The Black Pill on Autism

>Define a "disease" with a very large "spectrum"
>Claim that "a lot of things don't work as with 'normal' kids"
>No official medical test can diagnose this "disease"
>"Disease" is largely associated with kids becoming social recluses due to heavy reliance with technology, lack of contact with other kids, parental neglect, poor diet, spoiled tendencies.
>Fuse this "disease" with other elusive and hard to diagnose developmental disorders so 'the spectrum' can be legit.
>Take advantage of the parental selfish desire for their kid to have an "illness" rather than being a retard.
>Cash in useless sessions, witch hunting studies and build a medical empire worth trillions.
>Once in a while issue a Breathrough study which is really saying nothing. For example, "Some of the kids we thought they were diseased are actually normal, but 'normal' in a 'special' way"

Attached: Screenshot_37.png (1428x983, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rN0_ZBnUyyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Autism is a money-making scam.

The psychiatric field in a nutshell

I knew the little shits were faking it.

Most ASD spergs have below average IQ. Western culture just likes the myth of a cripple with special talents because we need to rationalize unfairness.

>I have autism
>I'm not retarded, YOU'RE RETARDED

I have an autistic son. He's a retard. You're also a retard, with innumerable comorbidites that keep you from living a rich and fulfilling life. There are in fact ways to identify spergs like you, psychological and psychiatric testing that prove, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that your "Neurodiverse" nature is a nice way of saying "you're retarded". Cope all you must, but my son, and you; are profound wastes of finite resources and human services.

Attached: IMG_20190226_151844783.jpg (2768x2076, 3.64M)

Autism = needs more beatings

Savant syndrome is extraordinarily uncommon, even among the ASD community. It's usually paired with extreme deficiency in every other aspect of human life.

Savants are largely useless anyway, they operate in the same way software does, they're good at one specific thing they can do as well as a bot. They virtually never become scientists and discoverers because you need a broad spectrum of abilities to.

Or maybe autism became more common because the autists used to function better unless they were non-verbal by reading faces and body language but now millennials and zoomers are so devoid of human contact that even making eye contact with them is a micro aggression and they spaz so autists are confused again.

Intense daily socializing with strangers outside your immediate circle is a very recent thing, humans haven't really evolved for this.

Having augism can confirm it does exist but also can confirm it can be beaten without drugs

They socialize constantly but via text, a least zoomers are using video chat so there's facial expressions and vocal intonation but man there's so many people just a few years younger than me that get weird when you look them in the eye when talking to them.

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=rN0_ZBnUyyw

Attached: 7326e4e95cf613782eee8efb3f9f8db058cc0bc7c01210b2c2a860e6efccd349.png (325x278, 44K)

My last girlfriend thought I had aspergers and used it as an excuse to say I don't understand people.
It was irritating as hell.
Having strong opinions and distrust of outsiders and not spilling your feelings on the floor all the time is basically what normies think autism spectrum disorder means.

Nah autism exists on a spectrum for sure, though it's increasing numbers suggest it's mostly an evolutionary gift - particularly as humanity rushes towards singularity with technology.

Most people are the descendants of farmers who saw maybe one new person once a year and the whole village stared and pointed. Only aristocracy was taught diplomacy and what we consider modern day social skills.

Autism is absolutely real and related to advanced maternal age, just like chromosonal disorders, but possibly for another reason. Rather than DNA damage being a factor it is likely the mother's endocrine system being the primary culprit.
There has been a very real increase in the incidence of autistic children. It isn't just broadening diagnostic scope. It isn't vaccines(may be a factor in other developmental issues) It is women having children late into their 30s and 40s.

Women should be married by 20 and start having children at 25 or sooner. A society with widespread autism is the cost of allowing women reproductive autonomy and not educating them on the hazards of the wall.

Yeah it is... Difficult to work with. I function mostly normal at this point but my parents didn't believe in doctors or psychology. I was pretty bad growing up. Meditation and supplementation helps, but sometimes it surges back. It's very difficult to be on the savant&autist register and have a normal life.

