You madmen actually did it!

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-085121_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_FeiIs4hN14
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>offensive
wow what an Islamophobic thing to say

Attached: 1568908940330.jpg (413x415, 60K)

based and saved

this lol, the program is malfunctioning

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_FeiIs4hN14

Attached: FD507E41-C171-4256-8D6E-41408F6E5ADC.jpg (2480x3508, 473K)

Lmao

kek

I always thought that posting Hitler pics will make them rage the most
who could have known that a white paper with some letters on it is way more effective

Attached: 1545767966120.jpg (720x576, 39K)

Hope that faggot didnt use his home printer...

>Causing confusion AND outrage
>People we talked to say, 'they don't even know what it means'
>Jim Leary: Concerned about signs
>Similar to posting a photo of your missing cat
>Antifa Davison: I assume it's negative

Oh Pol.... Promise me you'll never change. Beautiful.

Attached: nobody.png (721x484, 293K)

you can see them really struggling to think

you are right!! this is an important info!
printers print yellow dots on your paper that can identify you

Work around: buy a used printer from a private person or use a public printer. Pay in cash

mutts getting this level of confused

America is an error

Don't change the text idiot!

The key is that the poster doesn't mention any aspect of what islam thinks about women.

It's in the video. They said it's not illegal because it isn't offensive speech.
>Like posting a photo of you missing cat

they're only saying that in case a muslim posted the flyers
when they find out it's a white kid from pol he's going to jail

send these to that wop bitch, Ariana Grande

>It's in the video. They said it's not illegal because it isn't offensive speech.
>>Like posting a photo of you missing cat
its not illegal IN Burgerland
as far as I know your country arrests reporter for filming on a public street
NZ jails you for downloading a video

There's nothing illegal about printing these posters, faggot. Well, maybe in your sand nigger county, lmao.
You aren't supposed to put stuff on street signs but that's a non criminal violation. Those dots were only ever used against counterfeiters with high end printers and it's doubtful that there is any way to link your shit printer to you no matter how you bought it.

It's shitposters and counter ops always trying to change the message because they know the original is effective. Same thing for iotbw.

Lmfao. Good job. Guys

Attached: 20190921_083952.jpg (4032x1960, 2.34M)

Just wear brown face and dress up like Aladdin when you stick the flyers up. It's 2019, this is acceptable behavior now.

Attached: Islamwomen.jpg (500x938, 74K)

Attached: glowfag.jpg (327x346, 62K)

Get a load of this kike right here...

Notice how they almost EXCLUSIVELY talk to women about it, and the one man they talk to keeps a far more balanced opinion than IT BAD, COZ IT BAD

Notice how the newcaster and the other women are utterly confused by it and emotionally motivated, and lacking any and all critical thinking

Attached: 1484416526122.jpg (255x217, 12K)

hell yeah, libtards owned with posters
white genocide is officially #cancelled

Attached: file.png (1155x771, 1.33M)

>what happened
tech body approved. It isn't hateful. It wakes people up and makes them think so the tech body (ghost in the machine) is going to blow it up.

Attached: tech_body_approved.gif (421x498, 317K)

Are you this retarded? Your sign fucks up the entire point of the exercise.

After years of being retarded you made something nice again Jow Forums. Proud of you. Same principles as IOTBW. Simple text no alterations

This. Good job faggots.

Attached: PewDiePie.png (411x394, 134K)

don't give idiots (you)s they try to be edgy to get attention.
Remember: Never change to plan and use the original format

yeah these little exercises are fucking retarded
>woooow we are waking up the normies!
yet nothing changes, illegals still flood in, any dissidence gets quashed, whites still being attacked from every angle

They're not genuinely confused. They know exactly what it means.

Do like serial killers used to do; print it where ever you like then photocopy it a few times over on public copiers. This was used to disguise typewriter characteristics but will work fine for printer dots.

It's not strictly illegal to print and post these but use good OPSEC when copying; pay cash, cover face and hair, leave phone at home, wear gloves and don't let DNA like hair get on the sticking agent etc.

Better yet put a picture of a cat above the lettering so people come and investigate

>T-they print yellow dots to I'd you goy! Don't try to print anything!
>It's like a fingerprint goy, just keep posting on Jow Forums instead, it's meaningless to do anything in the real world, haha you are also a schizo conspiracy theorist for not liking the great freedom we have!
Even, EVEN if you are right, just fucking only keep the black cartridge and remove the colour one.
>B-but they will track you goyim, don't even move outside of your house, just keep posting based memes on the Chans!
You are a pathetic person, Jesus Christ. Grow up and become a man and not a whimpy little girl. People like you disgust me to my core

Attached: 1535442082595.png (994x1042, 304K)

Lekker pik

>he's so brave he put a message about something anonymously on an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper

I never said that you shouldn't do this.
but especially in countries like the uk you should get a printer that is not trackable

Attached: implying.gif (400x225, 2.99M)

>notice how women are women
We're truly lucky to have your insight on the board user. Keep up the good posting

Real Chads use ribbon fax machines or laser printers.

