Islam is right about women

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

This is the best idea Jow Forums had in several months: Printt his message that triggers the double think of the modern destructive left.

While they know that Islam considers women inferior, contrary to their idea of the "stronk independet woman", their slavish subjugation to Islam and goat-fucking third world immigrants is preventing them from calling Islam a problem.

They cannot call out that they either reject the Islamic stance on woman, or that they support the subjugation of women. Their double think – holding two contradictory ideas at the same time – is brought to light, something that makes them feel uneasy.

NPCs are already disturbed by the cognitive dissonance it evoked:

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA
instructables.com/id/Yellow-Dots-of-Mystery-Is-Your-Printer-Spying-on-/

Attached: Islam.png (55 KB, 2550x3300)

Other urls found in this thread:

128.197.82.182/hp/device/DeviceStatus/Index
youtu.be/uAip2O0-k10
youtube.com/watch?v=eBuC_0-d-9Y
jowforums.com/thread/227308682/politics

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

Bump--the video of the confused local newscasters and NPCs is delicious

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

200 IQ, there is no proper woke way of responding to this.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

This is next level trolling. I would recommend not doing an IOTBW flier near in time or proximity or else you risk the effect being diminished.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

I love how these braindead NPCs act confused by the message, when the message couldn’t be anymore straightforward and clear. You can see their Jew-controlled minds breaking in real time, and it’s beautiful.

Mason Long
Mason Long

Attached: Bump.gif (35 KB, 390x260)

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Attached: 1511152727332.gif (885 KB, 245x147)

James Collins
James Collins

lol all these people are short circuiting on camera. Never for an instant do they have the thought as to "why is this wrong" only that it's "disgusting" and "is it hate speech?". Well, who would the hate speech be directed toward? Woman? Islam? If the statement is false, then why is it false? Is it false because islam is incorrect in it's approach to whamens? Wat do?

No they know exactly what was meant and exactly where the logic trail leads but there's no fucking way they're going to say it.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

What would be the german version be like?
I'm struggling to find a proper translation. It must be short and on the point. Something like "Islam hat recht wenn es um Frauen geht. " Sounds stupid.

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

“Islam is Morally Correct Regarding Homosexuality” may cause a few more leftist skull implosions

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

German is such a shit language lmao

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT JESUS

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

Holy shit. Perfect.

Luis Long
Luis Long

الإسلام محق في المرأة

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

British
White

Attached: 1561378139349.jpg (107 KB, 670x949)

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

İslam kadınlar konusunda haklıdır

James Morris
James Morris

what do you think about
we shouldn't have brought slaves over to America?
in the same vein

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

wants to do something new
Just copies IOTBW, but with a shitty message.

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

Attached: 1535988466903.png (223 KB, 1052x1137)

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

LOL the cognitive dissonance is real

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Shut the fuck up little kike.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

This could be just as good

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

Fuck off you monkey eating tranny kike.

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

Spotted the kike.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

a fucking NORF

Attached: 1527155295273.png (161 KB, 1946x708)

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

Are you kidding? Yeah it copies IOTBW but it does it in a MUCH better way.

This forces this issue of the collision course the left is on with their whole "Islamophobia" bullshit narrative.

James Bailey
James Bailey

This.

Attached: 54d53cb3df5af5061cb8a5c91acedb256f7aa394ae5cd2ba038a469d9b6895a2.jpg (40 KB, 480x470)

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

This is the best idea Jow Forums had in several months:
Years.
We've really not put out good for a solid 20 months.

Anyways. This might be a chance at redemption if we can keep this up until Halloween where masks will make us massively successful.

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

Lefties know of and disregard this hypocrisy, but the effect on the NPC masses is priceless. Imagine the conversational hassle one would have to otherwise go through to bring up this topic and force them to confront this.

Attached: 1567005273149s.jpg (2 KB, 124x124)

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

What would be the german version be like?
I'm struggling to find a proper translation. It must be short and on the point. Something like "Islam hat recht wenn es um Frauen geht. " Sounds stupid.
Mohammed's Frauenbild Stimmt

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

IOTBW worked because the message was apolitical. Denying It would just show how crazy you are. The objective was to show that the left argues ideas based on where they came from instead of what they are. So basically, It worked so perdectly because it was innocent. This whole passive-aggressive Islam shit won't work.

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

Attached: IMG-20190920-133249.jpg (250 KB, 1200x1204)

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

This works really well in conversation too, especially with a leftist womyn.
She says something stupid
You sigh and say "Islam Is Right About Women."

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

Whiteness is apolitical
Your premise is wrong so there's nothing left to talk about.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

Oi m8y dats moi bruvver

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

I don't speak German, but doing a translation from english to german gave this result: "Islam hat Recht mit Frauen"

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

I'm struggling to find a proper translation.
yeah, same.
German is a too precise language.
Use the english version. Most will understand it. And there's more room for interpretation than in any german sentence I can think of.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

No, that's old-German, a language which is no longer spoken.

See here:

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

stfu NORF
no one cares what u think

Attached: 0de.png (57 KB, 1096x604)

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

The message was simply that It was okay to be white. The message itself is apolitical; nobody rational would argue that It is not okay to be white. Still, the left had to find something to attack It for, because Jow Forums said It. And that was Literally their argument; 'being white is not okay because Jow Forums said it'. For Islam, people will just argue actual politics instead of pointing out where It came from.

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

LOL Now you krauts are just Hamcucks instead of Mozelcucks!

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Stop derailing

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

Islam is Right about Gays

Easton Green
Easton Green

Remember, lots of shills mean it's a good idea.
Congrats, OP. Nobody thought a phase 2 was possible until you showed up. We outed the left as racist, now we post this and watch them crimestop doubleplusungood think.

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

Attached: muhammad-the-pig.jpg (48 KB, 500x464)

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

bump

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

Hitler was right about the enviroment

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Told you.
"Mohammed's Frauenbild Stimmt".
Should be readable at the same speed and require roughly the same amount of speed.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

I guess you're right.

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

Hits both sides
I like this one too, though literally only retarded "university of life and scientists/doctors are wrong cause me m8 down at pub said" and PooJeW watchers actually think climate and environment aren't serious concerns.

Isaac White
Isaac White

Sup rabbi??

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Attached: burnquran.jpg (49 KB, 436x459)

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

Checked

Attached: 1562010702498.jpg (9 KB, 244x207)

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Treat
LGBTQ
How
Muslims
Do

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

Attached: 3425FD3B-146A-41FE-BAD3-2865D83C7677.gif (184 KB, 240x180)

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Lol. I just saw
the talmund is right about goyim
In comments on a local website.
This meme has legs

Attached: ae983dd69a1157ab7f7342a6037b38f10d652402-full.jpg (9 KB, 200x200)

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Islam is Right about Jews

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

Further confirmation with all the alternative ideas. The core principle of OP's post is the best.
There is (as of yet) no phase 3.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

Some ideas for a complete series:

Islam is right about women.
Islam is wrong about women.
Islam is right about gays.
Islam is wrong about gays.
Islam is right about jews.
Islam is wrong about jews.
Islam is right about child brides.
Islam is wrong about child brides.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

fighting against Islam
Why? What are you fighting for? Women? Women don't want you. The West? If your ancestors were here today they would hang you for being a degenerate piece of shit who actually thinks women are worth anything.

