Boooho it’s so hard to be white! Cry me a river

Boooho it’s so hard to be white! Cry me a river.

Attached: 4C1E273A-0373-447B-9039-C758AE3EC48B.gif (245x228, 603K)

I would think it's hard to be a nigger. How do blacks survive the heat? Are they just monkeys?

Attached: 1562091493513.jpg (469x480, 54K)

Is that Greta Thunberg?

you aren't white, you don't know the struggle we go through

non whites are not oppressed

Don’t reply to this shill bait

>doesn't know their heritage or native language
>speaks english
Trained.

You people will never know what it's like for half of your own population to be shooting themselves in the foot. That is far more terrifying than any injustice that one race can inflict upon another. Imagine if half of the residents of your section 8 household suddenly decided that everyone in the house should die because of their race. Would you still be able to sleep at night?

>You people will never know what it's like for half of your own population to be shooting themselves in the foot.
Their entire population has spent the majority of their existence shooting themselves in the foot.

Whites are merely regressing to the mean of human development.

Hot!

I have worked with 2 black dudes from Africa, separately. They have never met. They are alright, to be honest. Both of them told me the same thing, unprompted: Blacks in North America are extremely racist toward whites. These dudes are legit shocked at the racism of Canadian blacks. They also feel ostracized when around them, and are treated as outsiders. They didn't know why. I mentioned that the "African Canadians" (AKA Canadians) were probably jealous / insecure around "real" Africans. They both agreed that this was the case.

This got me thinking: We need a campaign to delegitimize our nigger population and remind them that they are in fact fake Africans. Every time you interact with one online, simply remind them that they don't know anything about their homeland, have no idea what their original language is, and only speak English. Remind them that their "culture" is simply Jewish producers selling them products. Remind them that they are fake Africans, and are in fact

>trained

This is the nigger's #1 insecurity. I've found it, lads... white supremacy won't get you anywhere. Simply remind niggers that they are white too at this point.

Attached: 1568627944268.jpg (749x701, 36K)

Boohoo it's so hard to be a degerate go nowhere do nothing nigger, who has the lowest expectations I'm the universe set for them because they can't stop raping, stealing, attacking people, and killing long enough to accomplish anything other than being a career prisoner. Boohoo, so we just throw a trillion dollars a year at them in the form of every gib imaginable, expecting them to actually correct their path in life, only for the money to be spent on kools, Schlitz malikka bull, weed, crack, rims, the 40th pair of name brand expensive clothing this year as well as other frivolous shit. It's so hard being a communist Jew's zooape in America, boo fucking hoo, nigger.

P.S. please go do some stupid shit like attack a cop and get shot. Life is too hard, waaaah, and we need another good BLM riot to further wake the normies with.

Attached: 1568825241680.jpg (1024x909, 116K)

Unwittingly* shooting themselves. Which makes silly whites feel bad and throw billions st them to keep them alive like the animal species that they are. Libshits on the other hand are jumping off the bridge of life entirely of their own accord.

COOOOOOOOMING INNNNNNN MY SKIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: 1568903648293.jpg (680x708, 45K)

I knew you’d like that considering all whitoids are pedophiles.

so thoughtful

Fucking this.

>m-muh culture!
I too love praying to my polytheist Gods that this year the soil might actually be fertile so my children don't have to mold it into clay and eat that for nutrition, assuming they don't get eaten by lions first.
>m-muh Egyptians!
The important historical figures were all white or middle eastern/Mediterranean in blood, and chances are any black person saying this has next to zero Egyptian blood.
>m-muh people!
For being "your people" you sure ostracize and demonize them a lot when they come to western countries and bring with them their actual millennium old rich cultures and traditions that definitely do NOT promote the values that American black culture does (drugs, sex, obesity, prostitution, murder). And for being so about "your people", you seem to be rather confused as to exactly who "your people" are. (Hint: They aren't the Ugandan family in Malibu; they're the suffering crackheads in Compton.) And even if they were "your people", you're doing a pretty fucking shit job at being family and protecting and helping them.

