I just went back from a 3 day work trip to Belarus and oh my was I wrong about eastern Europe

I just went back from a 3 day work trip to Belarus and oh my was I wrong about eastern Europe.

The food is delicious cheap and high quality. The city is modern and safe, Minsk at least.
I met the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life working as bank tellers, cashiers and whatnot and actual 8/10 women were openly flirting with me!!!

Everybody is friendly and most of all people still talk to eachother and they actually want to have a conversation even if their English is not so good.

I took the slavpill

I curse the day I ever heard about kike dis-info about Slavs and them being uneducated and rude.

In the end I left Belarus so happy and lighthearted that I gave a 100 dollar bill to a babushka selling flowers on my way to the airport. I'll never forget how awesome slavic people truly are.

Attached: 1565281515985.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IukzcF9exZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ye thats y all the slavs here r absolute subhumams, u took the low iq pill

Can confirm about the people. I work with a Belarusian software bro.

Professional, smart, good English and does the correct thing when confronted with a gap in the specifications.

Poos can suck it. Never going back to Indian devs.

My ancestors lived in what is now Belarus? What are my options for moving there?

They are way better behaved than Italians fren. I went to Rome and you fags are dirty as fuck and there's trash everywhere.

This made me hate politics even more user you have no idea...

I have no idea about their laws but from what I gathered it's not that hard to move there if you buy property or open a business. I wouldn't recommend living there if you don't know how to speak Russian at the very least.

>flag
>100 dollar bill
Nice larp for a jungle monkey. Thanks for the laughs.

Attached: 1557570357204.jpg (275x278, 49K)

I live in a shithole of a nation where the average IQ is 85 it's not hard to make money if you have 2 neurons to rub together.

I'm a compliance lawyer and I make about 300k USD. You can believe whatever you want though it's not like I give a shit.

Theres no comparison

If u think east europe is some happy or developed place check this

Attached: suicides-europe (2).jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

Attached: +_5aa986ab04afe8f4d888753399beacbd.jpg (800x429, 164K)

ofc they are poor and suffer from brain drain just like my country. But there's way more to life than material wealth and I would rather be middle class in Minsk than a millionaire in Paris or London

Belarus should join intermarium, with Poland, Ukraine and Lithuania.Neither Russian or UE puppet.
youtube.com/watch?v=IukzcF9exZ8

Yes theres more in life than wealth, thats why south italy and greece are so happy, east europe doesnt have this "more"

Fucking nigger don't even think about coming back reeee

I have German citizenship (aka 2nd generation fullblooded german) I'm blonde and have green eyes... prob why I was so happy in Belarus is that I never saw a single nigger.

You have no fucking idea how liberating that is

Attached: 1568338854198.jpg (1205x890, 209K)

Never went to Greece... I actually want to visit Mount Athos or maybe rent a boat and sail a bit there but I don't really enjoy sunny weather that much

Athen is one ugly city

Not athens, mount athos it's a mountain and a religous site.

Attached: mt athos.jpg (624x351, 38K)

I wanna go there to meet this russian girl? how did you get the by plane?

Stay in your nonwhite containment area you fucking asshole

>flag

Attached: kek.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Because God never intended us to live in melting pots.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

I once argued this point with a couple of friends over the story of the tower of babel.

The NWO is filled with satanists and if they shill for a unified language and a mongrelized people it’s because it’s evil and destructive.

Glad we reached the same conclusion.

The true disinfo is to merge all Slavs together and thinking Russia = Belarus

I haven't been to Belarus but to other parts of eastern Europe and felt the same way as you do.
I was astonished to go outside and not see any brown people or obesity.
When I returned to America I hated jews even more

>most beautiful girls i have ever-
>brazil

you've been living in an ape house your entire life, and just found out what real human females look like

:) funny how even a brazilian got the same idea about italians as us: dirty, uncivilized, loud, obnoxious bunch of gypsies.

And now you are back in failed state monkey land.

The average brazilian is way worse I can only see it bc I don’t have mutt blood.

I’m OP I’m phonefagging.

no need to rub it in my face :(

go to any big city in any big country and you gonna see homeless people, sure slav lands have their own degenerates, but honestly theres less of them than western countries