AZATHOTH. He CANNOT give a shit about anything happening here, he is the Mad God, dreaming an insane and fevered dream, and the screams of the children raped and eaten by Jewish perverts, while reaching his ears in their every detail, FAILS to inspire in Him the same response it would inspire in you, or me. he cannot CARE the same way we do. He cannot be motivated to act, the way you or I can. Or an egregore created between us.

I'm sorry. But God both hates, loves, fears, desires, rapes, and is raped by, you. There is nothing there worth acknowledging but a jibbering sea of madness-inspiring shadows, dreams and nightmares.

He is utterly without human compassion. We are on our own in the giant cosmic metaphysical/spiritual blender and we need to start making practical choices for ourselves.

We choose what Gods we believe in. We need to believe in One who is utterly alien to jews and is perfectly vicious and murderous towards them. Your God, is a FAGGOT and he isn't any of those things. HE CALLS THEM HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE.

FUCKING STOP PLEASE

Thanks, I’ll learn the rosary. Proud to be one of God’s foot soldiers

Nowadays kids learn a little magic and some vague terminology and think they understand the universe. It can take years to undo the damage.

Attached: goessweinstein.jpg (609x1024, 354K)

You just said God is beyond human conception then immediately tried to put the conceptions of a pulp writer on Him. God has revealed Himself in certain ways of His choosing. You're ranting means nothing. Repent, and stop messing around with magic and things you don't understand.

The whole point of my beliefs is to make me as non-gay as humanly possible. To embody the primordial masculine and make other men look gay by comparison.

I'd say it's a fine idea. Who doesn't want to be the biggest badass they can be? You sure YOU aren't gay?

You, like many young magicians, think that by believing anything you can make the world correspond to your beliefs. You can believe yourself to unkillable but if you get your head blown off, you will die. Trust me, you are walking down a path that, BEST CASE SCENARIO, is a waste of your time.

Nice try Satan

Attached: Antonius29.jpg (450x559, 46K)

Where is this? One of the most beautiful altars I have ever seen

I'd rather not worship a kike deity that calls kikes his chosen people.

You keep charging the Jewish black magic ritual with your blood and sweat. I'm officially and permanently done. I believe in Fire, strength, honor, endurance, and I believe in war as a beautiful way to resolve problems.

I believe in becoming a monster that preys on the strong and becomes stronger for it. I believe in using that strength to protect and nourish my own to the detriment of my scattered and broken enemies. The opposite, basically, of everything you believe.

But, like I said. You don't need to believe what I believe. You just need to stop charging the Jew
s FUCKING BATTERIES.

I HATE YOU. I'm done. The thread is yours, faggots.

I’ll pray for you man. Satan thought the exact same thing. Humble yourself before the Father of all creation. He loves you, and will forgive you.

God is not a "jewish battery", God invented men, not the other way around. I know exactly how you think the world works and I'm telling you, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. What you're playing with never, ever works the way you intend it.

It's in the Basilika of Goessweinstein in the North of Bavaria. It's awesome

Attached: basilika_goessweinstein.jpg (220x338, 26K)

bump

God bless you OP

Attached: 1565599240978.jpg (960x707, 141K)

Jesus Christ was a White Aryan Man. Change my mind.

isn't something italian american or kind of that?

attend a mass under this the next time you come to Rome.

Attached: Rom,_Vatikan,_Petersdom,_Cathedra_Petri_(Bernini)_4.jpg (800x1062, 257K)

>that calls kikes his chosen people
He does not and actually states they are the Synagogue of Satan you obvious Jewish shill.

Jews hate Jesus more than most people because of this. They wanted to remain the "chosen people" and Jesus took that for them and gave it to another people bearing fruit. Europeans embraced this and Jews did not. Thus, why loxism exists and why Jews hate white people so much.

>aryan
>born to kike parents in the middle-east
pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (624x463, 28K)

God has forsaken the hebrews of israel. The pact was broken when they refused to acknowledge the second coming of their God in the vessel of Jesus of Nazarene. In the Holy Bible the story is QUITE clear that the new Chosen Peoples are the christ followers (Christ-ians). Christian's are not supposed to have their male children circumcised as the former chosen people were instructed to do so that it would set the christians apart from the forsaken hebrews.

