Autistic man fathers hundreds of autists

washingtonpost.com/health/the-children-of-donor-h898/2019/09/14/dcc191d8-86da-11e9-a491-25df61c78dc4_story.html

>[Donor H898] was blond and blue-eyed, 6-foot-1, 240 pounds, and appeared to be smart and accomplished. His profile said he had a master’s degree and was working as a medical photographer. His hobbies included long-distance running, reading and art.
>Rizzo sought help from the state’s early-intervention services and a developmental pediatrician, and both boys were diagnosed with autism.
>The house went into foreclosure. Rizzo went on Medicaid, and in July 2018 she and the two boys moved into her parents’ basement.
>Rizzo has never had contact with the donor, who is now in his early 40s and from the New York area. But two other mothers who have met him said in interviews that he is clean-cut and polite. One described him as “hot.” Another said her first impression of the donor, who showed up wearing khakis and a nice shirt, was that he is “brave” and “generous.”
>The parents had happily connected on Facebook and Yahoo groups for “donor siblings” — and then were shocked to discover that many of their children seemed to have the same types of developmental challenges and diagnoses
>Donor H898’s sperm was offered through multiple sources. According to the mothers, court documents and genetic testing through 23andMe and Ancestry.com, he sold anonymously to at least four sperm banks (which typically pay about $100 per visit), donated to a high-end agency that matches parents with donors they can meet face-to-face, and offered his sperm for a low fee or even free on sites such as KnownDonorRegistry.com or privately.

Attached: 1568935230987.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

>She says in the complaint that research, based on public documents and calls to his relatives, showed that the donor had no college degrees, had been diagnosed with ADHD, and “went to a school for children with learning and emotional disabilities.”
>In 2004, state inspectors found that Idant had ignored the requirement that sperm donors be tested for genetic and sexually transmitted diseases. It was temporarily closed by New York state regulators in 1995 for failing to pass along information about “high-risk social and sexual behavior. And in the 1990s, Idant settled a lawsuit from a white mother who said it gave her the wrong sperm, from a black donor.
>As of August, Repro Lab was still selling vials, priced at $450-$525, from the donor. A Repro Lab official said they received a report from an anonymous caller regarding an increased risk of autism, but the report was “unsubstantiated,” as the donor “did not report any history of autism in his family.”
>“We would deny participation to a donor in our program if he or any first-degree relative had a history of autism,” the company said.

He's obviously a pol poster. The guy has all the tools to get laid but can't do he cooms in buckets and sells it in the capitalist system. I don't understand why more pol-ers donate their seed to help bleach this country

>single women what chad's cum
>single women upset their children are incels
>blame chad's cum

a tale as old as time

Autism isn't an inheritable malady. There is no know cause for autism

This is my problem with the story too.

>be mentally ill single mother whores
>give birth to unfit children
>"REEE ITS THE FAULT OF THIS BLUE EYED BLOND HAIRED TALL AND BRASH SUCCESSFUL MAN"

white mother who said it gave her the wrong sperm, from a black donor.

damn chad cum is worth $500 bones?

>$100 per visit

Attached: coom glow.png (570x582, 257K)

THIS IS AN UNPRECEDENTED SCIENTIFIC OPPORTUNITY

all they had to do was literally have sex

Autistics should unironically be castrated.
>chad
Guy's not a chad though, he's an autistic who outright lied about his qualities. Of course this is also the woman's fault for not actually finding a real life mate instead.

Attached: 1547214110933.jpg (529x431, 33K)

I'm going to do this once I get a nice degree and I can track the poor bastards. I am not leaving my flesh and blood out there alone.

6'1 & 240 lbs isn't chad. he is at best chubby and at worst a fat guy. they were probably fooled by his blond hair and blue eyes

what a legend

>at best chubby
The guy is obese. You're overweight if you're over 195lbs and obese if you're 240lbs at 6'1.

Autism is the next level. And he is so handsome with over 6 feet tallness!

>>Not getting married
>>Sperm shopping

single mothers are simpletons and destroyers of civilizations

>he's an autistic who outright lied about his qualities.
sounds like a chad to me

>Doesn't fabricate an entire alternate life in order to donate sperm you produced by fapping to anime girl feet

Attached: 1538881837562.png (210x195, 101K)

Based. This is my life plan, abuse the corrupt system to my advantage and make a genetic impact on earth thrice as strong as Gengis Khan.

increase in vaccination and lack of safety studies.

only because you're autistic yourself

Attached: 1566106923853.png (500x762, 486K)

We should bring back the american eugenic society to perform IQ and physical test to assure genetic suitability for reproduction.

Jow Forums causes autism

Attached: 1561053433469.jpg (491x418, 31K)

IVF is the devil's work, the church was right once again

TFW you realize Jews labeled Perfect Human Behavior as diseased due to its conflict with Jewish controlled society.