Attached: 1566881164249.png (336x479, 224K)

>Oy vey it’s anoddah shoah!
Oh cry me a river OP

Being hated is refreshing. Now fuck off.

>whitoids
Even your insults are lazy, nigger. Guess we better create another scholarship program so your trained ass can learn about Wakanda and stop speaking English, so I won't have to hear your lame insults toward the master race anymore.

Attached: 1565541196642.jpg (736x734, 84K)

me on the left

It's not hard. But it should be easier.

God I want to sniff her sweet hairless vulva through her swimsuit.

Anyone else here got a stiffy?

Attached: 1569044491525.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

>checks flag
Disappointed but not surprised.

>whitoids
>finn
>white
lel

Attached: b2149e31.jpg (540x719, 56K)

>people will respond to this bait
Pathetic

cute kimono

Attached: 1541867172755.png (720x529, 464K)

That's because white children are the cutest

Nice try, but I am actually quite liberal, especially in terms of Jow Forums's political hivemind.

Im just here to talk shit on niggers and jews.

>t. man with truncated theory of mind.

>muh critical thinking
>wall of text

>he creates his views by reading short quips and taking them at face value to be accurate
That's retarded.

Op you are a turbo faggot

Attached: 20BBB124-38C1-4F07-9724-B3B63A4CF9AC.png (500x489, 138K)

FUCK white people
seriously, I am white and I FUCKING hate white people

Im surprised he doesnt have a maymay flag

Attached: 1568673812759.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

Attached: 382.jpg (600x592, 32K)

What about hating a bunch of genocidal maniacs, colonizers, and slavers is "bait"?
All white people should die a painful death.

Sage

Attached: race species sub-species.jpg (1400x2296, 924K)

Die a brutal Kindergarten death.

Look at those crazy psychopath eyes on the "caucasoid". Fucking terrifying.

she saw a nigger

Who said it was hard to be white?
Worst parts about being white is knowing your taxes are keeping niggers alive.
I can't imagine what its like to be a nigger. I'd likely wake up screaming and going to bed crying. What a fucking horrific fate. And its purely their own fault.
>What about "Muh Dick"
A jewish lie and we all know it
You get called an uncle tom for trying to better your self by going to school,getting a job and not being a nigger. Fucking depressing to think about

Attached: Rapists over racists.png (500x499, 311K)

Keep your bait. Creepy gothic girls are adorable.

Attached: 1567575108408.gif (480x360, 773K)

>nigger
wow so cool and edgy

just an endless unrelenting flow of trash threads
everyday, all day

>lefty meme
>wall of text
Classic

>coping defense
>not being able to read more than 2 sentences
Believe it or not, "lmao nigger, bottom text" isn't that funny once you're past the age of 16.
"lefty meme" related

Attached: 1526511509111.jpg (1000x517, 104K)

>imagine if half your race are shooting themselves in the foot
>half their race is literally shooting eachother in the head

>All white people should die a painful death
Wow so cool and edgy nigger

^ this
kek

"Islam is right about women" and "it's okay to be white" be more effective than most memes tankies have concocted because it's simple. The best propaganda is always simple, something that attaches to your brain subconsciously, a little phrase that you keep thinking back to. The same way a commercial jingle you heard when you were a kid can bring back rushing memories. The longer it takes for you people to understand this the worse it will be for you going forwards as any serious arbiter of change.
You're also better off posting that picture on facebook or twitter, doesn't work here.

It's not the nature of it being long you dweeb. It's the fact that memes, like propoganda, only catch attention if they are short and concise. If you insert an entire fucking blog post into your image macro, no one is going to read it. Maybe you should write a book instead.

It certainly could be easier and more enjoyable you nigger

She whiter then the blonds who look like half nigger mutts.

This as I scroll through to snatch memes