How does Jow Forums feel about the recent animal abuse trend where asians are breeding hundreds of mice...

How does Jow Forums feel about the recent animal abuse trend where asians are breeding hundreds of mice, starving them and then drowning them in traps for entertainment on youtube?

youtu.be/6nb4DI9XdFU

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcDfWj3Sek0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zm9Idn9sVsE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingchi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a perfect euphemism for their "S O C I E T Y"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Where do you think egg rolls come from?

seems high IQ
more proof that there is more to the white Europeans than just IQ

How is it any different than my cats killing mice while I watch?
Bugs killing vermin.
Who cares.
I care about their treatment of dogs.

>"hey, do you want to build a functioning society today?"
>"Nah, I'll be out back torturing rats"

good

Attached: F6A4831B-1BEE-4416-9386-758729E8E15A.png (750x1334, 1.2M)

any other sad animal stuff like this on youtube?

Your cats killing mice is natural. But these guys are obviously breeding these mice just to be tortured. Im not some vegetarian or animal rights activist but this doesnt sit right with me. If anything its another example of asians complete lack of empathy

Attached: animalkeychain_star.jpg (1200x850, 81K)

They’re viscous subhumans who delight in causing pain. Since they can no longer torture people, they instead turn to animals

You haven't been here long have you OP?

Wtf this is fucked up

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Is this the LiveLeak for asians? Except instead of asians they have rats, which is pretty much the same.

you must be new here...
these people boil dogs alive because they think they taste better when adrenaline is released

Attached: 1568884047772.png (688x160, 25K)

Asians aren't humans

It's part of the holocaust research institute to prove the stories of the Holocaust death camps were plausible

this is different than lab rats how

So just like jews and children they kidnap?

Attached: 1567086943989.jpg (1920x3024, 3.54M)

> just to be tortured
no thats just another BASED AND REDPILLED jungle nigger YouTube clickbait channel making shekels on the internet from the millions of souless Amerimutts and other Anglo subhumans spending all day masturbating to these not-real-gore videos and reacting to every retarded clickbait scheme like a brainless bot

Fuck I guess I knew that but I’ve never seen it. Fucking nuke time

they didn't drown though

What about this guy who has over 500 videos of himself catching rats, and cooking and eating rats and even feeding rat meat to his little 4 year old daughter?

youtube.com/watch?v=XcDfWj3Sek0

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm9Idn9sVsE

>for entertainment
They're also gonna eat them later so there's that at least

Well, Asians are primitive, intellectually inferior subhumans. What do you expect? Subhumans are going to participate in primitive subhuman behaviors.

if you're going to be a sadist, at least do it productively. breeding mice to kill them is stupid, use you're ingenuity and murderboner to create intricate traps to kill local pest animals and improve your neighborhood.

If you're really good you can work your way up to H H homes murderhouses and make for a good week of Jow Forums threads when you're caught.

>recent
Chinks have always abused animals.

Piss skins have low IQ and EQ. This is no secret.

And other chinamen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingchi

Still boggles my mind YouTube allows this but will demonitize channels that curse.

>A pest kills another pest.
So?

You are advertising an animal abuse video on Jow Forums. Fairly sure that is against united states law.

SAGE.

During the yulin dog meat festival the chinese drag dogs behind cars or cut off their feet and make them walk before boiling them alive.
The suffering improves the flavor.

I'd like to breed hundreds of Asians, starve them and then drown them in traps for entertainment on youtube.

Attached: 1560751523290.jpg (657x635, 54K)