Someone redpill me on "global warming"

someone redpill me on "global warming"

Attached: 1569066820470.jpg (1024x435, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipcc.ch/reports/
youtube.com/watch?v=mtudNpL30BU
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(15)60696-1/fulltext?rss=yes
archive.is/KRbGa
archive.is/c5fbf
magaimg.net/img/8g9s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8ga7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8gca.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8haw.jpg
pastebin.com/hv4T1i0N
archive.is/bcEwO
magaimg.net/img/8t2c.gif
pastebin.com/vRHneW3V
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
archive.is/ORhhh
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
archive.is/vjShO
youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ
cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions
iceagenow.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=rEWoPzaDmOA
wattsupwiththat.com/2019/08/25/how-the-media-help-to-destroy-rational-climate-debate/
wattsupwiththat.com/2019/08/16/july-2019-hottest-july-ever/
wattsupwiththat.com/2019/08/02/july-2019-was-not-the-warmest-on-record/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

The world is warming, fact.

Humans are causing it, also a fact. But completely irrelevant. It's too late to change it now anyway.

We have to prepare for the coming resource and refugee wars as a result of the climate change.

You should be delighted: you were born just in time to witness the greatest levels of death and destruction ever in human history. If civilization survives it will be a miracle. Buckle up, the ride's only just begun.

Attached: Prediction_2018.png (1596x907, 233K)

Attached: ED7cufQXoAAk9Fx.png large.png (589x447, 323K)

shut the fuck up faggot nigger
suck my dick

The degree to which humans are causing it is indeterminable though, we’re definitely contributing but by how much is unknowable. The carbon zero stuff is bullshit, a healthy global ecosystem can support higher concentrations of carbon than we currently have, we just need to stop fucking up the carbon sinks; stop dumping shit in the oceans, stop deforestation, stop fucking up grassland with intensive farming.

He's right though, if this board had the same posting rules as r9k, your post wouldn't have made it.
You're less original than a robot. Let that sink in.

>(with no extra content or input of your own)
>pic related
he is not right

ITS A FACT.
DONT QUESTION IT.
BELIEVE THE SCIENTISTS.

Attached: dsapsdo25un31.png (327x640, 298K)

It exists. You think it is made up when in fact you’re experiencing it. It threatens the white race. Take action against it. You will call everybody a kike until it happens
>inb4 kike rabbi
Fuck off le “true nazi” mulatto amerilards

Climate fundies are indeed idiots, but only because they believe we can still change without doing the necessary.
The necessary being, of course: exterminating 90% of the world's population
(Preferably the non-white part, of course.)

Look at it this way: even if I'm wrong then at least we'll have purified the planet. Can't argue with that logic, can you?

ipcc.ch/reports/

i think that everyone likes a clean planet. Now, do you want all your tax money to go to globalist elites? Because the way it's currently headed is wrong. All the fucking stuff that is being pushed isn't going to help our planet. Biofuels harm our planet even more than oil, yet nobody seems to complain about that. Lefty retards oppose clean nuclear plants but want more wind turbines that ruin our 'pure planet' and kill birds and insects.

There is no measurable warming. The sea level has been rising at the same rate it is now for the last 10,000 years. All global warming science is a masterclass in lying with statistics. The world actually needs more co2, it was dying from from a co2 drought prior to the industrial revolution.

true

Attached: 3degrees.jpg (308x282, 36K)

Carbon taxes will be used to enslave mankind under a one world government

Rothschild admits there is a "global governance agenda" behind climate change.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtudNpL30BU

Nice try kike.
The world is in its normal cycle, gets warmer then it will get cold again.

Attached: Climate-Timeline-10000yrs.png (800x400, 48K)

>Predicted End of Modern Warm Period Transition 2000-2014
Where is your projected mini ice age? Temperatures continue to rise.

roll over and die already, you polluting bigot.
Greta Goblino has spoken.

