When is Jow Forums going to finally address the gaming jew? Would this activity exist in the ethnostate?

When is Jow Forums going to finally address the gaming jew? Would this activity exist in the ethnostate?

Attached: Screenshot_20190921144522_01.jpg (1080x1316, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cortes.site/
instagram.com/aja_cortes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is same with everykind of entertaintment.
If you do it too much, its bad for you.

Ive met many friends on video games and have had a really fun time playing. It is more rewarding and satisfying than any other hobby I have tried.

>Greek
>subhuman
Pick two.

So this fag is wasting his time on social media getting weaker and fatter. Hmmm

He's a professional self help guru, a man's gotta do his job

>Hours and hours of time spent on Instagram and Twitter is way better use of my time

Id rather my kid was into gaming than rap music

he's right. play some if you are below 18 if you wish but drop the habit once you grow up

I'm very skinny and very pale, I played a lot (huge amount) of videogame from 8 to 21
But do I really wanna change ? Is it too late ? Can I still embrace sun and steel ?

Attached: 1567968999055.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

I used to play a lot of sports well when I was a kid. I scored a lot in soccer and basketball and was generally the better player on the field, picked for "challenge" leagues and etc, and was also a scratch golfer later.

Now that I'm older and have some injuries, namely shoulder is fucked up, I don't do any of those things anymore. I really get that feeling though, the competitive feeling and certain feelings of anxiety and adrenaline, from video games and they are the only substitute I have ever found.

On top of that I'm a combat veteran of the Navy, which I know pol will think I'm larping but I'm not. Point is I bet I've done more and accomplished more than whoever that twitter NPC is and I still love video games.

Now, gamers and their "culture"... that's another story. I think most of them are kind of faggots.

If it wasn't for gamergate, Trump wouldn't have even won and this whole right wing movement wouldnt have even happened

So he's a parasite without any real skills himself, a preacher. Cringe. Be your own guru, put this loser out of a job.

It's an objectively better hobby than watching television getting bombarded with propaganda or the worst one of all sports fans which are nothing more than tribalist cuckolds watching niggers chase balls for a living while wearing another mans name on their backs like a cuck wearing his bulls name. It's about pattern recognition and puzzle solving and requires active thinking and hand eye coordination as well as personal skill.

To be honest it's the fact that the Democrats let down the working class in the middle of america. Mostly.

But if you are talking about social justice it's been around since the 70's. At least.

The left has been obnoxious for a long time. It's just that everything has come to a head a the same time and people aren't buying what the left has been selling.

if you can't teach people real skills, you teach them that they are losers and need your help to become chad.

Young people always were leftists though
Gamergate pushed young people to the right, it was the biggest redpill ever

That description reminds me of someone...

Attached: 1521144158318.png (640x320, 128K)

This.
The world in many games makes far more sense and is more rewarding than the real one.
If you want to solve the issue of gaming, you need to fix the world, not ban video games.

I agree

(real) video games teach problem solving skills and critical thinking. People who grew up on games can easily identify when someone is trying to deceive them, and can easily learn new skills with a scientific-method-esque mental process. This is why kikes took over video games and made them all casual handholding garbage with no fail state. A difficult video game is a worse use of your time than playing a sport or reading, but a far better use of time than television or staring at your phone sucking down jewish NPC programming.

Attached: 2fb.png (200x165, 49K)

this

This. If you faggots aren't using vidya to train your corner clearing/comms/ranging technique when you can't actually be inawoods, you're doing it wrong.

>He's a professional self help guru
I know English isn't you first language, but in reality that means
>some faggot who makes a living spouting meaningless platitudes that only retarded normalfags buy into because they're programmed to think what he says is actually wise

Chad here. I manage to squeeze in a bit of gaming fun around my busy schedule and it's a great way to unwind and chill out with the brahs.

Playing video games more than 14 hours a week is kind of embarassing

>see this fag’s website
Yeah nah I’m good

cortes.site/

>impaired social skills
The only thing that was ever "achieved" with ((((social skills)))) was luring whores into bed and goys into extinction.

Real men don't lure whores, they beat and rape them until they're pregnant.

Worship of ((((social skills)))) is literally why The West is dying.

not so fast

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-114704_Chrome.jpg (1440x2464, 670K)

>fatter and skinnier

>Cortes
>Zimmerman

What the fuck is this?

Attached: 1566828734363.jpg (1000x988, 150K)

How is this different than literally any other passive activity like watching tv or even reading? Video games can teach you skills and tell you enriching stories. I learned how to authenticate credit card information from a video game

Attached: 20190921105254_1.jpg (1366x768, 211K)

Keep trying things that produce a product like cooking or carpentry. I like my vidya too but it's nice work in the real world to keep yourself grounded.

Attached: 1560217438554.jpg (800x424, 32K)

So I should be drinking, talking to normies and contracting STDs?

Writer
Personal Trainer
Jewish
Best Newsletter in the world for Self Development
Brute Strength Course
instagram.com/aja_cortes/

Attached: Gassed on the spot.png (900x516, 233K)

Likewise. Army vet, banged up body, just can’t do the shit I used to. I still go hiking, biking, hunting etc. still play vidya too.

Fuck no

Real life is like a video game - you can level up in it

Imagine if we got rid of video games and sports - tens of millions of white guys would have to do anything else which would be better for them and their communities

Vidya is best hobby since it's both stimulating AND educational.

M2k is based

We should make video games that actually make our warrior skills and hunting skills better. But i am a nature guy so i like running and jumping in the forest much better.
Most people if they would see me running in the forest like a madman would believe that i am insane.

Nice try vidyalets, but you'll never be this CHAD.

Attached: possible fag.png (530x727, 216K)

And who is this faggot? A medic, engineer, lawyer, CEO or what. Dont tell me your a neet nonononono

Wow man, now I want to put down the video games so I can be a prancing Jew faggot like this.

Attached: 1568957837113.jpg (750x727, 60K)

Video games is literally any other fucking entertaiment you do in your daily life. This guy can so fuck himself

It's better than (((self improvement)))
>Buy my book got
>Attend my seminar
>You need to cut contact with friends to get ahead user, but feel free to pay to attend my networking events
>You need to spend 2 hours a day for 10 years to perfect this technique that has a 50/50 chance of saving you 10 minutes each day, super productive!!

Potato aim confirmed

Attached: 498FF6F1-CD0A-4A4C-91BF-E7921695C0CD.jpg (400x600, 137K)