>Yemen Sep 4
imgur.com/a/VdZSkmn
>Afghanistan Sep 4
imgur.com/a/hRGebuw
>Libya Sep 3
imgur.com/a/tvPBpEX

Devs Sep 20
>Israeli reconnaissance planes overflew the Naqoura area in southern Lebanon
>Lebanese Minister of Defense: 2 UAVs have been seized after several were flying in airspace over Lebanon
>SAA forces target Al Kabana axis in Lattakia northern countryside with heavy artillery, in conjunction with the reconnaissance flights over the region
>SAA forces target with artillery shells Tarmla town and abandoned battalion in Idlib countryside
>Iraqi Foreign Ministry: We will not join any international force to protect the Gulf waterways and reject Israeli participation in it
>Pentagon: States of the region must stop the Iranian threat
>Houthis say that "escalation" north to Hodeidah (coalition airstrikes overnight) undermines Swedish agreements
>Airstrikes by the LNA on the Janzour and 17 Kobri areas in Tripoli as well as Bir Allaq
>Saudi Arabian and American officials continue to issue claims of denial concerning Yemeni bombing of Abqaiq and Khumais

Prev

Attached: a83888251163.jpg (780x585, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JMJalel_H/status/1175421891353468928?s=19
oneangrygamer.net/2019/09/second-galaxy-reportedly-banning-hong-kong-players/93372/
youtube.com/watch?v=8OeycOouXpo
veteranstoday.com/2019/09/20/cnn-scum/
youtube.com/watch?v=7uggR8SzWok
twitter.com/RALee85/status/1175301077765382144
youtube.com/watch?v=kriLQ4Nbb3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 15015234854810.png (386x385, 82K)

If you have a small dick, the Jews are responsible for this.

Reminder to filter low IQ shill from vieddit

If you have a small dick, you are a chink.

Two can play that game.

>Pentagon: States of the region must stop the Iranian threat
This always makes me kek.

As always, /sg/ gets BTFO with simple logical argumentation.

Shills cannot challenge these claims:
1/ The modern China only gets big due to jewish corporations investing in them.
2/ Modern China hasn't fought a real war since the 1979 scuffle in Vietnam, all of their experiences rely on analysists and 3rd party viewing, unlike the US.
3/ For China to replace the US, it needs to surpass US naval power, which would place it in the same "world police" state as modern USA.
4/ China employs mandarin and aims to genocide cantonese.

Attached: 15690492075040.jpg (1024x710, 92K)

I don't see how and why China's own media can't report on their own greenpeace activists, or someone similar to that inbred down syndrone in Sweden?

And again, the fact they are living in pollution means they should be peddled by jews 24/7.

What's the point of peddling that bullshit in the West?

Simple answer: jews want westerner's tax money, they NEED China to remain a manufacturing shithole because it means a weakened West AND a strong China (where they can both parasite from).

Attached: 1530066778220.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Absolute clown world.

Oh well, not like far righters are treated better anywhere else in the world.

We are the oppressed.

>oioio you got der insulting the royalty loisience aint it m8

I think they got it for badmouthing race-mixing.

8 days from now, my wrath will rain upon you, then you will know.

: ^ )

>I don't see how and why China's own media can't report on their own greenpeace activists, or someone similar to that inbred down syndrone in Sweden?
i'm sure they do, greenpeace has a great marketing and PR department
i'm not really into that sort of thing so forgive me if i don't pay it any notice
hell the only reason why i know they're in shanghai was because they were holding the event next door to a convention i was attending

as for the rest of your post, you're once again trying to fit everything into the reality envisioned by your mind
like i keep saying, if you really hate china and want to do something about them, you need to face the real china, not the one in your head

>i'm sure they do, greenpeace has a great marketing and PR department
So do China, a whole military division of it.
>i'm not really into that sort of thing so forgive me if i don't pay it any notice
No, it's not you or me, it's the mainstream media worldwide. They decide to peddle their bullshit in the west for a reason, they don't decide to peddle it in China ALSO for a reason.

>like i keep saying, if you really hate china and want to do something about them, you need to face the real china, not the one in your head
The real China is a calculating state that wants to take over Asia with increasingly isolationism from the US. Does that China exist only in my head and the chink oil ships in the east sea only a figment of my imagination?

