What the fuck is going on in Hollywood?

Attached: theron_fox.png (1681x803, 1.55M)

They are in a Baphomet cult. This is a requirement.

actors are addicted to attention, especially actressess, and they don't have any moral compus using them for gaining clout.

they would rather die than lose status

attention seeking

They are also clinically retarded

>South African woman gets revenge on niggers by adopting their boys and turning them into girls

The rest of them are beyond me.

Good, let them breed genetic dead-ends.

>Look at us,we are so edgy and brave...BE US.

Hmmm

Attached: PhotoGrid_1569096958155.jpg (1024x1024, 561K)

i would like to say this is a serious issue and those 2 women need help. im a profession and i would be willing to donate some time to help them. i could put my benis in them and ask them how it makes them feel then maybe lift one of their legs with my benis still inside them and ask them how it makes them feel

Yep, I’m seeing Megan fox has a big trannie neck

white women are satanic

How many stars have tranny sons?
Charlize Theron, Meghan fox, Collin mochrie, liev Schreiber. Who else?

A little of this, a little of that

Attached: monarch.jpg (2840x1716, 2.08M)

I bet dresses are comfy, especially on hot weather, it's practically being naked.

If I ever have the misfortune of encountering a female in my life I will quickly smite them where they stand

Attached: 1535751888493.jpg (648x484, 131K)

Jolie

Jolie and Cher the other way around i mean

>picking fruit off a tree
>picking
So, it's instinctual behavior.

celebrities are a non-natural phenomena, they are placed there to be envied, to be trendsetters, and opinion formers

>Jews make it so degenerate acts get attention
>every virtue signaling narcissist in Hollywood tries to show themselves taking part in that act.

It’s like you do not even know human psychology and why we are losing.

Do you think it will just magically swing back some day? Not happening, that’s a glow nigger op. You have to start getting into politics to fight this if you ever want some semblance of a country back. Or it will just keep getting worse for your whole life.

The 'OK' handsign is the asshole. Trauma based mind control, splitting children's minds apart through sodomy

In the future these poor kids will find out what their parents did and end up killing them.

Sacrifice of the first born
In a way...

nah they wont. they pretty muched brainwasted from the earlier childhood

much*

Jews. They make or break careers of hollywood goyim and use them as puppets to spread their talmudic degeneracy

Attached: c44.png (1293x1407, 718K)

>still getting surprised by Pedowood