Just convert to Islam and restore the natural order.

Attached: Crowded.jpg (298 KB, 1920x1080)

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

Islam is right about goats

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

i love you Jow Forums

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

I’m against anything Islam, given that they don’t think much of anybody outside of their stupid false religion and “prophet”. They’d just as soon see us infidels dead.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

read sign
islam good
women's rights good
directhate.exe
system error 88 conflicting types for "protected_class"
unable to determine response, hand responsibility to police? (y/n) y
you are contacting the police, do you wish to contact news outlets and alert social media to police involvement in this matter? (y/n) y
accuse police of racism (y/n) y

Attached: 1a1.png (91 KB, 601x499)

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

I wonder how people would react if there was an Arabic translation appended to this flyer.

Would it make SJWs more accepting of this message?

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

boy howdy
need more interviews showcasing this retardation

That would be interesting to see

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

That’s brutal I love it

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

Germans are getting sillier and sillier, to much mariuana and hashish will fry your brain.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

Islam is fucking based desu. I am considering reverting. Women are property and nothing more. Islam has conservative and pure ideals unlike the cucks who worship Christianity who constantly bend their religious dogma to fit their modern lives.

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

This is different, I like it but it’s not the same angle. This one is something left and right agree on, but for different reasons.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

cope harder

Attached: 382.jpg (47 KB, 421x750)

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

“Das islamische Frauenbild ist richtig.”

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

I got the same opinion from this news article

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

we should have picked our own cotton

Attached: 2714b2c6afbc33e29423ca5fa0a792a21440774b35fb9378b92101e4145a6a4e.jpg (19 KB, 255x252)

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

Absolute dogshit. Obviously made by Big Bazza himself after a few too many John Smiths.

Attached: Big-Bazza.png (14 KB, 579x536)

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

It's already working, Achmed. That's why you're seething.

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

It's really good.
What about this one too.

ISLAM
IS
RIGHT
ABOUT
LGBT
RIGHTS

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Why wait until Halloween? Why try to organize a event.
We need to hive minded, once the idea is there. Just go flood the masses with truth bombs. Trying to organize here gets exposed frequently.
Utilizing a hive mind attitude, with lone wolf truth bombs dropped across the world daily, and randomly is more effective.

Attached: only-good-thing-about-muslims.jpg (61 KB, 720x407)

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Phase iii, or Phase iiii will be (pic related). But we save that little gem for later.

Attached: jews.png (16 KB, 500x725)

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

this is good also

Jackson King
Jackson King

Anybody have links to reddit cuck or braindead media reactions?

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

Print it on this

Attached: 56eaba3b0.jpg (212 KB, 966x543)

Jordan King
Jordan King

since the news stories ran in massachusetts, I sent 30 or so copies of the flier to all the open printers in the state. here's one in a boston university grad student computer lab you can play with.
if you wanna print text, telnet to port 9100, type some stuff, hit enter, then disconnect. it'll print whatever you type. plus internets for ascii art.
128.197.82.182/hp/device/DeviceStatus/Index
it'll also print whatever you send as an attachment to this address:
98uphad827eou(<at>)hpeprint.com
current number of pages printed is pic related. should have ~500 sheets left, so you have some ammo.

Attached: jsgy0xmo62vf2.png (9 KB, 518x130)

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

I've been dropping these around a land mass on planet earth since IOTBW kicked off a couple years ago

Attached: 20190921-083952.jpg (2.34 MB, 4032x1960)

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

I wish there was a different way to do this. Why not "Islam is right about dogs"? I bet that'd inspire even more of an uproar because every true white person thinks shit like how muslims in jordan have treated our bomb sniffing dogs is unforgivable. I don't know, I'm just a super far right wing white woman and feel alienated by stuff like this. I already hate mudslimes. Feminists will just call this right wing propaganda trying to piss people off but going after their precious fur babies may actually knock something loose in their heads to help them see the truth. You can show them all the pictures of women in burqas you want but those are STRONG women CHOOSING blahblah. Show them a bunch of emaciated, beaten dogs and they won't know what the fuck to do.

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

you're either controlled op trying to make us look bad, or you're completely fucking retarded. Those are way too heavy handed you fucking troll.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

Underrated post, Father.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

OY VEY

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

Just no.
"I'm a super duper far right woman, goyim, and I feel triggered by this poster, so can we just talk about dogs instead"

Fuck off kike

Justin Young
Justin Young

Print this out and post it in public.

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

hello Rabbi

Attached: 1558567494289.png (169 KB, 2810x4096)

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

Not what I meant at all and you didn't really argue against what I said. I don't see how suggesting that we turn the focus from "towel heads have a backwards view on X" to "towel heads have a backwards view on Y" makes me a kike, faggot. I just figure you'd piss off more people with how shitty they treat dogs.

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

Keep this campaign going, it's effective!

Attached: OMEGALUL.jpg (302 KB, 920x943)

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Who will be the first to post this on Imram's twatter?

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

The left is getting blown the fuck out.

Attached: SquadW.jpg (19 KB, 619x613)

James Lewis
James Lewis

topkek, nice

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

WITNESSED

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

I don't even want to explain why, but it's not going to get media attention if someone is talking bad about... Doggies... It's good that you find it offensive. Other women will find it offensive, and they won't know how to explain why without offending Islam. That's the beauty of it. It's not well known how dogs are treated by Muslims. But everyone knows how women are treated by Muslims.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

Fair enough.

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

And how do we know that's not your IP and printer, and everytime someone connects to it our IP is obtained.

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

It's working, guys! It's clearly working!

Attached: Multiculturalism.png (675 KB, 1078x642)

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Hails!

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

another Yankee fails to comprehend a simple meme
Shouldn't you be shitting in a supermarket?

Attached: 1557780474470.png (406 KB, 1352x1116)

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Sorry to be a dick about it before. I thought you were trolling. I understand you would feel uncomfortable about them talking about women like that, but it's for the greater good. That discomfort you can rationalise because you're redpilled. The other Normie npc women will have cognitive dissonance and it's hilarious

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

Anyone suggesting alternatives or changes to the existing formula are derailing shills trying to dilute the memetic purity of this.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

Why would you be connecting from your own IP anyway?

James Jones
James Jones

You fucking coward. Disgusting. I bet (pic related) still viscerally triggers your frightened ass, huh? Go the fuck away, faggot.