>if you really hate china and want to do something about them, you need to face the real china, not the one in your head
True dat. But also impossible, because the very hate makes impossible the detached distance to view things with anything approaching an objective eye. The mind of the hater is enclosed in a dungeon of ideology.

Nigger wot? Vietnam is right next to China.

It's very funny that I get flaks for "hating" China when China is funding all kinds of bullshit in Vietnam and Asia in general, merely exposing them makes the chink shills mad.

Cuckssad is finished.

Attached: oops.png (680x570, 642K)

>No, it's not you or me, it's the mainstream media worldwide. They decide to peddle their bullshit in the west for a reason, they don't decide to peddle it in China ALSO for a reason.
i still don't quite understand what you're getting at here

no one reads western msm in china so trying to sell them ideas via western msm is completely pointless
if you're saying that they don't promote environmentalism and worry about climate change.. well what do you think all those videos showcasing green energy and anti-pollution efforts that ctgn puts up every now and then are promoting?
and that's just the videos you can see on youtue, domestic media there has been fully championing environmentalism for years now

>How exactly? We are both dick measuring on the US and China military.
Nope. That's just you.
>As opposed to China, where they haven't fought jack shit at all?
Yes, exactly. China has not learned those detrimental lessons and SOP that would bite them in the ass were they suddenly thrown into conflict. IF they have succesfully reorganized and modernised their military, they will be at a very beneficial starting position for any conventional conflict.
Meanwhile US troops are operating with an overreliance on radio communications and GPS, as if EWar and SigInt weren't a continuous reality in a modern conflict. Their armor and vehicles in general take no real advantage of their mobility, remaining in firing positions and choosing very poor positions on high ground. They do not disperse or camouflage their positions or vehicles anywhere near enough, flaunting their assumed air superiority, ignoring the reality of drones, recon patrols and MLRS. They've ditched organic anti-air, even the few Stingers they had were removed and their entire air defense relies on a few Patriot batteries. They have been far too reliant on CAS in recent conflicts that the reality of modern AA on the enemy side will limit the sortie rate to just a fraction of what they're used to. They're lacking in organic long-range fires that could touch the enemy in depth and they still do not have a realistic doctrine for stryker BCTs, treating them as operationally more maneuverable IFVs, when they're nowhere near capable of such. They've only recently begun fielding 30mm variants of the vehicle and their mounted infantry doesn't even dismount outside of visibility of the enemy as their SOP.
All this is a couple years old and a mixture of personal experience with burgers, talking to others with the same and reading whatever publications the US military has made available on the subject. All of these are serious issues that pose a massive threat to the combat effectiveness of any US unit.

Attached: 1553965439816.jpg (1920x1280, 214K)

>mfw al-turduni has to become a shia just so he can play with the kids at break time

Attached: 1569025967781.gif (480x270, 3.55M)

As I said earlier, all of this is negative experience gained from non-conventional operations. What has worked very well for these experienced soldiers would not work in a conventional conflict.
All of this is moot in the end though, since the US military is not incompetent enough to partake in such a conflict without purging old officers, retraining and changing training doctrine in general. It just takes time and dedication.

Attached: 1542525757051.jpg (2560x1600, 886K)

>i still don't quite understand what you're getting at here
Point: jews screech about climate change in the West, but they never do so in China.
>no one reads western msm in china so trying to sell them ideas via western msm is completely pointless
Huh? The point is the jews don't fund and send someone like inbred down syndrome child to China in order to raise a stink, DESPITE China's pollution level.
>if you're saying that they don't promote environmentalism and worry about climate change.. well what do you think all those videos showcasing green energy and anti-pollution efforts that ctgn puts up every now and then are promoting?
That's everywhere in the world, the West included, so why the need for peddling bullshit in the West?
>and that's just the videos you can see on youtue, domestic media there has been fully championing environmentalism for years now
Again, same for the West as well?

So why only this climate change bullshit in the West, but never in China?

Boooooooooooooooooooring

>Nope. That's just you.
OK?
>Yes, exactly. China has not learned those detrimental lessons and SOP that would bite them in the ass were they suddenly thrown into conflict. IF they have succesfully reorganized and modernised their military, they will be at a very beneficial starting position for any conventional conflict.
I mean, people were talking about the FUCKING petroyuan, yet ignoring the very idea that chink military is experienced or competent enough to even to maintain a world police.
>Meanwhile US troops are operating
The US is constantly fighting in low intensity across the globe, they don't even try to win said conflicts.