So sperm banks just believe whatever you tell them about your personal history with zero proof?

No, it's an attack on white males again.

>again

Attached: 158d46732ff75196a2f9018b5c12016dbd1805fa41002d0cbb011e410530a4a3.jpg (400x250, 20K)

What's causing autism is:
1) Men and Women are having children far too late in life
2) Women are not unhealthy foods and beverages
3) Women are not resting at home to avoid stress as they use to instead they're working since they all been brainwashed to be stronk womyn.

All this shit is necessary to avoid genetic defects.

>Autistics should unironically be castrated
Who's autistic though? It's just a spectrum of social ability. When I was super autistic I rarely saw other autists. After working on my social skills for years and becoming more fluent, a solid ~20% or so of people around me seem autistic.

>Who's autistic though?
non functional people. That's who should be castrated. Stop trying to muddy the waters with your autistic arguments.

You can easily be 240 6'1 and fit if you're a roiding power lifter.

part of it is also the the rise of zero-tolerance policies as school. Autistic behavior used to be pointed out and corrected by 'bullies'. Now autistic kids get absolutely zero feedback on what it is they are doing wrong. It's actually incredibly cruel.

>Yes goyim shiksa, tall blonde blue eyed men are autistic. You should get the sperm of a fat short brown mutt instead, like the guy from joeys food reviews. Wo Wo woooo! Iimmm baaaaaack

no you

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

>who's autistic though
It's very easy to tell.
>when I was super autistic
Buzzword aside, severe autism is so bad that some aren't capable of speech or manage to do anything productive with their lives because they're incapable of being independent without some sort of social worker to act as their handler when they're outside. I highly doubt you had severe autism.

Attached: 1325882709437.jpg (900x675, 145K)

Tavistock.

K
Gibs me sterilization bux
neet bux
and state mandated autistic gf

Attached: 131254576967957456.png (462x414, 84K)

Who cares about actual autists? Of course they shouldn't have kids and they almost never do b/c nobody wants to fuck a legit retard.

I thought we're talking about aspies here.

>Autistic behavior used to be pointed out and corrected by 'bullies'
From my experience in school, the bullies never 'corrected' anything for those who had quirks and were likely autistic. It just made their life significantly worse by hampering on their mental stability. The bullies won't stop bullying even if the autistic kid stops doing autistic hobbies at school. They all know he's the weird eccentric kid thus the perfect target.

>I thought we're talking about aspies here.
You're the only one who mentioned aspergers.

autism means aspergers in common internet usage unless explicitly stated

If someone were to go up to an autist humming loudly in class and say "stop humming like a retard faggot", at least he knows that the act of making noises in class is something that isn't socially acceptable. Whereas without the bullying all he has are vague, wishy-washy statements about "being special and different" from the PC people in his life.

Aspie type people need explicit, highly specific feedback about what they are doing that makes them aspies. And they need a motivation to change. Bullying gives them both.

>100 $ per visit

this is fucking insane, you can literally live of your own cum

this guy has more kids than most of you incels he won the fucking game

This is why I support eugenics. Those 12 little brain dead shits are going to be a burden on society. They should be euthanized or lit on fire, whatever is cheaper.
Oh and any autist or mother of one saying "autism isn't a disorder, it's just a different way of thinking" is coping and should be sterilized too.
Those 2 little autistic boys are genetic fuck ups. The most productive thing those mutts can do is being sold into sex slavery in Pakistan and forgotten about.

>medical photographer

Attached: StardustMemoryLaughingWhores.png (1444x1121, 512K)

Autism is absolutely inheritable. My mom has autism. My brother has autism(so badly he is non-verbal) my uncle(moms brother) has autism, and I also have autism.

In fact it is solely heritable, scientists are just not that far along yet.

Cope sperg

Don't be retarded. Lot's of serious weight lifters walk around at 240 lbs and 6 ft. I myself am these exact stats, and I'm not even close to obese. pic related

Attached: 9 21 19.png (1080x608, 537K)

If any of you bothered to read the article, you'd realize this is an actual autist who also looks good. A ton of dumb toasties were taken in by his looks and lies by omission, preggered themselves with his autistic seed and now get to raise all the tism spawns.

It's absolutely hilarious and further comment on the shallowness of women.

Don't reproduce

You sound like a sperg desu.

you are the sperg.
Autists tend to think too straightfoward and don't care if their words hurt people.

>flag
Nice try kike

Patient zero?

Attached: Patient zero.jpg (480x481, 35K)

Exactly. Autism can be passed down. Now my brother and I are incredibly intelligent(thanks to our father, our mother is just autistic not intelligent) and my brother is a molecular biologist(despite non-verbal autism hes too gifted), while I retired via internet memeology.

everything is inheritable

you have protein weight, instead of fat weight, your
body wasn't made for that, yes, you're overweight.
fucking meathead.