Attached: Hakenkreuz.png (32 KB, 1200x1200)

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

What other IP would I connect from?

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Beautiful.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

Attached: eggcellent.png (6 KB, 248x200)

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

Undead Chronic just talked about this. Hilarious.

James Martinez
James Martinez

I agree with this.

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

Irrelevant of your IQ, there is no clear answer where they fall once they get through the dissonance. And this is the failure of dropping this pill without a universal base, such as
It's Ok To Be White.

If you drop this, you're right, they will have conflict, but since they have nothing to chase, and they don't want to be considered racist, they will simply decide that Islam is right, or they will get angry in general and become bitter and quit.
That doesn't help anyone except the jews.

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

Ahahah
finally, a fun idea
it's been a while

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

Islam is RIGHT about atheists
Islam is RIGHT about pedophillia (kek)
Islam is RIGHT about feminists

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

Obvious troll is obvious.

Yeah I can understand that much, and it's worth a shot. I just don't know how far it'll go when dumbasses so readily brush aside clear abuse and oppression as cultural differences and women not having to expose themselves or some other bullshit.

Attached: 1527871607507.png (70 KB, 244x357)

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

The entire point is it make bitches uncomfortable. It's time you wake the fuck up, get off your ass, and start fighting for your own, rather than allowing this shitskin horde invasion, and worrying about 'puppies'.
We're trying to get our fucking women, and thus CHILDREN, back from your "equality" ransom you hold over our entire Bloodline, and future.
It's impossible, I know, but just once PRETEND to think without using irrational emotions. Empathize with what we, as your Men, are facing here.
OUR FUCKING ACTIVE EXTINCTION!
Fight, woman!

Attached: BloodyCunt.jpg (68 KB, 470x638)

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

these are all good

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

This is pure gold.

Can someone think of a way to do this with nigger culture? Obviously we can't print out the word nigger because they'll just be repulsed, but that is exactly the problem: nigger culture. Young black men have nigger culture pushed on them by corporate and media kikes nonstop. Is nigga less offensive enough? And what things do niggas do that could be thought about?

Sorry to not have any ideas myself. Just wanted to say this is great again. Good luck memelords.

Brody King
Brody King

What the fuck is wrong with the German language? Germans have done amazing things using this language, so how could such a simple phrase be hard to translate?

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

faggots are quite obvious around here too, faggot.

Attached: 1565778788694.jpg (385 KB, 1630x1692)

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

The entire point is it make bitches uncomfortable.
this is your genius? THIS is how you plan on winning? to make bitches uncomfortable? nigger, you could do that burning down your own house, but that doesn't win.

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Yeah that's a fair point. But this is great because it thrusts the issue into the spotlight, and you can't disagree or agree with it without being considered "problematic" it will make for some funny outcomes anyway. Get the popcorn and enjoy :)

James Thompson
James Thompson

There is one poster going up on Halloween, there is no Part 2, there is no Second Phase.

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

No additions, no subtractions, no vandalism, wear a mask.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

"Der Islam hat die korrekten Ansichten über Frauen"
Is just not really catchy at all.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

the idea here is to make the LEFT and the NPC's face their own double standard.

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

What about "13% of the population commit 50% of crime"

Liam Green
Liam Green

How many times can I see the same post?

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

All unnecessary, because the cognitive dissonance being triggered already makes these spring forth from the unconscious. Pushing too hard from too many angles creates a doubling down effect. They'd identify it as Islamophobic simply because Islam becomes the common denominator. The message is perfect as is because of its completely non-contextual ambiguity. Do you guys even fucking meme magic?

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

You have to realize that blaming me for all the shit women did in the past is the same as niggers blaming current whites for slavery right? I had no hand in it faggot, I vote for people who say they're against immigration. It's not my job to pick up a rifle. I'm already on your side, telling me "Fight!" is kind of an empty demand. What do you expect me to do? I already try to talk sense into people that are left leaning and have been decently successful. Women aren't some hivemind, I can't suddenly make dumb cunts see the light just because I want them to.

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

Duh, but doing it like this suggests that islam is what they want, and without something else to believe in that they could want more, they'll buy it if enough conflict occurs. you're really underestimating how bad the human psyche is at filtering for itself when it doesn't have information.

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

200 IQ
if wishes and butts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas
You have to admit, equality and giving women the right to vote seems to have been a bad idea. Let’s discuss it.
It’s as easy as that, mental midget.

Attached: BA718BF8-D2C1-4D6A-AD77-C6E5ACB15E4F.jpg (80 KB, 889x500)

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

Attached: 8320586734367.jpg (40 KB, 573x318)

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

why does this have to be limited to Halloween? This should be a daily Operation, flood the masses daily with simple effective messages.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

glorious

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

NPCs where confused because they would react differently depending on who was saying that, know that they know it was Jow Forums it's over.

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

actually sharia law says..
oh look, a dialog has been created

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

implying normies know Jow Forums

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Find the specific, emotionally triggering contradiction in allowing niggers to run rampant, take gibs, talk racist shit, while they commit the most crimes and destruction of society, while somehow eliminating the "poverty/racist" argument from their defenses.

As we learn to better understand how to unravel their Hegelian Dialectics by overriding the resulting cognitive dissonance of this brainwashing, we'll be able to pump these out in rapid fire for EVERY issue they attempt to game.
I want to destroy Greta Goblino/Climate Change, but first,
WE MUST GO BACK TO HAMMERING HARD AT THE WEAKENED BASE OF THE NOW EXPOSED GLOBAL PEDO CULT!!!!
Getting our women back with this IIRAW phase will help greatly in the pedo fight.
You're all doing great, lads!
Do better on crushing shills, and slides.
We win. We always win.

Attached: SheWolf.jpg (102 KB, 960x960)

William Long
William Long

this IIRAW won't be happening on Halloween, at least not from Chan this year.
this should be a daily
then it becomes noise, and gets written off. yes, at some point it will be understood and internalized enough that being every-day is fine.

for now, they're still over-reacting to It's Ok To Be White, which means, to them, It's Not Ok To Be White... which in turn means that some of them will accept that Islam is actually "right," and you'll move them into Islam.
That helps nobody but the jews and the muslims.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

I hate this filthy sub-human.

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

This. IOTBW postering at Samhain. There is no Phase II.

Attached: 4068e9ad13cd1feb888322c9faf2da44aa9149c7666998f71becd3096f2cc999.png (503 KB, 569x640)

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

I meant in the "X is right about Y" format. Should have been more specific. That's what so great about this. It's so completely inoffensive and even supportive, there's no real way for the leftist double-thinkers to counter it. What do they do? Call it offensive to say that people they support are right about something? I love it and whoever thought it up, a bloody brilliant bong seems like.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

this will grill the brains of normalfags.
Do your job faggots! Do a /nightwalk/ and tape some of them in public places.
remember to not tape them on traffic signs and do not break the law!

