Why are rape victims being forced to hand their phones over to the police so they can investigate...

Why are rape victims being forced to hand their phones over to the police so they can investigate? Doesn't society care about their feelings?

Attached: IMG_20190921_123835_333.jpg (720x1144, 161K)

>why are burglary victims being forced to let cops inspect their home

Part of the investigation would be to go over any conversations before or after the event. Those conversations would contain a LOT of information. Not rocket science.

>inb4: b-b-but.. rape victims don't have their attackers numbers!
The vast majority of people who rapes aren't done to strangers.

>>why are burglary victims being forced to let cops inspect their home

Attached: 1549277660311.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>Why are rape victims being forced to hand their phones over to the police so they can investigate?
Some abusive women lie about rape in order to dupe bystanders and/or the State into acts of violence against their victims.
>Doesn't society care about their feelings?
These women do not care about rape victims.

w-what does that mean

I never fucking understood this type of argumentation.
Any and all possible sources of evidence which could relate to the case should be handed over to the police.
I do hope I never get raped, you could build a Jow Forums museum with all the shit I've got on my phone.

police are seeething when you don't have a phone.
if you don't have smart phone and use social apps etc, they hate it.
it's become such an integral part of their investigative apparatus, they are pretty much at a loss, when you can't provide it to them

Majority of rapists already knew their victim and are usually family-related. Odds are the rapist and victim have had communication with each other.

was just giving your good post a reaction pic to go with

because of lying whores

what a fucked up country johannes

>Why are rape kits, DNA testing, and interviewing suspects even a thing? Why not just believe women?

>Why are rape victims being forced to hand their phones over to the police so they can investigate?
Because the defendant's attorney will subpoena the phone records and the DA doesn't want to be caught off guard or made to look like a dumbass in front of a jury.

That's what is known as investigating and allegation. A victim is only a victim once it's been established that a crime has been committed. To make that establishment you must conduct and thorough investigation. It's just how it works.

Unless you are the DNC. Then just a handing over your own investigation counts

>on my phone.
are you never home? all time spent away from ones PC in public should be bucking every motherfucker in eye shot. im on the internet 10 hours a day but not outside?! how do you show your dominance?

Attached: 1568131403261.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

The Guardian has now started saying rape trials should have juries

Sooner or later they will just declare all men guilty of "rape". They already define drunk sex and normal marital sex as rape.

Their only view of sex is as roasties fucking chads then regretting it the next morning.

God I hate feminism, it's a cancer that destroys everything.

This. If they don't let police do it, the Prosecution will unprepared to properly prosecute the case

>It's not enough that I can kill babies with no backlash, I also need to destroy men without question.

In the uk it makes it easier for them to use keywords like the various spellings of Mohamed and delete that information to protect our diverse community

All of acts of reproduction should not be criminalized.

believe all women LOL

>feels
lmao

because we are allowing women with no common sense, the ability to control the law.

When that happens, only bad things can happen.