Gang stalking / Satanic stalking / SCHIZO GENERAL

PART 1
>

main posts

i just got a monster energy ill post any proofs you guys want and go further into detail and explain everything even more. Will try to reply to every post that isnt glowers.

Attached: IMG_20190921_074335.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayconcerned.net
targetedjustice.com
targetedevidence.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What exactly is a glow nigger?

Maybe I missed it but what exactly is the motivation for fucking with you.I mean I assume you're not wealthy or influential and it seems as if they're expending a great deal of resources to fuck with you, why don't they use to resources to shut up more influential white nationalists?

newfig its chantalk for CIA

The ones that glow bright. You can just tell when you read a post by one. It has a certain light to it,

based newfag

No idea. These retards make up new words everyday to sound unique and edgy.

Time to trigger the long nose tribe and its pawns:

everydayconcerned.net

targetedjustice.com

targetedevidence.com

Link to the worldstar video of you fighting a nigger or this is a LARP

Youre the newfag. Reddit cancer go back to thedonald

you best get a folder for this

Attached: 1560791827878.gif (400x200, 1.81M)

Glow in the dark niggers are tools of satan.

All earthly governments are of satan and always were.

>neighbourhood
Post timestamp with American money to prove you aren't eurofag

Attached: mr.-cool-ice-tattoo.jpg (480x659, 83K)

It's nice how you can show that light to other people, so that they may come to see it for themselves, isn't it?

Well the girls suicide was not planned by them. After that is when things really seem to ramp up . She was supposed to destroy me not herself. So im sure that pissed them of heavily and led to things gettting ramped up.

>imagine the smell

Attached: hairy pits.png (265x294, 123K)

OP looks like a skinhead and he wonders why people treat him like shit in Mutterica.

>can't write no 2
>Jow Forums in capitals

I mean don't get me wrong I don't doubt the gov would target awakened whites, but I just haven't heard about a lot of cases of white nationalists in irl groups being harassed like this. Do you think its unreported? And that people who join KKK spinoffs get harassed in a similar manner?

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 54K)

Doxx the town full of satanists, pussy.

Bullshit. She failed her mission and they got rid of her. POST PROOF OF BEING AMERICAN. Show us some american money with time stamp.

Maybe so but he has described extensive and longterm gangstalking of a specifically satanic nature, which isn't very common at all.

I have a glow living with me for my aether research.

Attached: C95E7BE9-9C6F-419F-A741-C85B8F9B5092.jpg (780x777, 161K)

There's only 12 months in a year stupid burger

Attached: 3caf8ebff6588c9f3e2c256fb616519b9330c1fe5aaa72e3e625081ef7f08014.jpg (571x618, 49K)

If the ss tatts are real he will have a problem if he ever end up in hospital cos hardly any doctors are white these days

Attached: UtiyHRf.jpg (574x702, 66K)

Insulting someone over date writing conventions instead of substance marks you as a fool.

From reading these posts. This is a Glow Nigger?

Attached: 2BCfkBKbeaWmPixwJhSVFmyRxVgF1MTX51kXgBKey9zXzBDBKTaM5g.jpg (640x640, 78K)

What did you do to earn your cracker bolts?

> Degenerate tattoos
> Physically out of shape
> Shaved head
> Goatee
> Joining LARPing groups IRL

user, you need to get your act together. You are everything that's wrong with the movement. Seriously, since you are aware of what's happening, how many white children do you have? Since we obviously know we are being genocided by (((them))), white children is the absolute first thing we should be having.

Second, aesthetics. Hitler understood the importance of aesthetics. Why do you think he emphasized the importance of attractiveness so much? To make it appealing to as many normies as possible. Don't underestimate the importance of this.

Third, physical fitness. Nazism was centered around improving ones fitness. Being fit will not only improve your healthy, but your confidence and the way people view you (optics.) Don't just naively brush it off either.

Fourthly, shave off that terrible goatee already. Hitlers stash is his stash alone. Only he can pull it off and you certainly aren't him. Also, speaking of looks, begin dressing like a respectable man. Put away all that other nonsense and dress in a business/business casual way to appeal to as many normies as possible.

Fifthly, build a career, a family, and a home.

We need to make sure our message reaches as many normies as possible. That's how it will spread. Not by joining obvious fed operations or LARPing as some skinhead in some gang.

Quit doing damage to our cause by being everything (((they))) want our movement to be.

> Skinhead
> Sloppy (punk clothing)
> Tattoo'd up
> Autistic-ally Roman Saluting
> Joining cringe LARPing groups IRL
> Etc.

It isn't political most times, it's human trafficking and experimentation.

Attached: 1527824134107.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

I dont have them all saved or something . Some are on peoples facebooks and insta and i only found out cause a random dude on street was like "wtf your the dude in that video" and i was like wtf then he shows me , i see myself being recorded and i was in pure shock.

ok
i think i might of been on to something . We were trying to start a band and make a new genre of ROCK AGAINST COMMUNISM type music but a more hip hop version of it for modern times. Maybe that idea would of been a hit? Maybe they didnt like my many other ideas? im not sure
I would bet my left leg every group right wing in any way has these people sabotageing everyones private and social lives in one way or another of course in diffrent levels of it . some way higher then others depending on there threat to the system.

i have not read about this anywhere before and i tried to research it a bit and ended up on some really strange websites that seemed to made by bots or something it was so bad it didnt even look like a human wrote it

Attached: IMG_20190921_080301.jpg (1280x720, 365K)