How many men would accept a date

if a woman says she is just prepared to meet up for the free food? Is it fraud?

Attached: FBA83084-EE83-4C55-96AA-FE1C805C0C43.jpg (722x722, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bizpacreview.com/2018/03/31/gamma-male-syndrome-why-even-liberal-women-arent-attracted-to-liberal-men-619081
time.com/7197/why-i-cant-date-a-liberal/
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/11/25/women-prefer-masculine-men/
internationalfreepress.com/2019/04/15/beautiful-women-prefer-conservative-men/
dailycaller.com/2014/02/14/rich-liberal-women-prefer-conservative-men/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i make them pay

how fat and poor do you have to be to put up with a social interaction you have no interest just for one meal

>admit
Key word.

This is just woman cope, they went in for a date and dont know why they were attracted to the guy initially, so they lie.

its called barter and trade hans. a cheese burger gets you to 3rd base. hasnt your father given you the talk yet?

Just don't buy her food. O never bought any women anything until they start giving me some love. Met my wife just doing things I like to do. We bought everything separate until we were married

I don't know why that word triggers me. I stopped dating a girl after the third date and she declared herself a foodie.

All you need to do is look at how many men are willing to pay up to people like twitch streamers or belle delphine with no expectation of ever interacting with her, I think men have some kind of hardwired tendency to want to help women, if they can't find a gf they'll just find another girl to fill the hole.

You pay half and half.

I don't offer food to women

most of those dates that are for free food also result in sex.

I KNOW that sometimes I get a call on a Wednesday to see what I'm doing just so I bring over dinner. But I end up spending the night, so, whatever. I can buy some Chinese food so I can get my dick wet.

Its a fair trade

Yeah I remember seeing articles calling Podesta a "foodie" and thinking the same at the time, I don't know why it's vaguely disturbing as a word but there's got to be some reason.

This. Fuck these cunts.

Thats how women function dude, you give em stuff, maybe you get along, then you do sex, then you pay allemony so she can fuck niggers and do crack with your kids. Then you realize she was the devil, and also the devils daddy pays your income.

only an idiot doesn't go dutch

You literally have to give them nothing unless she's a stripper or prostitute. A women that doesn't love you when you are poor won't love you when you are rich.

Me and my wife still split meals / prices. I only buy her nice things for anniversaries

Attached: 1566133902174.jpg (640x536, 84K)

I wonder how many of those inferior men going on dates with them happen to be leftist male feminists who think years of soaking in s o i and groveling at the feet of women has finally paid off in getting a date.

bizpacreview.com/2018/03/31/gamma-male-syndrome-why-even-liberal-women-arent-attracted-to-liberal-men-619081

time.com/7197/why-i-cant-date-a-liberal/

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/11/25/women-prefer-masculine-men/

internationalfreepress.com/2019/04/15/beautiful-women-prefer-conservative-men/

dailycaller.com/2014/02/14/rich-liberal-women-prefer-conservative-men/

Attached: 1535422262850.gif (299x224, 1.98M)

Is this political ?????????????

>pays on first date

your choice to be scammed, dude.

There’s something biologically unattractive about a women with a food obsession

same here (genital herpes)

>admit
>Key word.
Came here to post this.

fucking lmao

>da herps
Based kek, well worth the 11 captchas.

Attached: smug af.gif (172x172, 507K)

To be honest finding out she only came for a free meal and nothing else, I'd just get up and leave her with the check.
Ain't paying for a service that I'm not assured to receive.

>2014: Paying for my meal is a form if patriarchal aggression toward womynkind, shitlord.
>2019:

>time.com/7197/why-i-cant-date-a-liberal/
>I’ve dated guys from a smorgasbord of racial and ethnic backgrounds, but that’s a separate matter.
Do you read this stuff?

A third of “non-prostitutes” admit they prostitute themselves

yeah really this
id rather eat ramen and water than spend an hour, probably longer, with someone socially who i have zero interest in

>Is it fraud?
This guy

>2020-0.75
>still haven't taken the gay pill
You deserve to get fleeced by some disease-ridden thot.

>most

10/10 tattoo

that's why you always go Dutch. wammyn are stronk and indapandint these days

That and I didn't start hearing that word until the hipsters had reached the height of their popularity. I think it's because they were worthless except as kitchen help so they learned a little about fine dining. I doubt truly upper class people would use a toddler sounding word like foodie to describe themselves.

women is one of the critical resource nation/ community needed to survive
discussion on power struggle to control and management said strategic resource is political

It’s ok if she puts out.

I've never been on a date and not fucked.

A third admit to it. I assume the real number is higher considering how often and easily women lie.

Attached: do-you-see-this-piece-of-shit-thats-a-single-21519783.png (500x610, 106K)

You can do things with a female without feeding them.

Pro tip: you can do things with a female that cost nothing.

Advanced course: you can even get them to pay.

