DO NOT PISS OF GLOW NIGGERS

>Joined irl Stormfront group
> hang out with them for about 4 months
>tons of people in the group start getting aressted
> People start dissapearing and we never hear or see from them again
> End up finding out multiple members in the groups where homosexuals/ satanists /glowers /
> At this point i break of my own group from the main group of storm niggers (about 20 originally)
to a group of just 5 dudes i thought seemed solid and not glowers.
>they end up stabbing me in the back hard as fuck
>testify against me
> some of them where stealing from me
> others talking massive shit and lies behind my back
> trying to get me to commit violence
>asking me about what ive done in the pass
> ALL THE DUDES I PICKED ENDED UP BEING SATANISTS AND GLOW NIGGERS
>this leads me to belive the group from the start was like 5 legit white dudes and about 15 dudes from a varaity of the worst scum you could imagnine posing to be white nationalists
>caught two of the dudes having gay sex on after sneaking into there apartment one time to try to get back my stolen shit
But wait theres more
> while hanging out with these dudes i start getting approached by alot of hot females
> have a couple gfs /fwbs
> they all end up being satanists / witches
> one falls in love with me and confesses she was being paid to hurt me and poison me by some people
> after confessing she kills herself
> the others all ended up claiming rape or spread other horrible fucked up roumurs about me .
> it was in plain sight
> one girl had all types of witchcraft books and shit in her room and when i asked about it she just said it was her moms
>other girl had a star pendant or satanic jewerly for the first few days when i asked she just said shes liked stars and it was just jewerly it had no meaning.

After realising what the fuck was going on i fucked off to the woods for a whole fucking year . I been back in society for about 4 months . let me describe these 4 months to you.

Attached: frog.jpg (223x226, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1568665830192.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

great story OP

Attached: how it ends.jpg (768x768, 104K)

Okay

>DO NOT PISS OF GLOW NIGGERS
But they gay AF

Attached: 1567479815014.jpg (640x640, 58K)

>dont unite against us goy
based psyop

Fake and gay.

>after confessing she kills herself
News article on the death or didnt happen

> heavily gangstalked almost the moment i stepped back into society.
> people try to fight me daily
> multiple videos of me have gone viral on worldstar , face book and instagram
> satanists follow me almost daily and make there pressence known
> they yell hail satan at me , and do the devil horns and other weird signs at me as they walk by
> almost got kidnapped twice by women both times
> one spiked my drink and i woke up on the highway in passanger seat in another state
> had to fight her to pull over and basically jump out as she never went below 25mph
> other bitch tried to get me to take her to nearby city to rob and kill me as i found out on her facebook when she was asleep. also happend to be a satanist. (wow who would of thought)
> fake social discrediting events everywhere i go
> im known as a rapist at my gym from something some girl i never met made up
> every resteraunt , store , establishment knows me i visit frequently has made it known they know me in one way or another by acting like a dick

this

Based schizoposter

Attached: 1567905464388s.jpg (168x249, 5K)

>my whole nieghbourhood knows
> my tires have been slashed
> car keyed
> had to sock a neighbour in face after he called me a faggot looking me dead in the eyes
> other neighbour made roumurs i tried to hit on her 11 year old daughter when i hadnt ever seen her for first 3 months of livng here
> people yell at me from windows
> all the neighbours gang stalk me and yell every single time i step outside
> yell or scream or laugh
> very loudly
> nonstop problems with everyone everywhere i go
> litteraly did not do shit exccept join that fucking group
> almost 2 years later this is my life

Attached: mWaupCy_d.jpg (640x795, 47K)

tldr: my life sucks because i fell for the join a real life nazi group
its real you kike niggers also suicides do not end up on the news . its a law here in america.....

Congratulations retard you got bunched up with a bunch of inbred retards just like you!

if its real post some evidence

Post video proof you claim you have. But seriously you should seek mental help. You seem paranoid-schizo

Hey motherfucker, you think you can just post this to the public? Shit just got worse, we are going to level 4 my friend. I'll have this thread deleted in a few minutes, do NOT post another. You have been warned

Your life should be a movie

You sound like a complete retard and why don't you quit being a faggot and caring what people say or think pussy

Kek worse larp than OP, kys

keke retard.