Attached: 1511899180368.jpg (173 KB, 1024x906)

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Imagine actually caring about what Brazil thinks.

Attached: 1564396771544.png (759 KB, 718x802)

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

If you drop this, you're right, they will have conflict, but since they have nothing to chase, and they don't want to be considered racist, they will simply decide that Islam is right, or they will get angry in general and become bitter and quit.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

I don't see it that way. I look it as waking up the masses. Opening their eyes to the reality of what is being done.
I don't see how the jew wins, or islam wins. If their subversive tactics are exposed.

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Another smooth brain who can't even grasp how any of this Social Engineering works.
They target the weakest. Our women and children. They stole our "patriarchy", and "gave" them agency and "equality", and then offered closed options (Hegelian Dialectic) until they controlled every facet of social influence in our Nations. Subversion, perversion, and degeneration of everything good.
BRAINWASHING.
We are learning how to use these similar tactics, PLUS LOGOS AND TRUTH, to unwind the emotional cognitive dissonance within which our weak willed, and easily manipulated counterparts are locked.
You're not helping, because you're a niggerbrain who understands nothing.
Lurk 2 years, faggot.

Attached: hegdia.jpg (83 KB, 814x619)

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

This is brilliant!
youtu.be/uAip2O0-k10
look how they are "confused"

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Afghanistan was Buddhist? No shit?

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

See video here and see how "women" can't comprehend.

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

answer the points I made.
My premise is that without any base to congeal in their minds, you're going to cause conflict, yes. You'll make them start to examine a contradiction, sure. But since they have no place to take themselves, no sense of self to which they can retreat on the topic (and because they likely don't actually know), they are going to accept the positive message on Islam in general, especially if it's seen subliminally. And you will have Muslim converts.
they target
yup. and your narrative does that same? so what?
to what end?
we are learning
and you're not listening to yourself.

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

True. I'm literally giggling in excitement like a 12 year old and I love it

I bet kikes like Tim Wise are in this thread lurking and fuming.

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

Ah, but you are to blame, and still are today. You have more power over your cliques of wine guzzling cunts than any "MANSPLANER" does. Are you even trying to make dumb cunts see the light? How many Aryan children have you bore your Aryan Husband? How often do you use the only thing that works on women, SOCIAL SHAME AND GUILT, to steer them back from whoredom, into the Aryan Family, and an Aryan Man?
You have ONE JOB bitch!
Are you doing it?!

Attached: blondechildPROTECT!.jpg (199 KB, 424x283)

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

IT REALLY MADE THEM THINK WHY YES IT DID. You can actually see the gears getting caught up, lol. Love the non-sequitor about there being misconseptions abotu Islam hating women.

No, bitch. They are RIGHT about you.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Going by the reaction in OP anyone that thinks Islam isn't shit already just assumes the message is some form of hate speech and moves on. Honestly doesn't look nearly as effective as IOTBW going by the reactions. Likely because most normies dont know shit about Islam.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Random posting almost daily since this operation was founded. I'm genuinely curious to know if I actually opened some eyes. Got more members for the cause.

Attached: 20190921-133629.jpg (1.83 MB, 4032x1960)

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

Cry more you fucking whore. You see it's effective but you don't like it simply because of your poor wittle feelings. This is why Islam is right about women.

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

LMAO god I am so hooked on Jow Forums
You are all glorious bastards I tell you.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

ikely because most normies dont know shit about Islam.
they know they are just too afraid to say anything about it
now go back to your discord

Luis James
Luis James

Greco Buddhist oddly enough. A strange combination.

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

doing gods work.
I posted some in my area the prob is I live in a very rural area where nobody gives a fuck. Im not going to drive for 1 hour to post stickers in a leftwing shithole

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

You keep repeating your idiocy, nigger. The FORKING maneuver is, by agreeing with islam, they are turning on the Women's Rights Movement. This is a lose/lose situation for them. Are you really this retarded, or hoping desperately that we are?

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

You severely overestimate the average normies interest in the wider world.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

You're either a shill trying to destroy all this or an autist who can't look past ideology for two seconds to understand simplicity and subtlety.
The point is to cause an eruption of cognitive dissonance by ambiguity. Shoehorning some overt message is exactly the wrong fucking thing to do, because then they'd simply identify it as some "alt-right" shit and categorically dismiss it.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

/nightwalk/ it is !
digits checked.

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

I can understand where you're coming from but if those posters you posted earlier are real, you're doing more harm than good. They aren't clever and they're blatantly anti-gay. If a leftist sees a poster that says "STOP THE FAGS" they aren't going to consider the poster's content in the slightest even if it's true statistics. They're going to go "Oh this is anti-gay propaganda" and love fags even more. You have to be subtle and not so blatantly inflammatory if you're trying to reach people who are inherently on the side of the fags.

I don't hang out in cliques. Like most people on this board I'm a recluse. You have a horrible way of trying to convince people to your side. Even with me already being on your side you talk down to me like I alone have some sway over millions of women I've never met and will never meet. I live in too rural of a place for stuff like this to even matter, everyone around me already hates muslims. I don't have any problems with your stance really, but shouting Fag and nigger is not going to convince anyone that isn't already firmly on your side of anything.

You missed my point completely.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

they all know that in islam women are forced to wear a jihab.
Maybe this is different in the US but over here they will get the message

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE
Is a positive message accepting only whatever it is to be white. The base of this is creating a pride in individuals who would otherwise be identified as "white" by the racial/insectionality narrative, and forcing the hand of those who actually do hate anything white. While there is a violence narrative, most people who are white will not internalize the narrative that they are violent, or that white means violent, and just having to speak against the idea that white is OK will cause them to either self-destruct (which is the goal of the opposition), or more likely cause them to accept that it really is ok to be white, and to tell everyone else to fuck off trying to make me a victim.

This IIRAW message stands in the realm of beliefs and violence and sex. Sex is always far more powerful than anyone can comprehend, nobody fathoms how important procreation is, not even parents. You're treading into shit you can't even fathom.
And you're doing so on a population that is ignorant about Islam, and unclear on what Islam believes.

You're going to have an outcome of muslim converts if you don't have a better base for the retreat from the conflict.

See above.
Just having the ability to point out a conflicting thought doesn't give you a win.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Saying "islam is right" is hate speech?
See, even you can't unravel the cognitive dissonance, you brainlet.
This is so much fun to watch you idiots learn the mental tricks used against you.
You are being unraveled and redpilled by our own memes, and don't even know it yet.
Same thing is happening to every dumb NPC that glances at this simple, eloquent, DECIMATING MEME!!!!
Absolutely Glorious.

Attached: [[[RR]]].jpg (11 KB, 255x170)

Camden James
Camden James

i live in a very urban area. With a substantial nigger population. Also a enormous faggot/dyke population. DESU, I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more attention.

