How do we stop this manlet?

How do we stop this manlet?

Attached: 1489798524075.jpg (544x775, 64K)

You can't. By definition, being alt-right means you have less IQ than most other ideologies. Destiny is a neo-liberal which means he is far more intelligent than anyone that identifies as a Nazi or white nationalist

This. I am a neo nazi who watches booger nick fuentes and even I can admit that we have lower IQ. I just care about traditional values

fuck this anti-communist retard. red scarestiny

Why would we?
We wastes the time of millions of other soi boy faggots while offering them nothing in return, listen to his debates, he never holds a point.
The more leftists and left leaning fags who spend their lives watching this cuck the better.

sup hasan

he is too powerful, many tried already

Attached: ??.png (968x645, 551K)

Lotta memeflags in this slide thread

Attached: 1566169571870.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

>natsoc mongoloid
BASED

You’re the fucking same person using meme flags

>different flags
>same ID

Kys faggot

ew

LOL
Fucking retard
Your next line is
"I-I knew there were I.D's! I was just PRETENDING to be retarded!"

kek

Stop him from what? Embarrassing himself?

Attached: 1556010983272.jpg (589x641, 54K)

Fucking meme flags

How do we stop you from asking questions? Every fucking time
???????????????????????????? ??????

>ID

Attached: 1543243211787.png (319x317, 255K)

you tried mossad

Why should we want to?
He's a beta manlet mincy faggot with a lisp.
As a leftist exemplar, he's perfect.

Wuts a ID?

Attached: You.png (900x1070, 131K)

Based
Accelerate this shit

Lmao just kill him with one punch.

>same id
>different flags
lurk moar

Attached: 6186DC77-BFD6-4A3B-9474-AFE0901190C5.jpg (443x455, 34K)

>Caring about E-celes
Not gonna make it

Attached: E01BB909947E4BC1AC40C535973E1D52.jpg (1343x1317, 1.04M)

he's falling into obscurity while jontron became more popular than ever. Just leave it to the natural course of time

ignore him, hes an online neoliberal. Nothing even slightly relevant to real political organization

I still remember how sargon fucked him in the ass. "Slavery was a net gain to society"

Attached: 32453.jpg (225x225, 12K)

This man is completely irrelevant
see

I can't wait for the classic "I was only pretending to be retarded" line. Turn off the meme flags faggot.

America is going to be BROWN and theres nothing you can do about it. LMAO

I remember when no-bullshit exposed his incest-based values

Attached: 613KWVxxFJL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 24K)

Attached: 1551182768828.jpg (563x843, 229K)

>You can't. By definition, being alt-right means you have less IQ than most other ideologies. Destiny is a neo-liberal which means he is far more intelligent than anyone that identifies as a Nazi or white nationalist
Good bait. Very good bait.

Attached: 1564805886337.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

By letting him continue to make "content"

he ''exposed'' the questions he asked regarding the morality of certain situations lol, no one was really able to give him an answer, much less the most retarded alt-right youtuber to ever disgrace the platform

>implying he said anything wrong

alt righters are dumb as dogshit

>watching no bullshit
you are an actual meme

oh no no no no no

Attached: kekd.png (1267x1600, 796K)

>Anonymous (ID: BCOpX4z6)
>Anonymous (ID: BCOpX4z6)
I hope this is bait meant to get the thread going

day of the rope will come sooner than you think

Attached: 1539624831162.png (420x420, 12K)

who?

Destiny is a cuck faggot.
Also he's short

Stop him from what? Being an obnoxious fool? Why would we want to stop him?

He makes good points, so it's time to ask honest questions.

Literally who

As an E-celeb., he makes fucking terrible terrible hops in logic and assumption, but he makes good points. He's shredable, but one of the good ones.

Stop him from what? Making an ass of himself? That is literally impossible.

His whole debate strategy is using hypothetical situations to demonstrate something. It's an effective debate strategy and shows that something is likely to be true but isn't conclusively proven true. If you aren't able to think through why he is wrong then you should not be involved in politics or really much of anything that requires much thought.

But he literally WAS pretending, you fucking retard.
Shit like this isntantly kills every thread.

Attached: 1493212555163.jpg (219x230, 7K)

>Reddit desperately trying to shill their manlet again

What, is the (((ADL))) giving him more money now that ContraPoints got cancelled by the gay mafia?

We're smarter than both neoliberals and neocons, you have to admit. Us nationalists and you (((Marxists))) both acknowledge that Zionism exists. You're just triggered by our pro-white stances.

Imagine having such low IQ you don't know what an ID is.

Attached: 1568655666800m.jpg (820x1024, 143K)

>(((memeflags))) still shilling this literal who
>in 2019
(((They))) are laughably low on material

We're triggered by your anti-materialist, anti-scientific nonsense. Rather than attempting to improve society and the inherent contradictions of capitalism, nazis spend all day whining and railing against the (((people))) who benefit from all the inequality and capitalist problems.