Autistic obsession with jews and autists
categorizing and systemizing people is austistic

The amazon post trying to claim it’s not the vaccines that make your kid autistic.

Just go on voy forums. I have donated to a dozen women so far

Show flag then I'll address your points

It is European if you clearly can't see yet.
Now show your flag. I am waiting.

He successfully spread his seed.

Can you do the same?
You're jelly

Autism shows some actual correlation to parental age, but yeah vaccines, not that I waited until my sperm/eggs rotted!

>be part of a social hierarchy
>be unable to participate in it normally due to autism
>decide to father 100s of children who'll have to go through the same bullshit as you.
Below nigger tier.
On the other hand though
>100s of thots who decided to do in vitro fertilization get to take care of screaming autistic subhumans for the rest of their lives
You know what? The guy's actually pretty based, I only feel sorry for the kids.

those are probably dykes though

You must be Gen X. Thinking zero tolerance stopped bullying is severely delusional. It just punishes bullied kids for fighting back.

No it doesn't. In a school system if you're at the bottom of the hierarchy you can never move up unless you change schools. It makes you act crazy and not give a fuck.

found the autist

>They all know he's the weird eccentric kid thus the perfect target.
Do you think all the bullies come together and hatch a plan to target the weird kid?
No faggot, it's an evolutionary trait to want to bully the weakling of the tribe. You see it in wolf packs too.

Imagine a tribe in the hunter gatherer days, the normies are all doing what they're supposed to. Then you get some autistic faggot that's no use to anyone and he's talking about anime equivalent of the day, cave drawings.
You better believe Grug clubbed that autistic nigger to death.

I guess Klokov is chubby/obese at 6 foot even 231 lbs

Actually no he's not, you both are likely just skeletons that have never seen a weight room in your life

Attached: dmtry-Klokov.jpg (788x697, 125K)

Yes they do. People spread rumors fast and bland together in groups to target kids. Have you even been to school? They do things like throwing objects at a kid all at the same time yet it's not a conspiracy?

>They do things like throwing objects at a kid all at the same time yet it's not a conspiracy?
Fine. My bad, they do hatch plans to bully the weird kid. But what drove them to that in the first place?
The fact that the kid is weird. You don't see normal people being bullied. The weird kid probably has no friends, he's alone. He's easy to bully.
And that type of behavior is the same across cultures, races and ethnicities.
I'm sorry, but it's not driven by the fact that someone is an asshole, it's driven by the fact that the weird kid is a weakling and he doesn't fit in.

>he won the fucking game
truthpill

Attached: 1559848119077.jpg (1280x911, 526K)

bruh look at this sperg. I bet hes mixed race too

Lol how fucking stupid were your family to keep having children? Your mother is a selfish bitch

>Autistics should unironically be castrated.
Isn't that too much of an unfair treatment for those who built modern world?
Those we call genius (not the majority of course) were definitely autistic. Why would we actually have to be castrated when there are no known causes for autism, if I were to have children pretty sure they wouldn't have it since autism is a "mental defect", that cannot be passed down or inherited.

Yet if she didn't have kids you'd bitch about her selfishness too

>tism spawns.

Attached: 1459715177406.png (779x952, 346K)

>She says in the complaint that research, based on public documents and calls to his relatives, showed that the donor had no college degrees, had been diagnosed with ADHD, and “went to a school for children with learning and emotional disabilities.

Hahahaha

So castrate yourself user

two children

What? Absolutely not, don't pass down inferior genes and make future generations suffer. Wtf.

Normies don't get bullied and they become the bullies. They get offended about everything because their peers coddled them. It's always the autistic kids taking all the abuse. Normies are stronger? In real life the autists can talk frankly about anything. In the real world normies on the left and right are easily triggered

Refrigerator moms

>In real life the autists can talk frankly about anything.
Which is why they get bullied.
I'm gonna simplify it for you dude.
Autists don't fit in. End of.

They are assholes from the perspective of the autist. Them being nice to others is irrelevant if they treat you like garbage. If anything it makes the poor treatment stand out more.

>don't pass down inferior genes
compared to what? -60iq monkeys in africa? ya, if youre dumber than that dont bread i guess

Attached: 628x471.jpg (628x392, 23K)

Autistic people should be loaded onto a big rocketship and sent into the sun

T. Autistic person

So what? You're a moron if you think the world today is worth fitting into. Fitting in only matters on a job because you get paid to do it.

Just wait till donors are retroactivly put on child support. Because a woman has a right to a child.

>t. twink

it would have happened already if every single guy they tracked down didnt live in a van

Attached: toilet.jpg (554x551, 45K)

Bullshit, no one on Jow Forums has the contacts necessary to sell sperm. They can barely force it on others.