Attached: 1a9da4826ba0eeefc54c848b6e8c5eb75901d8bbd02d4b914807e2f1f51ca980.jpg (187x255, 8K)

it's real and caused by man-made emissions of greenhouse gases, especially CO2. Half of Jow Forums is too stupid to understand science, but rather than admit that they convinced themselves it's a hoax and then act smug about those dumb libtards who believe in things like the greenhouse effect

Attached: but muh climate conspiracy.jpg (607x819, 316K)

kek, we've had record-breaking heat since 2000. The only year in the top-10 that hasn't happened since 2000 was 1998

hi shlomo.

climate change is not a "grassroots" movement led by community actists. You'll find rothschild, rockerfellers, soros, central bankers, united nations are all behind the climate change agenda.

>Give us your money and autonomy, goyim
That sums it up, entirely.

>conspiracy with 90% of the world's scientists.

Richard Horton, editor The Lancet says 50% of scientific literature may be untrue

>The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue.
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(15)60696-1/fulltext?rss=yes

Stratospheric SO2 injections would cost under $100 million and would allow CO2 levels to rise as high as 5,000ppm without disaster by increasing albedo. However, no one talks about things like this, because it can't be used by trendy girls to virtue signal on Instagram (like metal straws can), and can't be used to run another kike scam like carbon taxes.

You also have a lot of people shilling the "SCIENCE IS SETTLED" doomsday cult, like this retard . Every 10 years these people say that the world will end in 10 years, and they are the reason that no one gives a shit about climate change. These people treat science like religious zealots treat religion. They get high on their own farts and content themselves in being smarter than everyone else for the sole reason that they shill CNN talking points about carbon credits and eating bugs. (By the way, dipshit, if the science were really settled, it would be called engineering.)

Human contribution to climate change is overstated. You cannot present these cultists with any sort of nuance, such as the fact that the warming factor of CO2 decreases as concentration increases, or that 140 years of temperature data is far too small of a sample size (in comparison to the geologic timescale) to draw reasonable conclusions about the magnitude of human contribution to climate change. They just get angry and start NPCing at you.

global warming happens
global cooling happens
humans affect it only a minor amount

What is their goal?

>kek, we've had record-breaking heat since 2000. The only year in the top-10 that hasn't happened since 2000 was 1998
>Where is your projected mini ice age? Temperatures continue to rise.

It seems that everyone making predictions is wrong...

The thing is, the rise in sea level is at the same steady pace it has been since before the industrial revolution. Ie, the massive CO2 increase has had zero net effect on rising sea levels.
Temperatures have risen at the same rate since 1600, with or without CO2 emissions.

So lets say that humans have a deadly effect. How about we kill the people polluting most? We can begin by nuking China and India, that would cause CO2 emissions globally to go down 40%.

Attached: climate models.jpg (960x864, 173K)

And why should I believe his words?

I'd also like to point out that if rising sea levels were actually an imminent threat, smart money would have already sold their oceanfront properties and resorts. They haven't.

Now go and tell fat american pigs to reduce their daily pound of beef

He's editor of the world's most prestigious scientific journal and he said "much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue."

"muh sicence" cucks BTFO

In Finland they are moving measure stations from cold hill tops down to hotter valleys. So that those are easier to maintain and give more accurate results.

Fighting against global warming have nowadays bigger share in our state budget than military. They say that it is good business. So it seems to be.

Record breaking when the records are altered to fit the dialog.

Attached: NASA-US-1999-2017.gif (500x448, 65K)

Well, white people do.

basic gestalt

>world is warming
>evidence to suggest human impact (seuss effect)
>hard to quantify actual effects it will have
>3rd world shitholes will suffer the most due to shit economy and already living in deserts/squalor
>expect even more brown hordes to flood white nations
>governments are too inept to do anything about, they just want more tax money
>first world nations will continue to infringe on your property, freedoms and conveniences in the name of fighting climate change (eg: vegan, no personal cars, no AC, etc)
>but at the same time will invite more brown people with giant families to their countries

tl:dr it's a political and social shitshow

Attached: askanotherquestion.png (1152x680, 430K)

What's your point?

Probably this: I think there also might be a global carbon credit system, similar to a one world currency.

It's not completely clear what the agenda is yet.

>What is their goal?
If you look at the Paris accord details you will see that India commits to not changing their increase of CO2, same with China. Neither per capita or in total.

Meanwhile the western nations have committed to it making our industry more costly and less competitive.
This is why the third world is cheering it on, it weakens the west. Chinks and Indians love it while they keep being the largest polluters in terms of CO2, feces in the ocean, plastics etc released in the environment.

