Friendly reminder from the trans community that everyone is a Nazi

Friendly reminder from the trans community that everyone is a Nazi

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-102027_Mimi.jpg (1436x1557, 493K)

Also dont misgender people even if they like it 1/2

Attached: received_706236863193154.jpg (1242x2208, 216K)

2/2

Attached: received_390073208351837.jpg (1242x2208, 228K)

I don’t support police OR trans folx. So there

He's got a forehead like a drive in movie theater, but we don't bust his chops too much.

It makes me wonder wtf is wrong with OP when they are obviously following this freak.

It like this one. Tranny may be disgusting mentaly ill freak, but at least it puts gun on itself and not on any non-compliant goyim like pigs of Zion.
When time comes, every single pig and their families go to oven right after international jews they served.

I support reversing reaganomics, making it legal again to forcefully institutionalize patients who are of harm to themselves or others through drugs or mental illness
Every single tranny belongs in a mental institution. This is extremely unnatural

what a fucking nutcase. I'm really sad that the internet has given idiots like this any kind of 'voice'. We were better off before the internet existed.
Also what the fuck is an enbie?

Eventually people will realize they can never adequately please these groups, and will stop trying altogether.

Attached: 1557410261854.jpg (501x1024, 79K)

Police and trans are on the same side. More so once state mandated homosexuality becomes the law. Bootlickers had best explain themselves.

Her solution is “the entire world needs to change because I feel bad when people misgender me” not “ I should work on my irrational rage or euphoria based on what someone else thinks of me so it no longer controls me “

Attached: 1568986843005.jpg (594x729, 109K)

it’s like an animal suddenly realizing what philosophy is

so glad to be out of it's life

How are retarded people relevant?
I'm aware the more retarded they are the louder they yell but Twitter isn't a yell unless you share it?
I know you're a faggot OP but are you more retarded than just mildly?

Attached: 1568992496219.jpg (600x940, 595K)

>strategic essentialism
If you get to Level 33 of Undergraduate Woke Indoctrination they reveal to you that "born this way" was a lie all along, just a ladder to climb that you can kick away once you've attained the heights of degeneracy

Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

The fat positive nonbinary [female, fat positive is always female] invites you to zir office, closes the door, takes out a stack of non-replicable studies saying fat people are healthy, and burns them in front of your eyes. Ze then whispers
>Nothing is true, everything is permitted!
and whips out a box of Hostess cupcakes. Then another. You gorge until you fall into a sweet slumber where you meet the goddess Insulina and she tells you the next secret, which is a DOOZY.

No they won't. Civilizations collapse at the behest of the fringe, insane, mentally ill minorities. It's always easier to do the wrong thing.

Basically this idiot is making sure EVERYONE is at fault for anything, and that no one is innocent. Of course, except the poster who is oh so enlightened. Power through victimhood.

enbie = N.B. = Non-binary