Why do you peddle in verifiably false bullshit? have you EVER read the bible for real?

Why do Jews fear Christianity so much?

Attached: 1568213266957.jpg (1024x624, 140K)

Attached: 1566788678393.png (400x566, 404K)

Based. I will need to visit.

Last time I was in Rome was before I found the Faith. I visited the Vatican as a tourist but never went inside. I will go back one day 100%

Something about them circles man

Bump for Christianity

Attached: landsberg-am-lech.jpg (1844x1080, 1.36M)

Bump God bless you bros and may you find solace in the virgin mary

Find the one without a corrupt bible that sticks to the teachings of the scripture. Quick tip, it's not the catholics

Attached: 1567385124362.jpg (260x260, 12K)

Why do they abandon ship when anons pull out the inforgraphics? Are they stupid, scared, or both?

Attached: 1568198521496.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

God bless you as well brother, thank you

Attached: CD5E2AE2-C310-4837-A38B-1AA79AA4602A.jpg (1024x735, 275K)

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men.

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Friendly reminder to Catholics and others that salvation has always been freely given to anyone willing by the grace of God through faith alone; if you're trusting your own works to be saved, then you're not placing all of your faith in Jesus Christ.

Romans 11:6 KJV
> And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Romans 4:5 KJV
>But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith counted for righteousness.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
>8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Galatians 2:16 KJV
> Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

If works were required for salvation, then all the "believe and be saved" verses from the gospels and in the NT would say "believe and work to be saved" including

John 3:16 KJV
> For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

True salvation is simple. All the hard work has already been done by Christ; our lives were purchased fully by his blood with his sacrifice. All that needs to be done is to lay aside the pride and accept the "free" gift of God by believing that Jesus Christ did it all for you. Don't reject the gift by trying to pay for it, we can't pay for it even if we wanted to, even our righteousness is as filthy rags in the eyes of God.

Isaiah 64:6 kjv
>But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Attached: works1.jpg (359x319, 27K)

Don't pray the gay liturgy of the hours. It's designed for lazy sodomite priests. Pray the Chad 1570 divine office: www.divinumofficium.com. Unchanged from St Peter, immortalised forever by the dogmatic proclamation of Quo Primum.

Pray as Christ prayed not as sodomites pray. Bonus point includes imprecatory psalms. Curse your enemies

Better to pray the rosary. It is the psalter for the layman: 150 aves=150 psalms. You can swap it out for the proper divine office or 150 psalms a week if you're up for it.

Faith is the first and most important thing you need as a Crhistian. But faith alone is not enough.

You know Matth. 7
Every tree without fruits is useless
"You will recognise them on their fruits"
(sry for bad translation)
Also Matthew 21 tells the story about the fig tree which had no fruits. Jesus condemned it

Attached: st.gallen_cathedral.jpg (960x622, 279K)

I really don’t understand how Protestants are so hopelessly confused by Catholic doctrine. The teaching of the Church is crystal clear. We attain salvation through grace BUT we also store up treasures IN heaven by our works. We will also be judged for our works. This is Scriptural. Catholics literally agree with you here, man.

I’ll check this in a bit, I’m on mobile now. By the name of the URL I’m guessing this is in Latin? And don’t be so hard on the LOTH, it has some real good stuff in there. The iBreviary is a great resource if you have an iPhone

imagine praying to anybody but God. Disgusting heretic (((catholic)))

based and Christpilled

Attached: angels_with_warriors.jpg (1000x711, 789K)

Sacred scripture Janes 2:24: man is justified by works not by faith alone.

Stop following the non scriptural dogmas of lutherism

>Kraut
>Prottie

Makes sense. Go start your own thread, then. Notice how it’s always the Protties and satanists who come to trash Catholic threads, and we never even see prottie threads because they are not worth making kek

Extremely Christpilled.