So all non western nations benefit from this madness.

Over here (in the west) the climate hysteria means more government control (corrupt politicians want this), higher debt levels to finance and support an increasingly inefficient machinery (this makes bankers happy).
The global actors (big capital) will see their investments in the third world grow massively at the expense of the over saturated (and high maintenance) markets in the west.

So the multinational corporations (mostly Chinese or jewish nowadays) want more climate hysteria.
Bankers want more climate hysteria.
Governments want more of it.

But the people and smaller business owners will suffer.

TLDR: It is about money and control by cynical, rootless people or foreign people.

The point is you should gas yourself

nope, not at all. they tried to claim that here a few summers ago, that we had "the hottest day in britain in a century" and then when i googled it there were much hotter days in sequence in the fucking 1980s. you're full of shit like every climatefag.

based & redpilled

Attached: 1437135086902.png (800x750, 20K)

>It's not completely clear what the agenda is yet.
I don't think it is a single agenda, just a common short term interest.

For instance, extreme emission controls on fossil fuel cars ensures that there is no new competition for automotive manufacturers.
The electric car boom blind sided them.

For governments... why would they want a new way to tax people or control behavior? We know that the trends are for less government control and towards reducing taxes in the west, right?

Why would multinational companies want to sabotage the prospects for their western (and thus the only serious) competitors?

There may be a "one world government"-conspiracy behind parts of this, but for now all of these groups have the same short term interests.
The concept of short term interests aligning would also explain the seemingly retarded and contradictory actions the groups take.

It's not actually happening.

It's been over for ten years...
archive.is/KRbGa

First it was 'the ice age is coming!'
archive.is/c5fbf

Then it was 'global warming is going to cook the earth and melt the glaciers!'
magaimg.net/img/8g9s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8ga7.jpg
But this was debunked spectacularly.
magaimg.net/img/8gca.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8haw.jpg
pastebin.com/hv4T1i0N

And now the blowback on the perpetrators
archive.is/bcEwO

Muh arctic ice!
magaimg.net/img/8t2c.gif

But this has been going on for a long time
pastebin.com/vRHneW3V

It was proven that climate scientists doctored results, fabricated data, illegally erased data, prevented other scientists from using the data and verifying their conclusions, and knew that the results they got did not find the earth was warming.
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
pastebin.com/hv4T1i0N

The official U.N. IPCC report was fraudulent too
archive.is/ORhhh

And the statistically fraudulent claim that 97% of scientists agree, was debunked too
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
archive.is/vjShO

The Great Global Warming Swindle - Full Documentary presents it nicely
youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ

Attached: nothappening.jpg (107x125, 5K)

I'm personally fine with Global Warming. Those that will die from it will be non-whites, while Whites will simply move a little further north into the thawed out Canadian and Siberian lands. meanwhile shitskins will be drowning or starving.

>stopping at 2012
2012 was a La Nina year. Predictions aren't meant to be year-to-year, they compare 10-15 year groupings and look at the long-term trend.
Of the five warmest years on record, ALL FIVE OF THEM have occurred since your graph ended in 2012.

Attached: warmest on record.jpg (900x506, 172K)

it's a cult. Their retarded theory (man-mad climate change) has long been debunked as erroneous & fraudulent but it's a good excuse to grab more tax money, so
>"WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!"
retarded message is being spammed non-stop.

Fear mongering to justify taxing people more and pushing people towards eating bugs.

Attached: 1560727242832725.jpg (864x2344, 222K)

Projections also have to rely on uncertain variables. There are more aerosols than predicted, and less methane. Aerosols have a cooling effect while methane is a GHG, so those numbers affect the predictions.

cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions

iceagenow.info/

Hey is this the 80 IQ climate change denialist thread? Haha holy shit are you people mongoloids. Absolute dumbest fucks on the board with the dumbest fucks.

Please, each and every one of you stop floating like the proverbial turds on the top of the gene pool that you are, and flush yourself out with a bullet to the brain.