I blame Asperger, he was the one who associated psychopathy observed in children with autism. There is real autism though. The rain man potato variety. Kids that live in their head and don’t talk or act worse than Down syndrome kids but can also be idiot savants when it comes to certain things.

This autism spectrum, however, seems to describe social conditions caused by environmental factors in addition to lumping in varying degrees of sociopaths/psychopaths who can’t process abstract thought.

>quality over quantity
The amount of people you interact with doesn't affect innate animalistic traits like reading body language, it's how animals communicate at the most rudimentary level, you can tell when a dog is feeling threatened by looking at it. It takes a completely novel form of communication re-writing the part of the brain that used to be used parse this auxiliary information.

Depends on the function - most of them are hard wired to do a few things but in my case I got away from that

I mean the “aspies” can’t process abstract thought just like how sociopaths and psychopaths cannot. They share many of the symptoms but are not as manipulative or persistent (but are in their own ways)

>>Define a "disease" with a very large "spectrum"
Because it is influenced by more than one gene and environmental factors can affect the penetrance of the phenotype and what the phenotype is
>>Claim that "a lot of things don't work as with 'normal' kids"
Because their glutamanergic signalling is out of whack
>>No official medical test can diagnose this "disease"
Fair criticism. Psychiatric tests are our easiest diagnosis since there are too many genes involved in autism, many whose exact function are still unclear, making finding a single biological marker for everyone with the disease difficult
>>"Disease" is largely associated with kids becoming social recluses due to heavy reliance with technology, lack of contact with other kids, parental neglect, poor diet, spoiled tendencies.
They become social recluses because it is primarily a communication disorder and no one wants to spend time with screeching retards.
>>Fuse this "disease" with other elusive and hard to diagnose developmental disorders so 'the spectrum' can be legit.
Because glutamate is your main excitatory neurotransmitter and so mutations in genes involved in glutamanergic signalling can affect more than one neuronal circuit depending on where the mutation is.
>>Take advantage of the parental selfish desire for their kid to have an "illness" rather than being a retard.
Implying that developmental disorders like retardation arnt illnesses
>>Cash in useless sessions, witch hunting studies and build a medical empire worth trillions.
Fair criticism, but behavioral therapy is the safest and most effective treatment up until now. Your brain is still developing and if you grab an autist and dont feed them the stimuli they need they will never grow intellectually
>>Once in a while issue a Breathrough study which is really saying nothing. For example, "Some of the kids we thought they were diseased are actually normal, but 'normal' in a 'special' way"
Has never read a research paper.

>virtually never become

They never become. They just are. The definition of savantism is one out of the ordinary talent refined to a near unhuman skill level, while simultaneously harboring extreme deficiency in every other aspect of basic human life. Aspies cannot be savants. Only those on the "extreme" end of the autism spectrum. Derek Derek Paravicini being an excellent example of this.

>It's very difficult to be on the savant&autist register and have a normal life.

You are not a savant, just a smug retard.

To be fair, a blind autistic musical savant just won Americas Got Talent. He's King Virgin but when he starts performing he turns into King Chad. They have their uses.

Attached: 1568139774924.jpg (1080x1233, 171K)

It's not just autism, but most mental illnesses like ADHD, ADD, OCD, depression, anxiety, etc. Intentionally vague and misleading in order to sell pills to as many people as possible, like reading a horoscope. Psychiatry is a scam.

Attached: 1511993381134.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

Give up this autism shit it's a method of keeping you in a box you're not special dumbfucks

Anxiety absolutely impairs your ability to interact socially. Even autists are relaxed around familiar faces.

>Having strong opinions and distrust of outsiders and not spilling your feelings on the floor all the time
So, being an adult male then

Wait, I’m confused. Does Jow Forums hate people with autism or not?

Attached: C3F61EAB-A187-472B-B4C9-13D6C36C5EDF.png (525x767, 321K)

the wagies certainly do