Cut them some slacks.

>I mean, people were talking about the FUCKING petroyuan, yet ignoring the very idea that chink military is experienced or competent enough to even to maintain a world police.
We were talking about the potential future, where US power has waned and China has managed to rise into dominance in Asia and naturally has reached its tendrils into Europe through the One Belt One Road iniative and the Arctic Sea route. Nobody is claiming that China can reliably challenge the petrodollar in the current state of affairs.

>i fall for the Trump 4d meme

Attached: 1568500691015.png (482x427, 223K)

>We were talking about the potential future, where US power has waned and China has managed to rise into dominance in Asia and naturally has reached its tendrils into Europe through the One Belt One Road iniative and the Arctic Sea route.
OK then, I mean, we are speculating at this point. Meanwhile, the BRI remains vulnerable to foreign investment/subversion, wages increase means manufacturing will move out of China, and various regional powers like Japan, Vietnam, Phillipines and India will also develop and counter China dominance in Asia.

>Nobody is claiming that China can reliably challenge the petrodollar in the current state of affairs.
So when? The turkroach in Germany peddles the 2025 date, which is simply not possible.

> The point is the jews don't fund and send someone like inbred down syndrome child to China in order to raise a stink, DESPITE China's pollution level.
they don't need foreigners flying down to raise a stink, people in china are literally living in the stink
they have protests every single year, multiple times across multiple places, purely because of pollution and environmental issues
in fact there was a protest in wuhan recently that made international news precisely because the residents were upset over potential pollution
in fact i think one of xi's big 3 political goals is about pollution, it is that serious to chinks

Tell me one thing he has done wrong.

Attached: Lu2.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

>they don't need foreigners flying down to raise a stink, people in china are literally living in the stink
Yeah, they do need jews to peddle it though, because it means the world's eyes are on them and they are FORCED to act. Mainland govt does not care about domestic protests since the blame is usually given to the local state officials, NOT the central government
>they have protests every single year, multiple times across multiple places, purely because of pollution and environmental issues
Not enough, it's never enough compared to the forced protests in the West.
>in fact i think one of xi's big 3 political goals is about pollution, it is that serious to chinks
It's all he says, but China will only get pollution free when jobs move out of China.

>OK then, I mean, we are speculating at this point.
Yep.
>various regional powers like Japan, Vietnam, Phillipines and India will also develop and counter China dominance in Asia.
But none of them can truly counter China's force projection. India is incompetent, Vietnam and Philippines can't stop China's expansion outside of their own territories and I'm not sure there is a strong enough will in Japan to even attempt to counter anything outside of their own borders. Their deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan had them being more passive than simple peacekeepers.
>So when
Who knows. Like I said in the earlier thread, China might not even make it there and might collapse in on itself. If you ask three different analysts on what's going to happen with China, you'll get three entirely different answers. It's both supposed to collapse each passing year as well as surpass the US entirely.

Nothing. He's a good goy who recognized the importance and value of your greatest ally.

personally i think the chinks are overdoing it on green energy and environmentalism
they stopped taking in all of the world's garbage which led to a global recycling nightmare, but greatly helped the air and water conditions around beijing
every T1 and T2 city had their bus fleets replaced with electric or hybrid variants (i hear the old buses were donated overseas, might be where the green buses syria got came from)
recently i heard of a new law in shenzhen that said every hailed service vehicle be it taxis or private must be EVs to qualify for an operation license
i'm sure there's more too, i probably just never heard of it

>Not enough, it's never enough
that summarizes everything about your opinion on china

>But none of them can truly counter China's force projection.
Yeah they can, via missiles and naval forces.
>I'm not sure there is a strong enough will in Japan to even attempt to counter anything outside of their own borders. Their deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan had them being more passive than simple peacekeepers.
I mean, everyone will have will the fuck up when they realize the US is gone.

All India, Vietnam, Japan and Phillipines need to do is modernizing their own navy plus missiles in order to BTFO any attempt of chink ships venturing out of their territory.
>Who knows. Like I said in the earlier thread, China might not even make it there and might collapse in on itself. If you ask three different analysts on what's going to happen with China, you'll get three entirely different answers. It's both supposed to collapse each passing year as well as surpass the US entirely.
OK then, I prediction is that China is hitting the wall in 2027, and due to demographic crisis, they will unironically import in africans in order to take care of them and they will have the same problems as the current USA.