> multiple videos of me have gone viral on worldstar , face book and instagram
ok if real then link those viral videos of you.

you know user does not exist and they got files on all of us who posted here. nothing to fear.

it sounnds like you triggered something more than just a nazi group, op. you could have memories that they erased but wanna kill u to be sure? theres gotta be more than just joining a group yk in my opinion

Proof or it didn’t happen and this is just psyop FUD

How in the fuck do people even know your name?

I need to make a new division, there's Misanthrope Division, Atomwaffen Division, that other one and we must make as new one , Jow Forumss own Division.

The Jow Forums Leibstandarte Division

Thought the same

No one believes you OP

It didnt happen because he fucked up at 'Stormfront group' .He should have used other language which I won't share.

Is this Terry and he's still alive?

Shit that never happened, but the glow in darks are trying real hard. Nice shill post tard.

Attached: terryawakened.jpg (802x854, 203K)

schmuck. even the schvartzes are smarter than your race.

If too many strange going things keep happening. Go somewhere else.

Why stay. They are many and you are one.

so many mistakes user wtf
i don't believe this shit at all

That's what you get for going to TRS pool parties

men didn't land on the moon

When the Jew is so desperately scared of white people organising he make up fake green text stories

Dude, I want some hot goth Satan grl stalkers, how do I join your gay sex cult?

>DO NOT PISS OF GLOW NIGGERS

bwahahaha glowhomos are mad
projecting so fucking hard rofl
eat a bag of dicks, glownegros
pretty bad when you even refer to yourselves as glowniggers hahaha

>joined irl group
That's asking for it

Patrick Little?

Attached: Patric little.gif (480x270, 3.06M)

>kidnapped twice by women
And you couldn't overpower them? Yeah you're not even worth luminog time

So show us these multiple videos, bruh.
This surely can't be a
>bad goyim watch out
thread.

>roumurs
"ou" is not the right sound here, you're a French Jew

Pic up a KJV Bible and any time some goes near you start reading verses to them and ask them if they know their savior.
I'm not joking, the evil people with demons will stay clear of you, they will stop fucking with you.

Attached: 1562762404922.png (471x271, 169K)

>tfw no satanic occultist qt to stalk me and fall in love with me

Americans are known to be cultist in nature and hate on anybody who has a different belief. It’s called mob mentality. I suggest you either move to another country or change your name and move to another state. It’s clear your life is only going to get worse if you continue to stay where you are at.

Attached: 15A22BD7-3FFF-4789-9044-5D023F821F38.gif (1000x1000, 346K)

cool story bro needs more dragons

the videos show my face. i dont wanna tottaly and fully dox myself. Theres one of me fighting a nigger in self defense after he instigated it and attacked me in public and some other nigger jsut so happend to be recording. other video of me on a bus not doing anything and it ended up made to look like i was being a creep to a girl when i could tell she was recording me. They all are out of context and made to make me look bad. This isnt a fucking joke. THE KGB communists did shit like this to people to destroy there social reputation because now apart from the gang stalkers random people on the street recognize me from the videos....
FUCK YOU FAGGOT I WILL DOUBLE DOWN MOTHER FUCKER TRY ME . HEIL HITLER FOR LIFE BITCH he tried to stop this shit ill rep it to you GLOW NIGGERS PUT ME IN THE GRAVE
it has not been fun
yea uh i cant even go buy a fucking doughnut without 8 people approaching me / saying something
well that one bitch was not supposed to die. i made her my long term girlfriend and her job was to poison and kill me and she was cheating the whole time from day one while trying to act like she wanted to marry me . She admitted it all and admitted to being a demonic witch. then shot her fucking brains out . still dont know how to feel about this i miss her honestly i thought i loved her but she was a demon whore
they know my car my name my face everything. multiple yell at me as i drive past them in my car. like 5-10 times a day when i drive.
dont care i hope i can save 1 person from this hell
doint ever accuse me of being a SWINE GLOW NIGGER THE LOWEST SCUM ON THE EARTH EVEN LOWER THEN A JEW or nigger... please have some respect you peice of shit im thinking of GTFO to europe and hide in a cuck shed in sweden somewhere lol
i swear to JESUS CHRIST lord and saviour its true

Abandon your mistake. Take the liberty pill and stand by the NAP.

