Brazilian lesbian couple killed a 9 year old boy after they botched up a homemade SRS surgery

This is fucking disgusting.

newmediacentral.net/brazil-couple-stabs-nine-year-old-boy-to-death-after-makeshift-gender-reassignment-surgery/

Attached: Capture3.jpg (1076x909, 111K)

Time to start responding directly

brazil is so terrifyingly infected with the leftist virus its shocking, if anywhere needs a good reset, its brazil.

These disgusting pigs should die by broom in their cunts

Brazil has also become the first white country where their majority white population has become a minority.

Wow, what a nightmare. I hope they die in prison.

stunning and brave

Attached: 9785032758975.jpg (1465x2047, 2.65M)

But the fact that the boy lived for a year with mutilated genitals must have been painful. The disgusting thing is that the lesbian couples wanted to turn their son forcefully into a transgender "female".

Lol that nigga look like nick diaz!

You're white.

why are you calling this disgusting...its par for the course due to the worlds acceptance of homos, dykes, pedos, dogfuckers, sexbot and incels

Attached: xAjOM_rK.jpg (679x453, 50K)

And of course the media here gave that case little attention and it quickly vanished from all major news outlets.

Attached: 1507860660970.jpg (409x427, 36K)

What the fuck. Did they try to carve out a vagina or something? Castration alone wont result in death or require any stabbing.

No the couple felt sorry for the boy and killed him to end his misery. They tried turning him into a "girl".

thats 100% a kike

These lesbians look butch enough to get crazy on testosterone. I believe it.

Fine I read the article.
>They decide to turn the boy into a girl.
>Father has called CPS who did literally nothing of value.
>They murder the boy.
>Suddenly both of them are arrested.

LOL

They got a very bad beating while in prison. They almost died.

Attached: 3e379c2f.jpg (499x634, 63K)

The freaks used to whip the kid, hit him with a hammer and made he go days without eating, still, the journals didn't gave a damn about it.
Leftists have no soul.

Forgot about this one... I blame women voting for our inability to use the death penalty when it’s desperately deserved.

Attached: DCACDB12-3148-4268-8894-8A76A569A516.jpg (1000x643, 86K)

After incision.
>There's a lot of bleeding, or is there?!

And her child isn’t one. I bet she gets paid by the state to take care of that foster child and also coerced them into all that sex change bullshit. Their evil knows no bounds.