Great New Jannies!

> This affects all of us, man! lt's our basic freedoms!

Jow Forums image board, wildly popular due to its open forum and free exchange, embraces a path of self-destruction through reddit moderators and JIDF bot shills

GREAT JOB

Attached: gg807.11 PM 001.png (658x733, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reddit moderators

Attached: gg807.59 PM 001.png (1186x221, 82K)

>moderators

Attached: anm09.43 PM 002.png (806x259, 26K)

Attached: gg808.36 PM.png (818x246, 37K)

>GREAT JOB

Attached: a08.21 PM 001.png (821x249, 79K)

>Great New Jannies!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24-09-04-08.png (1440x2560, 744K)

Attached: anm04.19 PM.png (838x241, 50K)

This place is totally pozzed now.
The Jow Forums of 2015 is dead.
After the election, we were targeted big league. The shills now outnumber the regular posters. On top of that, the attention we received in the media also attracted a lot of boomers and edgelords.
Enjoy your 10,000,000,000 "hey white boy" and BBC threads.
Enjoy your 10,000,000,000,000,000 "why do white girls" incel threads.
Enjoy your 10,000,000,000,000,000 pizzagate threads.
Enjoy your 100,000,000,000 "are x white threads"
etc.
etc
etc
etc.

Attached: anm09.42 PM 001.png (736x259, 72K)

Have fun faggots. You've already lost and are too dumb to realize it.
This place used to be funny. This place used to have some intelligent posters. This place used to influence the entire internet.
Now you can't do shit.
Have fun talking to shills and boomers and incels. Thats all thats left.

Attached: 1568161115893.png (1274x985, 204K)

>Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
>If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.
>
>You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums
>
>youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
>
>You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13-16-26-15.png (1440x2560, 571K)

> "rage harder, bro. The jannies have to keep the board clean for open POLITICAL discussion"

lol

yeah, right
LOOK AT THE GALLERY AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT

Attached: gg805.38 PM.png (310x505, 19K)

Here is your big blackpill for the day: The left has won the internet. They have censored us off of every major site and left us to this containment zone/internet ghetto which they have flooded with complete shit.
The board is useless now. Complete shit. Just "hey whiteboy" posts and incel threads and pizza gate conspiracy theories. Its all fucking trash. All the intelligent posters have disappeared to god knows where.

They won the internet, and because of this they will win everything.
Sorry for the blackpill, but thats all I feel anymore when I visit this dung-heap.
For a few years Jow Forums was really great. Thanks for the memories.

Attached: anm11.06 AM.png (833x449, 107K)

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch"

Attached: 1557505321083.jpg (800x600, 64K)

Like clockwork, the bots, shills, and other servants of the Jewish proto-singularity try to drag this very real event into their pit of lies and shadow.
They want to make us think that violence is a bad idea.
They want to make us believe no one would really take up arms.
They want to make us feel alone and undefended.
They want to make us believe they are all-powerful.
They want to make us hopeless.
The truth is that violence is necessary for survival.
The truth is the shooting happened organically.
The truth is any one of us could have done this.
The truth is every one of us needs to do something like this.
The truth is we could have victory instantly if only a few more would make sacrifices like Brenton Tarrant.
This is inevitable. It will only continue. For every 10,000 people that watched the video, 1,000 agree, 100 want to do it, and 10 are willing to.
This was just one guy with moderate training. Cops take forever to respond, and even when they do, even in America, one man with a rife will have a whole swat team pinned down shitting their panties.
What happens when it's 5? 15? 35? 50 men with the rage of a thousand dying suns storming the streets every single week?
Reality is going to hit them like a fucking freight train.

Attached: anm06.55 AM.png (816x202, 79K)

Attached: 1566147802264.jpg (659x960, 63K)

# Filter any tripfag
#/^!/
# Filter any namefags:
#/^(?!Anonymous$)/
those are default, just remove the # infront of the regex

Attached: anm01.21 PM.png (806x285, 83K)

> you've been redpilled
> you are aware there are legions that agree with your suspicion things are wrong
The only thing left to do is
> Lift, improve your health
> Read, develop your intellect
> Create, stoke your imagination and accomplish builds/art

everything else is bullshit.
sullying yourself with shills, millenial communists, zoomer crayon eaters and degenerate kikes daily on this Cimmerian Horticulture image board does nothing productive for you

Attached: anm12.53 PM.png (861x261, 59K)

you can only get so woke
read the OP
if you've been here longer than 6 months, its time to move on and be an adult
pol survives without you
the same information will always exist on here.
once your redpill nuts drop, leave and improve yourself

Attached: 1558375032354.png (884x238, 76K)

Pounding the keyboard is what (((they))) would prefer.
It gives a feeling of production (look, I can see my post getting responses).
If you're not specifically working on an over-arching narrative, you're just burning time.
If you're convinced, start working.

Attached: 1547906247491.jpg (1080x905, 361K)

This website is really beyond saving. The mods and jannies need to be purged.

The problem with moderating in general is it just attracts the worst sort of people. To want to mod a website for free, you have to be so utterly devoid of agency in your life that you derive a sense of power and self worth from your "modding" which in actuality accomplishes absolutely nothing. Thought control on the net in this manner is pointless: it can't possibly be done. - t. former recovering internet mods. To any other "mods" seeing this, you too can go outside and start to build a life that will make you happier and maybe actually give you some real power.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11-15-07-19.png (1440x2560, 713K)

They've flooded Jow Forums and other boards too, always fagposting or """subtly subverting""" board culture by shilling their nigger ass communist bullshit. After a while you pick them out like that, there's the gay finngol with AIDS, the Greek mason, the Spaniard who is into scat sex, the gay Russian etc All rolemodels as you can see.

Attached: banned.jpg (1209x639, 112K)

The only thing left to do is to go after the Jap and give him an ultimatum. Also it’s been proven glowniggers took complete control of the board recently so Hiro could have no control anymore at all.

Nigger

If you’re wondering who to blame, blame these fags.

Attached: 8762BF08-643C-4230-8C08-AA2FBE12D8C8.jpg (1949x2081, 604K)