Attached: 1565093968064.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

> had to sock a neighbour in face after he called me a faggot looking me dead in the eyes
I already knew it was bullshit but this is over the top. I can't even keep reading after this.

actual schizophrenic

The based struggle of the modern Nazi 007, keep it up lad, don't let these glowies get you.

Attached: 1557839145105.jpg (720x304, 32K)

Just go full awall and shoot up a place. It’s clear these people aren’t going to leave you alone. If anybody tries to start shit, kill them. I want to see as many people slaughtered as humanly possible.

Attached: BF12F308-1860-4B8C-917E-9338D48175D7.jpg (234x255, 14K)

>Stormfront
Isn't that place full of glowniggers anyways? Fugg making an account on that site- just a data honeypot.

The caphacha is very hard for me to post in this thread.

I have a genuine feeling OP is having grim times.

It feels like like it is hard for me to concentrate while posting in this thread too my mind is being clouded. Are you cursed? Did you do something bad while you were with these people? Not even against the law something bad spiritually even.

We're with you in spirit friend. Try to read this post before the thread gets axed.

Attached: 321342 42342.gif (500x381, 1.44M)

>JESUS CHRIST lord and saviour
Based, Christ saved me too.

Your fame from those videos will fade away, there will always be that one dude that recognices you, the rest will just forget. Try to get your life right.

Literally this.

Pic related comment: Was arguing with some kind of Jew on YT about the bible, actually. Quoting verses from the KJV. Eventually when I had every base covered and quoted enough scripture, the next reply was something like:
"You don't actually believe that, do you? The Torah is for women, anyway."

Comment related comment: I kept a KJV bible on the counter where I work, close at hand. I've seen grown men start to visibly shake when they notice it and start to stutter. My boss told me one day I had to put the bible away, and it basically came down to me threatening to sue them into oblivion. "It's just a book, what the hell is the problem?" (Hatred intensified).

Now I see why they all attack it so much.

Move man. Go to another state and start over. Get off all social media and use cash as much as possible. Leave everyone you know alone and go to church. Meet a qt blonde and make children.

Attached: newtronstyle.jpg (1024x639, 66K)

According to him, it’s been two years. I don’t think anybody is going to forget. The best option for OP now is to go berserk and start shooting people or leaving the country entirely.

Fake and gay

Cool fanfic bro

join any daily stormer group
storm fromt group
or trs group
all the dudes where from these websites
IM NOT A FUCKING JEW HERES A PICTURE FAGGOTS
it seemed safe trump had just won
didnt know he was zion don back then

idiot they didnt do anything by force they where just trying to drug me and lure me as far as fuck away to middle of nowhere both times. i overpowered the one bitch and got the fuck away from the second
should i ? i mean might aswell dox myself on Jow Forums at this point
good advice thank you brother
and poison you and harvest your energy and finnaly kill you for satan
if itll make the glowies stop sure
such is life in zog kike satan land my iberian friend franco should of helped hitler more and maybe this wouldnt be my life
hahahaha nice try glowie . I would never hurt anyone ever for any reason or myself.

Attached: IMG_20190921_053654.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

>gangstalked
>>

Wait a second are you this guy

Attached: tumblr_owip7nhlt11uw7ihbo4_400.gif (300x169, 1.98M)

This. We are supposed to believe that this guy is so important that everybody in the world is united against him.

That hitlerbart
No wonder people scream at you, you gypsylooking roleplaying fucking lunatic

Well no shit people are hunting you down, you still have a toothbrush mustache and everything. You need a haircut along with some shaving. Then change your name.

Stories that never happened for 100 please

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 17K)

>The kike version of the bible
why?
most of those people must be involved in h. trafficking, that's why.

Protestants and their shitty bible translations have no effect on demons you regard.
This guy literally thinks quoting scripture scares demons. Nigger the devil himself quoted scripture to tempt Jesus.
What OP needs is a Catholic priest who’s also the diocesan exorcist as a friend.
He needs to wear as many Catholic sacramentals as he can: multiple rosaries, rosary bracelets, chaplets, all the scapulars, and a crucifix.
Memorize the St Michael’s prayer.
Get them blessed by said exorcist or a priest you know for sure isn’t a kid-fucker — a Latin mass priest is a good heuristic.
Pray the rosary constantly, at least three times a day. If the rosary is too long, do the St Michael chaplet instead. May want to go with the chaplet anyway since I’d rather have Michael on my side in your situation than Mary.
Get the priest to bless your home and everything in it as well.
Place a crucifix prominently in your house and your car.
GET HOLY WATER. Always carry at least a pint with you at all times.

