Why do ((they)) want us to stop eating Meat?

I love my steaks. Medium rare based

Attached: 2DF9F634-7E22-4AF4-87A6-4787F49191F6.jpg (1472x1241, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencefocus.com/news/eating-insects-could-help-us-save-the-planet/
thestranger.com/slog/2019/08/08/41019345/stop-eating-meat-help-save-the-planet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

capitalism will fix it
nobody wants to eat bugs, nobody will buy it

Well done with ketchup

>research finds "belief"
of course, if they keep pushing in normie media that people should eat insects, people that watch normie media will believe that we should eat insects. what kind of dumb research is this? also stop watching normie media, I literally see 0 of bug eating propaganda because I don't watch that shit

>Why do ((they)) want us to stop eating Meat?
-Reduce quality of life.
-Reduce your ability to fight back.
-Have the industry set up to feed 15 trillion people.

>nobody wants to eat bugs, nobody will buy it
It's cute how you think you'll have a choice.

You'll be living in a shipping container, eating bugs, eating onions and watching television 24/7.

/thread

>what kind of dumb research is this?
The same research done on the climate. It's means to make the govenrment all powerful and to turn you into slaves.

When the gungrabbers deplatform all the gun manufacturers will you still believe capitalism will save the gun industry?

Stop relying on your soulless materialist ideology to save you.

Because robbing you and bossing you around is not enough. They also want to humiliate you, and eat steak as they laugh at you eating bugs.

>Because robbing you and bossing you around is not enough. They also want to humiliate you, and eat steak as they laugh at you eating bugs.
Yeah, people like the OP probably think the rich (especially the Jews) will be forced to eat bugs as well.

They won't. This is for the goyim alone.

Meat is life. As a kid I always hated veggies and fruit. So in return I never ate them. Then when I was 12 I was found to be allergic to most veggies, so the little I did eat became 0. I grew up to be 6’4 and never fat. I just ate meat, never liked sweets that much. It’s a brainwash to think kids need veggies in order to grow up healthy and strong.

why so butthurt, bugboy
what are you? 12?
its just another clickb8 article

What's it like being 5 years old?

>its just another clickb8 article
You really think that you're not going to be forced to eat bugs?
You really think all these articles aren't normalizing and preparing us to eat bugs?

Anyone notice how the current social trends have (((coincidentally))) lined up perfectly and are being pushed so hard? Within a year we've seen a huge push in
>Climate change protests
>Climate change talking heads
>Soi/vegan/bug production and consumption
>Fear mongering surrounding nuclear power (Chernobyl Netflix show)
At the heart of all these agendas is cultural Marxism. Listen to their proponents, they have to force in Marxist buzzwords like "worker's rights", "immigration rights", "equity", "prejudice", etc.

(((They))) are really dialling this shit up to 11.

It's about global warming. They want you to eat bugs because is is a more carbon neutral way to produce nutrients most people get from meat.

They want to eliminate the #1 re-generator of testosterone food

>They want you to eat bugs because is is a more carbon neutral way to produce nutrients most people get from meat.
That's what they're telling us. You believe them?

>Is it fair to blame one group for everything wrong with the world?
Yes, when (((they're))) responsible for everything wrong with the world.

>You will do this and you will do that
>do as I say goim

I'll just start shopping at Kosher markets then. They don't poison their own Gods chosen.

It's probably way cheaper to produce; I don't see any other reason. They'll still sell it for the same price as ground beef though.

>(((They))) are really dialling this shit up to 11.
Yeah, Trump is scaring the shit out of them. They thought they finally won the war with Obama's election.

>I'll just start shopping at Kosher markets then. They don't poison their own Gods chosen.
What makes you think you'll be allowed to?

I'm 70 years old and I can still kick your ass. You know why? Because I eat RED MEAT!
t. denny crane

>It's probably way cheaper to produce; I don't see any other reason.
No, there's certainly no social reason nor is there anything wrong with eating mug meat instead of animal meat, right?

>They'll still sell it for the same price as ground beef though.
Just as long as you get to keep your money, right?

Profit margins.

this

same story with me, same height even. not allergic to anything though.

meat heals

That's the point. Once (((they))) start to bring back segregation for who can shop at what food markets is when people will finally wake the fuck up. That's the master plan. Let them keep pushing this bug eating meme and corner themselves.

>Trump is scaring the shit out of them
based 4D chess migatardposter.

>Why do ((they)) want us to stop eating Meat?
deny the pregnant woman protein during gestation and you guarantee the child will be stupid

That's what they want us to believe. What I don't understand about this leftist logic is that, if they were so concerned about our planet, why are they insisting everyone adopt diets with smaller carbon footprints? That simply means that a larger number of people can live on the planet, yet these same people are the types that believe humans are parasites.