>personally i think the chinks are overdoing it on green energy and environmentalism
Environmentalism doesn't go with "green energy", solar and win are actively damaging to environment due to affecting wind courses and actively re-heating the Earth by solar panels. The chinks focus on this because green energy technology can make a few bucks for dumb fuck westerners.
>that summarizes everything about your opinion on china
China is the rising power of Asia and they have always wanted to take over Asia. Chinks are literally opposed by all asians yet they pretend to speak for all asians, so please do excuse my fear, because my fear is very real.

even if what you say is funny and thoughtfull you know chinks are gonna win long term.

cringe

Nah, they won't.
Like the USA, they will fall on their ass due to the demographic crisis without racial nationalism (unlike Japan and Vietnam).

China can rise again after that, but they will fall again after all.

Asia's geography and history prevent the dominance of Asia.

>Asia's geography and history prevent the dominance of China*

my bad, when i say 'green energy' i mean their efforts at promoting EVs and the use of public transportation and cutting back on carbon emissions
their solar and wind projects are gimmicks, its nuclear all the way for them.. i'm certain i told you this before

>my bad, when i say 'green energy' i mean their efforts at promoting EVs and the use of public transportation and cutting back on carbon emissions
Literally memes, MUCH more than the solar panels and wind turbines.
>its nuclear all the way for them.. i'm certain i told you this before
I also remember I told you to wait and see.

You are completely detached from the reality m8. I’m a meteorology MSc student and researcher and I have yet to meet a single chink denier in the academia. They have summer schools about climate change and the measures taken by their govt and they invite foreign students to participate. Also what said.

If they don't deny it, let them peddle their bullshit there in China.

Why peddle bullshit to people who don't believe in it? That's my point.

>everything china does is bad and pointless
ok
>wait and see
you didn't look up how many nuclear power plants they're currently building and plan to build, did you?
how the hell are you so out of the loop when it comes to your greatest enemy?

i'm not sure how you still don't get this: you don't need to sell an idea to people who already believe in it
if greta whasisname went to china the people there would be wondering why is she wasting her time telling them things they already know

>people who already believe in it
actually that's untrue
i don't think chinks really believe in climate change.. but they're taking the actions of climate change believers so there's that

>ok
I have never said that though, I like their infrastructure and their nuclear plants, as well as their missiles if shit work as advertized.
>you didn't look up how many nuclear power plants they're currently building and plan to build, did you?
>you didn't look up how many nuclear power plants they're currently building and plan to build, did you?
As said, wait and see.
>i'm not sure how you still don't get this: you don't need to sell an idea to people who already believe in it
As said, the point is getting China to work on the problems by getting ALL attention on it.
>if greta whasisname went to china the people there would be wondering why is she wasting her time telling them things they already know
Uh, she's doing that in the US and she's not "wasting" her time, she's paid to raise a stink. My point is sending her to China and India where the attention should be focus.

More reasons to send inbred down bitch there then, because climate change is a cult and needs the believing.

Found this, not sure how accurate

Attached: 1569066762440m.jpg (1024x778, 97K)

>supporting russians killing civilians

nice one

>affecting wind courses
Wind patterns are determined by the interaction between large scale atmospheric circulation and the local topography. Wind turbines produce turbulence, so they obscure shit on Doppler radars, and may enhance lightning activity, especially positive lightning strikes in the cold season. You can easily see this turbulence when it’s snowing, and it’s not that much. Even a hill may have bigger effects on the wind flow. The real problem is that there are few places where the wind regime is constant enough to ensure reliable energy production.

>no wall
>no "drain the swamp"
>no Hillary in prison
>more refugees have entered the country
>no increase in deportation
>no trumpcare
>obamacare still there
>still have troops in the middle east
>not friend with Russia
>made Jerusalem the capital of Israel
>recognised Golan heights as part of Israel

You can't make more hills, but you sure as fuck can make more wind turbines, a lot of wind turbines will create greater turbulence.

My argument against green energy source is that it's currently inefficient. We can do so much more with nuclear, WITH less space needed.

twitter.com/JMJalel_H/status/1175421891353468928?s=19

Attached: 1420992234140.jpg (199x249, 10K)

oneangrygamer.net/2019/09/second-galaxy-reportedly-banning-hong-kong-players/93372/
>Zilong Game Limited’s free-to-play MMO, Second Galaxy, is currently being review bombed by Hong Kong gamers over on the Steam storeE due to what they claim are unfair bans on anyone who speaks ill of Communist China or are part of Hong Kong-themed guilds.