Absolutely based

We got the keys my little heretic
I can't remember that Jesus said anything about building more than one church. Sry my little protty

Attached: petrus.jpg (335x559, 78K)

>loth has great stuff
>protestant bibles have great stuff

Hold fast to the traditions we have brought down to you either by word of mouth or epistle.

Loth breaks from tradition. Divine office is also in english

I was recommended the LOTH by a conservative Catholic who is actually in seminary. How exactly does it break from tradition?

The most common chapter used by people promoting work salvation is Jamed 2. But that chapter along with most of James startd out with "my brethren" meaning it's addressed to already saved Christians. I am not saying we shouldn't work for God, we definitely should as it says so in the bible, not to mention God will pay us wages for our work. I am saying that when it comes to that moment of salvation that annoints believers with the Holy Ghost, our work is not required, but rather faith alone in Jesus Christ. James 2 also doesn't mention saved or eternal life, because it's addressed to saved Christians who got goaded because of their lack of works.

Acts 16:30-31 kjv
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Romans 10:9 kjv
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

John 5:24 kjv
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

>I can COOM all I want and still go to heaven
Literally the only attractive thing about Protestantism is the ability to COOM all I want. Fuck I’m about to COOM right no- AHHHHHHHHHJHHHHH

Attached: ED533A5A-1E9D-41C6-B6D3-4B4D6845BC0E.jpg (670x573, 98K)

Read up the history of the divine office. It is the public liturgy of the church part of sacred tradition passed down directly from christ and the apostles. Loth changed it all up. Monthly psalter instead of weekly. Cut out the "mean" psalms and lots of prayers. It chopped and changed so much. Its a modernist dream. Any break from tradition is a loss of supernatural faith. Oh it has a new calendar too and removed a lot of saints because they were (((uncomfortable))) like st simon if trent. Your seminarian friend unfortunately is not aware of the tradition of the church. *conservative*s rarely are. Just read the 1570 divine office and compare it to the loth. You can enlighten your friend

The Second Coming is actually when Jesus returns to earth. But the kikes did reject and murder Him. He rose again and later ascended into Heaven. Many accounts of Him and the miracles He performed can be found in extrabiblical sources, including pagan and jewish historians who had absolutely no reason to lie for Him and who weren't Christians. Even the kikes who wrote the Talmud and who openly hated Jesus admit that He performed miracles, but they acredit them to "black magic", as those perverted freaks were unwilling to confess that He is the Messiah.

Prayer does not equal worship.

>When you’re married but she’s old now and you want to COOM in that pyt at work
>When you don’t want to COOM in your wife anymore and want to marry a younger woman to COOM with
>When you don’t want to wake up early for church because you were too busy chasing after girls to COOM in the night before
Feels good to be a Protestant

It's your daily jew/Jesuit shill thread. Papism is anti-white, and papists need to be edxterminated.
Dump all your infographs anons.

Attached: 1552256287836.jpg (1800x1800, 286K)

I think the main problem with most Catholics is that that haven’t COOMED recently. I bet if they just COOMED every now and then, they’d drop all their useless rules and devotions and see that Jesus WANTS us to COOM, and to COOM ALLOT! Jesus wouldn’t give us the ability to COOM without wanting us to use it. TO COOM in this girl I just met at the bar with my buddy here is a God-given right!

Fucking catholic idol worshippers. You don’t need a rosary or a cross to talk to God, folks.

Christian Mysticism is the only path. Read Brother Lawrence’s Practice is the Presence or God. Stop praying to inanimate objects.

In Christ,

As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

>Implying Catholics worship idols
>Implying Catholics claim prayer aids are necessary for prayer
>Implying Brother Lawrence is a good writer
FUCK OFF SUPERLUTHERAN

Not every Christian bears fruit (wins other people to Christ), if they did, even we started out with 1 Christian today who converted 1 per year to evangelize in the exact same manner, the whole world of 7 billion people would be fully evangelized in less than 40 years.

Proverbs 11:30 kjv
> The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

And that fig tree Jesus condemned, wasn't that referring to the nation of Judea/Israelites? Also matches up with his conversation with Pharisees and is also historically accurate as Jerusalem was sacked and overrun and Europe bore the torch for Christianity and the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.

Matthew 21:43 kjv
>Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Your view is correct, but I am pointing our the work salvation doctrine that's being taught. Too many people think they are getting saved by their good works.

There are around 40 salvation verses that clearly state "believe and get saved" and around 5 or more verses clearly stating salvation is not of works but Catholics and others pick one vague verse from James that's addressed to already saved Christians (chapter starts with "my brethren") and say "See? It's work salvation" We should go with what the majority of scripture teaches and that's salvation by grace of God through faith alone in Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 6:1 kjv
>Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Attached: fa32a1309f3062123b18194769247b67.jpg (480x800, 43K)

Attached: _102444527_hi036065413.jpg (660x371, 29K)

>It is why the world is run by satanists

>Be Me
>Satanist
>Fight every weak to keep Europe White
>Christians keep importing mudskins
>Christians keep marrying their children to muds
>Largest and most powerful denomination in Europe, America and the World.
>Christians stab Satanists in the back
>Christians cries out in pain while he does it.

LMAO

>Pray user. Pray like you never have in your life. Dive into prayer so absolutely that your will is completely in submission to God’s.
Translation: Don't actually try to save society, just retreat from it and let is fall into ruin....

Keeping the whole world white doesn't matter if we all roast in hell. Why would you be a satanist anyway, you moron?

why you never get the Christians are basically indifferent about race. Something which is indifferent cannot be pro/contra anything. That's a logical mistake.

Attached: gruenewald.jpg (500x691, 266K)

>Keeping the whole world white doesn't matter if we all roast in hell.
>Keeping the whole world white doesn't matter

Spoken like a true Christian!

>why you never get the Christians are basically indifferent about race. Something which is indifferent cannot be pro/contra anything. That's a logical mistake.
Sigh, if they are indifferent about race, that means they are pro-racemixing, because thats the same as being indifferent.

Catholics do not say "it's works salvation!" Faith is clearly more important, but faith is dead without works. One reinforces the other.

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors are being delivered to justice

youtube.com/watch?v=N0OLQh0fXtk

Attached: StanicHoliday.jpg (1695x1000, 218K)

>Catholics do not say "it's works salvation!" Faith is clearly more important, but faith is dead without works. One reinforces the other
No faith and works, but knowledge and experience!

Obviously I would prefer a white Europe and a white America. I also do not want my white brothers and sisters to burn in hell. As a satanist you cannot understand that. Also, you intentionally ignored half of what I said.

You have been visited by the Win Worley of dead and dying spiritual kingdoms.

Satan's kingdom is coming to an end soon, but only if you take up your authority in Christ and go to war against the hosts of hell (Ephesians 6:12).

To begin, come to the Lord with the following prayer in you heart and on your lips:
>Dear Lord God, I am a believer who professes your Son, Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior. As an heir of salvation, I am aware of the tremendous power and authority which you have delegated to me through your Son and your Word. Dear Lord, I now wish to exercise this authority for the furtherment of your glory and kingdom.
>In accordance with Luke 10:17-20, I claim authority over all of the enemy spirits.
With the above, you now outrank all powers, authorities, dominions, principalities, world rulers, kings, princes, Satan and all angelic ranks.
>In accordance with Matthew 21:21-22, I claim authority over all the enemy's Earthly institutions, corporations, agents, entities, etc.
The above gives you ground to launch an offensive against, for example, Google.
>In reference to Hebrews 1:14, I request protection against the blows of the enemy.
Very important. If you start praying warfare prayers, you're going to be on Satan's hit list pretty quickly.
>I bind the above to the third heaven in accordance with Matthew 18:18.

With the above, you can now wage war in the heavenlies. How you do this is up to you; plan and strategise.
For example, suspect a member of high society is engaging in nefarious activities? Send a spirit of revelation to enter into their midst, if something is being hidden, it'll become known. When it is known, continue to pray by sending out appropriate spirits to protect the course of justice.

Couple of videos on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
1:12:00
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
20:46

Attached: 1547675318030.jpg (225x355, 41K)