Any questions?

Any questions?

Attached: EE87UtpX4AE7TXp.jpg (1008x952, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kaliandkalki?lang=en
stopkillerrobots.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage and report slide threads

~200 reply slide thread incoming

inb4 revolutionary war and vietnam war comparisons

Will they be fighting above or below the sea?

Ah yes ridicule as a weapon.
I wonder what wins in a fight a gun or sarcasm.
Really
Makes
You
Think

/THREAD AND SAGE YOU DUMB FAGGOT

Attached: oWREFqN.png (872x886, 220K)

what an absolute cringe post and i am pro-gun

Why are those men wearing gas masks in the water lmao its a liquid???

>5v4
Hah, no.
It'll be more like this.

Attached: 1552669919062.jpg (1008x952, 427K)

I just ate a booger

that post has become nothing more than a meme at this point.

Just to be clear:
These people DID

Attached: 6910612-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 65K)

the army isn't just a tool that will do anything you ask it, the army is a part of the people, and often a pretty redpilled part of the people compared to the average, and the army has close to no power agains't civilians anyway, we have uniforms, they don't, we can't just shoot every civilian

t.soldier

Based rooftop koreans.

Who wins? A 100 million bubbas vs 10000 special forces

>Because there are an equal number of military special forces and SWAT teams as there are armed civilians.

The only way (((they))) dissarm America is through coercion. The truth is that they don't have anywhere near the manning to do the job otherwise. That is why they keep these constant demoralization threads up. The kikes fear armed goyim because they know eventually we are going to have to come for them. Because they can't or won't stop themselves. It goes in all fields.

Attached: my jewish learning - gun.png (846x1005, 277K)

They did already win against those guys in 1700s. Back then they had red coats tho.

So did the Iraqis. So did the Afghans.

Insurgency always wins in the long run. Asymmetrical warfare is one hell of a show. Much like torture, there is a reason it's been happening for thousands of years: it works.

Attached: 51-4uc21xcL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 31K)

Active duty and reserves can NOT be used against the citizens. Only the National Guard can be used against the citizens. Guess who the national guard reports to. Each individual state (and couple territories that have their own services). The Federal government can ONLY call them up with the permission of the states. Guess what? Hillary Clinton only won 17 states, and many of those states are not anti-gun. There's no way in hell anything closely resembling your image would ever happen.

? Those people meet up at the same church and don't like they same Jews and their libcunt goys.

No questions, just an answer.

Attached: CEDC0472-19AA-43B8-BF5F-1CC0AF78814F.jpg (479x271, 16K)

plot twist theyre the same fucking people ngr

Attached: 39834964_535727306883877_3474347325185327104_n.jpg (384x384, 20K)

This war wouldn't be fought on a battlefield, it would be fought using guerrilla hit-and-run tactics to destroy the morale of government troops.
Where would they even sleep for the night? In their armored transports? Nowhere else would be safe, and they would violate the Constitution some more if they demanded to use any private property as a base/house.

This would be comparable to Vietnam in that the government troops will be unable to distinguish who is and isn't a combatant.

Why did you post the same people twice?

>don't forget
>rice farmers
>goat herders

What is 10000-1 Alex?

>Active duty and reserves can NOT be used against the citizens.
Where do you think you are, a country that follows the rule of law? Shit pops off and watch how quick they send them in.

Attached: lefty pol.jpg (960x720, 93K)

>YOU! GO FIGHT YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS!
If North vs. South was "brother against brother" can you even fucking imagine what it would be like if someone in the service from Pennsylvania was sent to that same state to "put down" people who look and think just like him?

Hey dumb fuck. Less than 3% of the population fought against England in the revolutionary war. How do you know soldiers won't defect and fight for the people? Lastly those same soldiers in your have been fighting a small group of insurgents called the Taliban for almost 20 years now. Your just a fucking pussy that will submit and take it in the ass.

18 years in afgan

ameriniggers lost to vietnam so yea its not impossible.

>Hurr durr, let me talk straight out of my ass.
Listen, I know it's hard to fathom... but
>The President of the United States of America orders you to....
does NOT authorize you to break the law (domestic, state or international). "I was ordered to do it" is NOT a defense, no matter who that order comes from -- just ask Lynndie England. The people in the military know this very well - it's beat into their heads in basic training. I know this factually. I happen to be a veteran.

As someone who was actually in the army, this post is so stupid and uninformed. Tanks can stand on a street corner. They're not going to use tanks but IFVs like the Stryker which small arms cannot penetrate. There are also American Humvees which are less heavily armored. The fact that that poster thinks tanks, jets, battleships and drones are all a militiary has shows how little he knows. I mean, battleships don't even exist anymore.

>for flattening and glassing large areas
This is blatantly untrue. IFVs have 25-40mm guns and or a 50 caliber. Same for Humvees. Planes and drones also have precision ammunition no more than a few kilograms of high explosive, just enough to make a big pothole.

>cannot stand on street corners
... Yes they can. Literally all parades do this. It's been done numerous times and shown to be highly effective in crowd dispersal. Czechoslovakia, Tiananmen for example.

>you need boots on the ground to deal with an insurgency
>Middle Eastern insurgents still kicking
Yes, this is a big part of counter insurgency. And yes, many Middle Eastern insurgents still continue. But the US + allies have been successful in taking effective control of areas from insurgents. The insurgency continues but they aren't winning.

>people have guns so the police/army can't do anything
Well the police and army also have guns. They're only outnumbered effectively if their citizens are trained in small arms tactics and organized into regimental groups. A disparate group of individuals fighting against a section is like queuing up one by one.

>guerrilla hit-and-run tactics
Like the average american has the heart for that. The population is so docile and lazy that when the time comes to size your weapons it would be like pudding pie baby

This. Also most soldiers won't pick up weapons to fight their own people.

there are 100 times as many people up top than at the bottom. plus most of the ones at the bottom support the top anyways. if shit pops off the military will quickly side with the armed citizens.

also do explain veittnam and middle east :^)

The first group is willing to die at the hands of the second to oppose tyranny you fool.

>Just to be clear....

Attached: Fat-Pajamas.jpg (800x450, 54K)

The funny thing, even with the Vietnam and Afghanistan references, is that both wars came with fucktons of civilian casualties, mostly stemming from US airstrikes.
Now say the USAF bombs a school bus full of innocents, or that SF team liquidated the wrong house. Imagine how THAT would effect public perception

Attached: Screenshot_3187.png (1021x750, 473K)

Just to be clear.... those people are those people.

Your ROE comes from the government. All your government has to do is classify someone as terrorist for it to be legal. Technically it is legal, terrorists and insurgents always shoot first so any solider shooting back is shooting in defence of other people. The average solider is much too dumb to have any fine political differentiation.

>patriots killing patriots
Makes sense because commies killed commies

Have you seen what ISIS and Donbass soldiers look like? Subhumans with nothing to lose and armed to the teeth are the bulk of every revolution

Vietnam was a huge conventional win, with the South holding most of the territory. The difference is the US cannot pull out of the US.

Care to explain what is wrong with it? We hold such truths self evident in deprogrammed world

Lol plebbitors here don’t know about unconventional warfare

none of what you posted is true

They actually can, and China is going to help make it happen.

Better gear up, US federalist, insurgency in the US is at an all time high.

And you gonna get Yang Gang Banged.

Yeah that's how everyone in this country see's it every time we think of vietnam..

A "huge" win.

Attached: 6098787478.png (267x130, 14K)

In the next war among the people of the United States, the military will sit on the sidelines while the country folk watch TV, and the city revolutionaries slowly starve themselves into acquiescence.

Attached: 1568581517781.png (761x459, 120K)

This is not an argument. You cannot possibly compare "peacetime" complacency with a full-scale civil war scenario, and if you are being serious then you should kys asap.

But still has a moral compass and I’d assume is somewhat patriotic enough to not shoot civilians or at the very least American citizens

>Battleships don't exist anymore
twitter.com/kaliandkalki?lang=en
>The insurgency continues but they aren't winning.
What is the Houthi end game?
> A disparate group of individuals fighting against a section is like queuing up one by one.
But what if the section has Li Huanwu in it?

Attached: 377A.jpg (804x1190, 183K)

You got a point there. I don't know how it is elsewhere, but in germany the military holds literally zero power and can't do anything inside our boarders. But sure, gov could change that. i'll give you that.

When not on patrol the troops would sleep in a base or camp with 24/7 sentries. If they're on the move, in their armored vehicles.

Actually under present American law and most other countries there are very closed courts that allow indefinite detention. With the amount of three letter agency surveillance rammed up the ass of every citizen it would be easy to distinguish. This isn't like Afghanistan where half the place doesn't have internet. The lives and connections of every citizen is being actively tracked.

Modern American military can barely pass 20 push ups at a minimum

I'm unironically 100% sure that even one single state can take down the entire united states military

Attached: bruhh.png (841x487, 1.01M)

Taliban an vietcong were train by Soviet s and were fit unlike boomer larpers
When shit hits the fan use boomers as cannon fauder

>rules are orders
From the mind of a bot.

Attached: 1568777095790.jpg (306x454, 40K)

needs an edit as such
>frame of libshits
>frame of infantry
>frame of gun owners
>these people
>think these people
>wouldnt side with these people

>shows special forces has a representation of population control.

special forces are small groups of unconventional warriors for small attacks. The rest of the military is fat lazy and barracks fags.

The people at the bottom only have about 5 years of experience and can easily be caught up with by guerillas who constantly do hits on feds and military assets working for plutocrats.

>military wouldn’t be divided
>cherry picks some goobers
>imagines other people would be fighting for him bc doesn’t own his own weapons

>millions of people with guns vs 4 people with guns
em that's a yup

Numbers. There's tens of millions of the people on top.

Here's a picture of a Stryker on a road. The US has no battleships in active duty. The Stryker is armored up to 14.5 mm, the Soviet equivalent of the 50 cal anti materiel.

Attached: stryker_7.jpg (470x318, 26K)

Vietnam was in the 60s. They didn't even have a proper way of dealing with malaria.

Anyway, you dumb fucks are dumb. Killer robots are on the way. Your government will literally be able to hunt you down with drones the size of house flies.

stopkillerrobots.org/

Attached: killer9.gif (636x288, 1.81M)

>But the US + allies have been successful in taking effective control of areas from insurgents.

Absolute load of shit. Afghanistan has less than 1/2 of the provinces under gov control.

I said conventional dumbass. As in conventional fighting.

>no gun owners are veterans

1. The people on top are the immediate family and background of the guys on the bottom

2. There are statistically 100+ of the guys on top for every one of the guys on bottom, and that's a conservative estimate

So do it.

Still does not make anything you posted true. Keep larping chink.