>The game’s review rating sits at mixed, but if you check the histogram it’s reported as “Mostly Negative” for all the English reviews.
Hmm, it seems chinks really want to wipe Hong Kong and Taiwan outta vidya games.

>brazilian
>ethnicity
Brazil is a conglometrate of all ethnicities in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=8OeycOouXpo

12 protestors in Hong Kong ages 16-40 got put in jail for sharing police officer dox that an user posted

This website is a bit coocoo in the brain balls but sometimes may have drops of truth...
veteranstoday.com/2019/09/20/cnn-scum/

Attached: 1-CNN-kaczinski-768x443.jpg (768x443, 36K)

/ug/ when?

Attached: 1561734436070.jpg (2250x1500, 2.17M)

Attached: 1458528615198.jpg (315x480, 26K)

I need an alawite gf

Attached: wUbS3N09a-c.jpg (1080x1080, 239K)

Pretty sure he’s related to Ted Kaczynski. He ain’t half the man that Ted is, though.

Scratch that. He’s not. To think, Ted was sold out by his own brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=7uggR8SzWok
>A military operation was carried out by Iraqi security forces on Friday to search for and destroy ISIS (Islamic State) hideouts in the Anbar desert. Iraqi security forces found several underground hideouts in the desert that contained weapons and equipment. Some of the hideouts were used for storage as well as sleeping shelters by ISIS members.

Attached: fycdZMUku0A.jpg (800x557, 102K)

Attached: SEkYkFXdChY.jpg (800x557, 107K)

twitter.com/RALee85/status/1175301077765382144
>The VDV's 98th Airborne Division's 331st Airborne Regiment conducting a regimental jump with >2k paratroopers and 200 vehicles from 71 Il-76 aircraft, and the 31st Air Assault Brigade conducting a heliborne assault with Mi-8, Mi-26, and Mi-24 helos.

>Sniper of the “A” Office of the Central Security Service of the FSB - Major Sergei Chernyshov

Is that camera dangling like that?

*blocks your p-

Attached: 1569062260740.jpg (640x520, 65K)

>Australia removes ban on Jow Forums
what i miss

Attached: Capture.png (157x219, 33K)

thread dead

Use OpenDNS, brother. Australia only changed their default internet provider's DNS to not resolve badthink URLs. It takes like 10 seconds to get around.

its being dead since 2017 but i still lurk
being here since 2015

i am a big dumb
ill do it next time if they do it again

there were some decent gains in north hama, other than that and the recent iran shit nothing has changed

No, do it now while your internet is working properly. It takes literally no time, and it's one less way for your ISP/govt to track what you do online.

Why do hong kongers are very prone to engage in unethical practices that target the inocent lives and families of police officers?

Oh fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-205859.jpg (1080x2340, 731K)

Do it now. Change dns, look it up.

I am pretty sure this was CIA trying to put the chans to back them and create and spread propaganda in support of them

Iraq seems to be kicking ass.... Seems to me that amerizog deliberately madde the army shit on purpose to facilitate Isis

No, CIA's position was that it was an internal Chinese matter and USA wouldn't interfere. Pepe was protesters trying to get the internet on their side to pressure foreign governments to intervene on HK's side. Personally, it worked for me: I think HK should become an American State.

a sacred place

how am i able to post? hahaha!

youtube.com/watch?v=kriLQ4Nbb3c

Attached: 1547567634680.jpg (1200x900, 137K)

>the chans
Reddit is a bigger market

>HK
>An American state

Attached: 1567025229276.png (421x266, 195K)

>uncanceling
>zoomer twatter lingo makes rounds on state-sponsored news sites

Attached: serveimage-38.jpg (250x174, 7K)

RT is pretty bad in general, if you want actual russian news read TASS

Attached: palmyra2019.jpg (1280x852, 336K)

Attached: palmyra2019.jpg (1280x852, 297K)

Attached: palmyra2019.jpg (1280x852, 198K)

How recent are these?

Attached: palmyra2019.jpg (1280x852, 405K)

Attached: palmyra2019.jpg (1280x852, 265K)