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

What if we had
Islam is wrong about women
This would convay the same thing but showing that islam hates women.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

Maybe this is different in the US but over here they will get the message
Perhaps so. Mudslimes are pretty rare outside of a few strongholds in the US. Daily interaction with actual muslims is not very common.

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

So you think Islam is actually right about women? Cause that's the words you provided.

I know it's ok to be white. I cannot say it's ok to be islamic, let's just start with that distinction.
Positive message that causes conflict.
Convoluted message that causes conflict.

one of them is clear to the point, one of them requires more information than most people want to spend the time gaining.
you will get some feminists, perhaps, on your side (if you want them). the rest have no reason not to accept the text as factual.

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

worst thing to come out of britain since the beatles
sorry burgers you deserved better than this

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

How about:

"Der Islam hat Recht, was Frauen angeht".

Or

"Muslime wissen, wie man mit Frauen umgehen muss."

Or

"Der Islam kennt die Wahrheit über Frauen."

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

Maybe something about the fact that more blacks are being shot by other blacks than are being opressed by white people. Nigger culture is what's really killing black people. There are plenty of them, sure, but they aren't even alive man. Zombies that buy shit with your tax dollars. THey are kept on the democratic voter plantation by those sociual programs, not actually being helped into bettering their situations. Something that really strikes a nerve in black people specifically. Something about being farm equipment on a democratic voter plantation maybe. I'm getting better thinks in my thinky parts now. Thanks for tyhe help, user.

Democrats are right about black people?

They can't take care of themselves, being the implication? I dunno. I really want to reach black people. I grew up in a black town the only white kid in my class. I lost lots of friends to nigger culture even before I graduated. I hate niggers just as much as any self respecting black person. I really think we need to save them from that, before the kikes manage to use the monsters they've created in a more directed and controlled way.

but I'm gettng distracted. Definitely should just keep wrecking these drones' logic processors with the Islam and women thing for now.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT JEWS.

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

Attached: IMG-20190919-123153-190.png (76 KB, 500x500)

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

You don't have a point except that you have hurt feelings you dumb whore.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

I can know what a white person is without ever touching a book.
I cannot know what islam is without study. this is a gapping risk that without other events and/or knowledge, will not help you.

plus, women are made to be led, and that will be your undoing if you're trying to keep islam from actually spreading in women.

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Islam itself is fucking garbage. Perhaps that another weakness compared to IOTBW. One message is objectively true. The other not so much. Going by OP vid it doesn't seem like its causing a lot of deep reflection about hypocrisy or anything tho.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

ur moms

David Russell
David Russell

do some IIRAW fliers with the same thing written in arabic and jew-runes

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

It's you who should "see above," particularly the part about being an autist who can't see past ideology. You're trying to hijack this into being a "win" for a particular side, and that's exactly what would undo it. It's not "pointing out" a conflicting thought, like some critique, it's actively engaging the cognitive mind, forcing the individual to confront their own cognitive dissonance. The key is in the lack of subtext, the fact that they can't tell what it's even supposed to mean, if it's inspired by some particular ideology or not. That's exactly what keeps them receptive to thinking about it. Anything more than that would give them fodder to shut it out of their minds.
What's not to understand?

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

are made
by whom?

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Modern women need Islam, BAD. Self-interested sluts abound.

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

WHAT DOES GOYIM MEAN?

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

checked

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

Attached: 7023603457347.jpg (29 KB, 572x419)

Jace Young
Jace Young

keeps them receptive to thinking about it
so you want them to agree that Islam is right about women?
see, that's a road I won't travel.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Nice repetition you unoriginal little bitch. Sure takes a lot of mental prowess to come up with "dumb whore".

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

I personally think that is too directly
maybe
Israel
needs
refugees

I cant come up right now with a good slogan but the idea is noice. Maybe for the next month. one step after another..

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

good thing i bought a car, time to pay a visit to gdansk and warsaw.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

I just made these. I'll add them to my arsenal

Attached: 20190921-135219.jpg (1.86 MB, 4032x1960)

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Then shut up. This is clearly too much for you to comprehend. You're probably a shill.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

Islam is right about women
conveys the message that women should be subjugated, which makes them feel threatened. They don't not want this message to spread, so they would have to reject it. As Islam is sacorsanct in their ideology, they cannot do this either.

Islam is wrong about women
does not make women feel threatened, but only Muslims and radical Islamophiles. It does not play one group against the other in the same manner, and would not cause they same perceived threat for women.

Christian King
Christian King

LITERALLY AGREES THAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE PUSHING SOME OF THE POPULATION INTO ISLAM
Doesn't care.

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

Notice they didn't "interview" any Muslims ONLY women.
So a mudslime wouldn't be caught on camera having to defend it.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

far too many retards in these threads trying to come up with their own version

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

Damnit can't Jow Forums was talking about this video
youtu.be/uAip2O0-k10

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

Keep IOTBW for halloween

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Yep, definitely a divide-and-conquer shill. You've tipped your hand, and you lose again. Cry more. We own the memes.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

IIRAW uses the same format as the message they consider racist and hate speech, but can't say anything about it cause they'd shoot themselves in the foot.

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

ISLAM
IS
RIGHT
ABOUT
JEWS

Attached: checkem-3832090.png (104 KB, 500x432)

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Either get a base, so when they're thinking cognitively about what to do, they can retreat to what you want, or expect you will push those you're trying to protect into the hands of those who you're trying to stop.
That too hard to read?

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

V1.0

Attached: ISLAM-RICHTIG.png (55 KB, 2480x3508)

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

compared to what we have now it'd be an improvement

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

That's swedish you dumb fuck.

Aaron King
Aaron King

Put your ego away for awhile and enjoy the moment. This isnt pop music where someone gets a hit and a billion clingons copy it for profit.
The next white-page troll will evolve as naturally as this one. Until then your only goal is to be ready with objective discussion about the current white-page troll.
Tldr: play the long game faggot

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

God dammit, you fucking idiots!!!!
It's not about "comprehending" anything! THEY ARE ALL BRAINWASHED!!!
Do you even know what Cognitive Dissonance is, niggers?
Being fooled into accepting two totally opposing ideas at the same time, while ignoring the obvious contradictions and paradoxes!
BRAINWASHED! NOT COMPREHENDABLE!
The ONLY way to undo this is by overriding the CogDis vector! (the other is emotional abuse, and we do this with our shame/smug memes). Breaking CogDis works best with positive, innocuous statements that cannot be unraveled without "offending" either side in the Hegelian Dialectic.
Don't know how old you fags are, but they used to show us these Logical Fallacies in EVERYTHING. Maybe they were proud, maybe inexperienced and lazy, or just not serious yet about demoralizing our spirit.
There is a Budweiser commercial with two sports fan groups (sports is another bullshit Gladiatorial HegDef you need to ignore) arguing over whether it
"TASTES GREAT!", or is "LESS FILLING!".
The joke is, they're both drinking the same beer.
When this tactic is used against you, that same beer is toxic piss, and you succumb to the illusion of the closed choice.
There is ALWAYS a third option. Walk away.
THIS is what we offer with a meme like IIRAW. You idiots saying they will just default to islam, rather than crack their mind control, don't even grasp how this shit works.
We are the ever looming, unspoken Third Option, and we are subliminally implanted into the equation by sticking vehemently to our standard IOTBW format!
This is rather complicated shit, and you lads need to educate yourselves on the psychology of man.
This shit isn't a joke. We're playing with actual esoteric, and occult power that we don't fully understand yet. But we're somehow doing it better than the old kike "masters" right now!
MEME RESPONSIBLY!

