Rambo leaves leftist buttblasted

>One of Hollywood’s favorite practices is to demonize Mexico (and Latin America in general) as a grotesquely lawless setting where hope has no place. This, in turn, dehumanizes anyone who lives there or comes from there.
salon.com/2019/09/20/the-maga-fever-dream-of-rambo-last-blood/

Attached: last blood.png (720x899, 566K)

What about time when Rambo helped Al Quida in Pakistan?

based Stallone

Moussa: You do not look like men Griggs sent before. You not look like you are with military.
John Rambo: I'm not.
Moussa: What you are? Mercenary?
John Rambo: No.
Moussa: You're not with military, not mercenary - what you are? Lost tourist?
John Rambo: I'm no tourist.

Zaysen: [over the chopper's radio] Drop the weapons! Now! You have no chance of escape! Come forward! I wish to take you back alive! This is your last warning! The choice is yours!
Colonel Trautman: What do you say, John?
Rambo: Fuck 'em!
[Shoots at one of the Soviet trucks with his grenade launcher]

Stallone has raped countless children like the rest of those in Hollywood

Colonel Trautman: You expect sympathy? You started this damn war! Now you'll have to deal with it!
Zaysen: And we will. It is just a matter of time before we achieve a complete victory.
Colonel Trautman: Yeah, well, there won't be a victory! Every day, your war machines lose ground to a bunch of POORLY-armed, POORLY-equipped freedom fighters! The fact is that you underestimated your competition. If you'd studied your history, you'd know that these people have never given up to anyone. They'd rather DIE, than be slaves to an invading army. You can't defeat a people like that. We tried! We already had our Vietnam! Now you're gonna have yours!
-- Colonel Trautman

Ouchie ouchie

Diversity is devouring my gonads!

Attached: 1568521268856.webm (360x640, 2.16M)

Jesus fucking christ. I've seen a lot of things but this is brutal as fuck. I think it's time to get my permit for a handgun.

The victim is a rapist who some gang is executing. So he probably did something pretty crazy in the first place.

ive never heard his name associated w anything. stallone is a goy from outside los angeles who hit it ridiculously big when he was was young - he lived in poverty to keep control of his dream and took maximum advantage of his opportunities.

Rambo is an great movie!! us vets from nam got shat on by hippies and other left wing rats!! They will soon learn the truth....

-"Your world as you knew it is gone. How far would you go to bring it back? Bush created a war, but only we knew the truth." -Qanon

In my country laws are very loose and the justice department is a joke. But I would rather die then let the fucking law and order detoriate to this low point. Just beat him to death or something, but for the love of God not this.

>old town road plays in the trailer

You're still making Jews rich as fuck by watching this trash, you know.

They like useless cruelty.

Yeah, that one really messed with me, too. I think it's because I can see that becoming normal in my country in a decade or two.

Don’t be a rapist then dummy.

How many false accusations have their been? A women gives consent but then accuses you of raping her to fuck you over. The mob doesn't ask question dickhead, the law does.

Leave the thread nigger

>movie critics

Attached: MV5BMTk4ODM5Mzg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDk2OTI1MDE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 8K)

Has hot wife and 3-4 hot daughters. Grew up poor. Got distinctive look from facial paralysis.
>Doubt

They said he's a rapist. Who knows what he actually did, if anything. It's not like Mexican gangs have very high standards of evidence. There's a reason we don't put people in prison just because a roastie cries rape.

And this level of punishment is not exactly proportionate to the crime.

Look at the credits on Wikipedia. Director and co-writer.

Just don’t be rapists then, dummies.

So movie industry spent the last 20 years moving towards gritty realism. Now they realize they don’t want reality and want to go back to fantasy?