Attached: 4DA628AB-07C7-461C-B85D-C5438F2ADF9D.jpg (777x1024, 179K)

>joining a ((((group)))
gay af

Unironically take meds holy shit

>hide in a cuck shed in sweden somewhere
inb4 the state arrests you for hatecrime for trying escaping the diversity here

Attached: hetero pride nation wide.jpg (618x960, 121K)

I've got the strong feeling op needs to stay in the nut house for a few weeks.

Always feeling like you're being followed and harassed by literally anyone and everyone that crosses your path is a serious sign of a mental disorder.
>inb4 OP shoots randoms who he thought were satan worshippers following him into a applebees parking lot

this not worthy of a copy just a dete

This is a glowie post. Disregard. /pol is a peaceful board

take your meds

Attached: 892.gif (500x278, 495K)

Why the fuck would you join such an obvious honeypot you dumb nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y

Sounds like the week i spent at a tweaker commune.

>don't form terrorist organisation
Got it, skizo

The fact that OP mentioned them all being satanists and fags makes me believe this honestly.
Gangstalking is real, and Satanists are EVERYWHERE, because (surprise) satan is literally real, demons are real, and the Bible is real.
We are in a spiritual war and the only one that can protect us is Jesus Christ.

Attached: 8D1F9A9A-1BE9-44C6-8F59-13DCD29BD983.jpg (1024x533, 90K)

Fuck you, the agent monitoring me is a patriot and a hard worker and a decent human being.

This. We evil nazis should be afraid of a grouping together.
le funny frog face

Attached: 1502975527040.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Also
>join stormfront group
>have little Hitler mustache
>?????
>glowniggers outta nowhere
>???
>satanists outta nowhere
>said satanists keep raining down demonic pussy on OP to kill him secretly

>i swear to JESUS CHRIST lord and saviour its true

>I am a retard of colossal proportions, the kind of retard you have never even interracted with in your life

>>why yes, I am also a Christian, how could you tell?
Potery.

Those s lightning bolts are satanic symbolism. Why did you put that on yourself?

Kinda believe you because I've met someone with similar stuff but not as bad
How do you win
I'm sure you're a Christian so praying can keep the demons at bay, and keep you safe in the face of peril

Honestly don't know what to say but try to get somewhere new in the middle of nowhere and start over my man
Good luck bro

>awall
The absolute state of Jow Forums in [current year]+4

>this what mutts actually believe

There's authority in calling on Jesus Christ name.
All the prayer beads and idolizing Mary is demonic, if you're truly saved and you're covered under the precious blood of Jesus Christ then you can trample upon serpents without being harmed.

Attached: E3A8AEAF-7793-4344-9EE2-A8E61855CC42.jpg (381x650, 83K)

do that but in MINECRAFT

Attached: 1569023830975.jpg (1352x1732, 420K)

amen

>OP thinks 4chins is a white supremacist site
>Brings storm aids with him
>Every post is a book
Why is OP always a faggot?

i think my agent wants to fuck my tight boy puss but he's not gonna because he knows what i will do to him if he tries :D

im not that ugly fat or balding but i do have a shaved head by choice

it started happening after joining a group thats the whole point im trying to make

i had a normal mustache and started to wear it like this after months of harrasment as a fuck you to all glowies and satanists . ive changed my haircut multiple times and still get recognized daily .
probably i belive it
try harder jew
thank you for the advice i will follow it to a T. i am catholic already and have been going to church. i am free there from any stalking or anything it seems . havent had any problems there the catholic church is my only safe zone . God protects from this evil .
i wanted to be the change in the world i wanted to see idk
i have no mental disorders at all and only smoked weed a few times as a teen.
no mentall illnesses or drug use .

lol i doubt it would stop in europe honestly or if i move anywhere...

Attached: IMG_20190921_055658.jpg (1280x720, 312K)

I'll bet $50 that OP is already a Kiwifarms lolcow.