Attached: Casting?1.png (435 KB, 500x780)

David Anderson
David Anderson

V2

Attached: ISLAM-RICHTIG-v2.png (60 KB, 2480x3508)

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

I gotta say that the way you talk just fucking OOZES reddit/super newfag tier. You shout every buzzword/phrase in the book. This isn't disparaging the view you espouse, just the way you present it.
This guy too.

You both talk exactly like someone who has a hidden agenda and is trying to fit in to manipulate what's going on. Just saying. Next you'll start praising kek and talking about meme magic

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

we are not worthy .. enlighten us moar!

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

IOTBW needs it’s day in the sun. This timing distract from next months plan.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Whiter than you Pablo Hernandez

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

Cognitive Dissonance
definition for the idiots
the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

That last post dis start talking about meme magic there at the end.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

THERE IS NO PHASE TWO

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

super newfag tier
Shills are getting lazy. The way you talk oozes "damage control," and I don't fall for it.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

Yes, there is a third option, but not everyone will choose that. They will have kids, they will have time invested, they'll have fears. And as far as I can tell, women aren't genetically preconditioned to make a stand on anything.
So asking them to throw the whole thing in the bin, without a bin nearby, seems alot more risky that they'll just accept the intent, as social pacifiers of the species, agree that Islam is correct, and start welcoming more islamicists.

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

Underrated

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

They will say “in real islam women are equal to men” if they admit they know what the poster is saying but otherwise they will pretend not to.

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

if you force your enemies to think about their conditioning, your enemies win
Trudeau what are you doing in the US?

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

they won't use that word or that construct. they'll think someone is lying, or stupid, and they'll snap a judgement that is most comfy, is my guess. that word you're using is 120+, that is not 1/3 of the population.

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

not so blatantly inflammatory
People are irrational, and emotional. They've been emotionally traumatized by media and entertainment, etc. to get them this fucked, they must be battered over the head with their own emotional inconsistencies to "brainwash" them back out.
We're dealing with a mentality that only exists because of "outrage". They literally spend every waking hour searching for things to be offended by. (embed related) youtube.com/watch?v=eBuC_0-d-9Y
The Alinsky Left knows this WELL!
Offend the shit out them, and in their IRRATIONALLY EMOTIONAL default state of habitual response, YOU FILL THAT SMALL WINDOW WITH FACTS, EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE, AND UNDENIABLE TRUTH!
They may not immediately wake, but the deprogramming virus is in there. Just look at the examples of the Facebook censor team losing their fucking indoctrination by constant exposure to our Logos.
You will all eventually understand how all this propaganda works.
Keep challenging all of it!!!
Love you all! WE WIN!

Attached: MindControl.jpg (111 KB, 400x300)

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

You're stuck here forever, welcome to hel~, I mean Jow Forums

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

I literally said I support your view, I just think you and that other specifically talk like it's your first week on Jow Forums and this is your first big raid equivalent and you're super excited for you go overboard with the excessive lingo. "We own the memes" is just a fucking stupid thing to say. Like I said I support the movement, I just think you talk like a newfag.

Attached: 1544400495326.png (729 KB, 1457x1080)

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

schlechte formulierung. "der islam hat das richtige frauenbild", oder was dieser user vorschlägt

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

They could be more welcoming than they already are? Europeans are going homeless and dying in the cold so that "refugees" can get paid to rape their women.

And would Islam even be a bad thing for modern women to get into?

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

Simply watch the video in the OP and you'll already see people who were forced to think about Islamic treatment of women

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

Next one should be

DEMOCRATS ARE RIGHT ABOUT JEWS

Attached: 1567978493398.png (300 KB, 633x761)

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Talmud
Is
Right
About
Goyim

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

ISLAM
IS
NOT
RIGHT
ABOUT
WOMEN

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

I'm just not sure I agree. I think if some liberal shit saw a "Stop the fags" poster, at most they'd consider it for a few minutes, then they'd go into class and have 2 hours of "why that poster is wrong and the person who made it is close minded and evil" which isn't something they can do if it's a subtle, innocuous message.

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

Okay.

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

The Christian European model is Bona Fidelus in advance. The Golden Rule. A near parity in Bhuddism that is actually defeated from matching the European version, in that faith, by the theory of Karma.
Islam is the religion of Sand-Niggers and Niggers, people who will not form lines, do not ask to take, and expect only that size is right.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Just having the ability to point out a conflicting thought doesn't give you a win.
Forcing people to face their own contradictions through positive facts does, you nigger. The news footage is already proof, you fucking subversive rat!
Now I know you're just a frightened kike, kvetching that we've learned your tricks, and are better at them than you.
NO ONE is this fucking negative over a creative brainstorming session regarding simple memes to help bring attention to our political plight.
You are now glowing, you fucking nigger.
Fuck off.

Attached: 1567985283432.jpg (63 KB, 323x343)

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

Well stop doing that then retard

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

ignoring why you lose
because not having something else to fall back on, they accept the positive message and convert to islam.
win for the incels, for sure...

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

this really is so fucking epic

Attached: 7b1.gif (122 KB, 554x400)

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

This, and when she fucking burst out, you just point out how much islamophobe she is

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

Der Islam versteht Frauen richtig

William Foster
William Foster

It's so amusing and entertaining watching your tiny mind squirm back and forth, just like the fucking morons in the news clips.
Keep struggling. You'll get it, I'm sure.
Keep repeating the same retarded argument, without actually considering the other half that has you all fucking tweaked.
THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!
This is why this meme format work so damn well.
Are we learning yet, /pol?!