>zero arguments
>a fucking leaf

Ok super high IQ. Explain to me what giving the government an entity known for misusing funds more of your hard earned money is doing to stop climate change? Tell me why 1st world countires are told they are demons, need to stop eating good food and told they have to give up everything and pay their government more money when they don't even come close to being the top polluters in the world. In fact the rest of the worlds output combined is negligible in comparison to just China, Or just India, Or just just Brazil. But yea keep sending more of your money to uncle Sam. They are surely using it well to help the climate in some immeasurable untraceable way. Efficient use of funds for sure!

record since when? the fukin 1850s? lol
why did the ice age end?

>Of the five warmest years on record, ALL FIVE OF THEM have occurred since your graph ended in 2012.
Based on Nasas own numbers from 1999, the peak in 1998 was the mean temperature in the 1930s.

haha wow you really got us haha damn your insults were so good bro haha I can tell you're really cool and tough lol hey want to be friends and hang out haha lol

Attached: 1535888059596.gif (24x20, 27K)

I thought it was Climate Change?

a hoax

>blah blah blah but why isnt anyone talking about china and india and why isnt money being spent on x y z

Hey, mongo, youre crying about the price of silver on the titanic. Wake the fuck up. India and China are fucked and everyone knows their industrialization was the nail in the coffin. It doesnt fucking matter anymore.

The debate has become completely hysterical and moronic.... One side says if you don't start eating bugs and traveling in a rickshaw then human life will be eradicated in 10 years. On the other hand, idiots say "Ha you see it's snowing outside libtard, climate change is fake"... The truth is that the Earth's climate is always changing and man has had an impact but not one that can be solidly pinned down or that necessarily has some devastating effect on the planet. Much more important issues are conservation of eco systems, forests, and reduction in pollution. The left wing/Communists are simply using it as a fear tactic to grab tyrannical power over the population while the right wing is completely inept in reaching out to people concerned about the environment. It is really a disgusting debate at this point.

Lies on top of lies to grab yet even more money for a select few. The earths climate has been 'chaning' forever, Here are the real issues for anyone who is interested and able to think:
Ocean acidification
Plastics
Population of Humans - this is the real issue at hand. There is only so much water to go around, it is not a future problem, it is a now problem. Untold millions will die before anything is done, but that is the way it goes.

Enjoy getting killed by niggers on the first day shit really starts to hit the fan. Dont forget to tell them that climate change isnt real.

The world has been cooling globally since 2016, actually. Fact.

The Sun and space weather drives these climactic changes. Fact.

You suck dicks and eat shit. Fact.

We have to prepare for the coming wars and famines due to the Grand Super Solar Minimum. The new mini ice age. Fact.

eat shit memeflaggot double nigger. kys.

youtube.com/watch?v=rEWoPzaDmOA

Full infomentary on climate forcing, which the IPCC at UN just announced they will be adding to future models. Future is looking cold, my niggers.

>It doesn't matter anymore
Then why the fuck should I be panicking eating bugs and giving government more money? You're shit at pilpul.

Basically, the dinosaur scientist civilisation on the moon which has guided the evolution of mankind are planning to return home, and have a multifaceted strategy to achieve certain minor terraforming objectives to prepare the way.

Attached: 1551615527374.gif (600x649, 322K)

El Nino and La Nina are weak when they coincide with a solar maximum or a solar minimum. Interesting and hard to pin down. It is the NAO and Pacific oscillation that play a big role with the climate. We are at the bottom of solar cycle 24 this winter and I expect a weak la nina. I should be mild and dry for the winter. First snow should be late. Later than november when looking at historical records.

>flag
>still think that United States of America = The Entire World
1930s was regional warming in the USA, not global warming and no the "peak" (now #10) in 1998 was not as warm GLOBALLY as the GLOBAL mean temperature in the 1930s.
Incidentally, the warmest year in the US was still in the 1930s until recently, I think 2012 finally broke that and then it's been broken again a couple of times since. But that's still irrelevant, we're talking about global warming not US warming.

Do whatever you want; keep eating shit and drooling brown-tinged slobber for all I care. Just do yourself a favour and grow about 30 IQ points and educate yourself.

Youre lucky enough to live in one of the countries that is going to be last to get fucked before we all go extinct. Buy some guns and get ready to protect yourself from the south.

It's hot outside!