That is why you go on coffee dates the first few times. If she is really into you, she won't mind cheap dates. All this "but I am worth a lot more than just a cup of coffee" is a load of bull. Chad fucks for free, so should you. If you have to pay for expensive dinner dates you are doing it wrong or targeting the wrong woman.

this

uhhh isnt that like super awkward? You're in a 1on1 situation with a guy that wants to date you and you have to keep pretending you're interested in whatever he has to say

Backpage was great wasn't it?

>11 captchas

you blind or something bruv?

there's nothing i truthfully enjoy more than taking a pretty young woman to a restaurant and watching her eat

cuck

>*You pay for a half and half.

Same here (AIDS)

Attached: e79.jpg (328x348, 48K)

What?
No it's not fraud if she tells you.
But i probably would pass on the date unless we had already gotten sexual and felt like I could get her home.

If it was just an average chick though, no way.

A third? More like double that.

there's nothing that turns me on more than knowing a woman i don't yet know has gone through the trouble of dressing pretty and arranging her schedule so she can meet me and have dinner with me

also, are most of you naysayers making less than 70K? if so, i pity you all, because you are bound to these earthly concerns, like a man who doesn't have running water or a toilet

Point is a man asked a woman out for a meal and she obliged. Even if she goes just to eat, the man achieved his dinner with the woman. This type of article is aimed at making men feel used and upset. It is completely irrelevant to human bonding and meant to divide. A lot of women do things for men without expectations. Example: girl I had not talked to in a month randomly came by to give me some of her medication she received for "woman pains". She asked for nothing. She knows I hurt and the opioid epidemic has caused people like me to just have to deal with it. I can barely walk because I separated my sacrum from my pelvis, crushed my pelvis, have a fused hip and ankle. She GAVE me 10x5mg percocet out of kindness. It was such a loving gesture. I broke them in half and had a great month with periods of real comfort. I love her.

what if you order a basic sandwich and she orders the steak and lobster?

Oh, I forgot this was Jow Forums for a minute.

I meant. That i only take a bitch out for mcdoubles and ice water after she's surrendered EVERY HOLE!

That just sounds like prostitution but with extra steps

Exactly, she only gets food if I get to stick my dick inside of her.

If she says all she wants is free food and you meet up with her and pay for her food and then get upset that all she wanted was free food - you are a retard

>most of those dates that are for free food do not result in sex.
FTFY

Give us free stuff but also fuck you for being unattractive

Lol that's why you take her to a bar, fuck a restaurant

haha

Attached: 34334.jpg (750x750, 45K)

oh wow, you had to pay for food
you must be a multimillionnaire

It is

These are just fake news articles to push men and women apart

This

I'm a single man in my late 30s. Split bills and have dined and dashed people for saying they don't have a way to pay

Your a faggot if you go anyways after they say all they want is free food

Based

The idea of a 'dinner date' where you take a women out for dinner was pioneered by homosexual men.
>Dinner
>Sex
>Go home

Avoid taking women on these gay dates. Do something nice instead.

>I pay my half and hers

First date with my wife I bought the first round, she bought the second. I was surprised and realised how fucking cucked I was by society for thinking I was going to be buying all the drinks.

Foodies have an empty soul.

The final solution to the thot question is the technological singularity, goyim
Our machine overlords will feed them a balanced diet at the mechanical breeding grounds

Attached: fick_yhivi_27.webm (746x420, 2.99M)

no food until she takes one of your loads

Fuck off with this hedonistic dogshit, kike

They jailed a man for doing this if I remember right.

ugh what a porcine-looking bitch

>Believing anything women say, ever

Is that your sister or mother?

Same deal, women's empowerment man, you think a women can't earn enough to afford the kind of food she wants?

Fucking loads.

Men are thirsty for pussy and even just female company.

Farty, gassy, bloated sex? You aussies really know how to root.

Is tell the bitch she can pick out something on the dollar menu and let her suck my cock.

In this individualistic world, it's their purse after all.

sauce?

baguette poster is high IQ based poster

no but seriously - i wonder how any of the retards on /pol get anywhere near a normal woman; when the first time you meet a woman on a date, there are rigid utilitarian expectations and requirements, and the focus is on who pays for what -- may as well take your male contractor to lunch and bring a lawyer's contract stipulating the exact disbursement of funds down to the condiments and tip

fucking stingy, poor, self-centered socially-repulsive fuckwads on here - i can't understand why someone like this would have trouble with women, attracting women, keeping a woman interested

Attached: but thank god im not a cuck.png (635x473, 222K)

I bet British women are the hardest to please in the world I just imagine the dating scene there insufferable.

truest of all

We used to call them dinner whores.

Your larp is not convincing but it's okay - you can go ahead and coom.

People are lonely, even the ones who aren't are still overly needy to be socializing.

>go on date with girl
>invite her to a nice restaurant
>pay 300€ for both of us
>she never calls back but during the date she was really interested in me
Felt bad man

You can’t buy attraction and attempting too is very cringeworthy.

Same, I mean equal rights and shit right? These vapid slhores can pay for themselves.

interesting banter, tradie; now go back down to the basement and fix the sewer line - i dont have time to chitchat with working class folk