Attached: 1565383722623.jpg (134 KB, 880x761)

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

If you must debate about this on the internet, use a burner account and employ the socratic method:
this is ridiculous and trying to imply islam mistreats women
"are you a muslim"?
no
"that's pretty Islamophobic to speak on behalf of a marginalized religion"

Attached: 8126638-0.png (96 KB, 640x634)

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

To beat the like you must become a kike

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

Does this board just forget how many Muslims are in the US and will figure this shit out immediately? Not like there’s 2 billion Muslims in the world or anything that would agree with the statement regardless

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

SEETHING dumb whore without a point. Go have a good cry dumb whore.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

Except now you're playing "after the sale," and shifting burden.
I get it, you're a sand-nigger hoping to spread islam, or a jew hoping to create more static among the US population so your slave dream can finally be achieved.

Attached: 1560219662430.jpg (72 KB, 477x518)

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

What's there to "figure out"? They're right about women.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

Won't they just say it's racist and sexist then move along?

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

You remind me of Brick Tamland

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Stick to the original

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

All of that is on the right track. The key to this tactic is, after nailing down the most damning contradiction, break it with the subtle, simple linguistic traps of very few, positive words.
So stoked to see the almonds roasting again around here, user. Glad I could help! We haven't had a creative educational vibe like this in months!
All "bad" ideas will be viciously attacked until they are quantified in the crucible of this MadHouse into pure, golden genius.
Keep moving the ball forward!

Attached: 92683338c282082167e810d6a80b316b324a2318de264d241d302e1f4ce13213.jpg (8 KB, 149x255)

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

Underrated.
Also this is now referred to as Swedish
Witnessed

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Oh... sweetie...
The thing is, Islam IS right about women...

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

What did you use to find all of those printers?

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

I don't think you get it.
Also
Tits of GTFO

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

That's actually a really good idea.
Islam is right about pedophilia.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Islam is right about rape.

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

You know the rules................. tits or get the fuck out. Or, stop with the "I'm a woman" bullshit.

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Why do you insist on repeating this nonsense you fucking nigger brain.
IF THEY AGREE WITH THE STATEMENT, THEY HAVE NOW TURNED ON WOMEN!
They are far more invested in the Women's Equality Movement, than Free Reign of Islam.
ESPECIALLY IF IT PUTS THEM IN A BURKA, AND TAKES THEIR WINE, YOU FUCKING MORON!
You are pretending not to understand this very simple contradiction on purpose, because you are a kike, debating like a "slime jelly in my fingers" kike.
"And gradually I began to hate them."

Attached: IbegantoHatethem.png (333 KB, 860x485)

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

FREE
ABORTIONS
FOR
MINORITIES

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

kek

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

they have now turned on women
Only if they know what islam actually teaches, and only if they find conflict in being raped.
You sure that's what you want to bet on?

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

Phew damage control everywhere. Stick to the original message.
“Islam
is
right
about
women”
Anyone suggesting change is a faggot shill who gets the gas

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Can confirm, just saw 200 ID flying over my post.

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

NICE gonna post these in DC

Attached: E3D38F01-BC39-4623-8B70-AC034DABA825.jpg (1.3 MB, 3140x1333)

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

What the fuck is wrong with the German language? Germans have done amazing things using this language, so how could such a simple phrase be hard to translate?
Nothing you retard burger. But things don't always translate directly from one language to another with same amount of words. Ofcourse you only know the english so you probably have no idea. And languages sound differently so one phrase when directly attempted to translate might sound dumb as a slogan in that particular language.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Is it just me, or is anyone else having the intended effect of the campaign, but in reverse?
Because I hate mudslimes, but Islam IS right about women.

Ryan King
Ryan King

The original message is
IT'S OK TO BE WHITE
and we're doing it Halloween, like we have for the last 2 years. when that stops getting attention, we may consider a change.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

You're exposed, Schlomo. Are you fucking subhumans even able to grasp why you glow so brightly yet?
Here it is one more time for you, schizo smooth brain. Chew on this on your way out.
"FORKING".
You have one, ancient playbook of greedy Wizards, and you haven't upgraded in centuries.
WE SEE (((YOU)))!
You're so fucked.

Attached: ForkU!.png (3 KB, 274x280)

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

y-y-you're exposed schlomo
ok. explain the understanding of islam from the average US woman.
I'll wait.

Attached: 1561926193752.jpg (12 KB, 201x199)

James Walker
James Walker

We stfu nigger.

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

"The majority of Muslims respect women's rights you racist scum"
Well, that was easy.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

Wenn es um Frauen geht, hat der Islam recht.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

no

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

what islam teaches.
THEY COVER THEIR WOMEN IN HEFTY BAGS, YOU FAGGOT! NO ONE NEEDS TO STUDY SHIT TO SEE THEY SUBJUGATE WOMEN!!!!
This WILL keep getting memed. We WILL keep getting better.
And as per your outlandishly glowing authoritative post above, THIS WILL BE POSTED ON HALLOWEEN, YOU FUCKING NIGGER!!
You almost make it seem like you WANT IOTBW to be the focus?
Do you have media plans for our "uprising", you glowing nigger?! Maybe we just keep maneuvering around your OBVIOUS traps, and set a few of our own, eh?
Fuck you, Moshe.
You're already extinct, and you know it.
Go. Stay go, nigger.

Attached: 05d6bd80057aa1ac7376e63d777b9197-imagejpeg.jpg (488 KB, 1024x755)

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

Are these "free speech" or "hate speech?"
And the dramatic music.

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

But it doesn't say Muslims. It says Islam.

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

Look everyone! It's the Boss of /pol!
Suck a dick, fag.

Attached: BOD.jpg (13 KB, 340x270)

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

THEY COVER THEIR WOMEN IN HEFTY BAGS
that's just an extremist minority in other nations, my girlfriend has a cousin who works with a muslim who says....

Attached: 1559703808725.jpg (136 KB, 698x948)

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

Der Islam hat Recht mit Frauen ?

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

Also:
Top kek.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

IIRAW & IOTBW should be posted daily

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

no, nigger, u.

Attached: brntngr.jpg (42 KB, 398x517)

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

Attached: 4214E52C-4859-4DA3-9F4A-6E07700AD568.png (307 KB, 450x450)

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

Sure...
that's just an extremist minority in other nations, my girlfriend has a cousin who works with a muslim who says....

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

Checked

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Lol in the local news video covering this story they interview a Muslim woman who is covered. You’re embarrassing your tribe

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

That is offensive I think.
I mean err err

Noone should post mean things I guess.

Islam, but but but but

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

Attached: E859DE30-A8AF-44AA-B71B-0F033143D1EA.gif (825 KB, 288x314)

David Nelson
David Nelson

Ha.

Attached: 2DD7B59B-C83A-421B-B5B3-25D7EC4D5C2D.png (954 KB, 1191x786)

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

I'm pretty sure every religion states that women are lesser creatures

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

They sent the high dollar shills after this. Your appeal to emotion is falling on deaf ears. You guys need a quick team huddle to update your strategy immediately.
Already made the news
Reaction was as expected
Police called over 5 words
This is happening, there isn't a bundle of sticks out there that can stop it. The more you shill the worse it's gonna get.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

I give the news people all the credit, this was a hell of a piece they created. I think that guy doing the local against the flyer may have put them up himself to have a story.
But that doesn't change the base narrative, they need something to fall back onto, or they'll likely just end up internalizing and accepting it.
Which, by the way, is the natural beauty of
It's Ok To Be White
Because accepted fully, the only conflict created is from those who want to segregate.