If we did everything they want it will only slow things down by 0.1C over 100 years

thanks

Some day they will delete threads like these
Ha no they won't this board sucks

Gates and other do-gooders have been focusing on improving infant mortality in Africa. But without changing cultural norms that value big families, this is leading to a population explosion that will outstrip their food and water supply. Not to mention their horrible waste disposal situation. Millions (billions?) will die, and they will attempt to overflow into our countries as an escape, bringing their habits and diseases with them.

The fuck does that have to do with anything. Again stop trying to use pilpul, you're extremely bad at it. Main point is, Canada,USA,Europe's impact to climate change is negligible and insignificant until China,Brazil,India and Mexico get their shit together nothing we do will make any change to it. Stop buying into fear mongering bullshit so your government can rob you and guilt you into eating bugs.

Ive noticed you submongos are really fixated on what climate change proponents "want from (you)." It really emphasizes the puerility of your thinking.

Except that we are cooling globally since 2016. Also temps lag behind solar forcing because of the oceans acting as giant heat sinks. It is about a 16 year lag if I remember correctly.

Attached: NOAAFakerySeptember2017.gif (648x486, 132K)

>But that's still irrelevant, we're talking about global warming not US warming.
I ask why they are fudging the numbers.
Nasa 1999 says a different thing than Nasa 2019 regarding the same measurements.

I don't consider them or the frauds at IPCC as trustworthy.

Well what is happening there?

>quads
oh no

Attached: 53852498_1695558830589719_4913062254385037312_n.jpg (298x551, 17K)

Data infilling.

>since 2016
kek the last full year was 2018. Climate scientists give zero fucks about 2-year "trends". They look at long-term trends and as stated, the 9 warmest years on record all happened since 2005, and #10 was in 1998.
You people said the same thing in 2012 "Oh look 2012 wasn't as warm that means global warming is over!" Then you got BTFO and we've had the warmest 5 years on record. Learn not to be impulsive and wait for data to actually come in rather than trying to judge long-term trends based on a single year of data.

Haha holy fuck youre stupid. I hope you live in Alberta so I can put you down for target practice when you flee the city and stumble onto my family farm because you were so fixated on commies trying to get you to eat bugs that you didnt prepare. Better yet, save me a bullet and do it yourself, I know for a fact that due to your obvious subnormal intelligence you arent doing shit with your life anyways.

You kids have fun splashing around, Im out.

Attached: 1541333015276.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Imagine being so arrogant you think you can divert the trajectory of Earth’s natural cycles.

Lol K. Way to present no arguments, ad hominem attack with no back up or basis for the attack either. Talking circles while trying to claim victory. Hmmm where have I seen these tactics before?

Quit replying to bait, he will never engage you with an actual argument, because he does not have one.

Greta is ANITFA!!!

Greta is backed by ELITE Millionaires/Billionaires that want to Control us.

It's all a SCAM!!!

Attached: Greta-Jewish-Anitfascist.png (1111x1400, 2.85M)

All of the NOAA data is faked and fraud anyways. They "adjust" it every time, or they just make it up.
wattsupwiththat.com/2019/08/25/how-the-media-help-to-destroy-rational-climate-debate/

wattsupwiththat.com/2019/08/16/july-2019-hottest-july-ever/

They have not though. It is all lies and fraud. We are cooling and entering a grand solar minimum. BTFO alarmist shill.

Soros paid Bot.

Attached: Greta-Anitfascist3.jpg (733x607, 71K)

wattsupwiththat.com/2019/08/02/july-2019-was-not-the-warmest-on-record/

July NOT the warmest.

>Where here
Holy shit Jow Forumstards are absolutely fucking braindead

"Tectonic plates exist therefore this carbon/temperature correlation = causation."
-An Inconvenient Truth

Global warming is a scam and lie. A new religion.

What is really coming is the descent into a grand solar minimum. We are in the bottom of solar cycle 24, likely ending sometime in 2020. Then solar cycle 25 looks to be as weak or slightly weaker than 24. The overall trend is downward all the way until about 2100. Then we start to come up out of this cyclical minimum. The sun's four dynamos will also ALL go out of sync sometime in 2020 or 2021. This should mean even crazier weather events as teh jet streams run to meridional flow, meaning a more north and south movement. You can understand the havoc that this causes, with air masses moving north and south instead of west to east. The crop losses are mounting and will continue heavily into 2020 - 2021. War will ramp up too. China is already moving from mining into agriculture and agribusiness acquisitions.