Ban Assault Rifles

Canada is finally banning military style assault rifles, there is no need for anyone ANYONE to have pic related. Under no circumstance would you ever need to hunt at 1200 bullets per minute (bpm). These weapons are designed to mass kill humans at long range and close combat. Have some humanity incels, even one life saved is worth it.

Attached: 9-302373.jpg (800x800, 39K)

kys

Attached: 31C9371C-1C8D-46CC-90F2-16521176918F.gif (494x419, 313K)

>there is no need for anyone ANYONE
so the police will be giving up theirs?

Attached: 151159.png (734x842, 557K)

Police need weapons to protect us from mass shooters and white supremacists.

Who is going to protect you from the police?

Why would the police attack its own citizens? R u an alt right troll?

Go rake yourself

Attached: 1556560488642.jpg (540x960, 66K)

Is that a famas

FPBP
kys OP fag JEW

Attached: 1556968857741.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Fools

Its a military designed killing machine that has NO reason to be in the hands of a civilian

define "Military Style assault rifles"

Vector I think

I wonder what this faggot gains by posting this. You leafniggers will pay soon enough, either by your own hand or ours

Vector, its a Sub Machine Gun. Famas is a french rifle that looks like a half baked M16

That that's a pistol caliber carbine, and no military actually uses a vector anyway.

I wish I had pic related Id put it right up OP's commie gun grabbing anus and squeeze the trigger until it went *click*...in Minecraft

>police abuse of power isn't a thing
I know you're a troll, but still

Yes because the government will totally take care of you in call cases and never betray or let you down due to incompetence or laziness. Tyranny can never happen in North America, it's against the law, shitlords!
Show me your warface!

Attached: 1568302298003.jpg (1283x1977, 202K)

Assault rifles don't exist
You can't ban shit that doesn't exist

>t. Schizo

Fuck you canada!!! blackface racist asshole country needs Qanon to fix it!!!!

-"Your world as you knew it is gone. How far would you go to bring it back? Bush created a war, but only we knew the truth." -Qanon

Pray tell, whats your opinon on the police killing blacks without just cause?

Its a meme. You must really be new.

Child-tier opinion

I think i just hang out on Jow Forums too much

No, this is

Attached: vhs.jpg (660x446, 48K)

>"Why do you need 'high-capacity magazines?"
>"No one needs 30 rounds ever"
Nearly 100 Years of warfare has shown that the 30rd magazine is the PERFECT combination of firepower, capacity, and reliability and ergonomics
(both of weapon and magazine)
(heat characteristics/magazine springs)
allowing the individual to be as tactically proficient, retain the most stopping power, the greatest ratio of reliability without over taxing the fire-arm mechanically Versus ANY other lesser magazine capacity maximizing their potential to be a well regulated militiaman.

Every single war since WWII has been won by bands of citizens armed with "assault style weapons" and "IEDS". against any nation, in any time period. FULL STOP. the 30rd magazine is SYNONYMOUS with CITIZEN POWER AND IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO ENFORCING THIS FREEDOM.

>Never debate this statement
the suggestion of Federal action to manage firearm ownership is proof enough
SHALL.NOT.INFRINGE.

Attached: 0 bra 4.jpg (1052x1007, 123K)

Embarrassingly Low quality bait. Even for a leaf.

Attached: CB211073-BD6F-4D30-9A3D-38F73AFD306B.png (718x637, 716K)

So liberals are okay with banning things by how they look? Okay.

“You won’t give up your personal property that can protect you from the government boot stomping your neck, what’s next? Geennnooocide?”

Attached: A0CFA76C-8CB7-4F16-9975-CB8B2B7719B2.png (1334x750, 334K)

Suck a dick, you are more likely in Canada to get raped by Somalis or Overdosed by Chinese fentanyl than to die by gun crime in Canada.

Canadian govt stats count incidents involving airsoft, paintball guns & toys as gun violence, by their standards I have been a victim of gun violence twice & even then I still support the notion of an armed populace.

QUIT TRYING TO TURN CANADA INTO CHINA!

DO YOU WANT THE WEST TO SECEDE? THIS IS HOW YOU GET THE WEST TO SECEDE.

Clearly you have never heard of Starlight Tours.

A Liberal supporter who hates First Nations people....colour me surprised.

Vector Kriss.

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

This is truth.

Why do you faggots fall for this bait every fucking time

You didn’t have a better pic to go with that?

Toss me a clip so i can do some damage

The police typically don't kill blacks in Canada, they kill natives & white people almost exclusively...occasionally they kill middle easterners when they act up and commit terror attacks.

Blacks more or less are killed by other blacks, oh the joys of Multinationalism disguised and promoted as Multiculturalism.

So new
Based

>a leaf

Are you going to run guns into Canada again?

I agree OP, there is no need for me to have a pic of that rifle.

I left work early yesterday after PM Zoolander's announcement. Went out and bought Type 97 (pic related) and Sig P320 (waiting for horsenigger approval).
Jokes on you faggot.

Attached: IMG_20190920_215514.jpg (1547x776, 498K)

I'm fine with Canada banning guns.

That's not an assault rifle, that's an SMG.

Also the founding fathers didn't give us guns so we could start an uprising against oppressive deer.

Attached: pol kicking it.png (418x380, 322K)

It's a meme gun, that is overly complex and overpriced for what it does. It was designed for full auto, but civilian version is basically special olympics tier.

Hes gotta win first and that is looking more and more unlikely by the day.

Attached: 1568870075395m.jpg (727x1024, 117K)

You are underestimating the stupidity of the Canadian voting public.

The government didn't grant citizenship to millions of newcomers from the developing world who have an abysmal understanding of our countries political process for nothing, they imported them for the votes.

That gun is a meme. You may just know what you are doing comedy wise. Oh no Pistol calibers!

So, the cops are allowed to protect themselves but my wife has to get raped/killed wtfever because 'muh feelings'...fuck off.
This is fact. Any man in Canada who see's what is coming with open immigration tranny pedo shit coming down the pipe WILL NOT TURN IN THEIR GUNS.
I may go to jail, hell there may even be boogaloo shit happening but my children will be safe from the commie NWO movement in this country - no matter what some child commie tells me I should be doing.
zero shits given.
...all this in a minecraft scenario of course.

>Why would the police attack its own citizens?
You poor sweet summer child

a fucking leaf

How are bullpups to operate? Seems like a good rifle

low quality bait

Attached: 1569015401120.jpg (791x648, 44K)

mag change is pretty bad. As in this gun would never be used in competition because of it, but not as bad that your average Joe with a week to practice would suffer significantly from it.
Shooting is actually pretty good. And it has a proper gas system, that doesn't shit where it eats, unlike AR15.

It's a good meme though

>assault rifles bad!
>posts an SMG

Attached: soyvey.png (644x800, 15K)

>SMG
You mean PCC.

Just 3D print your own lower

Attached: 1569009209722.png (543x600, 487K)

>Under no circumstance would you ever need to hunt at 1200 bullets per minute (bpm).
Yes, I would need that. I hunt furries, I need as much ammo to be shot per minute.

The vector was invented by a french guy from brittany, both are french guns. Too bad you can't do shit in my cucked country and need to go to the land of the free to make thing happened.

Leaf is wrong, but you're the stupidest and fatest poster on this forum.

>ban assault rifles
>posts a machine pistol
>is a leaf
RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE

Attached: 02A5E9C1-3F8C-4DAF-984A-BAA44366696E.jpg (403x403, 45K)