(((They))) just want all the goyim on diets to make us feeble and docile, while they do nothing about the populations of Africa, China, and India, and continue mass importing hordes from said countries so they can artificially prop up their economies, line their pockets, and genocide Europeans.

Imagine subverting the education of your enemy's young, doing the same to his women, and ultimately feminizing the men. Imagine manipulating your enemy into killing their unborn children in their mother's wombs. What would be the next logical step? Make the stupid fucks eat literal worms.

>based 4D chess migatardposter.
I said Trump was "scaring the shit out of them" I never said he was "actually accomplishing anything."

>Once (((they))) start to bring back segregation for who can shop at what food markets is when people will finally wake the fuck up.
So what are you doing to prepare for that day?

Where's your group with a plan to take advantage of the cracking of the system?

Trump is a massive good goy boomer, basically sucking Israel (and Jews as a whole) cock. Just because he isn't wholly committed to warmongering, doesn't mean they're scared of him.

Don't worry, Mr. Glow. You and I both can clearly see where this is going. The bug eating plan failed the moment you decided to push it.

100% this. Everything (((they))) do is to manipulate, dismantle, weaken, and humiliate. And we fucking bend over and accept it.

Ahhh yes yes the horseshoe theory is always wrong.
Jow Forumsacks literally behave like the monkey that you guys label SJW.
The statement:
"Eating too much meat is not only dangerous for your health its also tied to enviromental damages done in your own country and countries abroad. Mass meat production emits millions of tons of CO2 equivalent and the feces of the animals are polluting groundwater and normal water supplied"
results into
>It would we beneficial for people to eat less meat

Is somehow transformed on this Sub IQ 80 board to:
THEY WANT US TO EAT BUGS AND MEAT WILL BE BANNED!!!!
Where is the difefrence between you guys acting like lunatics and some dilating trannies screaming:
>THEY KILL TRANS FOLKS
when they cut the Cut-Your-Dick away from the military?

>Trump is a massive good goy boomer, basically sucking Israel (and Jews as a whole) cock. Just because he isn't wholly committed to warmongering, doesn't mean they're scared of him.
They're scared of him because he's not anti-White and he's not deep state. The media is vilifying him so much that the left honestly believes he's a White Supremacist Nazi Racist. So they feel that they need to push their Cultural Marxist agenda even harder to oppose his racist policies.

>Don't worry, Mr. Glow.
Yes, everyone that suggests doing something other than shitposting online and meeting up IRL is a federal agent honeypot.

We both know this is a LARP for you.

>You and I both can clearly see where this is going. The bug eating plan failed the moment you decided to push it.
yes, I'm a federal agent pushing the consumption of bugs. you've seen through my dastardly trick.

You're a fucking idiot.

Don't like beef or pork. Prefer chicken and seafood. Bugs are tasty too. They taste like nuts. Actually delicious.

>THEY WANT US TO EAT BUGS AND MEAT WILL BE BANNED!!!!
sciencefocus.com/news/eating-insects-could-help-us-save-the-planet/

thestranger.com/slog/2019/08/08/41019345/stop-eating-meat-help-save-the-planet

You are very moderate, well-considered and above-the-fray. I just want you to know it is refreshing to see someone actually recognize this place for what it is and what's being done to it by agitators like OP.

>Bugs are tasty too. They taste like nuts. Actually delicious.
>1 post by this ID

eat more bugs goyim

Attached: dairy_heat_TAE7877_1.jpg (1024x576, 31K)

It will be ground up and marked as animal flour or something. Will be part of sausages, burgers and minced meats.
The trouble with capitalism is that peoples time and resources are limited. They can't navigate the open marketplace as well as multinational corporations.

>Muh rightwing sjws!

Attached: 1564648264944.png (480x576, 103K)

>Don't like beef or pork.
Lmao you're not fucking German.

>It will be ground up and marked as animal flour or something.
You'll start seeing packaging with "NOW WITH 25% INSECT PROTEIN!"

You might as well go ahead right now when nobody is watching and all these low IQ retards cannot see ahead--push for a law that mandates that only Jews can shop at Jewish markets for the upcoming population boom for """"religious reasons"""" and scarcity of food. All cashiers must reject any customer who does not present ID that they're Jewish.

And if you dare criticize this then you're just an antisemite.

>INSECT
I am so glad I didn't accidentally spell that "incest"

Horseshoe theory is stupid.

One article =/= Everybody else
You know there is a difference between the OPINION of somebody and actual research .
You actually took the fucking bait article ( and thats what it is ) and posted it as a source to cliam some higher power wants us to eat meat.
The second blog literally quotes :
>"The global food supply is at risk because of climate change. Soil is being lost, places are turning into deserts, and the supply of food and water is being unprecedentedly strained."

