I-i wear makeup for MYSELF! It's EMPOWERING!

>I-i wear makeup for MYSELF! It's EMPOWERING!

If so, then why don't thots wear makeup at home too?

Attached: 1562700787954102092.jpg (1080x1350, 154K)

who cares you god forsake incel

GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY

>brown eyes
no soul

>I-i wear makeup like a clown

Attached: 5.jpg (741x649, 61K)

She needs to have my half Mexican babies

South Park is the best.

>nonwhites

thots gonna thot

said a mutt.

Because women lie to satisfy the feminism they were indoctrinated with and the desire to be feminine and beautiful at the same time. They are incompatible, so they claim they don't do it to be seen as beautiful.

Even a light-eyed kike is more Aryan than your Africanized selves.

Attached: Yael Shelbia - israeli girl MUTE - 1549937811699.webm (1920x1080, 2.66M)

>tfw she will never be mine

Attached: 1567337870699.jpg (540x960, 54K)

She is beautiful. I would be happy with a wife who never wore makeup if she had a face as pretty as that. Assuming she's a good wife, that is, hah.

she knows you are not mentally adult for a true answer

>oy vey let's africanize the world at the cost of the world

Attached: jBTrxj2zcY.png (1000x1070, 404K)

Out of Africa was proven wrong. The oldest fossil records are from Greece and Bulgaria. All brown eyed people are descended from one or more African descendants.

a large part of it isn't for men, it's for increasing their social status among other women. Just like how a lot of bodybuilding isn't even about being attractive to women, it's about competing with other men.

>posts jew
You're literally African yourself.
Also I have no African admixture.

Oh look website is being weird because I'm telling the truth and upsetting JIDF again.

>Out of Africa was proven wrong

It wasn't. One tooth was found somewhere in the Middle East or the Balkans, and that study was inconclusive
There is a ton of evidence for out of africa and pretty much zero evidence against it

I don't have brown eyes like you do, you half monkey.

She is turkish lol.

Your 1920s era knowledge is wrong.

she very cute

I bet you feel like a pretty big guy

Same fucking reason you don't wear your sleeping attire to the grocery store

>she

Attached: 1559352845592.jpg (4575x4575, 967K)

Don't hate women, that's the thing jews want for white man.

This is true. Men know nothing about makeup. Women know this because when they wear light makeup, men think theyre barefaced. The only makeup styles most men will notice is light natural "no makeup" look, and dolled up.

With women, they can talk about makeup styles, the brands they use, the techniques they used to apply it, trends, etc. just like you can talk about your routine, what muscles your hitting, what supplements you use, form, etc. I assume women think its empowering because its something they can bond with other women, something the modern non-house wife woman doesnt have because theyre wage slaving or sucking dick for money. Its the only thing theyre contributing as output, one of the few things all women do that isnt consuming media like netflix or social media.

Attached: 1445162854335.jpg (1040x1506, 563K)

I unironically get what women mean when they say this, it’s not entirely for themselves obviously, but I do the same thing with my own appearance and dress well because it gives me confidence and makes me feel good
I hate women as much as the next guy but dunno why this notion sets you incels off

It's a part of grooming that has been ingrained by society. Why do men of Jow Forumsget so angry about everything related to women?

Attached: 7354574375454.png (497x497, 160K)

Imagine if she had blue or grey eyes. Or green. Damn.

Attached: 1553474217072.gif (112x112, 20K)

Mute girls are only ones I could live with.

Based finnbro is right, but you can't just accept them as they are, you must have demands and an understood authority in the relationship.
Also women in Finland are mega sluts who are more promiscuous than 99% of nations so you should work on that, it's only natural that lots of guys will dislike them.
t. finn diaspora

Attached: jewish influence.jpg (1748x1200, 789K)

If men fuck 100 girls he's alfa, if women fuck 100 guys, shes slut. Let them fuck Muricabro.

Attached: bladerunner.gif (600x250, 1.37M)

some turkish women are fucking stunning.

if a guy fucks 100 girls he's a manwhore

True. I respect the values humanity had 100 years ago when we married someone and didn't fuck anyone else.

Why the fuck does the dog look like a horse

Attached: 1544695436807.jpg (1384x640, 45K)