ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html
en.wikisource.org/wiki/My_Political_Testament
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, very good book.
Nice ring btw

Attached: IMG_1402.jpg (527x1024, 38K)

Now begins the great last revolution. In gaining political power the Jew casts off the few cloaks that he still wears. The democratic peoples Jew becomes the blood-Jew and tyrant over peoples. In a few years he tries to exterminate the national intelligentsia and by robbing the peoples of their natural intellectual leadership makes them ripe for the slaves lot of permanent subjugation. The most frightful example of this kind is offered by Russia, where he killed or starved about thirty million people with positively fanatical savagery, in part amid inhuman tortures, in order to give a gang of Jewish journalists and stock exchange bandits domination over a great people.

Mein Kampf, Chapter 11 - Nation and Race.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

Yes

Yes. I can tell you didn't due to that faggot roastie tier harry potter edition an that 2$ plastic ring you bought on chinese store for trice the price

No. I don't read.

yes, but its meh.

Confirmed for not having read it.

No it's not good, it's pretty boring. It's mainly wrote for the time it was based in so you'll be lost in most of it.

Mein Kampf, Chapter 13 Foreign Policy - Alliance with England.
bitchute.com/video/rXLJ8jugMutv/

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

Got my audiobooks ready.
Dunno why i even bother,Hitler would have seen me as "Untermensch" but still...

It was and it is Jews who bring the Negroes into the Rhineland, always with the same secret thought and clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily resulting bastardization, throwing it down from its cultural and political height, and himself rising to be its master. For a racially pure people which is conscious of its blood can never be enslaved by the Jew. In this world he will forever be master over bastards and bastards alone.

Attached: potok-splc-chart-wall.png (737x543, 182K)

If you liked it you should update it the current year. Its sorta out of date.

Subhuman had nothing to do with race.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

Bad book
Poorly written

I've read it was the french.

Exactly. More politics than at University. And well explained too.

The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man.

Mein Kampf, Chapter 2 - Vienna

Attached: 1418554654343.jpg (516x640, 85K)

>kike flag

I like to read it two or three times a year to innoculate myself against Jewish filth.

Clean your room and remote

>flag
Ay, by the protocols, Shlomo. You're insulting me by not even trying.

Attached: 1490432646296.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

>know thy enemy

The battlecry of the people that haven't even read it.

I tried, it's fucking boring

Why would I read delirious effusions of a rabid Nazi incel?

Attached: 1552005471096.png (793x794, 602K)

It is very applicable to-day. Much like the 40 years older Lessons of the Elders of Zion. I swear Hitler based his book on that.

>the protocols

Antisemitic trash!!

Germany Must Perish!

Yeah, it was pretty good. I disagreed about a few points about spirituality that he made but otherwise we are pretty ideologically aligned.

Don't you have some pennies to picking up from the ground jew ?

It doesn’t even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organization for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

Isn't it pretty difficult to find a version that isn't Kiked?

>last page "Reminder, kill exactly 6 million Jews and OTHERS by friday"

he has dubbz soooo

To what an extent the whole existence of this people is based on a continuous lie is shown incomparably by the Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion, so infinitely hated by the Jews. They are based on a forgery, the Frankfurter Zeitung moans and screams once every week: the best proof that they are authentic.

Attached: 1517260343161.jpg (357x399, 74K)

>88

That ring was given to people who donated to war effort,

Currently reading it for the first time.

Id read it for historical value but nothing else. I’m not a nazi just pro white. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. Freedom in 19th century Germany didn’t exist. They were authoritarians. Didn’t believe in private property, I believe in the constitution, free markets and states rights. All things that did not exist in Nazi Germany. If you’re a nazi you’re a fucking traitor and should be executed.

The Protocols are written by Jews, it cannot be Anti-arab. Jews as arabs.

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

You live like filth. wtf

Attached: tumblr_onp9aoMYuN1toqizjo2_1280.jpg (1280x960, 244K)

The more I debated with them the more familiar I became with their argumentative tactics. At the outset they counted upon the stupidity of their opponents, but when they got so entangled that they could not find a way out they played the trick of acting as innocent simpletons. Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they could not understand the counter arguments and bolted away to another field of discussion. They would lay down truisms and platitudes; and, if you accepted these, then they were applied to other problems and matters of an essentially different nature from the original theme. If you faced them with this point they would escape again, and you could not bring them to make any precise statement. Whenever one tried to get a firm grip on any of these apostles one's hand grasped only jelly and slime which slipped through the fingers and combined again into a solid mass a moment afterwards. If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened. Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday's defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct. Sometimes I was dumbfounded. I do not know what amazed me the more--the abundance of their verbiage or the artful way in which they dressed up their falsehoods. I gradually came to hate them.

My favorite passage right there.

Worthless

Attached: 1514122114700.png (853x578, 610K)

By handing Russia to Bolshevism, it robbed the Russian nation of that intelligentsia which previously brought about and guaranteed its existence as a state. For the organization of a Russian state formation was not the result of the political abilities of the Slavs in Russia, but only a wonderful example of the state-forming efficacy of the German element in an inferior race.

Numerous mighty empires on earth have been created in this way. Lower nations led by Germanic organizers and overlords have more than once grown to be mighty state formations and have endured as long as the racial nucleus of the creative state race maintained itself. For centuries Russia drew nourishment from this Germanic nucleus of its upper leading strata. Today it can be regarded as almost totally exterminated and extinguished. It has been replaced by the Jew. Impossible as it is for the Russian by himself to shake off the yoke of the Jew by his own resources, it is equally impossible for the Jew to maintain the mighty empire forever. He himself is no element of organization, but a ferment of decomposition.

Mein Kampf, Chapter 14 - Eastern Policy.

Attached: 1543870150492.jpg (906x689, 158K)

It describes perfectly the leftist Jewish method of perpetuating falsehoods especially how they do it through debate.

What a crock of shit. Hitler despised America. He hated capitalism. Go fuck yourself you nazi faggot.

yes, like i said: boring. nothing new to any person with a brain.

Counting my silver whilst posting, goy.

Attached: silver.png (1569x851, 2.65M)

There is no mention of "untemench" in Mein Kampf. It's jewish propaganda.

No im not a beta like u

First of all, the personal side of things: I understand very well that there is a world of difference between my own outlook on life and attitude, and that of President Roosevelt. Roosevelt came from an extremely wealthy family. By birth and origin he belonged to that class of people that is privileged in a democracy and assured of advancement. I myself was only the child of a small and poor family, and I had to struggle through life by work and effort in spite of immense hardships. As a member of the privileged class, Roosevelt experienced the [First] World War in a position under Wilson's shadow [as assistant secretary of the Navy].

Attached: epstein-trump.jpg (1024x954, 110K)

It’s amazing how awful this book is. He had nothing to do in prison except write this book and he could scarcely maintain a single theme for an entire chapter. Ramblings of a paranoid and disgruntled veteran.

Its not worthless, but its outdated.

As a result, he only knew the agreeable consequences of a conflict between nations from which some profited while others lost their lives. During this same period, I lived very differently. I was not one of those who made history or profits, but rather one of those who carried out orders. As an ordinary soldier during those four years, I tried to do my duty in the face of the enemy. Of course, I returned from the war just as poor as when I entered in the fall of 1914. I thus shared my fate with millions of others, while Mr. Roosevelt shared his with the so-called upper ten thousand.

Attached: 34543.jpg (587x645, 65K)

Imagine being this tier of cuck.

Germany's Declaration of War Against the United States
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html

Attached: 567657657.jpg (660x371, 33K)

So scared of a filthy, shit diet, dirty cave man furniture, with a feminizing bong smoking homo.

>Hitler despised America.
lul where did you get that information? He sorta liked the US and UK.

I have further never wished that after the first fatal world war a second against England, or even against America, should break out. Centuries will pass away, but out of the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred against those finally responsible whom we have to thank for everything, international Jewry and its helpers, will grow.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/My_Political_Testament

Attached: 1550883714869.jpg (1104x9400, 2.28M)

Looks like I have more, and that looks like the cheap Chinese fake crap by the way.

Gas yourself kike

Attached: Henk-Feldmeijer.jpg (607x611, 50K)

Based but its a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS ruin everything.

Who is it that drives the Russians, the English, and the Americans into battle and sacrifices huge numbers of human lives in a hopeless struggle against the German people? The Jews!

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

my God, look at your filthy surroundings.
You are literally a disgrace on multiple levels.
Consider necking yourself
>that filthy couch cushion
>that dusty, ash filled keyboard
>Trash everywhere.
It's embarrassing.

Attached: syhUu.jpg (500x657, 81K)

ur only like a rank 2 juden with that
gas urself heeby

>Looks like I have more

I showed a simple strip of 5 ounces. I have over 1000 ounces.

>that looks like the cheap Chinese fake crap by the way.

You are insulting your own self here lol. That's Scottsdale Silver from the USA.

no u!

Still a chosen, seething incel :^)

It's obviously a bait thread. Jannies don't care so I might as well use it to redpill.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

Your house looks like a neck beard den

>1000 ounces
I still have more and it still looks fake.

Yes. Also have a hardcopy on the way.

It's pol on steroids with a very weird rethoric. I stopped reading, it's just painful. The guy doesn't even try to entertain the reader.

>I read the prolog and stopped dissapointed in lack of skin lampion pictures and gorey details, too much boring backstory and zeitgeist!

Attached: 16105890_256854801414345_5081733945412563789_n.jpg (700x827, 57K)

Sure you do. Yeah it's fake silver because "reasons" you absolute moronic gentile.

I disagree.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1020K)

Yep, years ago. Let me tell you how it ends, the Aryans get their gay arses kicked.

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1544151151847.jpg (575x800, 182K)

>Mein Kampf
>Empty alcohol cans, wine bottle and dirty appartmnt
Why can't right wingers get their life together?

My little brothers Pepsi löl

It's obviously a bait thread retard.

That’s why he attacked us. .

What's wrong with beer again?

Attached: 1513839726832.jpg (779x472, 183K)

Have you read his declaration of war on the USA?

Attached: 1528343969625.jpg (1649x1320, 1.06M)

I rereading Maincraft literally right now, and i can confirm Hitler was based about muh democracy and commies, and Austria and people masses, political struggle and shit. BUT! Its A JOOOOS looking so fucking nonobjective, because yeah jews very into degeneracy things, but by the otherhand they`re cool musicans and scnientist and sheeit. They are hostages of their own faith, and because of this they havent own land and were forced to engage some banking and artist shit. And ofcourse they was a commies like many and many decent whypeepo fans who were cheated by EQUALLITY FOR ALL shit.

You again? Why do you always reply to me with this?

I have the Ford translation though I haven't read it cover to cover yet. The few pages I did read were mind opening and I saw a lot of paralells between what Hitler went through and what's going on today. .

Bible makes it clear that you are gods CURSED people for rejecting Christ. Why else would you guys be so ugly and neurotic. You could easily undo the curse by accepting Jesus, but you won't, because God has hardened your hearts just like he hardened the heart of Pharaoh in the time of Moses. Truly, you "Jews" are the sons of your father Satan.

>fake silver
ha ha ha user, I know for a fact its fake. Go cut one in half and take a look. The inside is lead.

>bible

Lol shut up nazi

Who is it that invents new plans of hatred and destruction against us every day, making this war into a dreadful case of self-mutilation and self-destruction of European life and its economy, education and culture? The Jews!

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

>trying to educate a jew on silver

user, i...

Your jealousy is showing.

Who devised the unnatural marriage between England and the USA on one side and Bolshevism on the other, building it up and jealously ensuring its continuance? Who covers the most perverse political situations with cynical hypocrisy from a trembling fear that a new way could lead the nations to realize the true causes of this terrible human catastrophe? The Jews, only the Jews!

Attached: 1531755174479.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

Mee pasi töihin.

It's basically liquid female hormones. Makes your body round and gives you gynecomastia, also gives you cancer and other health issues if you keep drinking enough.

Clean your fucking place dude. Hitler wouldn’t even enter a place so filthy.

>claims to be "chosen"
>laughs at the Bible

The "Jew" truly just admitted to being the chosen of THE DEVIL, SATAN, rather than of God. Many such cases. Sad!

Attached: merchant schnozz.png (1371x928, 68K)

Attached: 1514121969101.png (877x588, 656K)

God, do you read Maincraft? Whypeepo hate themself since 1800, because of corrapted objectivism and system of education. Joos JOIN this, but not invented!

>jealousy
? I'm just pointing out you have fake silver and its not worth much. Other then a novelty item.