Attached: 1568067769913.jpg (1014x989, 154K)

Attached: 1540500178108.png (570x306, 136K)

>your
>memeflaggot
>1 post by this ID
go dilate ya dummy

wtf why are there so many Australians in Winchester?

it's the same bitch, they just interviewed her multiple times

Attached: 4FBEC4F2-44B4-4ACF-BB0A-F45C5BA9FEFE.jpg (221x298, 12K)

Attached: C4E5A353-10A7-479B-B16D-95744148EC36.png (536x652, 19K)

Attached: BDA0CE29-3488-443D-87D9-0BE848272C53.jpg (3354x2237, 316K)

he is right and you are a nigger.
everyone knows what the original message means even tho normalfags play dumb because they are afraid of getting called an islamophobe.

>islam is right about women
>either outrage or complete silence
>outrage
>that means islam says bad things about women
>that says islam is bad and muslims should be welcomed into our countries
>either they turn islam gay or they turn against islam
the absolute madlad

>i took it to the police department
what self-satisfaction. truly the gravest of sins

Holy fuck, this is genius trolling. I congratulate whoever came up with this.

I guarantee your cowardly ass won’t put up a single one of the original IIRAW signs, or a IIWAW one, so shut the fuck up about an “exercise” that you won’t participate in. S to spit on you, hypocrite.

Attached: 2753AC54-C5E7-4948-B50E-E17A56C40EB2.jpg (1080x1439, 398K)

Attached: 61uD7FOGOQL._SX425_.jpg (425x283, 24K)

we live in a simulation. if we break it we become free. stop crying about nothing faggot

I thought “It’s OK To Be White” was a brilliant psyop, but this takes it to a whole other level. Completely exposes shitlib cognitive dissonance.

Attached: GXWdZ4YVn.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Why is everyone so fucking retarded what is controversal about it. It was always like this. They did not know? Why is America like this?

Attached: 1562636636308.jpg (240x240, 7K)

>leftists fails to comprehend doing something for reasons other than their own personal perceived vanity
I can't even imagine being so vain.

Turn yourself in right now!

It's controversial because it's not political correct. Leftards suffer from cognitive dissonance and exposing them to reality breaks their conditioning. They are literally NPCs.

>I assume sign is bad
>Why?
>:(

Attached: 1541173339774.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Need to get a Twitter hashtag going and it posted in other countries

I didn't think you faggots could top It's ok to be white, but then you go and do something like this.
Never change

Other than flossing on libs and giving the media something to farm clicks from, what does this accomplish? Do you believe people will change their minds about anything with these fliers ?

Attached: 1553674796263.png (434x521, 43K)

No no no. Ignore any and all inflammation and alteration. The idea is to cause outrage through thought and absurdity

>Why is I controversial.
If Islam is right about women, we must accept that women be subservient to men.
If Islam isn't right about women then we must reject at least parts of the beliefs of Islam.

Position one is unacceptable to modern feminists. Position two is unacceptable to Muslims. This should force the two to clash.

In theory. In practice, position two loses. Muslims have to accept a softening of the stances when living in the west as they already do and this campaign achieves nothing.

It starts a debate?

based irl funposter

While avowed leftists will just double down on their fucktarded ideology, this kind of stuff can absolutely redpill people in the middle.

Never forget the impact that trolling and memes had in helping get Trump elected.

haha, yes!

>use a public printer. Pay in cash
while you wear a ski mask or cover your face from security cameras

melt your fingertips too so they cant lift prints

It starts somewhere.

Attached: 7s-John-14-6.png (1816x1750, 446K)

not like printers are basically given away at thrift stores and places like craigslist because the ink costs more than the printer itself...

I'd go with a laser printer anyway. or an old dot matrix.

>that surreptitious flash of a woman under the regime that is right about women

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 Islam Is Right About Women Posters Spark Outrage Confusion - YouTube.png (1280x720, 476K)

SEGMENTATION FAULT

Paradoxically her opinion was the most reasonable.

Hallo! I am a journalist writing a story about this incident. Am I allowed to use some of the comments for my story? Thanks.

shlomo right on time trying to derail

muslim here, i'm offended.

Fuck off Vice.

>Anita Davison
>Conversation starter
>"I'm all for free speech"
>SHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWNSHUTITDOWN
Top fucking Kek!

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-092214.png (1280x720, 523K)

You usually have to sign into something at some point to use a public printer. Don’t fuck yourself

This

Debate what exactly? People who say Islam good and women powerful at the same time won't engage or change their minds because of a debate

Just in case anyone wants to do some real life shitposting.

Attached: islam-is-right-2(1).png (2550x3300, 55K)

It forces retards who don't know anything to learn that agreeing with Islam makes people go nuts while also going against Islam makes people go nuts. They'll figure out why as a result and to do so, they have to learn about Islam. Anybody who knows anything about Islam does not like Islam.

yes! yes please!

Would you like a little more tea?

Attached: mad.jpg (400x290, 32K)

Jow Forums makes single foray into the wild.
Everyone applauds.
Well done guys you really showed them.

please include my picture in your article you larping cunt

Attached: iq over time.png (618x853, 341K)

Fuck off

Attached: 1568362359280.gif (800x600, 650K)

400D chess

Attached: a46.jpg (600x597, 22K)

There is no way out of this. Because it is truth. Islam is a right wing ideology and the mainstream and even the leftists are defending it. And the right is defending these values. It's fucking perfect, because it clears up everything.

>sign literally says "Islam is right"
>Everyone thinks it's offensive to Islam

Not all.

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots