Brexit cannot come fast enough

British scum...

Attached: 3D5D26B6-686F-4104-8C20-DE533C8210E9.jpg (798x798, 213K)

>Brexit cannot come fast enough
that's because you need a license to coom in the UK

Bankers fear Brexit, though, especially (((Deutsche))) Bank.

>(((Deutsche))) Bank.
Aren't they going under?

Exactly.

>he fell for it
you wish you retard, you would basically save DB by handing over the financial sector (you know the one thing your shithole stacked GDP with)..
this was a giant scam and you low IQ monglets fell for it, european bankers are rubbing hands like no tomorrow, all you have to do is
>FUCKING
>BREXIT
>FINALLY
can't wait and sad to see they played retards like you that easily

DB is a nothingburger and strawmen for coping britbots

>the men who plundered europe
You can't actually try to tell me the Rothschild's are on trial.

Attached: jew_rothchild.jpg (425x303, 25K)

>DB is a nothingburger
Yeah propping up China's fake ass economy with EU money is nothing.. Okay.

Lel, enjoy your immigrant subsidized retirement genius

>Stupid EU insect bureaucrats
US has the CIA, EU has a big fat globalist fist in her puppet ass.

Attached: preview-17176760-650x341-98-1511419737.jpg (650x341, 84K)

>what is the ECB and why will we miss out once we fucked ourselves with Brexit
did it ever occur to you that there is a reason for
a) the EU not changing a single thing in their deal in three years
b) UK administration doesn't want to make it happen
>what is leverage

Get fucked shills, I've never met a German IRL who likes the EU.

Attached: 9269b649ba932f85c6c6441a5307843751426ecfbd72b5.png (1134x708, 465K)

Abo, I..

too much wishful thinking doesn't make it so

it's because you have never been to germany faggot..truth is we see the flaws of the EU same as you guys, but unlike you we understand what the alternative means

I know man. Wells Faggo should've gone under for their illegal doings but no. They get a fine and move on to their next victim.

Y'all know what bankers is a dog whistle for.

you know what's really funny:
you prepped up bank with tax payer's QE liquidity in hope for DENSE returns once the economy is up and running again..and then Trump slashed taxes by 15% when it was up and running. Can you do the math?

..am a retard? Yeah, I know faggot

I can math the question is: tax payer's QE liquidity. Wtf is are talking about? Care to expand on this for a brainlet such as myself.

CIA is the globalist fist.

>goes outside
>dies
not gonna lie here:
the probability of you getting killed by any of your deadly animal lurking at your front porch is absurd amounts higher than us getting raped by one

>unlike you we understand what the alternative means
You mean this?

Attached: gallery_medium.jpg (600x400, 52K)

ONLY 60 billion euros? LOL Fucking lightweights. The Jew has scammed us for 22 trillion US dollars and counting and we just keep feeding him.

Attached: fuckingkikes.png (240x234, 28K)

Hans really cannot control himself, it's one extreme or the other - both of which are geared towards destroying Europe.

Attached: 74117d81b4cb29dde09f98a42fe6d08d748a28a52c7e9fd2cd39d9db48c97427.png (780x585, 659K)

ok..but you will have to do your own research:
the very idea of QE - quantitiative easing - is that the state (or central banks) steps in during a crash and provide liquidity because no liquidity = no buyers = markets tank hard. People think QE is printing money but it is basically handing out money for illiquid bonds with a long runtime..google it up.
The idea is that during a crisis the state preps up markets with liquidity (basically tax payer's money so to speak) and buffers the recession and when markets are up and running later on the state will rake in by
a) handing back those bonds
b) and most important by corporate tax returns
QE creates a situation in which investors will have to flock to stock markets because there is no other place to make money in markets (see QE and interaction with bonds).
So money flows into stocks, stock prices rise because of all that central bank liquidity.

So QE is kind of like me saying 'Ok user I will lend you money now when you are jobless and you will return it when you have a good paying job and when it won't hurt you'.

So good times arrive and Trump slashed taxes by 15% or something, the biggest corporate tax cut in decades..those 15% were meant for the state so to speak which stepped in and saved capitalism which basically whent bankrupt in 2008.
Now those companies can keep it and even use it for buybacks of their own shares..so they rake in all that liquidity, it's a giant wealth transfer..all while debt is rising even harder and the stock bubble gets further inflated.
It is a very complicated subject and not easy to explain for me in english but people attacking the FED to achieve lower interest rates are nobody else but greedy wall street pressing for more cheap liquidity. It's the same guys that said the markets will crash when Obama raises rates..

the alternative is external superpowers splintering the continent faggot

Animals raping Germans a big problem there, user?

anybody raping is considered an animal over here