Child Rearing

How do you plan on raising your future degenerates Jow Forums?

For me:
>home schooled, sex-positive, body-positive, heathen-lite, at-home nudist household
>Once they are old enough to have a personal computer it will be upgraded or replaced on on a 2 year rotation; these computers will have full spying software installed so I may watch them through the web camera, listen from the mic, and see what they are typing online; there will be no web filter
>they will be taught system programing, scripting, and basic website programing. Whatever they seem to like most they will be allowed to pursue fully.
>they will be kept, mostly socially isolated from the world. Essentially, we may go on vacations to foreign countries, but they won't really have friends.
>We have actually talked about this, we won't encourage incest but we also won't disallow it, so long as it is not vaginal sex.
>We won't pay for college immediately, but we will actively encourage our children to either enlist and use the GI Bill or attend community college for 2 years before a 4 year school
>if our son(s) are not college inclined, trade school and apprenticeships will be encouraged
>if our daughters are not college inclined, the safer forms of sex work will be encouraged such as camming, "modeling", etc.
>whatever the sexuality of our children, we plan on harping on them about grandchildren; we don't really care if they have kids out of wedlock, or if they are full fucking poly and have 3 wives and 2 husbands each.
>since their rearing will include some social isolation, online web-based matchmaking will be encouraged. It is actually how my wife and I met.

Attached: erika-benard-vicaramelias.jpg (800x764, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeAk0aFrs4Y&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=G82LGotI5ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you never have kids.

Attached: 10063885_original.jpg (1247x884, 382K)

Fpbp. Seriously

Forgot to add that they will be fully vaxxed.

How will you raise your hellspawn better than I?

fpbp,
OP is fucked up, you should be banned from marriage and family

Just kys now and save your unborn children from your disgusting babyraping ass

ebin trole

Attached: bait.jpg (680x461, 27K)

What sucks is I have 2 kids and worry to death that they’ll grow up and be degenerate race mixers.
As one of the only white family left in this area I’m not sure what else I can do.
What also sucks is good parenting requires time. all of which I spend at work to keep the house afloat.

Things could be easier but the wife is obsessed with material goods like every other girl I know.

I’m only making kids to save the white race, Other than that I wouldn’t be stuck in this bullshit.

No one can say I didn’t do everything in my power for us.

Attached: C986B545-9815-49F7-9033-2E70D52F4CFC.jpg (828x934, 676K)

Move to Belarus while you still can, friend.

This, i hope no child passes through what this faggot OP said.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeAk0aFrs4Y&t=1s

How do i "rear" a child??? :^3

I seriously can’t fathom why non-whites would want to reproduce.

But they certainly do. Relentlessly.

Attached: E3353434-E27D-4EA6-9090-34013817F3F5.jpg (474x637, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G82LGotI5ao

It's not that they want to, it's that they can't stop fucking, and children are an unfortunate side effect of promiscuity.

>future
first I need clean hole to deposit my cum

if you were given the choice of having your daughters breed with:

>A black man who is an incredibly intelligent, up and coming astrophysicist
>A white guy who is a semi-successful carpenter with a drinking problem

which do you choose?

I would choose the degenerative white guy. all tho they are not the ideal person. they still have the genetic foundation to become aryans with selective breeding. once our ethno state is reestablished.

Attached: C493B9DB-7139-41ED-904D-AC2C1D4227C1.jpg (474x645, 71K)

There's only one real answer, and it's not the one you think it is.

if i got someone pregnant i'd probably just bounce.

>Strict rules, if it's a girl to be a housewife, if it's a boy either a scientist/tradesman/farmer.
>no internet or television access. Books only lad.
>homeschool
>chores muffucka.
>if they date outside of their race I will honor kill both them and the shitskin.

Degenerates like you deserve to be crucified. You fucked the bitch, it's your kid. Be a man, coward.

what the actual fuck is wrong with op

the only thing you have right about this is homeschooling

literally the only nigger fucking thing

coward

Edgy nigger

> you fucked the bitch its your kid
Not anymore.
Its yours or one of the other guys she's fucking while you're at work.