The author of your blogposts just states that HIS opinion would be to go vegan or eat insects.
So please dont behave like a jew that wants articles for his newspaper

>-push for a law that mandates that only Jews can shop at Jewish markets for the upcoming population boom for """"religious reasons"""" and scarcity of food.
They can wait until the bug food is in full swing. It's not like anyone will protest. Doing so will be antisemitic and they'd be thrown into prison.

>All cashiers must reject any customer who does not present ID that they're Jewish.
They'll just have to get a special waver signed by a Rabbi of a local synagogue.

>Australian cannot into reading comprehension
Didnt expect more to be honest

Yeah you woudnlt want people knowing you're a race of inbred from the auto correct keyboard history you got there, glownigger.

>What is the slippery slope

Attached: birdhouse_wojak.jpg (839x882, 153K)

>One article =/= Everybody else
It's not just one article though, is it?

We're being inundated with articles about how we must eat bugs and ban meat to save the planet.

>You know there is a difference between the OPINION of somebody and actual research .
And the "research" will "prove" we must eat bugs and ban meat.
Just like the "research" "proves" that man made global warming "exists."

>The author of your blogposts just states that HIS opinion would be to go vegan or eat insects.
That's how it starts.
It's opinion, then it's "fact" then it's law.

That's literally what your post is
>You guys are just like sjws! You're the sjws now!

>They can wait until the bug food is in full swing.

You still don't learn from your past mistakes, huh? What happens every time you wait long enough? The internet catches on quickly because the paper trail you leave behind is too close in dates. Do it now so that nobody can link together data.

>Yeah you woudnlt want people knowing you're a race of inbred from the auto correct keyboard history you got there, glownigger.
lmao, it's cute how you're hiding your complete lack of activism by calling anyone else that advocates activism as a fed.

It's so you can make yourself feel better for doing nothing to save White people.

Go vote Republican and watch Fox News, it's all you're good for.

>You still don't learn from your past mistakes, huh? What happens every time you wait long enough? The internet catches on quickly because the paper trail you leave behind is too close in dates. Do it now so that nobody can link together data.
What makes you think free speech like this won't be scrubbed from the normieweb by then?

What makes you think the mainstream social media sites will even let you post the truth?

>It's about global warming
global warming is fake news, a rockefeller marketing term

>It's so you can make yourself feel better for doing nothing to save White people.

It's cute how you think anyone who points out your sinkholes is a young white male. Jow Forums is board of diverse races--I'm not white. You should know this by now, glow nigger

Based and redpilled post. Also, many publishers require their writers to file their articles as "opinion pieces" so their publication maintains plausible deniability.
>WAPO SUPPORTS WHITE GENOCIDE
>Nuh uh, look, that article you're quoting is an OPINION piece by Mr. Shekelgeldberg. His opinions are his and his alone
>*Whisper* btw, good article, Shekelgeldberg

>It's cute how you think anyone who points out your sinkholes is a young white male.
So you're not White? Well then, you're not American nor do you have anything to say to Whites.

>Jow Forums is board of diverse races--
ROTFLMAO! Jow Forums is a NatSoc board, you faggot cuckservative.

>I'm not white
lol. subhuman.

>You should know this by now, glow nigger
Yes, you're a nigger acting like he's a human.

>What makes you think free speech like this won't be scrubbed from the normieweb by then?

>What makes you think the mainstream social media sites will even let you post the truth?

Because you're not using that nice little thing we call "accelerationism" fast enough. I'm literally giving you future proof ideas here and you haven't thought this far ahead yet.

>one post by this ID
Stop replying to this shit you absolute faggots.

>So you're not White? Well then, you're not American nor do you have anything to say to Whites.

Who said I was speaking for whites? Or any race in particular. This has to do with not eating bugs no matter if you're a male, female, dog, cat, or Alien grey.
>ROTFLMAO! Jow Forums is a NatSoc board, you faggot cuckservative.
You're very new here.
>Yes, you're a nigger acting like he's a human.
Okay Jewboy.

Don't worry, The Roman cultures won't allow it

>Because you're not using that nice little thing we call "accelerationism" fast enough.
You're not pro-White nor are you White, therefore you're not part of the movement to save the White race.

>I'm literally giving you future proof ideas here and you haven't thought this far ahead yet.
Niggers don't have a say in the White race's affairs.

>Who said I was speaking for whites? Or any race in particular. This has to do with not eating bugs no matter if you're a male, female, dog, cat, or Alien grey.
Yes, I'm sure you don't want Whites talking about racial issues.

>You're very new here.
Bitch, I've been here since Jow Forums was /new/.

>Okay Jewboy.
Not an argument nigger.

>You're not pro-White nor are you White, therefore you're not part of the movement to save the White race.

Why does a Jew care about saving the white race?

>Niggers don't have a say in the White race's affairs.

All races (but Jews) are going to be eating bugs. "Goyim" refers to anyone but Jew.

>Yes, I'm sure you don't want Whites talking about racial issues.