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

If someone can get me a paycheck to hang out with you faggots, drop a link.
Otherwise, I give a shit if my women are trying out sand-nigger dick based on this bullshit.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

The social archtype of Jow Forums

<-----------------

Attached: 4chan6.jpg (54 KB, 787x777)

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

tl:dr
The meme overrides whatever lengthy CogDis excuse you want to feed yourself. Doesn't matter. The Seed of Truth is planted.
Keep kvetching, Ari.
YOU are part of the learning process here. Thank you for being such a blatant example of kikery.

Attached: 1564586611331.png (2.07 MB, 1200x1200)

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

You’re a slimy creature

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

Then the sign should be perfectly acceptable posted in public.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Just speak American like everyone else snowflake

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

I'm pretty sure every religion states that women are lesser creatures
What a wimpering excuse to help muslims. So we have womens rights etc. in the west, but all of a sudden when someone points out that islam is not really nice towards women. Then it's ok and womens rights don't matter. Because all religions apparently do that.
The cope.. Why won't you just admit that islam is a shit religion when it comes to womens rights? That's what it is it is opposed to what you know today as womens rights.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

thinking through your bullshit makes me slimy. so, stop creating bullshit and I won't come back covered in slime.
fair enough, faggot?

Attached: 1559456078995.jpg (44 KB, 540x522)

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

The left are already turning on muslims in defence of isms.
All the Brit msm newspapers are running the Birmingham LGBTQ+ story-time in first grade thing as if it's just crazy extremist muslims that can't get with the modern world, when actually most parents are disturbed by this shit being peddled to 5 year olds.
I think they lefties have just remembered they hated all religions until a couple of years ago.
Could be fun watching them get destroyed once the jihadis realise the jigs up!

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

Islam consists of Muslims. Therefore the point stands. Maybe your version of Islam is intolerant but most Muslims are not. The lefty wins. This poster is just weak. That's all. It's just very weak. Post them everywhere but the response will be "Muslims are tolerant in Western nation's you racist Nazi scum" and no manner of hair splitting will sway them.

John Carter
John Carter

Based.
This, but unironically.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

If this were true they would not be reacting as confused as they clearly are. Thanks to Gavin McFaggins Islams stance on women is widely known by far leftists the simply choose to ignore it and pivot. Here they have to make a choice and clearly can't so it's a hate campaign. You retards think this is for the lefties is where you go wrong the intent is not the words on the poster but the reaction.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

And it's acceptable to point out that it's weak and inefectual. Post them I don't give a fuck I'm just showing you that this is very weak, no where near the level of iotbw, but since they are branded similarly they will be grouped together and so this will only dilute the iotbw messaging.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

repeat the lie
repeat the lie
I win no matter what cause I lie
If you really think that works here, you must think this is reddit.

Attached: 1567109887517.jpg (20 KB, 448x448)

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

If someone can get me a paycheck to hang out with you faggots, drop a link.
You're free to leave.
Otherwise, I give a shit if my women are trying out sand-nigger dick based on this bullshit.
Demoralization / emasculation tactic. You are not good at this.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

are we making a new thread?

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Lol. No. Islam, like all ideologies, has rules outlined independent of any individual Muslim.
As for your horseshit about shitlibs seeing through this campaign, we have the news stories posted itt to show otherwise.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

marginalized religion

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

So why getting angry? Islam is right about women.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

google Bactria, the greek empire left in and around Afghanistan by Alexander the Great. their emperor’s interview with a buddhist monk is part of the extended southern canon under the title Milindapanha, the Questions of Menander, meaning emperor Menander II.

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

HAHAHA!!! You're so fucking vile and pathetic.
And this is why you will be exterminated. We're tired of your slimy schizophrenia.
Thanks for stopping by, and reminding us all EXACTLY what we're doing with our very existence on this Earth.
The eradication of the filthy jew.
Good riddance, vermin.

Attached: 301bju.jpg (121 KB, 802x500)

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

Attached: download.png (159 KB, 500x762)

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

I think they lefties have just remembered they hated all religions until a couple of years ago.
Yeah they used to shit on christianity as hard as possible, then comes islam which is easily 100x worse than anything they have experienced from christianity. And they act as if it can do nothing wrong. Their logic seems to be only about protecting whatever group is small in the country. No matter what it stands for or does or is. It's only when it becomes larger, as in now islam in UK has become larger group. That they start doing something. This is just the exact opposite way of how you prevent bad things from happening. You nip it in the bud not wait till you got a fucking weed all over the place. And the entire garden looks like a wilderness. And then go.
ah we seem to have a problem, you know i'm not too sure about this islam thing now
OH REALLY. where were you a few years ago when people were trying to tell you this is a bad idea.

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

I am free to stay.
IT'S OK TO BE WHITE
in black on white, no alterations, no Phase 2, no Vandalism, Wear A Mask.
This is the 3rd year, and every year it's gotten more and more press and outrage.
If they don't rip down the fliers this year, we prove they're broken on the topic, and we can start moving into other things.
When they make coverage of the fliers, again, this year, they will help red-pill millions more.

Attached: 1534325465345.jpg (37 KB, 986x555)

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

Nice pivot
How in the world did your mind go the sand nigger dick?
Look at this fag, "I'm racist to fellow goyim.!.?."

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

ummm user? you cant just call someone a nazi without proof. Thats just another form of racism. lol. And just makes you look unintelligent and hypocritical. Thanks for your cooperation on this user... -user

Daniel White
Daniel White

NEW

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

You seem tense user. Might want to take it easy...

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

They don't have to make a choice. They simply assert that Muslims in the West are good, peaceful, in favor of women's rights. They also presume that the author of the poster refuses to acknowledge this and therefore is a racist Nazi. In the video I don't see any confusion, their stance is clear they just aren't prepared to give an on camera dissertation on these points, but you already know that this is their answer, you just want to project this is a victory when in reality the women clearly have always believed that Muslims in the West are "different" and "tolerant" which is "why they come here to enjoy freedom." That's how they think.

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

utterly shameless.
You are BTFO. Keep embarrassing yourself, neanderkike nigger.
As hard as it is to witness, we all need to see this.
Everyone here understands how and why this meme is so effective. You have no argument, jew. The fact you keep trying IS the glow, nigger.
Cry moar for me, yid.

Attached: c310385a1d56c27c00b14c4d7b3afa75ac88d4795f5ea73ccff85a7e5f003269.jpg (16 KB, 222x255)