>Rather than attempting to improve society
white societies are doing just fine
feel free to conduct communism in other shitholes that need it

good try glownigger, but changing your flag doesnt change your id

Based bait

Kek is this true? lol lefty shills keep eating themselves. It’s like that gamer gate bitch that just murdered some commie goomer

>communist triggered by a non materialist stand
Glad you are finally starting to admit that you and capitalists have much in common.

Also
>using echoes
>isnt aware that over 70 percent of USSR brass were kikes
Lmao, commie memeflags are worse than redditors at this point

Do you believe everything the nazi propaganda ministry said?

Attached: 1562513321898.jpg (1515x5000, 1.82M)

Honestly I don’t even know why commies come here. They’re either establishing themselves as actual Jews or as mind controlled golem//it makes no sense at all

Send in Dr. David Duke.

Attached: bandstand.jpg (420x236, 32K)

But haulting shitskin immigration and removing Jews from power is an objective benefit to white proles.

You're under the impression that the billions of shitskins on Earth somehow agree with "scientific Marxism" and aren't just taking advantage of white cucks in order to install their own ethnocentric power base in white countries. White leftists are about 5% of Earth's population at most (whites being about 11% total). What makes you think you can convince billions of niggers to not be tribal?

Attached: soyboy Wojak meets based niggers.png (1200x800, 325K)

They're coming here more often because double-chin is down.

>But haulting shitskin immigration and removing Jews from power is an objective benefit to white proles.

the reason immigration happens is because of neo-colonialism and american imperialism. of course when you keep displacing people and destabilizing reagions america ends up taking some of them in.

Im happy I dont know who this is.

Go back

>the reason immigration happens is because of neo-colonialism and american imperialism.

Most white nationalists oppose foreign entanglements, especially wars for Israel.

Also, your statement is a strawman, because the borders wouldn't be open if not for neoliberals and leftists demanding it.

Also, the whole "whites be oppressin'" meme is pretty fragile. Without UN gibs (paid by white taxes) a lot of nigger shitholes would starve.

First we dox then we taunt and find more dirt on em. HEY SOPHIA. I know you are Catholic so look at this in the vineyard symbol for pedos on EWTN.

Attached: PEDOPHILES.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

it took you 4 minutes and 2 seconds to post your second post, did you gave up while trying to switch vpn? kek

Attached: 1534024665493.jpg (480x720, 41K)

He literally makes fallacious arguments and then proclaims himself the victor regardless of the outcome, while his pissant followers lap up anything he says. I'd love to debate him. Will only do it live though so I can smack him around if he starts getting too uppity.

is this the pedophile who was filming kids in the streets?

You don't believe Putin?

Attached: Putin on communist Jewish Bolsheviks in Russia.jpg (309x751, 100K)

The far left is already stopping him

pic related. go to ridiculously disproportionate, HWNDU-style lengths to gnome him again and again until he cracks

Attached: noggin.png (220x318, 58K)

you're going to sound retarded just like every other right wing dipshit that challenges him to a debate

Daily reminder that Spencer is afraid to debate Destiny

didn't his relevancy kind of die out with the internet blood sports craze? Other than this thread I haven't heard anything about in him in over six months.

He doesn't matter.

I am kind of amazed JonTron wasn't crucified for his comments. Is the quality of his content good enough to keep him relevant in spite of people trying to signal against "muh raycisums"?

>
Its rly funny how 2 groups fight over apes with high school who are relevant to their audiences with average IQ of 95. All e-celebs are rejects with high school as their peak education, if you go to average campus and talk to average student he gives you more enlightened opinions and more meaninfull discusion that any twitch streamer with huge undeserved ego. Destiny is perfect example of retard who was cleaning chewgums from carpets in LA and now apes take his opinions at face value when in reality he is just your average idiot who was bad at math.

I remember him being on JLP, that was very amusing.

Attached: 1563284819230.png (275x314, 42K)

He's doing more to fight communism than any of you retards

keep these posts in mind when browsing in the future

Attached: brainlet.jpg (543x443, 23K)

>The holocaust didn't happen
Lol how can you say that, Nazis were notorious at keeping records, it's one of the best documented genocides in history!

>The Bolsheviks were Jewish
LOL why would you believe anything a Nazi says.

This is your brain on neoliberalism.

How is corporatism anything like neoliberal capitalism?

Destiny is a fucking retard

Neoliberals literally setup NGOs to import them, they're not coming here under their own agency, capitalists are bringing them in in order to destroy worker solidarity in western countries.

How can you be this oblivious to this shit?

I didn't realize he is anti-communist. I guess he's not a total garbage human then

definitely low IQ
Go back to the JIDF.

He lost his mind a few weeks ago and started accusing everyone on the left of being Stalinists or enabling stalinism.

Haha you lapping faggot. kys

Nothing a memeflaggot says means anything.

Kek, nice "accidental" samefagging, many (you)s guaranteed

Attached: White?.png (2444x1292, 3.78M)

Who