Again, this thread is about bug eating. Not every thread on Jow Forums is a race baiting thread.
>Bitch, I've been here since Jow Forums was /new/.

Suuuure.
>Not an argument nigger.
I'm not arguing with you glowshill. You got like 30+ posts ITT why are you so nervous?

They want you to go to hell my goy. Look it up.

oh there's a meat you can eat alright, about 8 billion of them out there waiting to be served

Attached: turkey_test_handful_jpg.jpg (473x307, 23K)

just making sure the brainwashing is setting in properly
gotta know when to start selling

I usually go with medium, but last night i had mine done the same as my boss (medium rare) and holy shit was it amazing.
Medium rare master race reporting in.

Attached: 000.png (700x400, 274K)

I was going to try it but it costs more than the regular.
If it tastes good I'll eat it.
But I won't pay more for it.

Attached: imposter.png (730x390, 300K)

Of course the free market can provide red meat for everyone.
But.
The politicians will simply increase the tax on real meat so high that you are no longer able to buy it.

Attached: _2Rk3wKj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>research(ers) find
>experts say
>general population believes
It's all lies. Never read articles beginning with opinion of someone vaguely described as "expert" or some group of people. Read only when specific surname is given or at least name of organisation.

>tfw there's farms all around me.
Gotta get in on that meat black market...

Just to further degrade the goyim. They will not be eating bugs but we will while they watch and laugh.

Is there even any evidence to suggest insect protein would physiologically make us feeble and docile? You could probably argue for a psychological component, but that'd be largely speculative.

Realistically, I think the push is purely economic. If it's cheaper to mass produce insect "meat", then companies can pocket the extra profit.

Because a weak populace starved of meat won't be able to fight back against their tyranny.

Take a wild guess who is behind it.

Attached: 87xfyw32451y0hun31.png (711x688, 687K)

Tbh, a lot of primitive cultures already eat bugs every day and have done so for hundreds and thousands of years. They're very protein rich and can be tasty once you get over the fear of eating bugs. Would I eat them? No way, but I wouldn't care if all the bugmen and shitskins started eating bugs instead of meat. Just don't bring that cousine here.

There is a plot to lower our living standards

They want you to internalize the dehumanization they feel towards you. They want you to think "I am lesser, I do not matter"

>Eat bugs because I'm a weird fancyshit who uses them as garnish
>Left takes hold of them and turns them into a staple
>I can't eat bugs like an eccentric artsy type without looking like a Glycine max male now
What timeline is this again?

I will so fucking buy every animal farm in my town and build bomb sheldters because i ain't gonna eat this shit. I will just name my whole town after me just because i ain't gonna eat that shit and i wanna eat a good real burger.

>has blood in his food
>master race
Amerimutts never cease to amaze me.

>Latvia
Who?

Those same cultures that eat bugs also shit on the ground and haven't figured out the wheel, so maybe they're not the best folks to emulate.

>muh capitalism will save us!
Nigger, do you realize said capitalists ALWAYS side with the extreme far-left even at the cost of profits (see Gillette, Burger King)? They ALREADY control your food supply, it's going to happen gradually but surely. So better buy land to raise your own food.

THIS.

Attached: 1533877591044.jpg (837x416, 185K)

Because our current habits are disgusting. Everyone wants meat all day every day and they want it to be cheap. This means that many factory farms just cram thousands of animals into big warehouses and let them live miserable lives. And even if you don't believe in climate change, eating this much meat means you need a fuckton of land for the crops used to feeding the animals and the increasing land use is causing a lot of problems.
We just can't eat this much meat without letting animals suffer and harming our environment.

It's actually accelerationism.

Most agricultural land in the world can't actually be used to produce crops, which is why it's being used to produce meat. "Environmentalists" are trying to push the idea that we can produce more food, if we abandon meat, but they don't understand that the areas where most of the meat production is done, that is grasslands with no opportunity for crop growing, can't be turned into cropland. Basically, ending meat production will not let us have any more food, but the already overexploited agricultural areas where we produce crops, will have to produce even more. While the grasslands will just be left unused, as it can't really be used for anything other than grazing, there's simply not enough nutrients in it to grow other stuff.

Also, by removing the carbon capture characteristics of current grazing lands, the net increase of CO2 in the atmosphere will skyrocket even more.

That's just because anti-whites currently rule the world. Capitalists side with the rulers, no matter who the rulers are.

There's a lot more crops being used to feed animals than feeding humans. If we ate less meat, we'd actually need less farmland for crops.

>Capitalists side with the rulers, no matter who the rulers are.
It's worse than that, said "capitalists" *are* the leftist rulers. Leftism is no longer about economics, when you see it from a religious perspective it all makes sense. Pic related, fag/pride parades are the modern equivalent to religious processions.

Attached: 1567806969438.jpg (1125x1419, 968K)